Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Platypus_Dude »

BM wrote:Yes, i did not answer the rolefishing question for a couple fairly obvious reasons. You think that's scummy?
Since when is asking if the Godfather is a basic role or asking if there are other roles that make the cop say inno, rolefishing?
BM wrote:I'm happy with a Kise-lynch or a Scott-lynch today. I'm feeling easy going this morning. :)
And tomorrow we'll be back on Scott. :lol:

Vote Count:

Scott Brosius(1)
- Sando

saberwolf(1)
- Platypus_Dude

Kise(2)
- Battle Mage, BloodCovenent

Not Voting(9)
- Bekkatha, MafiaSSK, iPeanut, lobstermania, , DTMaster, xRECKONERx, saberwolf, Scott Brosius, Kise

Deadline:
24/8/09 15:45 Central Time

7 to Lynch
4 to Lynch at deadline
"Platypus_Dude: I thought you played well throughout." - Incognito
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Platypus_Dude wrote:
BM wrote:Yes, i did not answer the rolefishing question for a couple fairly obvious reasons. You think that's scummy?
Since when is asking if the Godfather is a basic role or asking if there are other roles that make the cop say inno, rolefishing?
him specifically trying to find more information about a claimed cop, is scummy.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:57 am

Post by DTMaster »

@BM
The original question (that is in question lol): Everyone/Anyone: What kind of role, besides the godfather, can give a cop an inno report? Is it a 'basic' role? How common is it in the forums?

I didn't see any role fishing since it wasn't addressed to anyone. Can you point it out how it is?

I only find it scummy since I view it as a question about the game mechanics, not role fishing.

@BC comment in 568

So he bussed his partner on day 2 to death? Really unlikely with the chance of cross kills with the two factions in my thoughts.

Also awaiting your little thing you said on 564

@Kise
Vote: Kise

Ew. Dislike the whole fishing admission. Your framed accusation is WIFOMy. Plus you are withholding 2/3s of your analysis to judge how the town feeling is? That is very odd

Some Issues

581: CB's post in hindsight was obviously role fishing. If you read that post link it was obvious he was looking at the night results (/rehash argument)

Quoting like that makes it look like CB "slipped" and gave away information that scum would only do. But when I read the source of the quotes, it was all in one post. This means that BC established everything with that second quote as his central argument that pieced it together.

Consider this: You got a guilty on a person. This person questions the lack of night kill. He role fishes docs. "the bells go off"

@BC
Kise asked that I believe, not Plat.

(Status: I fell asleep while reading. I'm currently I think page 8? Need to double check. Work plus staying up late = sleepiness)
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

DTMaster wrote:
Consider this: You got a guilty on a person. This person questions the lack of night kill. He role fishes docs. "the bells go off"
i voted him, and called him scum before his rolefishing. It could just be a confused or eccentric townie.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:15 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh ok (I only based my argument on that one post). Then Kise's argument has more merit.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:17 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

DTMaster wrote:Oh ok (I only based my argument on that one post). Then Kise's argument has more merit.
which post of Kise? Post number?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:45 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:i got a guilty on CB last night when I targeted him last night. I'm sure that he is part of the
night mafia team
Congratulations. You are officially the 1st person here to distinguish that there is a night mafia... I wonder how you knew there are 2 factions, rather than considering nhammen possibly died at the hands of an indepent killing-role like I did.(?)
Why do we have a 48 hour wait period before night? Do games normally have that waiting period... before night?
Caboose wrote:
Disclaimer: I will be posting the Quicktopic threads after the game is over. If anybody has a problem with that, please contact me via PM.
Noted that it is bolded. and threads is plaural.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

EBWOP:

And that it was at the end of the rules, meaning that it was added most likely, not just a generic rule set.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:16 am

Post by DTMaster »

I was referencing Kise's 583 with his quote on your 343 (so I actually only based my statement on those two posts with what I gather from the recent discussion.)

