Goon
White Castle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by White Castle »

Mod-Edit Votecount 1-29

Mastin - 12
(Caboose, zu_Faul, Empking's Alt, orangepenguin, NanooktheWolf, zoraster, King, Phoebus, AceMarksman, StevieT92, Zer0ph34r, Kise)

OrangePenguin - 5
(cateraction, Maturin24, Mastin, Azhrei, Tarhalindur)

Zer0ph34r - 1
(ryan2754)

NanooktheWolf - 1
(Amished)

StevieT92 - 1
(zwetschenwasser)

Phoebus - 1
(RedCoyote)

Caboose - 1
(hewitt)

Not Voting - 5
(alvinz95, White Castle, Dust, killa seven, Devestation)

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Through 50 posts, and I want to poke my eyes out from reading Mastin.

Serious questions, in part because I've never played with a lyncher or a JOAT.

Did mastin claim lyncher and get fingered by a JOAT as being a lyncher?

If a lyncher is a third party type role whose win means that everyone else loses, why is he still around?

What benefit is there to the JOAT (and to the town, as I presume the JOAT is a town role) for coming forward and claiming JOAT on D1?

Sorry if this has already been answered and I haven't read it yet. Thanks.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Kise »

Well, I always figured a 3rd Party was against the town up until the lynchee got NK'd, where the lyncher would then join town. But now that I think about it, hewitt.... FFS, we're in a 27 player game... Do we really need to keep a 3rd party alive until he's possibly converted?

If we could vote for a No Lynch, I'd be cool with that, honestly. Then we could let Dev & any other investigative roles do their thing during NP.

White Castle ---> It sounds really really dirty when you ask if Mastin got fingered... just letting you know. But in all seriousness, Mastin was apparently told by Jebus that he'll have to wait and find out what happens if the lynchee is lynched, meaning there's no telling if the game continues or if it ends.

Also, White Castle ---> The JOAT can reveal himself on D1 because that means that a medic role should be alive and can protect him at night while he uses one of his 1-shot abilities. All JOAT are confirmed townies (unless of course they're lying about it in the first place). I've never been in a game where the JOAT was anti-town... the Mod would have to be one evil SOB to pull that one.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

hewitt wrote:Okay now I'm getting a headache. I would really love it if some of the other players actually did some scumhunting or at least SOMETHING before voting Mastin.
You haven't done much scum hunting yourself. People are voting Mastin for legitimate reasons, that you continue to ignore.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by zoraster »

If we could vote for a No Lynch, I'd be cool with that, honestly. Then we could let Dev & any other investigative roles do their thing during NP.
No Lynching is rarely a good idea in forum mafia. The only times I'd imagine it is useful is when you're down to a few in numbers and you've cracked the setup.

No Lynching isn't a viable option here. Either we lynch Mastin or we try to lynch mafia/sk.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Kise »

Lol, you guys really want to get rid of Mastin..

I have to ask where this talk of Masons comes from though? Why did the possibility of a Mason being in the game get brought up, and is Mastin under that group as well?

Yet…
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Mastin
IS NOT
a mason. Mastin actually brought up the idea of masons, because once in a blue moon, masons are able to convert people to be apart of their mason group. Mastin is trying to convince people that this could occur, but the only one who really seems to care is hewitt. I don't think anyone (even Mastin) believes that there is converting masons.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

White Castle wrote:
Mod-Edit Votecount 1-29

Mastin - 12
(Caboose, zu_Faul, Empking's Alt, orangepenguin, NanooktheWolf, zoraster, King, Phoebus, AceMarksman, StevieT92, Zer0ph34r, Kise)

OrangePenguin - 5
(cateraction, Maturin24, Mastin, Azhrei, Tarhalindur)

Zer0ph34r - 1
(ryan2754)

NanooktheWolf - 1
(Amished)

StevieT92 - 1
(zwetschenwasser)

Phoebus - 1
(RedCoyote)

Caboose - 1
(hewitt)

Not Voting - 5
(alvinz95, White Castle, Dust, killa seven, Devestation)

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Through 50 posts, and I want to poke my eyes out from reading Mastin.

Serious questions, in part because I've never played with a lyncher or a JOAT.

Did mastin claim lyncher and get fingered by a JOAT as being a lyncher?
Mastin was called out by Dev - the JOAT, and tried to deny it at first, but it was a losing cause, so he admitted and claimed to be the lyncher.

