xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't like how quickly saber jumped on the wagon, but I do like the SSK wagon more than any others I've seen so far. I don't feel like chalking it up to regurgitated reasoning, but I think SSK is our best lynch for the day.

Vote: MafiaSSK

That's L-2.

---

Vote Count:

saberwolf(2)
- Platypus_Dude, Scott Brosius

Kise(4)
- Battle Mage, Bekkatha, Sando, lobstermania

MafiaSSK(5)
- Kise, BloodCovenent, DTMaster, saberwolf, xRECKONERx

Not Voting(2)
- MafiaSSK, iPeanut

Deadline:
24/8/09 15:45 Central Time

7 to Lynch
4 to Lynch at deadline
green shirt thursdays
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 am

Post by DTMaster »

@SSK
Anti-town much? Your 772 reads as "deflection" then "answering". Unless Kise is your alt, you and Kise are not be the same person. The answers might not be the same. This just puts words into your mouth that you necessarily did not say. "narrows my eyes at you"

@Saber
Actually I think the whole "yay! A new BW" makes you appear really scummy right now (if you look in isolation). That wasn't a good townie statement so... that FoS has some water after all.

(Status: Focusing on another game so my rereading is on hold atm)
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Kise »

@DTM
lobstermania wrote:This game has taken a lot of interesting turns in the past few pages.
I believe BC more than I believe Kise
Vote: Kise
To me, this implies that he's picking a side between BC & myself. Lobster's 764 doesn't exactly confirm whether or not he was taking a side; he merely acknowledges that he said nothing in regards to my antagonizing earlier (which is true). But, still, I got the impression that he felt BC & I can't both be town.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:09 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Kise
I have some problems with your explanation though.

1. As the main contributor to attacking BC it looks very bad. You initiated the mafia-cop theory against a claimed cop with no counter claims, so it does look like scum attacking a cop with a very far out theory. Even if you go down the "town tunneling on town route" it was still very anti-town to ability-fish the cop and divert attention from scum hunting to yourself. With the day/night mechanic of this game I believe that timing is very important.

2. Your 762 jumps out at me since you accuse lobster for saying you are antagonizing BC. Then Lobster replies in 764 that he didn't. That post you are outlining (and that I questioned) has a different argument in it (which I noticed you left out in that quote) then the whole attacking BC issue. (So it looks like it comes out of no where.)

Lobster's 764 reads as: "I didn't accuse you for antagonizing BC" in response to your 762, not "I admit I didn't address that you were antagonizing BC".

Lobster can you clarify this for me?

But these are my impressions as it stands for that exchange and appears that you are putting words into his mouth. Again like with SSK I'm stressing there is a difference from assuming what a person is implying to what is actually said and posted.

Which begs me to ask: What are your thoughts to the whole "Kise is voting everywhere to see where it sticks" argument? You seem to be just focused on the BC issue that you still haven't commented on it.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Kise »

Mafia Cop can be found here. Mafia Traitor Cop can be found here

What I'm getting at is that it's possible for only 1 cop role to be in a game, and it can be mafia, so there doesn't have to be a counterclaim to disprove whether a cop is town or mafia aligned. The psychology of things is that town generally trust the cop. DTM, I'm not going to press this issue further, but before BC's fullclaim, I genuinely thought we could have been dealing with mafia cop. If you noticed, the two links I gave you were recent games of mine where the mafia has had a cop role... I figured 3rd time would be a charm ITT, lol.

And I admit I may have looked too far into lobster's post where he votes, but my eyebrow was raised after he said "I'm more believing of BC than I believe Kise." It struck me as him picking a side, but I'll wait for him to respond and clear that up.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Kise »

The issue w/ BC & me has been proven unncessary, but with the bad comes the good. I think it's a fair chance that another night mafia (including SSK) got a hard-on once seeing a case was made on the night-shift cop. The way SSK calls people stupid for not wanting to lynch BC makes it obvious what his alignment is.

Yet…
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:48 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Kise
Your meta call is noted (and psychological reason for the mafia cop reason also noted) but yes I understand that reasoning. I can
UnHoS: Kise
to a
FoS: Kise
(Since that whole ability fishing thing still is weird to me, and you attempting to out some VTs to defend yourself and avoid cross kills)

Also I agree with your statement on SSK. It's past the time to give the benefit of the doubt for a replacement and seriously question his motives.