(Status: Still behind.)
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:18 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Another EBWOP:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:i got a guilty on CB last night when I targeted him last night. I'm sure that he is part of the
night mafia team
Congratulations. You are officially the 1st person here to distinguish that there is a night mafia... I wonder how you knew there are 2 factions, rather than considering nhammen possibly died at the hands of an indepent killing-role like I did.(?)
Why do we have a 48 hour wait period before night? Do games normally have that waiting period... before night?
Fixing this, with this quote.
Seraphim wrote: WARNING: DEADLINE LYNCH COUNT REACHED

WANRING: CJMILLER HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

ANY DAY ACTIONS MUST BE SENT ASAP.

NIGHT ACTIONS WILL BE PROCESSED AS SOON AS NIGHT IS REACHED.
why is this Kise?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:24 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

DTMaster wrote:I was referencing Kise's 583 with his quote on your 343 (so I actually only based my statement on those two posts with what I gather from the recent discussion.)

(Status: Still behind.)
I think you have your post numbers mixed up. This is 343 of mine, and Kise's 583.

@Kise, Why are you trying to persuade us that there is only one killing faction?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Kise »

I originally thought a Governor could be around. Considering that Caboose was gone WAY after CJ reached the lynch-votes, and Seraph took quite a long while

@All - If you don't believe my VT claim, then, well... I must be the only VT left. My paraphrasing of my role PM is as identical as I could make it. There are a few people who didn't comment on my question, but in the event anyone else wants me to clear them as a VT, I have a good test.
DTMaster wrote:@Kise

Ew. Dislike the whole fishing admission. Your framed accusation is WIFOMy. Plus you are withholding 2/3s of your analysis to judge how the town feeling is? That is very odd
Convenient you say this, because the other 2/3's (and counting) I have also connects BC to Empking, whom you replaced. Don't worry, it's coming tonight.

Also.. you call me out for withholding information, but what about BC withholding information? He keeps saying he has more to his role than we know. I dare him to claim rolecop, because after the way he dismissed Bekk's innocense, there's no way he can ID roles and know who's town and who's day/night mafia.

After thinking it over..

Vote: saberwolf

He speculated on nightkill flavor before Scott. Sure, they both did it, but first come, first serve. I was under the impression he was townie based on his interaction with a certain someone, but it's odd for him & Scott to question kill-flavor.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:@Kise, Why are you trying to persuade us that there is only one killing faction?
I'm not... the hell are you talking about? Is this propaganda that I smell?!?
night mafia team
BloodCovenent wrote:Ok, not to mention this post of Canadians is extremely scummy. He's role fishing. If he were town, he would take for granted that no one was killed. He is obviously concerned that no kills went through that night,
not that he is able to do any twilight/day kills
How were you 100% sure that CB was NOT day mafia?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:Why do we have a 48 hour wait period before night? Do games normally have that waiting period... before night?
Before night? Wow, what a lying sonova gun. Here are the rules:
Caboose wrote:17. Nights
will last
48 hours. If you don't send in an action by the end of the night, that will be taken as a
No Action
So, again, you really thought it would be 48 hours BEFORE night? Bulllllll Shit.
BloodCovenent wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Disclaimer: I will be posting the Quicktopic threads after the game is over. If anybody has a problem with that, please contact me via PM.
Noted that it is bolded. and threads is plaural.
We did have a mason flip, remember? But, we're past that now. It's confirmed that there are 2 factions, and you're apart of the day group.

Anyone else who sucks up to the cop is a part of day mafia. It's f*cking disgusting at how much buddying is going on. BC, your story doesn't add up. There is NO WAY you could know on D2 that there was 2 factions, and I just disproved your supposed reason for believing so. I've got you by the balls... Play nice and find the other night scum at least.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Kise »

Additionally, :) the first thing you do (after my post) is come in and talk to everyone else but me, and they posted after me... And then you don't even explain why you
initially
believed there to be two mafias. What I asked is why you thought there was two mafias whenever you claimed CB was night mafia.
BloodCovenent wrote:Another EBWOP:

why is this Kise?
You made this post^ a whole THIRTY MINUTES after your original answer to my question. Wow, you're scrapping for resources. BC, don't bullshit me into thinking that you knew of two mafia teams based on what Seraphim said. If that was the case, why not referrence that in your FIRST reply instead of having to EBWOP? Scrapping....

