Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:Just like how MM was linked to CB, the general viewpoint is that MM was also
daytime
NIGHTTIME
mafia.
Fixed.

MM was killed by the daytime mafia who more than likely thought he was NTM due to his connection to CB. Point is... I don't take it lightly when I'm accused of being in a faction, simply because I voted for someone who received a guilty result. I was coming back from V/LA and hadn't read D2. All I saw was a shitload of votes on CB and went searching for the reason why, and hell yeah I supported the cause to eliminate scum.

---

Vote Count:

Scott Brosius(3)
- Sando, Battle Mage, BloodCovenent

Not Voting(10)
- Bekkatha, MafiaSSK, iPeanut, lobstermania, Platypus_Dude, DTMaster, xRECKONERx, saberwolf, Scott Brosius, Kise

Deadline:
24/8/09 15:45 Central Time

7 to Lynch
4 to Lynch at deadline
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Good lord..
Kise wrote:Just like how MM was linked to CB, the general viewpoint is that MM was also
daytime
NIGHTTIME
mafia.

Yet…
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Kise wrote:@BM & BC - I'm asking to see which phase an ability can be used so I can determine how special [town] roles work. For instance... we have day & night mafia. So, I'd like to hope that we have docs for both phases. And if there are 2 docs, then I'm thinking there could be 2 cops. But, since BC is day mafia cop and all, then he has no reason to fear being killed at the end of day phase. He's more than likely manipulating the doc to protect him from the night mafia. It just doesn't add up when a claimed cop survives the clutches of the daytime mafia, unless he's with them.
This is a very good point! Monkey was an interesting choice for the Day Mafia. Monkey had been on BC's case Day Two for not believing the Cop claim. It could then make sense that Monkey was either killed by BC (as Day Scum), or killed to frame BC into looking like Day Scum. I'm leaning towards BC being framed, since I believe the claim atm.
Kise wrote:Notice how quick he was to agree with CB that I could be in the DM? Just fuggin' investigate me. Don't bother announcing your agreeance with someone [bovine] you discovered was scum. A town cop wouldn't bother even trying to throw dirt on a player that way. Just like how MM was linked to CB, the general viewpoint is that MM was also daytime mafia. BC, by agreeing with CB, you're influencing everyone into petty suspicion as well as influencing CB's faction to target me since I'm supposedly in the rival gang.
There is discussion right now about how an innocent cop result doesn't always indicate town. You could be the GodFather trying to get cleared.
FOS: Kise
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by saberwolf »

umm...hi? I just realised I haven't been as paricipative here. My apologies.

Plat: I was not that hard on kise as others. I only asked him to claim because one or two others asked him to and he said he only would if one more person asked, so I figured what the hell, i'll ask him.

Kise: I have a neutral read on you, as I don't believe or disbelieve you on your claim. Granted, VT is hard to prove, but I like to keep my options open. HOWEVER, if I were to go on past games, you were awfully obvious scum in lovers mafia, and you don't seem to be able to disguise it well, and you always brought up irrelevent or stupid ideas. So if I were to go based on how scummy you seem, I'd say townie, but I could say Scum for bringing up some stupid ideas like the JOAT. Overall, I'm undecided, but I don't feel the need to place my vote on you...yet.

so I think it would be a good idea to keep BC alive as claimed cop
, for the reason that if he's telling the truth, if we hypothetically got to the point where it was mostly power roles left and scum, the power roles could all announce and all clears/uncleas could be announced, analyzed, and whittle down who can be and who can't be mafia. For now, the power roles should remain quiet, but as we are nowhere close to a townie loss yet, I think it is in our best interests to keep BC alive as long as we can.

Scott: My vote will most likely land up on you. If you were to try and convince me that someone else here deserved the vote more, who would it be? Give me your first and second choice.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Platypus_Dude »

I'm going to try to finish skimming by the end of tomorrow or Wednesday.
Kise wrote:Also, Plat, it wasn't originally saber who asked me to claim -->
That doesn't affect my point. He asked you to claim without saying he was suspicious of you or even talk about wanting to vote you.
BM wrote:I didnt ask you to rush into a lynch. I asked you to put your vote to some use,
You've asked people to vote for either Kise or Scott at least 3 times now, and I know you've asked this to at least 2 different people.
BM wrote:Whats your deal with Saber?
Answered above.
BM wrote:And what happened with Kise and Scott?
You switched your 'Why aren't you voting Kise' to Scott. It just seems like you're trying to lynch to quickly to me.
Saber wrote:I only asked him to claim because one or two others asked him to
I recall only BM (but I could be wrong), but I still don't find that to be a very good reason to get a claim.

