Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
Who wanted BC dead yesterday? CB who was scum, and MM who was town? Where are these four people? Why are you defending BM?
scott, you are so dense. literally, within 24 hours ago, not the last day, there were at least four people that would have approved of my lynch. I will link posts.

Reckoner
DTMaster Agrees that Kise's case has merit.
Scott
MafiaSSK <-- Really supports Kise. I say we string him up tomorrow.

That is a total of five players that were ready to lynch me based on Kise's case.
Also saying that these players are "ready to lynch you" is a huge exaggeration. There is some merit to Kise's theory, but have you even gotten a vote today? Again you seem panicked.

---

Vote Count:

Scott Brosius(1)
- xRECKONERx

saberwolf(3)
- Platypus_Dude, Kise, Scott Brosius

Kise(5)
- Battle Mage, BloodCovenent, Bekkatha, Sando, saberwolf

Not Voting(4)
- MafiaSSK, iPeanut, lobstermania, DTMaster

Deadline:
24/8/09 15:45 Central Time

7 to Lynch
4 to Lynch at deadline
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

You said in your own post that you think my claim is far-fetched, thus you also say that you believe that Kise's theory makes sense, and you are tending to believe him. In his theory, I am scum, so either you think I am scum, or I am not.

I don't think that it is a huge exaggeration. Did you read SSK's post? His "thoughts being BC is
most likely scum
and
anyone attacking Kise is stupid. "
He calls me scum, and backs Kise whole heartedly. I intend on lynching, or trying to lynch people that I am certain is scum. Wouldn't SSK do the same?

As to why am I defending BM? Because he is finding scum.
And you are not.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 am

Post by DTMaster »

@BC

Who are you talking to first? It can be applied to me or Scott right now I think.
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Platypus_Dude »

I'm able to drop in and read some more.

What's this about me? I wasn't aware there was day mafia at the time of that post, and I had never heard of a JOAT, so I assumed a vig. Is that what it is about?
"Platypus_Dude: I thought you played well throughout." - Incognito
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Kise »

I thought it was strange for a few people to attack me for not believing day mafia killed nhammen when I wasn't the 1st who didn't think that as well. I was curious to know why those who attacked me did not comment on your post, Platy.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Kise »

SSK is probable-nightscum thanks to not only his recent comments, but also due to inheritence of the person he's replacing for. Notice how falko comes to stand CB's side here:
falkomagno wrote:I don't understand that votes for CB.

Of course that the vote is the only tool of town, why refuse to use it?. and even worst, why condem a player who put that in light??.

Of course, you can say that you vote conservative way, but, if you are town, always your vote has some uncertainty.
Reading through that page, I see no one else coming to CB's aid. But Platy apparently heckled Snow White just as CB did. But I'm thinking Platy asked her 1st.
falkomagno wrote:Oh...I was replaced here...so....luck in the game..good bye
Lol.. Why not "Go Town" here?

Unvote; Vote: MafiaSSK

The more people I find scummy, the less others are scummy. I'd say no more than 2 night mafia & no more than 3 day mafia exist. saberwolf can be re-examined later. I'd rather try to hit someone linked to night scum, as they're a likely partner. Reducing the amount of mafia kills is better to do sooner rather than later.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Kise »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Kise wrote:Read posts 663 & 667, SSK. I've got some stuff I need you to go over/answer, please.
I find the questions self-explanatory.
They're not. They required your attention, but you've ignored me. I now get the feeling that you only rode along with my case because you don't want BC to discover you as night mafia. Although I'm thankful you didn't vote me, I can see why you'd imply that BC would/should be lynched 1st, then go on to say that if BC flips town, I'm next. Lining 'em up, I'd say.

@BC - I'm not in a position to confirm 2 doctors for both phases. Definitely a doc on the night shift, as CB mentioned.

Yet…
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Ugh. I'm caught up but don't have enough time to really post because
MOD: I'm going to be V/LA until Sunday.

This game has taken a lot of interesting turns in the past few pages. I believe BC more than I believe Kise. In fact, Kise just seems to be throwing out ideas and votes at, almost, random in the hopes that someone else will catch on and lynch anyone else. This is not productive to the town (and will probably warrant an OMGUS vote and scum-case by Kise.....only furthing my belief). After everything he's said and done for the past two game days, I have no problem putting Kise at L-1.
Vote: Kise
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Kise

I agree that Falco's "oh post" makes SSK look really bad. But it's also stretching vocabulary choice into that argument which makes me iffy to use it as an argument against SSK. Go team could easily be associated with town, or 3rd party factions like a cult, not just a scum team. (I seriously doubt there is a cult though with 2 scum factions). The argument that BC puts up is a much stronger case against SSK.

I'm sold on
FoS: MafiaSSK

I'm curious to see how you deduced there are at most 2 night scum. The only way anyone can be certain is if they are part of the scum team in my opinion. (For your day scum at most 3 makes sense since 3 is a traditional scum team for this format)

@Lobster
Yes, a scum/omgus case can be created from Kise's voting pattern you might find a nugget of truth from a different perspective. You can WIFOM argue his voting pattern for both town and scum perspective.

(Status: Work = less time to read = behind still)
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I'm not sure why I didn't post this earlier, but here goes:

Reasons why the BC case should be dropped...for good

1. Say hypothetically he is lying and is actually scum. The second the actual night cop gets lynched or NKed, we know exactly who to lynch next, being BC.