Yet…
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Battle Mage wrote:he isn't. But if Kise comes up GF, i think its pretty uncanny that he made that comment about it. So, if Kise is Day-Mafia GF, I say we lynch Lobster tomorrow. Or Scott.

BM
How is it uncanny? Kise has asked to get investigated (iso 22, 8/8 9am), which is basically an appeal to emotion. Why ask for one unless he knows he's going to get an innocent result.
I don't believe his VT claim. I think he's getting desperate as seen by asking people to back him up as a townie. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the GF for one of the mafias, but I'm not sure how speculating on that ties me in as his goon....
BloodCovenent wrote:I don't like how Lobster is saying that he believes my claim, but thinks i'm dayscum.
No...I said you could have either killed Monkey (as day scum), or have been framed to look like you did. Since I believe your cop claim, it then stands to reason I don't think you're scum. And I don't.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

lobstermania wrote:
Kise wrote:@BM & BC - I'm asking to see which phase an ability can be used so I can determine how special [town] roles work. For instance... we have day & night mafia. So, I'd like to hope that we have docs for both phases. And if there are 2 docs, then I'm thinking there could be 2 cops. But, since BC is day mafia cop and all, then he has no reason to fear being killed at the end of day phase. He's more than likely manipulating the doc to protect him from the night mafia. It just doesn't add up when a claimed cop survives the clutches of the daytime mafia, unless he's with them.
This is a very good point! Monkey was an interesting choice for the Day Mafia. Monkey had been on BC's case Day Two for not believing the Cop claim. It could then make sense that Monkey was either killed by BC (as Day Scum), or killed to frame BC into looking like Day Scum. I'm leaning towards BC being framed, since I believe the claim atm.
Kise wrote:Notice how quick he was to agree with CB that I could be in the DM? Just fuggin' investigate me. Don't bother announcing your agreeance with someone [bovine] you discovered was scum. A town cop wouldn't bother even trying to throw dirt on a player that way. Just like how MM was linked to CB, the general viewpoint is that MM was also daytime mafia. BC, by agreeing with CB, you're influencing everyone into petty suspicion as well as influencing CB's faction to target me since I'm supposedly in the rival gang.
There is discussion right now about how an innocent cop result doesn't always indicate town. You could be the GodFather trying to get cleared.
FOS: Kise
This post is very odd. And contradictory.
green shirt thursdays
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

FOS:Everyone using quote walls
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by Kise »

SSK, I'm going to assume you don't realize I just exposed BC.[?]

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I find Kise's case on BC very compelling, but I need to work out the timing issues in his posts and hear from BC before I do anything.
green shirt thursdays
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Kise wrote:Additionally, :) the first thing you do (after my post) is come in and talk to everyone else but me, and they posted after me... And then you don't even explain why you
initially
believed there to be two mafias. What I asked is why you thought there was two mafias whenever you claimed CB was night mafia.
BloodCovenent wrote:Another EBWOP:

why is this Kise?
You made this post^ a whole THIRTY MINUTES after your original answer to my question. Wow, you're scrapping for resources. BC, don't bullshit me into thinking that you knew of two mafia teams based on what Seraphim said. If that was the case, why not referrence that in your FIRST reply instead of having to EBWOP? Scrapping....
That's because my computer froze and i went on to doing laundry and eating lunch, whether you believe, whatever.

Fine, I'll paraphrase my full PM.

I am a cop, but I can only detect night mafia. This is how I was 100% certain that there are two scum teams. I have breadcrumbed in these posts, and basically anytime where the words night seemed out of place. specifically in Kise's posts as well.
BloodCovenent wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I'm not defending anyone. But just because you claim cop doesn't make the person you are attacking known scum. You could be an insane or paranoid cop, or you could be scum fakeclaiming.
Also This ^ = Circumstantial Ad Hominem

And you are defending him, basically saying that I am lying.
Good luck, and good night.
BloodCovenent wrote:
Platypus_Dude wrote:BC: You voted someone without giving a reason and saying MM is overreacting for voting you for it. If you gave a reason D1, I doubt many people remember it.
No, nothing on day 1, but i got a guilty on CB
last night when I targeted him last night. I'm sure that he is part of the night mafia team.