Vote: Saber
"Platypus_Dude: I thought you played well throughout." - Incognito
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Kise »

Platy -->
BloodCovenent wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:where were we?
Vote: Kise

You should now full-claim.

BM
Agreed^
Both BM & BC wanted me to claim, then SW was the 3rd. I think a few people here (coughscumcoughcough) had hard-ons because they thought they were about to discover a power role in me.

@saberwolf - I see that I am the bastard who handed you your first mafiascum defeat. That fact has nothing to do with anything. I subconsciously have the urge to rub it in your face. But in all seriousness me friend, I want to ask you if my belief in a JOAT was really that damning? What role did you think was responsible for nhammen's D1 death when you initially read he was shot during twilight?

@lobster - Do you believe my VT claim?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Meh... I was hoping to drop this knowledge a little later, but let me educate some of you who missed this stuff -->
BloodCovenent wrote:i got a guilty on CB last night when I targeted him last night. I'm sure that he is part of the
night mafia team
Congratulations. You are officially the 1st person here to distinguish that there is a night mafia... I wonder how you knew there are 2 factions, rather than considering nhammen possibly died at the hands of an indepent killing-role like I did.(?)
BloodCovenent wrote:Ok, not to mention this post of Canadians is extremely scummy. He's role fishing. If he were town, he would take for granted that no one was killed. He is obviously concerned that no kills went through that night,
not that he is able to do any twilight/day kills
Again, you are certain that CB is night mafia, and not day mafia. Are you sure you're a regular cop, BC?
BloodCovenent wrote:Notice how Monkey's post was in clear defense of Canadian's? MM, why are you so concerned with my vote on him? Do you really think that eight other players are going to jump on that lynch too, and we get a quick lynch within two pages? No, not likely. Can't you see that vote was more-so a pressure vote, but not so much anymore, since i'm working the night shift ;)
Aaaand I'm pretty sure that right here is where the day mafia was beginning to believe that MM is night mafia w/ CB. The way BC types this post suggest to me that he strongly believes MM as night mafia, completely ruling out MM as day mafia. And then during twilight, the day mafia chose to kill MM (someone they thought was from the same rival faction as CB) over a claimed cop??? Really???

Shouldn't scum be more concerned with killing the cops & docs of the game, rather than going after rivals? If the day mafia eliminate their rivals, then that would leave the cop to investigate them and only them since they'd be the only remaining mafiosos -- Not smart. It'd make more sense for both factions to go for a power role. In conclusion, this is but a fraction of my findings and only about 1/3 of my reasons to believe BC is scum-cop. I'm saving the other 2/3's of my findings because I'd like to hear more of who believes my VT claim.

Yes, I am a psychologist. No, I did not go to school for this shit.

Discuss.

Yet…
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

saberwolf wrote:umm...hi? I just realised I haven't been as paricipative here. My apologies.

Plat: I was not that hard on kise as others. I only asked him to claim because one or two others asked him to and he said he only would if one more person asked, so I figured what the hell, i'll ask him.

Kise: I have a neutral read on you, as I don't believe or disbelieve you on your claim. Granted, VT is hard to prove, but I like to keep my options open. HOWEVER, if I were to go on past games, you were awfully obvious scum in lovers mafia, and you don't seem to be able to disguise it well, and you always brought up irrelevent or stupid ideas. So if I were to go based on how scummy you seem, I'd say townie, but I could say Scum for bringing up some stupid ideas like the JOAT. Overall, I'm undecided, but I don't feel the need to place my vote on you...yet.

so I think it would be a good idea to keep BC alive as claimed cop
, for the reason that if he's telling the truth, if we hypothetically got to the point where it was mostly power roles left and scum, the power roles could all announce and all clears/uncleas could be announced, analyzed, and whittle down who can be and who can't be mafia. For now, the power roles should remain quiet, but as we are nowhere close to a townie loss yet, I think it is in our best interests to keep BC alive as long as we can.

Scott: My vote will most likely land up on you. If you were to try and convince me that someone else here deserved the vote more, who would it be? Give me your first and second choice.
You just rehashed everything that's been said already. There is no analysis in this post. As I said in my previous post, the way reckoner reacted to the smallest bit of suspicion looked scummy to me. But that post gives you scum points, considering you just went into commentator mode, summarizing mostly what has happened end of d2 and d3. Kise's post about BC brings up decent points, at this point I tend to believe his claim.