2. If he is truly cop, he already has the scum on his ass, there's no need to help them along.

3. As long as he is in the game, he stands a good chance of finding us another scum. If he actually achieves this, this should be more than enough to clear him.

4. If he is not the cop, the actual cop can claim later, and we can decide from there whether or not to lynch him

For the following reasons above, he should be left alone until one of them occur.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Sabre

Late much? But I thought the town dropped it after the role explanation already.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Post by saberwolf »

nah, I still feel there are still those [SSK to name one] who still would want to lynch BC first.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Post by Kise »

As DTM said, I'm pretty sure BC looks good with a full description of his powers. My biggest reason for questioning BC was because of his intimate knowledge of a night mafia team, but he's already accounted for how he knew.

@DTM - I say no more than 2 night scum and no more than 3 day scum just because those are standard numbers to distribute to scum factions, given the # of total players in this game. Once the remainder of night scum are gone, BC will turn vanilla and that will confirm when the night faction have been wiped out.

@lobster - I'm not antagonizing BC any more. Try to stay updated on what's going on, yeah?

Also I think it's important that SSK go over Posts 663 & 667. His refusal to answer them should only tell you all that he doesn't want to be caught saying bad, scummy logic. Even if I die, I don't think you guys should drop what SSK needs to address regarding 663 & 667. I never voted BC or wanted him lynched today, so it should strike you as odd that he even has the impression that BC was today's lynch.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by Kise »

@saber - Most of those points you bring up include extra material that was never even used in my original case/suspicion of BC. I don't think he's lying about being a cop. I wanted to know why he knew of the night mafia, and our argument dragged on until he revealed what he meant by "working the night shift."

I'll reiterate that I did not want nor suggested a lynch on BC today. So saber, what do you think of the other 4 who may or may not have literally suggested lynching BC?

Yet…
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Kise wrote:@lobster - I'm not antagonizing BC any more. Try to stay updated on what's going on, yeah?
I don't remember saying you were....
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:39 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Lobster/Kise Exchange

Just from post 757 I reasoned that lobster was using the argument: "Kise is throwing votes around to see what sticks." not "Kise is trying to get BC lynched"

Clarify please both of you? Kise is this the post you were referring to? Lobster is this the post you thought Kise was referring to?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:16 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Unvote: Kise
Vote: MafiaSSK

I think this one may be more valuable. If you are Town SSK, we will surely string Kise up tomorrow.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:17 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Kise wrote:SSK is probable-nightscum thanks to not only his recent comments, but also due to inheritence of the person he's replacing for. Notice how falko comes to stand CB's side here:
falkomagno wrote:I don't understand that votes for CB.

Of course that the vote is the only tool of town, why refuse to use it?. and even worst, why condem a player who put that in light??.

Of course, you can say that you vote conservative way, but, if you are town, always your vote has some uncertainty.
Reading through that page, I see no one else coming to CB's aid. But Platy apparently heckled Snow White just as CB did. But I'm thinking Platy asked her 1st.
How is that a scumtell?
falkomagno wrote:Oh...I was replaced here...so....luck in the game..good bye
Lol.. Why not "Go Town" here?
I believe "Go Town" when you're not even dead would be even more of a scum tell than doing what he did.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:18 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Kise wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
Kise wrote:Read posts 663 & 667, SSK. I've got some stuff I need you to go over/answer, please.
I find the questions self-explanatory.
They're not. They required your attention, but you've ignored me. I now get the feeling that you only rode along with my case because you don't want BC to discover you as night mafia. Although I'm thankful you didn't vote me, I can see why you'd imply that BC would/should be lynched 1st, then go on to say that if BC flips town, I'm next. Lining 'em up, I'd say.
Ok, pretend you are me and answer those questions. The most obvious answers will be the correct ones.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 am

Post by DTMaster »

@SSK

"Go town" to me is a null tell because we can WIFOM this till the cows come home and still come out without a result. This whole exchange on this point is useless, it just leads to excessive WIFOM (points to Kise and SSK).

Also I dislike that you want Kise to fill in your answers. No matter how obvious it is, there is a difference between
assuming what you meaning
to
knowing what you mean

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:29 am

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: Meaning should be read as mean. Lols at poor word choice.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:35 am

Post by saberwolf »

yay! a new BW...I wasn't that big of a fan of the kise one anyways...

unvote; vote: MafiaSSK

kise, remind me of your question in the near future and I will do my best to answer it. For now I dont have the time to reread through the pages and do an analysis.
Show

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:35 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

DTMaster wrote:@SSK

"Go town" to me is a null tell because we can WIFOM this till the cows come home and still come out without a result. This whole exchange on this point is useless, it just leads to excessive WIFOM (points to Kise and SSK).

Also I dislike that you want Kise to fill in your answers. No matter how obvious it is, there is a difference between
assuming what you meaning
to
knowing what you mean

And yet the answers will remain the same.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

saberwolf wrote:yay! a new BW...I wasn't that big of a fan of the kise one anyways...

unvote; vote: MafiaSSK

kise, remind me of your question in the near future and I will do my best to answer it. For now I dont have the time to reread through the pages and do an analysis.
FOS
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 am

Post by saberwolf »

lol, of course you're gonna FoS me, I am on your BW after all :P
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”