AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by AshMC1984 »

Empking wrote:
AshMC1984 wrote:Not D2, no. I forget he's in the game until he posts and his posts are normally short innocuous question that won't draw him any attention.
Why does town want attention before making a case?
No - I'm not saying that drawing attention to yourself is a pre-requisite for making a decent case, but you shouldn't let potential attention stop you if have something to say.

I get suspicious when people are posting in a manner that lets them slip under the radar.

You've changed your vote. Do you now think Ace is scummier than AA?

Ewww, Carlton.

Vote Count

Mixologist 4 - AA23, AshMC1984, hewitt, Khamisa
AceMarksman 4 - Mixologist, Percy, dejkha, Empking

Both are -2
Win / Loss record
Town: 2 / 0
Scum: 1 / 1
AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by AshMC1984 »

Thesp: Looks like you are the deciding factor.

Mix or Ace?

Neither are posting and replacements won't really help, I think.

If you vote for Ace, I'll hammer him.

If you vote for Mix, then it looks like either one of the Ace-wagoners will have to jump over to the Mix-wagon, or Mix will be lynched in a deadline lynch.

All the info that can be gleaned from today,
has
been IMO.
Win / Loss record
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Post by Empking »

AshMC1984 wrote:
Empking wrote:
AshMC1984 wrote:Not D2, no. I forget he's in the game until he posts and his posts are normally short innocuous question that won't draw him any attention.
Why does town want attention before making a case?
No - I'm not saying that drawing attention to yourself is a pre-requisite for making a decent case, but you shouldn't let potential attention stop you if have something to say.

I get suspicious when people are posting in a manner that lets them slip under the radar.

You've changed your vote. Do you now think Ace is scummier than AA?
Due to replacement, yes.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:15 am

Post by AA23 »

Mod - - does Mix's vote stay on? Since he's being replaced, would it not be taken off, and then ther replacement makes their own vote?

as dejkha points out the vote stays
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:34 am

Post by dejkha »

In every game I've played, the vote remains until the replacement unvotes (if they feel it's necessary).
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Khamisa »

Percy wrote:This seems hypocritical to me. At the very least, I'm missing something. Why do you say you dislike my criticism of AA's playstyle, and then turn around and say you hate his playstyle too?
Oh, you were missing something. I hate how AA23 attacked by using the playstyle you criticized.
ASH wrote:If you vote for Ace, I'll hammer him.

If you vote for Mix, then it looks like either one of the Ace-wagoners will have to jump over to the Mix-wagon, or Mix will be lynched in a deadline lynch.
This is twisted in a way. Your more or less telling Thesp he can go the easy way by voting Ace, or going the hard way by having to persuade someone else. This situation is kind of leading.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Percy »

@AA23: I'm sorry if I offended you with my remarks, but I wasn't intending to be nasty. Your playstyle is frustrating, and I think that it's not helping the town.

I am not misrepresenting you in stating that you have been fairly absent on the discussion about Ace. Your clarification is noted, but you did hesitate for a good long while before deciding he's as suspicious as you now claim he is. You may claim that your attitudes were consistent, but I just don't buy it.

Still, I'd like to know what you mean by this:
AA23 wrote:- It is a variable - - a variable that is SUSPICIOUS, but until proven false, is not a SCUMTELL. Hence I found him suspicious
You're using wierd definitions here, and I'm confused.

What does it mean for his actions to be a 'variable'?
In what sense are you using the word 'scumtell'?
(as far as I'm concerned, a scumtell is not 100% definite proof that someone is scum, but rather, a particular phrase or position that is unlikely to be said or taken by a townie. I don't know what AA is looking for here, and why Mix's actions are a 'scumtell' and Ace's are not)
Empking 570 wrote:Why does town want attention before making a case?
Are you saying that you think lurking is a legitimate
town
strategy? Because what you're doing is the very definition of active lurking.
AA23 573 wrote:I feel like Mix through in the towel as a caught villain
Oh, really? And I suppose Ace just went for a long stroll?!
The case of 'caught villain giving up' is far stronger in support of the Ace case.
Khamisa 580 wrote:

This is twisted in a way. Your more or less telling Thesp he can go the easy way by voting Ace, or going the hard way by having to persuade someone else. This situation is kind of leading.
Hmm, yes. Ash, are you happier with an Ace lynch than a Mix lynch?
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by AA23 »

Percy wrote:
Still, I'd like to know what you mean by this:
AA23 wrote:- It is a variable - - a variable that is SUSPICIOUS, but until proven false, is not a SCUMTELL. Hence I found him suspicious
You're using wierd definitions here, and I'm confused.