If a lyncher is a third party type role whose win means that everyone else loses, why is he still around?
Some people want to keep him around and not lynch him until tomorrow, for some reason.

What benefit is there to the JOAT (and to the town, as I presume the JOAT is a town role) for coming forward and claiming JOAT on D1?
It isn't really beneficial, but Dev had a result that helped the town. He has various one-shot abilities (when I was a JOAT, I had roleblocking, bus driving, watching, and one other) and can use it each night. As long as there is a protection role out there and can protect him, we should be fine, I think. But we got Mastin, a lyncher, Day 1, thanks to him. Chances are high, if there is like a doctor (which given the amount of players, is more likely, than say a recruiting mason), he'll be protected, so it was definitely worth the claim, IMO. Had he claimed for no reason, then there would be no benefit.

Sorry if this has already been answered and I haven't read it yet. Thanks.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by Kise »

Dev' got very lucky with that 1-shot cop...

I'm not going to push too hard, but I agree with the general consensus that it's no harm to lynch Mastin since he's 3rd Party. This game still has many players left, and it'll honestly run for about 2 months. Hewitt gives me the impression that he has a suicidal role...

If we delay this day phase any longer, I guarantee it will be filled with nothing but more of Mastin having to defend himself and people getting on his case. (Soak, lather, rinse, repeat)

Hewitt, if you honestly can produce something valuable out of this.. clusterf**k of a situation, then please speak up. I'm willing to take my vote off, but I'd rather see progress being made with Mastin's death.

What kind of scumhunting can we do if Mastin is just going to be the central focus of everyone's post? By lynching him, we can eliminate all distraction and move on. If you have anything better to offer, please say so soon.

Yet…
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kise wrote:Well, I always figured a 3rd Party was against the town up until the lynchee got NK'd, where the lyncher would then join town. But now that I think about it, hewitt.... FFS, we're in a 27 player game... Do we really need to keep a 3rd party alive until he's possibly converted?

I don't think he has to be converted but I don't think today is the right day to kill him. I'm not so confident with a no lynch, especially talking about it this early. And I'm also pretty confident in my vote soooo yeah.
orangepenguin wrote:You haven't done much scum hunting yourself. People are voting Mastin for legitimate reasons, that you continue to ignore.
Yeah but see those people...have done absolutely nothing else in this game so far. I have at least explored possibilities with several other players and I think I've done a lot better job scumhunting than those players. It's pretty obvious considering they're tunneling someone who is pretty much confirmed not scum. I don't think even you believed that when you said it.

As for the legitimate reasons I think most players on the Mastin wagon are convincing themselves that there's no need to do anything else today when there's a lot more that they can focus on.
Kise wrote:Hewitt gives me the impression that he has a suicidal role...

Hewitt, if you honestly can produce something valuable out of this.. clusterf**k of a situation, then please speak up. I'm willing to take my vote off, but I'd rather see progress being made with Mastin's death.

What kind of scumhunting can we do if Mastin is just going to be the central focus of everyone's post? By lynching him, we can eliminate all distraction and move on. If you have anything better to offer, please say so soon.
Huh? Can you please explain how I'm being suicidal? I guess read my posts in iso if you want to know my opinion on the situation lol. I think I made it pretty clear. But anyways I'm pretty confident that at least Caboose is scum based on his tunneling of Mastin, admitting that he thinks other people are scum but not voting for them, and doing absolutely nothing in the form of scumhunting.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

zu 668 wrote:Yes, but doesn't this contradict what you said of "Mastin's lynch gives us no information"? Can't you see that a Mastin lynch would give us information?
I agree with you, but that's not what I meant by information. The information of a flip of an unknown quantity is invaluable to the town, more important than the information of a bandwagon.

If you ask me this is currently just a vote based on game theory, I can honestly see some merit in both positions of the issue. Granted, I would contend that there are probably scum on the Mastin wagon trying to appear as though they care about this town, but in reality I have no way of determining who is and who isn't following this precept in a way that I would if we were lynching based on a set list of scumtells.
zu 668 wrote:I jsut said that at the point where mastin made the list, regardless of when it was actually made, you should have been beenb labeled a lurker.
Well, I had made three posts by then, including one just a few hours prior to when Mastin made the list, so, no, I don't think I could've been labeled as a lurker at the time Mastin made the list.
zu 668 wrote:I never said that the person who hamemrs Mastin is town. You are putting words in my mouth. I just said that they weren't more likely scum than anyone else.
I still think the hammer is a null tell, and you have not explained to me why it is not.
Do you or do you not agree with the principle that scum want shorter days? Especially when we (almost) know that the person being lynched is not scum. If you don't agree, then the hammer isn't going to be a tell to you in most scenarios anyways, and I'll drop the issue.