Ok, not to mention this post of Canadians is extremely scummy. He's role fishing. If he were town, he would take for granted that no one was killed. He is obviously concerned that no kills went through that night,
not that he is able to do any twilight/day kills..
We don't need to be discussing the game set up just yet.

But, I like Reck, was always a fan of the Monkey Man lynch.

Notice how Monkey's post was in clear defense of Canadian's? MM, why are you so concerned with my vote on him? Do you really think that eight other players are going to jump on that lynch too, and we get a quick lynch within two pages? No, not likely. Can't you see that vote was more-so a pressure vote, but not so much anymore,
since i'm working the night shift
;)
-I hint that CB is night mafia in this post as well, showing that I can only detect night mafia.

I can only detect night mafia. Therefore, If day scum believe me, they actually want me around, if they want to win. They shouldn't want to lynch me. After all of the night scum are dead, I just become a basic VT role.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@ BC
Sorry I meant Kise 581. I double checked to make sure. But your 343 is correct since Kise quoted this.

@Kise
I'll do my best to answer for Empking in your case, but I cannot be certain if I answer correctly to his intentions. I hope my speculations will just be enough for this since I am not Empking's Alt. I'll try to finish my reread though.

Also I was about to agree your case has some merit on it, but with the recent full explanation I bumped this down a notch. Thoughts on it?

@BC
Interesting but hints of AtE with your recent post to the day scum team. I can only put a null-tell on this since it goes either way (and leads into WIFOM territory so I don't want to go there) But this bread crumbing (to my knowledge so far) is early enough for me to consider it legit.

@MafiaSSK
Ok.. are you actually going to contribute someone other then one liners? Its like reading through Emp's stuff (my replacee), really annoying. >>;; (Yes I'm self contributing to add scum points to my own person. I would call out Emp on this because I dislike his style, even if some people consider it more pro-town.)

In your recent posts it makes it look like you aren't reading much. What are your thoughts on the current situation?

(Status: Had to meet with real life friends whom I'm not going to see till December. Rereading delayed)
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

No, the Age of Empires wasn't really a breadcrumb.
Bekkatha
Bekkatha
Townie
Bekkatha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Bekkatha »

Kise wrote: I would suggest you investigate me, BC, but then if mafia also target me, it'll be a wasted investigation. And lord knows we want the doc to keep an eye on you rather than me.
Kise wrote:
Notice how quick he was to agree with CB that I could be in the DM? Just fuggin' investigate me. Don't bother announcing your agreeance with someone [bovine] you discovered was scum. A town cop wouldn't bother even trying to throw dirt on a player that way. Just like how MM was linked to CB, the general viewpoint is that MM was also daytime mafia. BC, by agreeing with CB, you're influencing everyone into petty suspicion as well as influencing CB's faction to target me since I'm supposedly in the rival gang.
I just noticed you've suggested to BC to investigate you multiple times. This seems scummy to me. Especially in the top quote where you say if BC does investigate you then everyone who has a night action would focus on you? It seems like you are trying really hard to seem innocent. If you were VT you wouldn't be challenging BC to investigate you because you would know the investigation would be better used on someone else. But if you were... say a godfather for instance... you would know that BC would get an innocent on you and it might help your scum buddy. You seem to be trying way too hard to prove your innocence... and you don't seem to be trying to find scum. You are just posting how BC, a claimed cop, is actually scum.
Kise wrote: And another question for you BC: Is your ability a night or day action?
And while trying to convince others that BC is really scum, you continue trying to find out all of the details about his role... Why does it matter to you if it is a night or day action? If you're scum, then you have more information and can decide if BC can expose you or not. And if it would be the best kill for you...

"And they since they were not the one dead turned to their affairs"
~Robert Frost
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@BC
Huh? What does Age of Empires have to do with your breadcrumbing?
(Also it's a fun game! :3)

@Bekk
Odd you are repeating everything everyone said so far. Hmmmmm.....

FoS: Bekk

for rehashing the last couple of pages of discussion.

Mod: Vote count?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”