canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 am

Post by canadianbovine »

was a bandwagon that necessary so early? getting out of the random voting stage when you were only the 4th person posting?

Vote Count #2
BloodCovenent - 5 (Bekkatha, nhammen, Platypus_Dude, MonkeyMan576, CJMiller)
CJMiller - 1 (DIDO)
Empking - 1 (Achilles)
Konowa - 3 (Scott Brosius, canadianbovine, Kise)
MonkeyMan576 - 1 (Empking)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Konowa)
Snow White - 1 (BloodCovenent)

Not Voting: falkomagno, lobstermania, looker, Snow White, Wiirdo
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Konowa wrote:[

Scott:

Scott wrote:Your vote is clearly OMGUS.
If you are going to throw around terms, please use them correctly. I would be OMGUS'ing you if I did
not
have a reason to vote you. I do. You are stretching the fact that I did not give a reason during the RVS into something scummy. It is more null than anything.

Scott wrote:You really wanted to rush out of the RVS that you had to put a second vote on someone as the 4th person to post?
canadianbovine wrote:you were the second person to vote for someone. Also, being the fourth person, was it really necessary to get out of the random voting stage that quickly?
I hardly see a second vote on someone as rushing out of the RVS.

Also, please do not compare me to zwet. Just because I am brief this early in the game does not mean anything.
I'm not the only one nor the first one who called your vote OMGUS, but you just decide to attack me. Insulting me presuming i'm "throwing terms around" is reallllly constructive. Your vote had no explanation until you were pressured to give one, and since you are continuing this argument even though other people also find you in the wrong is scummy. I'm done continuing this argument, admit you are wrong and let's move on. Or you can continue to be overly defensive and scummy and make our job easy.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Konowa »

canadian wrote:was a bandwagon that necessary so early? getting out of the random voting stage when you were only the 4th person posting?
It has to happen sometime. I still fail to see how a second vote on someone is the equivalent of a bandwagon. Perhaps I just have a different perspective. Also, I did not bring us out of the RVS as both you and Scott are saying. I merely nudged it in that direction.

I think it is somewhat hypocritical for you to be harping on me about "bandwagoning" but ignoring those who voted Blood up. Why are you not commenting on that?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Bekkatha
Bekkatha
Townie
Bekkatha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Bekkatha »

Konowa wrote: Bandwagoning is the best way out of RVS. That was my reasoning. The person who I chose was random, yes. The reasoning behind it was not. It is pretty common knowledge.
Konowa wrote: It has to happen sometime. I still fail to see how a second vote on someone is the equivalent of a bandwagon. Perhaps I just have a different perspective. Also, I did not bring us out of the RVS as both you and Scott are saying. I merely nudged it in that direction.

I think it is somewhat hypocritical for you to be harping on me about "bandwagoning" but ignoring those who voted Blood up. Why are you not commenting on that?
The first quote is from post 33 where Konowa admits to bandwaggonning to get out of RVS. But then in post 52 you deny that your second vote is a bandwagon. Care to explain your change of opinion?
"And they since they were not the one dead turned to their affairs"
~Robert Frost
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Konowa »

It was not a change of opinion. I clarified my position eleven posts later.
Konowa Post 45 wrote:I have already stated this. I feel that a good bandwagon is the best way out of the RVS. Placing a second vote on someone is an attempt to start one, but it is by no means "rushing" out of the RVS as Scott and canadian are saying.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Snow White »

Konowa, not saying anything makes you appear suspicious because it makes it appear as though you were told who to vote for and have no opinion on the matter. Can you understand this at least?

Secondly, please do not misunderstand me. Because i dont expect people to have reasons to vote Day1 doesnt mean i abolish the idea that some people do have ideas and theories in Day1 and in that case i think they should air them instead of keeping it to themselves and expecting people to follow blindly.

And when you said "you had a reason why you voted wiirdo" i was curious.