---
hewitt 670 wrote:Don't be so worried about what you think other players' will think of your actions and do what you think is right.
I commend players for having the courage to change their mind if they think they're in the wrong, but there is a fine line between that and being afraid to take a stand. I'm worried ryan may be trying to
appear
reasonable.

---
Caboose 677 wrote:Well, using that logic, why are we trying to lynch scum at all?
Why bother scumhunting when we have a Lyncher who can't win alive?
Caboose 685 wrote:BTW, Azhrei will be getting my vote tomorrow, as he is also scum.
Lining up lynches as well. Hmm, this is interesting.

Maybe we can just save the time and plan all of our lynches ahead of time, it's not as though any new information will come up that might change the circumstances or anything like that...

---
Nanook 690 wrote:If I recall correctly, you're now the second person to make that statement regarding voting for Azhrei.
You're right Nanook, both Caboose and Phoebus are planning tomorrow's lynch today.
Nanook 690 wrote:Has anyone considered that there may be masons in the game who can't recruit?
No one is saying Mastin will become a Mason for sure, no one is saying that.

The idea is that scum are a bigger threat at this stage of the game than a Lyncher who can't win today, wouldn't you agree with that at least?

---
zora 697 wrote:Oh, my best guess is that if we have Masons at all, they cannot recruit. However, it's been listed as a primary reason for keeping Mastin alive today, so I'm going to talk about it some.
By whom? Who said that it was the "primary reason" for leaving Mastin alive? No one is banking on Mastin being a town-sided role tomorrow, that's just one possibility.

---
Kise 718 wrote:Thanks, but you came a little too late.. I saw some of Mastin's post and they made my head hurt.. Good God, does every single post have to be so spaced out[?]
Welcome. Is this the reason why you are voting Mastin?
Kise 726 wrote:Do we really need to keep a 3rd party alive until he's possibly converted?
Do we really need to waste our lynch on a player who cannot win today?
Kise 726 wrote:If we could vote for a No Lynch, I'd be cool with that, honestly.
This would be even worse than voting Mastin, in my opinion.

---
OP 727 wrote:People are voting Mastin for legitimate reasons, that you continue to ignore.
The only reason he's being voted is because he's not town. I have a feeling a few of the people on the Mastin wagon just really aren't interested in getting information for the town, because they'd rather waste time on what should be a non-issue.

---
Kise 732 wrote:What kind of scumhunting can we do if Mastin is just going to be the central focus of everyone's post? By lynching him, we can eliminate all distraction and move on. If you have anything better to offer, please say so soon.
I've got an idea, we use our lynch to gather information, and possibly hit a scum role in the process, as it was intended, rather than waste it on a Lyncher who can't win today.

---
hewitt 733 wrote:As for the legitimate reasons I think most players on the Mastin wagon are convincing themselves that there's no need to do anything else today when there's a lot more that they can focus on.
Agreed, 100%.

Either convincing themselves or trying to convince others. Players like zora, OP, and any other loud players are taking advantage of the opportunity to rally the less active players around a "safe" lynch in order to prevent the possibility that the town actually make proper use of its lynch.
King
King
Townie
King
Townie
Townie

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Post by King »

Posting now to preempt any bitching about me not posting. The only thing I am feeling about this game right now is complete apathy about the continual circular conversation currently occurring . Unless someone comes up with new info or claims, I am done posting for day 1.
Show
Fear the Wiseman, Trust the Jester

Record - W/L/T
Town: 0/0/0
Mafia: 1/0/0
Rogue: 0/0/0
Total: 1/0/0
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

King 735 wrote:Posting now to preempt any bitching about me not posting. The only thing I am feeling about this game right now is complete apathy about the continual circular conversation currently occurring . Unless someone comes up with new info or claims, I am done posting for day 1.
Thanks, King.

I'd like those on the Mastin wagon, specifically players like zora and Nanook, to comment on this. Are you happy with this? Stevie, I'd really like your opinion as well.

King thinks that the town has suffered through enough discussion, he thinks that Mastin should be lynched immediately and there's no more sense in arguing about the issue (despite having two people re-reading, and at least one replacement on the way). Do the other people on the Mastin wagon agree with King?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by zoraster »

So,
Dev
. You initially unvoted because Mastin was going to post statistics. He hasn't done this yet, but do you have any thoughts as of now? are you now unconvinced this is the right vote?