What does it mean for his actions to be a 'variable'?
In what sense are you using the word 'scumtell'?
(as far as I'm concerned, a scumtell is not 100% definite proof that someone is scum, but rather, a particular phrase or position that is unlikely to be said or taken by a townie. I don't know what AA is looking for here, and why Mix's actions are a 'scumtell' and Ace's are not)
We don't have access to the other website to confirm or deny any of the statements Ace made - how he introduced them, and how everyone reacted to it was suspicious

I find Mix hammering someone, and failing to justify it twice (and both times, being caught lying) is a scumtell and more so concrete than us speculating what we cannot confirm (on the other site)

Your last statement is purely semantics - - I'm not going to get in a battle with you over the definition of a scumtell - - it's a difference of opinion.

When standing Ace next to Mix - I find Mix to be scum, and Ace to be more so suspicious - - Mix is a priority to me

Percy wrote:
The case of 'caught villain giving up' is far stronger in support of the Ace case.
Khamisa 580 wrote:u took this from with "The same goes for Mix" - I wanted it to be clear that the need for replacing did not suggest further/dominating evidence on either of them - -

Khamisa 580 wrote:

Hmm, yes. Ash, are you happier with an Ace lynch than a Mix lynch?
He's on the Mix wagon right now, so the statement actually reads that he's happy with
a
lynch.

Are you in a rush, Ash?
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by AA23 »

Percy wrote:
had a quoting fumble up in the previous post, guys - apologies.

To start - no need for you to get worked up by the statement, Percy - It's once again a difference of opinion. I stated in the beginning of the post that "Same goes for Mix" - - they are both out of this game, and one of them is full on out of this site.

Can you explain your statement on how both suspects needing replacements makes Ace scummier?

Can you further explain why you're needing to ask Ash which wagon he prefers when his vote is clearly on Mix's? - - his suggestion of hopping makes it clear he's interested in a quicker lynch - did you miss that, or were you hoping that asking him which he preferred would speed up the process and feed the Ace wagon?

It just strikes me as a campaign - as though you guys need the votes or something lol - - makes me wonder if it's nervous anxiety to get votes off of Mix.

And that leads to all sorts of thoughts for me.
AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by AshMC1984 »

Khamisa wrote:

That wasn't my intention. But I do think it's time to decide. Mix or Ace are clearly the lynchee today, barring some bizarre event. Neither are posting. What more is to be gained? I see no reason to not be voting now. Only reason I see is "Look how town I am - I am weighing up my options oh so much and am in no hurry to rush this."
Win / Loss record
AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by AshMC1984 »

Percy wrote:Hmm, yes. Ash, are you happier with an Ace lynch than a Mix lynch?
Still Mix. However in the case of these two I can be flexible.
AA23 wrote:He's on the Mix wagon right now, so the statement actually reads that he's happy with
a
lynch.

Are you in a rush, Ash?
I'm happy with a
Mix
or
Ace
lynch, yes. And have been saying that for a while. I would prefer Mix, but not enough to stubbornly stick with Mix while this day drags on for weeks if Ace is within hammering range.

Rush? That's the last word I would use to describe this game / day! In the context of both activity and repetitive "content" (read: bickering).
Win / Loss record
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by AA23 »

A very fair statement, Ash.

Thanks for clarifying your position being different from "wanting a lynch" and being flexible between Ace and Mix - I understand that sentiment
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:
Can you explain your statement on how both suspects needing replacements makes Ace scummier?
I'll do it for him. Mix disappeared from the site and is being replaced at the mods consent. Ace purposely lurked this whole time while being active elsewhere on the site and requested a replacement. Due to Aces obvious lurking, his request makes him look scummier because it looks like he's given up. Mix hasn't been on the site, so he may just be having life issues that prevent him from posting, which obviously isn't the case for Ace. I don't mean to be an ass, but really, how the fuck didn't/don't you see that?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by AA23 »

You were being an ass when you asked that - do you see that?