What exactly is the case on me? Many other people have questioned/looked into the game setup yet I'm the only one taking the heat for it?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by Kise »

Battle Mage wrote:Who was it yesterday who said they wanted to see what the Night Mafia kill flavour was? Because im thinking the wierd kill method implicates that person as scum. Will check it out now.
I guess Scott....
saberwolf wrote:since the game is called DAY NIGHT MAFIA, can't we assume there are two teams of scum? a team of day mafia and a team of night mafia?
I'll comment more on this later after seeing what the NK scene is like at the end of the day
.... and saberwolf as well.
Scott Brosius wrote:I also agree with the 2 mafia teams, esp given the MonkeyMan kill last night
seems like one scum group trying to hit the other
A very vague hint at knowledge of the day mafia's motivation for killing off MM. Noted.
Sando wrote:Kise, I'm curious as to why you jumped to JOAT rather than a vig or SK, afaik they're much more common. Why would a JOAT use their one-shot kill so early?
Fishing....

Yet…
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Post by Sando »

Kise wrote:
Sando wrote:Kise, I'm curious as to why you jumped to JOAT rather than a vig or SK, afaik they're much more common. Why would a JOAT use their one-shot kill so early?
Fishing....
You were role fishing? Oh good, thanks for clearing that up, that's a totally townie thing to do...
Kise wrote:WTF... I'm not thinking THAT hard about the kill. And, actually, it would have depended on who the JOAT was if there was one. That person thinks differently than everyone else. Yeah?
So you didn't think hard about it, but jumped to JOAT rather than going with the much simpler options?
Kise wrote:BM didn't 'attack' me until after I made that little comment about Reck being scum, so there was no way for me to... ahem... leap into the future and nab BM in that same post. Also, I have not read all of D2 at the moment, so I didn't catch that part.
RECKONER made his attack, you merely called him 'scum' (with no reasoning btw) then BM made a similar case to RECKONER, then you accused RECKONER of mudslinging. Unless you wish to call your 'Yep, Reckoner is scum' post your 'Reckoner is mudslinging post', because they are pretty obviously separate posts.
Kise wrote:And another question for you BC: Is your ability a night or day action?
You don't need to be told this, you're again fishing for information he doesn't need to give you.
Kise wrote:Question to all - Is there anyone who does not believe my VT claim? (I'm only curious to see who says no)
I don't, you're scum.
Scott wrote:What exactly is the case on me? Many other people have questioned/looked into the game setup yet I'm the only one taking the heat for it?
When I made my post, your last 3 posts had been postulating on the kills. You also said you wanted to see if the 2 day kills would match kill-style, then when they didn't, you ignored that and decided that MMs death was obviously day scum going after night scum. If I were going to make an assumption about 2 kills with different styles, I'd guess they were made by different people/groups. You didn't come to this conclusion, you seem to have come to the opposite conclusion. I think you have more information that you should as a townie.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

DTMaster wrote:@ BM
I just noticed something. You just lied to me in regards to Platypus' question.
BM 564 wrote:
Regarding the question, i did answer it.
In fact I'll link/talk about every single post afterward to show this.

Plat's 547 asks the question with his FoS:Saber post

Your 548 questions the question

Your 549 agrees with Sano's analysis.

I won't link since its right at the top of the page. (You can just scroll up)

Your 550 vote Scott post shows you agree with Sano's post with the NK flavour argument.

MafiaSSK answers the question in 551.

You question Mafia for not voting Scott in 552 and question him for answering Plat's question that you replied with your own question.

Scott defends himself in 553 and questions ipeanut's logic.

Plat answers your question, and questions your methods in 554.

You note that Bek isn't clear from the investigation and answer Plat's question in 555.

556 ipeanut comments about why he forgot that scum-pair team.

557 Plat hates the speed.

558 Scot hates the speed.

559 I question your question and note flavor discussion is not good.

560 I EBWOP

561 Kise answers Plat's question and this is a new thing for me, ability-fishes BC.

562 BM comments on why it is speedy (and yes with a confirmed cop it makes the game that much easier and straight forward).

563 BM tells BC to not answer the ability-fishing question (still weird to type/read)

564 BM responds to me.

I don't understand why you just took credit for something MafiaSSK/Kise did when you actually questioned the initial question. In fact you flagged them for answering that question. I might be blowing this way out of proportion but contradictions in statements and actions bug the heck out of me.

But your style is very effective in creating good responses I have to admit (it's refreshing from wall duels).
Oh. Sorry. Lol. I thought you meant a different question.

Yes, i did not answer the rolefishing question for a couple fairly obvious reasons. You think that's scummy?

(for clarification, i thought you meant the "are you normally this jumpy?" question, which was posed directly to me).