I ask this because one thing that was keeping me from pontificating on a Dev+Mastin planned combo was that Dev was voting for Mastin, and if Mastin flips anything but lyncher, Dev's in real trouble.

That's not meant to blackmail you back onto the wagon, but I'd like to hear your thoughts now.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by zoraster »

RedCoyote wrote:
King 735 wrote:Posting now to preempt any bitching about me not posting. The only thing I am feeling about this game right now is complete apathy about the continual circular conversation currently occurring . Unless someone comes up with new info or claims, I am done posting for day 1.
Thanks, King.

I'd like those on the Mastin wagon, specifically players like zora and Nanook, to comment on this. Are you happy with this? Stevie, I'd really like your opinion as well.

King thinks that the town has suffered through enough discussion, he thinks that Mastin should be lynched immediately and there's no more sense in arguing about the issue (despite having two people re-reading, and at least one replacement on the way). Do the other people on the Mastin wagon agree with King?
I'm not necessarily happy with it -- if people don't talk, this game is pretty dull and breaks the game. But I do understand some of the thought. To me -- and quite a few other people -- this is a fairly no brainer of a lynch. That said, that doesn't mean there's nothing to be gained from these discussions. Just to my mind it's not whether we're lynching Mastin tonight or not. It's about getting better reads to take into d2 with. Perhaps even to give our investigative roles (if there are any) some ideas on who to target and thus have reasons for picking 1 over the other when they eventually claim (if they do).

Is it likely there are scum on the Mastin wagon? Almost assuredly. But is it likely there will be scum on a scum lynch? Almost assuredly.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by Devestation »

Actually, Mastin has not posted anything at all recently, for which I assume he has a good excuse for. There is no reason why I cannot wait another few days for these statistics, unless he it looks like he needs a replacement or we get a deadline.
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
King
King
Townie
King
Townie
Townie

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Post by King »

RedCoyote wrote:

I never said that you should stop discussing, I just said that I don't care about what is being said anymore. This lynch is a pretty simple choice in my mind. I'm not trying to speak on behalf of anyone but myself, whether or not they or voting the same way as me. As for anyone who is catching up, unless they post something new, I don't care.
Show
Fear the Wiseman, Trust the Jester

Record - W/L/T
Town: 0/0/0
Mafia: 1/0/0
Rogue: 0/0/0
Total: 1/0/0
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

zora 738 wrote:Just to my mind it's not whether we're lynching Mastin tonight or not. It's about getting better reads to take into d2 with. Perhaps even to give our investigative roles (if there are any) some ideas on who to target and thus have reasons for picking 1 over the other when they eventually claim (if they do).
I wouldn't be so confident that the Mastin lynch is going through. It is no doubt the most likely outcome, but if those who replace or have lurked weigh the decision, I feel as though this lynch will be closer than you may like it to be.

---
King 740 wrote:I never said that you should stop discussing, I just said that I don't care about what is being said anymore.
Having "complete apathy" for the current conversation, being done posting... it just proves my point that those on the Mastin wagon could care less about hunting real scum or contributing to the game. Mastin is an easy way not to have to contribute to this game, it's an easy way not to get caught giving real opinions about anything of value. Anyone can tell you a Lyncher is anti-town, but to allow the scum to get away with "we should lynch Mastin because he's a Lyncher and that's all I have to say!" isn't smart play.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Post by killa seven »

whats up with the mastin wangon anything interesting?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 10:14 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

King wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:

I never said that you should stop discussing, I just said that I don't care about what is being said anymore. This lynch is a pretty simple choice in my mind. I'm not trying to speak on behalf of anyone but myself, whether or not they or voting the same way as me. As for anyone who is catching up, unless they post something new, I don't care.
This is a good post.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Post by Azhrei »

@ Zor, he exists, he's just an epic lurker. He posted twice in about 3 game days of sushi mafia, and was then replaced.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2009 1:37 am

Post by RedCoyote »

killa seven wrote:whats up with the mastin wangon anything interesting?
No.

:D
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2009 2:41 am

Post by zu_Faul »

Kise wrote:Also, White Castle ---> The JOAT can reveal himself on D1 because that means that a medic role should be alive and can protect him at night while he uses one of his 1-shot abilities. All JOAT are confirmed townies (unless of course they're lying about it in the first place). I've never been in a game where the JOAT was anti-town... the Mod would have to be one evil SOB to pull that one.
No, not all JOAT are confirmed townies.
Another prime example of TTOTM.