---------------------

Mix was always on top of his V/LA's - if ther was a life issue, his meta in this game tells us he would have made it known

--------------------

A person who gets bored with a game and ops out could be disappointed with their role or bored - - that's the other end of what you seem to think is obvious with Ace - - it's another variable

His lying: A suspicious variable - - we cannot get on the website to prove or disprove so one decides what to believe on (gut?)
His replacement: Bored towny? Caught scum throwing in the towel? Two equally possibilities, but one decides to believe the scummier reason on (gut?)
----------------------------------------------

If we're going to talk meta and precedent - - Mix's meta shows that his absence is irregular and less formal which leans in favor of me thinking it was emotional

Now, I can take some time to read up on Ace's meta and see which roles he gets bored/disinterested in with fast

That's scumhunting, Dej -- don't cuss at me. (Keep your agressive nature down, too - - I have a special needs member in my family and have been more than tempted to report you)

No cussing - and no prejudice to special needs
-----------------------------------------

I'll be back with what I turn up on Ace's meta - - see which roles he has a history with ditching. If it turns up in favor of scum, it earns my vote.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by AA23 »

Balls.

I've only just glanced at his message history and already:

He has 4 other ongoing games, and last friday posted a V/LA - -

Busy in real life, and busy on this site - that can explain the lurking and the bail out.

HOWEVER

He has two completed games I looked at

Polygamist 145 and a newbie game.

In the one where he was scum, he came back after the game with comments like

"Well I
was
going to respond to my prod you guys...." and was very in and out.

In the one where he was town, he was not only active, but actually posted a thanks to the Mod saying
"Thanks for the mass prod, this game needs it!" because he felt the other players weren't keeping up as much.
----------------------------------------------------

Meta shows less interest in Scum roles than town.

While I regard
both
wagons, I would like to stress that no such leniancy should be given to whoever fills Mix's shoes. I feel strongly that Mix is scum.

The bail out is enough to earn my vote as it connects Ace to scum through meta on this site.

Unvote : Mix
Vote: Ace

I would like to express concerns that Mix/whoever replaces him runs the risk of gaining immunity through this which I do NOT like WHATSOEVER - -
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by dejkha »

AA wrote:(Keep your agressive nature down, too - - I have a special needs member in my family and have been more than tempted to report you)
Then report me. I didn't insult your family.
AA wrote:I would like to express concerns that Mix/whoever replaces him runs the risk of gaining immunity through this which I do NOT like WHATSOEVER - -
I'll probably lynch Ace regardless of what his replacement says. He's not getting any immunity from me.

AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by AshMC1984 »

Vote: Ace
Win / Loss record
AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by AshMC1984 »

The Mod wrote:

Ewww, Carlton.
Win / Loss record
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:02 am

Post by dejkha »

Actually, I think that was the 6th vote out of the 7 we need.

AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:14 am

Post by AshMC1984 »

Nope - 6 will do it -
The Mod wrote:
Day 2 has begun.

With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch.
Win / Loss record
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:28 am

Post by dejkha »

My bad. I was still on Day standards =P

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:28 am

Post by dejkha »

Day one standards*

Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Khamisa »

O.

M.

G.

AA23 just switched from the wagon he's been pushing all day to the one he's been against all day.

O.

M.

G.

Ash hammered, preventing very much more discussion.

I would like to say that AA and Ash are now my new top suspects.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

That is a lynch, will write up death post.

Also sotty replaces Mixologist.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

They didn't know whether it was an attempt to escape or just absent mindedness, but it seemed that AceMarksman had wandered quite a distance away from the group.

No matter, they were swiftly able to track him down and lynch him.
He was a
townie

Final vote count

AceMarksman 6 - Sotty7, Percy, dejkha, Empking, AA23, AshMC1984
Sotty7 2 - hewitt, Khamisa

Night will last for a couple of days or until night targets are sent in

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”