I'm happy with a Kise-lynch or a Scott-lynch today. I'm feeling easy going this morning. :)

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kise wrote:Question to all - Is there anyone who does not believe my VT claim? (I'm only curious to see who says no)
*raises hand*

The VT claim is probably the worst claim you could have made. Other than JOAT, ofc. So yeh, you're still well and truly on my "to lynch" list.

The Mafia Cop thing is ridiculous btw. It's far more likely he's just scum with CB.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kise wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Scott

This doesnt mean im completely done with Kise, but i think i feel better about a Scott lynch today.
I'll get back to this after you answer whether you believe my claim.
Battle Mage wrote:I genuinely thought a bandwagon on Kise would lead to a claim, and then id decide if i wanted to lynch him or not. Likewise, i want you to get run up now, although im less sure that a claim will save you. Certainly a vanilla claim wont, but maybe a well breadcrumbed PR claim.
Going by your logic of wanting people to make early-roleclaims, you are both hasty to fish and also it seems like you're getting a massclaim, but very subtlely.
Lol, do i know you? Yeh, i thought so. Maybe you should try and employ a little bit of your experience with your posts. You know well how i roll. And im not getting to a massclaim, just a situation where we dont get dissuaded from a lynch at the last minute when a scummy player claims Cop or something.
Kise wrote: @BM & BC - I'm asking to see which phase an ability can be used so I can determine how special [town] roles work. For instance... we have day & night mafia. So, I'd like to hope that we have docs for both phases. And if there are 2 docs, then I'm thinking there could be 2 cops. But, since BC is day mafia cop and all, then he has no reason to fear being killed at the end of day phase. He's more than likely manipulating the doc to protect him from the night mafia. It just doesn't add up when a claimed cop survives the clutches of the daytime mafia, unless he's with them.
WIFOM.
Kise wrote: Notice how quick he was to agree with CB that I could be in the DM? Just fuggin' investigate me. Don't bother announcing your agreeance with someone [bovine] you discovered was scum. A town cop wouldn't bother even trying to throw dirt on a player that way. Just like how MM was linked to CB, the general viewpoint is that MM was also daytime mafia. BC, by agreeing with CB, you're influencing everyone into petty suspicion as well as influencing CB's faction to target me since I'm supposedly in the rival gang.
I think you really wanted to be investigated last night. I think you're a Godfather. xD

Unvote, Vote: Kise

I changed my mind. Your play only makes sense if you are a Godfather. Scott can be dealt with tomorrow if need be.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I think Kise asking whether people believe his claim or not is more for a ego-trip than anything. I think letting him survive the day would be a mistake.
Platypus_Dude wrote:I'm going to try to finish skimming by the end of tomorrow or Wednesday.
Kise wrote:Also, Plat, it wasn't originally saber who asked me to claim -->
That doesn't affect my point. He asked you to claim without saying he was suspicious of you or even talk about wanting to vote you.
BM wrote:I didnt ask you to rush into a lynch. I asked you to put your vote to some use,
You've asked people to vote for either Kise or Scott at least 3 times now, and I know you've asked this to at least 2 different people.
BM wrote:Whats your deal with Saber?
Answered above.
BM wrote:And what happened with Kise and Scott?
You switched your 'Why aren't you voting Kise' to Scott. It just seems like you're trying to lynch to quickly to me.
Saber wrote:I only asked him to claim because one or two others asked him to
I recall only BM (but I could be wrong), but I still don't find that to be a very good reason to get a claim.

Vote: Saber
I'm happy with Kise or Scott. Your case on Saber is far inferior to my case on either Kise OR Scott.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

yep, Kise is Godfather, and LobsterMania is quite possibly his Goon.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Unvote:
Vote: Kise

kise, Stop rolefishing on my role/actions. They will be revealed in time. When it is necessary.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Battle Mage wrote:yep, Kise is Godfather, and LobsterMania is quite possibly his Goon.

BM
where do you get lobster?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Bottom of 577.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:22 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

I don't like how Lobster is saying that he believes my claim, but thinks i'm dayscum.

And why would he give his partner away?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

he isn't. But if Kise comes up GF, i think its pretty uncanny that he made that comment about it. So, if Kise is Day-Mafia GF, I say we lynch Lobster tomorrow. Or Scott.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:50 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Battle Mage wrote:yep, Kise is Godfather, and LobsterMania is quite possibly his Goon.

BM
How do you know its Godfather?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:56 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

MafiaSSK wrote:

BM
Have you been reading the thread at all?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:

BM
hahaha ^5. You can add SSK to the list of potential goons too.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:04 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

no, i would be asking the same question if I wasn't reading the thread.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:05 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:

BM
I get it now. Nevermind.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”