@RedCoyote: I agree that in an ideal world town would want to keep discussing until 1 second before deadline and scum would want to end the day as early as possible (yes, this ideal world opens itself up to a lot of WIFOM, I know).
I agree with you that scum want shorter days than townies even in our world. But I'd rather interprete that as "everyone not voting mastin is not scum" than as "whoever hammers Mastin is scum", as everyone not on the mastin wagon makes this day longer. @ Everyone: Please keep in mind that I said "rather". I think that we are not having a lot of meaningful discussion and that we have to get mastin out of the way before we can begin that. So it would not be too bad for scum if this day gets longer, as this Day is not that helpful for Town.

@King: Even though mastin is not lynched yet, you should still pay attention to what is said today, as it may come up and be important later.

I think mastin should be given the opportunity to catch up, and unless he brings something gamebreaking to the table, he should be lynched.

hewitt wrote:
zu_Faul wrote:Yes, but doesn't this contradict what you said of "Mastin's lynch gives us no information"? Can't you see that a Mastin lynch would give us information?
Please explain what information we will gain from a Mastin lynch.
We will see people reluctant to end the day, which may both be a town and a scum tell, depending on the way they bring it across. We may see people heavily push for a lynch of mastin, etc.
Remember it is not just
what
is said, but more importantly
how
it is said.
Hewitt wrote:
zu_Faul wrote:Where is the difference between hammering and voting?
Hammering is the concious decision by a single player to end the day and end all conversation/speculations/observations about a player with a large amount of votes. A vote that's not a hammer does not end anything, hammering ends a lot.
My question was a bit off. It should have been: "What is the difference between voting and hammering from scum's perspective?"
Anyway, while what you said is true, a vote is far more stealthy, and scum like stealth. I don't see the benefits scum would have by choosing hammer over "normal" vote.
Hewitt wrote:
zu_Faul wrote:a) I won't answer all of the points made by all the palyers. This is obvious.
b) I did not even accuse you of anything. Why so picky? I did not say "hewitt is scum" and neither did I say "hewitt is not posting game relevant stuff, look here:".
a) You don't have to, I just don't understand why you would pick out a joke line instead of something else that's game relevant.
b) ... I didn't say you were accusing me of anything. You have to be picky in games like this and I would rather you were conversing with me about something game relevant rather than something that was not.
Aren't we talking about game relevant stuff? I think we are, more than most other players in this game. Excuse me for having a little fun at your expense.
White Castle
White Castle
Goon
White Castle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2009 3:57 am

Post by White Castle »

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions.

@RedCoyote, regarding Mastin you've said

"The idea is that scum are a bigger threat at this stage of the game than a Lyncher who can't win today, wouldn't you agree with that at least?"

If we lynch someone other than the Lyncher, isn't it possible that the Lyncher wins? Do we know who Mastin is trying to get lynched?

If we don't lynch Mastin today, I figure he has a 1/26 chance of winning today or about 4%.

@zu_Faul - What is TTOTM? It's not in the wiki.
White Castle
White Castle
Goon
White Castle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2009 4:07 am

Post by White Castle »

EBWOP: RedCoyote's quote is from Post 734.
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2009 4:37 am

Post by ryan2754 »

RedCoyote wrote:I commend players for having the courage to change their mind if they think they're in the wrong, but there is a fine line between that and being afraid to take a stand. I'm worried ryan may be trying to
appear
reasonable.
Nah, you are wrong...I am reasonable (check every game I've played). I am one of the more fairly level-headed individuals in the game, and do think through my posts and my ideas fairly meticulously.
RedCoyote wrote:
Caboose 685 wrote:BTW, Azhrei will be getting my vote tomorrow, as he is also scum.
Lining up lynches as well. Hmm, this is interesting.
Agreed.
hewitt 733 wrote:As for the legitimate reasons I think most players on the Mastin wagon are convincing themselves that there's no need to do anything else today when there's a lot more that they can focus on.
QFT.
King wrote:Posting now to preempt any bitching about me not posting. The only thing I am feeling about this game right now is complete apathy about the continual circular conversation currently occurring . Unless someone comes up with new info or claims, I am done posting for day 1.
Oh Joy! [/sarcasm]

Going along the scumhunting thing.
Please, everyone read Zero's, EmpAlt, and Caboose in ISO. You'll know why my vote lies where it is.
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”