Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Kise »

Let's get something straight.. I was not giving the reason why I voted in the first place. I gave the reason why the vote is STILL on. Rest assured, Reck, this is not tunneling.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by falkomagno »

At this moment I just can say that BC are appealing to emotion too often to be healthy. but to be real real honest, I'm in about the 30% of the all reading of the game, so, my opinion can vary suddenly. And, to be clear a about it, that's good.
"La ├â┬║nica cosa que s├â┬® es saber que nada s├â┬®; y esto cabalmente me distingue de los dem├â┬ís fil├â┬│sofos, que creen saberlo todo."
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Snow White »

Firstly i know i should have replied a lot earlier. This is my third time to type out this and pray im not relogged out again. Grrr... as well as this im playing in a few other games as well to keep me occupied. Im going to go through the points as they hit me.

@Playpus_Dude: I get weird reads on people. People i feel as innocents so far, other than myself: BC, Bekkantha, XRECKONERX, Scott and MonkeyMan576. Their posts seem genuine and im entitled to have my opinion.

Specifically the BC bandwagon vs. the MM bandwagon is more riddiculous the more it drags on. I believe that the Mafia would have laid low to avoid getting in the crossfire. Its more common for 2towns to become locked in an arguement and this costs the town more than helps it.

Why do i find you suspicious? Because you questioned me on why i would not place my vote, you havent posted a great deal and i feel i have every right to wonder about everyones alignment. CabadianBovine then questioned me for it 3times and you joined in. Do you require post numbers to refresh your memory?

Im not outrightly accusing you, im raising my suspicions which i am perfectly entitled to do. If i feel the need to vote for you i will.

@Sando. I assume sarcasm to be humourous. Its the only time i use it. Or when im being spiteful and derogatory to someone irl. If this was not your intention well then i can only take back what i pointed out earlier about you being contradictory.

When BC had 3 votes on him i would qualify that as cause to shit a brick. Try to defend the questions put to him. And i dont blame him for how he reacted and later found him to be a fairly innocent player. My vote will not be going with him for the time being.

Next, why did BC attack back. He had three votes on him. What was he meant to do sit there and look pretty as he garnered more votes. I can see why he did defend himself and he was right to question the people who questioned him. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Ive already apologised for my misunderstanding of your sarcasm.

In your third paragraph you essentially say you wouldnt be surprized if either of them were mafia. You've left a door open for yourself for an escape route.

Simply of the two current bandwagons i do not full heartedly believe either one is mafia. And was surprised you found BC to be so. It is an opinion im highly against as i find him to be innocent.

@MonkeyMan576: I did not mean to insult you, believe me when i say the intention was not there. At this i would also like to apologise because re-reading i got my posts mixed up and you did not suspect looker. You are however being overly defensive. At no point did i "demand" you to answer my question.

@Kise. Many of you were unhappy i did not use my vote to begin with now i feel like putting pressure on some people and the world has gone awry. I want some answers from some of the people i feel that have said little. There is nothing else to my "vote hopping"

Lastly im finding both counterparts Konowa and XRECKONERX acting pro town. XRECKONERX has been questioning poeple consistantly applying pressure and i feel this is a good thing.

As for the Lylo. All i can say is there are few i would trust beside my, self knowledge and my gut.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I do not like the BC wagon.

I like the CJ wagon.
green shirt thursdays
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I still like the BC wagon. Of all the candidates, he's been the most consistantly scummy, behaving anti-town on more than one front.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:46 am

Post by Kise »

lobstermania wrote:
Empking's Alt wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Lobster

We're way outside RVS.
Really? Cause this looks like a random vote to me....
Pretty sure Emp voted you because you came in the thread and decided to make a random vote, whereas we were well out of that stage at the time.

Yet…
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Platypus_Dude »

I will try to reread sometime this weekend so I can get better reads on people.

Snow:
Snow White wrote:im entitled to have my opinion.
And I'm entitled to my opinion that you should use your vote. A bandwagon of 9 people can't just form, so you're reason of 'being careful' is invalid (I do realize you just don't always feel the need to vote, just that reason is invalid).
PD wrote:CB is right for the most part. You should be using your vote to show us where your suspicions lie, but you don't need to always have your vote on someone.
What's wrong with this?
Snow White wrote:Why do i find you suspicious? Because you questioned me on why i would not place my vote,
You're saying I'm scummy for disagreeing with your opinion. I asked why you didn't place a vote (because votes cause reactions). I then agreed that you should use your vote, but you don't need to have it on someone at all times.
Snow White wrote:you havent posted a great deal
With this post I have the same amount of posts as you.

Did CJ ever get a replacement?
Kise wrote:You're doing nothing other than keeping others busy by asking them questions, so, in a sense, this tactic could be used to take the heat off of you.
The other other thing I can think of is arguing, and you can't just argue with people. The way I've found people get into arguments is by their votes and questions, and is that not what he's doing?
"Platypus_Dude: I thought you played well throughout." - Incognito
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kise wrote:
lobstermania wrote:
Empking's Alt wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Lobster

We're way outside RVS.
Pretty sure Emp voted you because you came in the thread and decided to make a random vote, whereas we were well out of that stage at the time.
Wow, shit, nice catch Kise.
FOS lobster
green shirt thursdays
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

xRECKONERx wrote:So, uh... nothing on MonkeyMan, Scott?