I found you suspicious because you
-came in and wordlessly voted for Wiirdo.
-Gave no reason.
-Said you had a reason.
-Failed to say what your reason was.
-When questioned by Scott Brosious you changed your vote to Scott Brosious.
-You also failed to mention why you were changing votes.

You are being too defensive. Please, dont be. I have only asked you about your actions because to me they were suspicious.

Bandwagoning means we are more than likely to lynch a townie. And i just wish you hadnt, even in the RVS a townie lost is still a townie lost. You HAVE rushed to get out of the RVS and as a consequence landed yourself in the frame.

Its been 3+ people (i think)who have found your action "sus". But for your answering, i dont think your Mafia for the minute.

I think Mafia would have come up with better explainations.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
DIDO
DIDO
Townie
DIDO
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:17 am

Post by DIDO »

CJMiller wrote:
FoS: BloodCovenent
for being suspicious of a 2-vote wagon when it's 9 to lynch.
Accusing you once of piggybacking isn't enough, is it?

This post is almost word for word what I said to Scott Brosius in post 16. The fact that you're wrong about the vote count only adds to the painful irony. Can we just lynch the twatscum?

BloodCovenent's reaction to the wagon is not really pro-town, but I don't really endorse the wagon either. Eh.

Konowa 28 is stupid.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: BloodCovenent

Sometimes people overreact during stuff that happens in the random voting stage. Sometimes these people are being defensive because they're scum, sometimes not. But it's worth pursuing.
Oh for fuck's sake. You just admitted to the fact that overreacting means nothing at all and your vote is useless. Don't be a dumbass.
Blood wrote:I AM NOT OVERREACTING AT ALL!!!!
:goodposting:

PEOPLE STOP WITH THE QUOTE WARS YOU DON'T NEED TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO STAY CONCISE AND RELEVANT LEST YOU GET YOUR ASS LYNCHED UNNECESSARILY. KONOWA THIS MEANS YOU. BLOODCOVENENT THIS MEANS YOU. ANYONE ELSE WHO FEELS LIKE POSTING BIG POSTS THIS MEANS YOU. THANK YOU.
CJMiller wrote:Since we are now unofficially out of RVS...
Oh god no, not this kind of stupid.

Kise post 46 is lame. 49 too. canadianbovine 50 too. Why the fuck does everyone have wagonphobia? Konowa is the only one who makes some sense.
Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Platypus_Dude »

Thank you DIDO. o_O

What is wrong with a second vote? It takes like 10 to lynch. If it had a random reason, would it cause discussion? Not as much, that's for sure.
"Platypus_Dude: I thought you played well throughout." - Incognito
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:20 am

Post by nhammen »

Konowa wrote:
canadian wrote:was a bandwagon that necessary so early? getting out of the random voting stage when you were only the 4th person posting?
It has to happen sometime. I still fail to see how a second vote on someone is the equivalent of a bandwagon. Perhaps I just have a different perspective. Also, I did not bring us out of the RVS as both you and Scott are saying. I merely nudged it in that direction.

QED!

I find Konowa's explanation perfectly valid, because that is why I placed a second vote on Blood. I just gave a joke reason along with my vote. And look at how successful it was! People are talking about the response that Blood gave to my vote.

(I guess what this means is: Konowa, for future reference, if you don't want to appear scummy, add a random reason to your not so random vote)
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:45 am

Post by nhammen »

Didn't see this when I posted:
Platypus_Dude wrote:Thank you DIDO. o_O

What is wrong with a second vote? It takes like 10 to lynch. If it had a random reason, would it cause discussion? Not as much, that's for sure.
Exactly! I was a second vote, and there was no discussion about me. The people targeting Konowa look very suspicious. Also, part of the reason it is good to place a second vote on someone during RVS is to see who will join in for the third, so
FOS: CJMiller
. I'm not placing a vote or FOS on Platypus_Dude, even though he is the third on the Blood wagon because this post of his makes too much sense. MonkeyMan576 as the fourth vote looks a little suspicious, and then the fifth vote is *drumroll*
CJMiller wrote:
Unvote
Again!?!?
Unvote Vote: CJMiller

CJMiller is the third vote on Wiirdo and the fifth on BloodCovenent
Is wagoning like this his meta?

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Empking's Alt wrote:
Vote: MM

I see no overeaction.
Have you actually read his posts? He admits to overreacting.
Agree with Empking, and want to see where Monkey thinks that Blood admits to overreacting. Oh yeah,
FOS: MonkeyMan576
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am

Post by CJMiller »

nhammen wrote:
CJMiller wrote:
Unvote
Again!?!?

Yes, it is. The reason my metagame is bandwagoning is because I rarely (if ever) have something to say that is neither parroting nor completely insane.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

nhammen wrote:Didn't see this when I posted:
Platypus_Dude wrote:Thank you DIDO. o_O

Exactly! I was a second vote, and there was no discussion about me. The people targeting Konowa look very suspicious. Also, part of the reason it is good to place a second vote on someone during RVS is to see who will join in for the third, so
FOS: CJMiller
. I'm not placing a vote or FOS on Platypus_Dude, even though he is the third on the Blood wagon because this post of his makes too much sense. MonkeyMan576 as the fourth vote looks a little suspicious, and then the fifth vote is *drumroll*
CJMiller wrote:
Unvote
Again!?!?

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Empking's Alt wrote:

I see no overeaction.
Agree with Empking, and want to see where Monkey thinks that Blood admits to overreacting. Oh yeah,
FOS: MonkeyMan576
On post 31 he admits that he's more interested in "being loved" than being pro-town. To me that's being reactionary.
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by CJMiller »

Mod: vote count please.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Kise »

Konowa wrote:Bandwagoning is the best way out of RVS. That was my reasoning.
So if YOU weren't bandwagoning, then you were trying to lure someone else into bandwagoning?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Unvote
Vote: BloodCovenent[/b

In my book, overreacting is a definite scum tell.
You're book of three months?

I'm gonna call bullshit on this one.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Empking's Alt wrote:

I see no overeaction.
Where exactly did i claim that I was overreacting, that wasn't sarcastic? Unless you can find a specific post number where I admit to overreacting, i'm gonna pull the... "You're using false information," card. Because I don't see it at all.

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
On post 31 he admits that he's more interested in "being loved" than being pro-town. To me that's being reactionary.
Besides the fact that your taking my quote out of context. Also, you said that you, personally would not want to look scummy, as a town player, i have nothing to hide. If I get lynched, oh well, as long as i help the town destroy scum, and the town wins, i'll be happy.

ORIGINAL POST:
BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote: And now, to Monkies post, i practically
have
to defend myself, otherwise i look like a loser.
Personally, I'd be more worried about looking like scum than looking like a loser...
hmm.. you don't know me. I like to be loved :D
If i didn't defend myself, it probably would have drawn more fire to me. If I didn't defend myself, or do anything, then i would have looked even more scummy than now, possibly. So, you took everything that I said out of context. Thats really not cool. 1) it makes your argument flawed, and 2) it makes you look scummy for pushing a case with no evidence.

Unvote
at the moment.

I think that CjMiller, and MonkeyMan are both acting scummy.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Kise wrote:
Konowa wrote:Bandwagoning is the best way out of RVS. That was my reasoning.
So if YOU weren't bandwagoning, then you were trying to lure someone else into bandwagoning?
Kise.... just stop posting.... please.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:

Unvote
Vote: BloodCovenent[/b

In my book, overreacting is a definite scum tell.
You're book of three months?

I'm gonna call bullshit on this one.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Empking's Alt wrote:

I see no overeaction.
Where exactly did i claim that I was overreacting, that wasn't sarcastic? Unless you can find a specific post number where I admit to overreacting, i'm gonna pull the... "You're using false information," card. Because I don't see it at all.

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Besides the fact that your taking my quote out of context. Also, you said that you, personally would not want to look scummy, as a town player, i have nothing to hide. If I get lynched, oh well, as long as i help the town destroy scum, and the town wins, i'll be happy.