>_______________>
Most of what MM has said has been partly a useless flame war, which I find are usually filled with null tells and don't help either way. The fact that it continued for so long means a slight scum lean for MM, but that's all.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 am

Post by nhammen »

First off, sorry about the three day absence... I had a big presentation today that I have been working hard on. Yay!! It's done!
Platypus_Dude wrote:
BC wrote:1) Constant signs of arrogance by MM.
Is arrogance a scum tell or is this ad hominem? If arrogance is a scumtell, can you post at least 1 example that proves this?
Arrogance is not a scumtell, but when it turns into refusal to answer questions, then it becomes one.
Looker wrote:nhammen's Post 217- Hyprocisy=Scumtell...? <--- But that's assuming you have a reason for denoting my actions as hypocritical. Do you?
Hypocrisy is not a scumtell, but you should not be voting Wiirdo for something that you are doing; especially when you are even worse about it than Wiirdo.
Bekkatha wrote:I don't like the bandwagon that has formed on BC. To be honest, the whole MM and BC argument isn't going anywhere. Old disputes are just continually repeated either directly with the quotes or simply re worded. MM, either get a new argument against BC or drop it because these arguments aren't doing whatever you intended them to. Unless you wanted people to be focused on a false dispute instead of scum hunting... but I'm not sure what your reasoning is.
QFT
Kise wrote:Because you haven't done anything that shows me a pro-town motivation. You're doing nothing other than keeping others busy by asking them questions, so, in a sense, this tactic could be used to take the heat off of you.
Wait, what? Earlier you were attacking me for not asking questions enough, and now you are attacking Reckoner for asking too many?
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:44 am

Post by lobstermania »

Kise wrote:
lobstermania wrote:
Empking's Alt wrote:Vote: Lobster

We're way outside RVS.
Got it. I made a joke random vote for (Achilles) since I missed the first few pages (it was a joke vote since I unvoted at the bottom of the same post). However, I'm pretty certain that I justified my next vote on CJMiller.
Let me clarify, Empking: you are voting for me because I placed a random vote in my first post for this game?
Kise wrote:Are you voting [MM] merely because he frustrates you, or is he scummy in your opinion?
In my iso read on Monkey it seems that he is stubborn and ignoring BC's responses for the most part. I would side with BC more than MM. Worthy of a vote? Not yet, in my opinion.

Also,
MOD:
I'm going to be V/LA until Monday nght/Tuesday afternoon. I'm going out of town for the weekend. I apologize.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:04 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm ignoring BC because confronting him isn't getting anymore. Everyone either agrees with me on him or disagrees, and BC contests every minute point, weather my point is valid or not.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Looker »

Plat's Post 243 - Whoa, thanks for your worthless opinion, it was really worth my time.[/sarcasm] Yeah, anywayz, whatever.

Nham's Post 259 - It wasn't an act to lynch. It was an act to involve. He's involved. You're welcome.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

got home late from a baseball game, will post tomorrow, possibly :(
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by lobstermania »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm ignoring BC because confronting him isn't getting anymore. Everyone either agrees with me on him or disagrees, and BC contests every minute point,
weather my point is valid or not.
So you agree that some of your points are not valid. Thank you, that helps clear some things up.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

lobstermania wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm ignoring BC because confronting him isn't getting anymore. Everyone either agrees with me on him or disagrees, and BC contests every minute point,
weather my point is valid or not.
So you agree that some of your points are not valid. Thank you, that helps clear some things up.
That wasn't my point at all and you know it.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by Kise »

nhammen wrote:
Kise wrote:Because you haven't done anything that shows me a pro-town motivation. You're doing nothing other than keeping others busy by asking them questions, so, in a sense, this tactic could be used to take the heat off of you.
Wait, what?
Earlier you were attacking me for not
asking questions
enough
, and now you are attacking Reckoner for asking too many?
Please find a quote of mine (if possible) where I suggest that you need to ask questions, nhammen.

Yet…
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:59 am

Post by CJMiller »

Mod: Replace or modkill. Your choice.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:27 am

Post by nhammen »

Kise wrote:Please find a quote of mine (if possible) where I suggest that you need to ask questions, nhammen.
This:
Kise wrote:This is information, instead of analysis. Just stating facts and not critically assessing the situation = a common scumtell. It is always likely that those using IIOA are purposely lying low under the radar; not wanting to warrant any attention or step into the spotlight; indirectly addresses players by talking about them, rather than talking to them; has the "speak-when-spoken-to" mentality... basically, IIOA is something mafia do. That's what I'm getting at.

The only people you've directly spoken to have been Monkey and, somewhat, Konowa.

Engaging in conversation is more beneficial to the scumhunting agenda than your speaking in 3rd-person perspective.
It seems that maybe I misunderstood you, but to me it looks like you are asking me to ask questions of other players.

CJMiller wrote:
Mod: Replace or modkill. Your choice.
He's been looking for a replacement. Nobody has replied...
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by canadianbovine »

DIDO was also looking a replacement.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm drunk, so no comment.
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Yeah, there's not much to say about CJ leaving the game.. Unless you have reason to believe he's defeated-scum who is quitting[?] Do tell.

Yet…
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 am

Post by canadianbovine »

Mod: when is our deadline tomorrow, as in will it by at midnight tonight? Also Timezone that you are in? Thanks
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

We need someone to lynch by tomorrow, and I honestly think that MonkeyMan is our best shot, and my vote is staying on him. As far as CJMiller, for him to just replace out when there is pressure on him seems fishy to me. I also don't like how inactive lobster has been, but nothing outside of his random vote on Achilles and the random vote comment re: Empking's Alt strikes me as scummy.
green shirt thursdays
MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:51 am

Post by MonkeySudo »

I think that anyone that thinks I'm more suspicious than BC is probably still drunk.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”