ORIGINAL POST:
BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote: And now, to Monkies post, i practically
have
to defend myself, otherwise i look like a loser.
Personally, I'd be more worried about looking like scum than looking like a loser...
hmm.. you don't know me. I like to be loved :D
If i didn't defend myself, it probably would have drawn more fire to me. If I didn't defend myself, or do anything, then i would have looked even more scummy than now, possibly. So, you took everything that I said out of context. Thats really not cool. 1) it makes your argument flawed, and 2) it makes you look scummy for pushing a case with no evidence.

Unvote
at the moment.

I think that CjMiller, and MonkeyMan are both acting scummy.
OMGUS much? I didn't take anything you said out of TRUE context, I just took it out of the context where it looks good for you, which you are trying to deflect, poorly.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:Kise.... just stop posting.... please.
Never. Get lynched.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

MM wrote:OMGUS much? I didn't take anything you said out of TRUE context, I just took it out of the context where it looks good for you, which you are trying to deflect, poorly.
False. you can't base your reasoning on my personality, which you don't even know, because you don't have real interactions with me in the real world. Its a null-tell. besides, there wasn't any overreaction at all. did you even read the part where I said
"If i didn't defend myself, it probably would have drawn more fire to me. If I didn't defend myself, or do anything, then i would have looked even more scummy than now. "

MM, it truly feels like you didn't read my post at all, because, i wrote a decent amount, and you quoted all of it for some reason, but only responded to a tidbit of the information, and like-questions that i was asking in response to you. Take some initiative to answer questions.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MM wrote:OMGUS much? I didn't take anything you said out of TRUE context, I just took it out of the context where it looks good for you, which you are trying to deflect, poorly.
False. you can't base your reasoning on my personality, which you don't even know, because you don't have real interactions with me in the real world. Its a null-tell. besides, there wasn't any overreaction at all. did you even read the part where I said
"If i didn't defend myself, it probably would have drawn more fire to me. If I didn't defend myself, or do anything, then i would have looked even more scummy than now. "

MM, it truly feels like you didn't read my post at all, because, i wrote a decent amount, and you quoted all of it for some reason, but only responded to a tidbit of the information, and like-questions that i was asking in response to you. Take some initiative to answer questions.
I'm not required to respond to every word you said. I responded to what I felt was relevant. Your first responce to being attacked is to OMGUS, so I feel that you're probably scum. But, like you said, you're not worried about looking that way, so it shouldn't bother you.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

MonkeyMan576 wrote: I'm not required to respond to every word you said. I responded to what I felt was relevant. Your first responce to being attacked is to OMGUS, so I feel that you're probably scum. But, like you said, you're not worried about looking that way, so it shouldn't bother you.
Just because i said that, does that i am not allowed to defend myself?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote: I'm not required to respond to every word you said. I responded to what I felt was relevant. Your first responce to being attacked is to OMGUS, so I feel that you're probably scum. But, like you said, you're not worried about looking that way, so it shouldn't bother you.
You're allowed to defend yourself, but OMGUSing is generally scummy. Not to mention admitting you don't care about acting pro-town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
You're allowed to defend yourself, but OMGUSing is generally scummy. Not to mention admitting you don't care about acting pro-town.
how exactly was i OMGUS? Because i defended myself, while showing your flaws, that constitutes as OMGUS? Sorry, I must be a really bad player. And do you mean anti-town?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
how exactly was i OMGUS? Because i defended myself, while showing your flaws, that constitutes as OMGUS? Sorry, I must be a really bad player. And do you mean anti-town?
Usually if you have fault's with someone's behavior, you attack them BEFORE they attack you, otherwise it just looks like you're trying to cover yourself. And I mean what I say.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

MonkeyMan576 wrote: Usually if you have fault's with someone's behavior, you attack them BEFORE they attack you, otherwise it just looks like you're trying to cover yourself. And I mean what I say.
But i didn't have a problem until you started taking my quote out of context.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”