SSK. What's your top scum list? You are very ambiguous and I think it's time for you to state your position. As of now you are heading into obv scum territory.

@Town
I can't do this right now but I recommend looking at the people who sided with Kise and did a 360 on Kise, (If you go by BC's list you will need to include myself in this so analyze me to your hearts content). Kise brings up a good point in 780, me thinks there are opportune scum in that mess.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 am

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: Err. "So out some VTs to defend yourself to avoid cross-killings"
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

saberwolf wrote:oh, and i don't like kise's recent posts either, going against claimed cop with successful lynch is pretty anti-town, so:

vote: Kise
saberwolf wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
saberwolf wrote:wow, I must of been suckered or something...everyone else simply jumped on kise even more for that...

*wonders should he put his vote back*
Put your money where your mouth is. Kise is acting very Anti-town at the moment.
siding with the cop:

unvote; vote: kise
saberwolf wrote:
Kise wrote:For those online, what do you make of Platy's post?
which one? and if you don't convince me with this, then I think you're just grasping at straws...if you got nothing better than this, consider my vote stuck.

saberwolf wrote:yay! a new BW...I wasn't that big of a fan of the kise one anyways...

unvote; vote: MafiaSSK

kise, remind me of your question in the near future and I will do my best to answer it. For now I dont have the time to reread through the pages and do an analysis.
Three posts clearly in favor of lynching Kise and now you weren't really a big fan of his lynch? The wagon forming so quickly around SSK makes me suspicious that some scum have jumped on.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Scott
Who would you point as scum on the current voting list? (aside from sabre since he's your current obv. choice)
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Platypus_Dude »

I am going to be ready to go tomorrow, but my other game is at mislynch and lose, so I'm going to address it first. Sorry for whoever this inconveniences, but I will try to get caught up as quickly as I can.
"Platypus_Dude: I thought you played well throughout." - Incognito
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Scott: I don't like how you skipped posts inbetween the last two quotes. there are more posts involved that have me second guessing and clearly saying I don't like the kise BW. I think that what Kise was posting was anti-town, but something in my gut tells me that he isn't all the scum we think he is. I felt pretty certain that SSK stood a good chance of being scum, especially when i caught him with what i thought was a good possible scumslip. Because I felt more comfortable with a SSK lynch than a kise lynch, I didn't mind siding over to that BW. Besides, I already said I side with the cop. I trust his judgement more than anyone else's right now.

FoS scott
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I trust BM. Btw... where is BM? I keep thinking that this game is in deadline... But it's not.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by saberwolf »

*pokes BM with a stick*
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Bekkatha
Bekkatha
Townie
Bekkatha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by Bekkatha »

MafiaSSK wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
DTMaster wrote: @MafiaSSK
Ok.. are you actually going to contribute someone other then one liners? Its like reading through Emp's stuff (my replacee), really annoying. >>;; (Yes I'm self contributing to add scum points to my own person. I would call out Emp on this because I dislike his style, even if some people consider it more pro-town.)

In your recent posts it makes it look like you aren't reading much. What are your thoughts on the current situation?
I'd contribute much more if there weren't post after post of walls of text. It makes my brain lazy and me not want to contribute. And howlong have you been on Mafiascum? Shouldn't you know that Empking and I are in the bottom of the contributors list on MS?

Yeah, I'm skimming. My thoughts being BC is most likely scum and anyone attacking Kise is stupid.
Bah. This sounds so terrible. So I should clairfy myself, one of the worst contributors when it comes to games like this. Otherwise, I'm pretty good.
What do you mean by "games like this?" I'm still waiting for you to contribute more than the quote above. It seems pretty scummy that you aren't actually actively trying to find scum.
"And they since they were not the one dead turned to their affairs"
~Robert Frost
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by saberwolf »

@ bek: as i know you are online right now, i'll ask you: what are your contributions to date? what have you gathered out of this game so far? feel free to include or not any information, as i realise that not all you know can be disclosed for game reasons.
Show

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

DTMaster wrote:@Scott
Who would you point as scum on the current voting list? (aside from sabre since he's your current obv. choice)
reckoner jumped on the CJMiller wagon lateish along with this one. So if SSK flips town, reckoner would look bad. I previously stated getting scummy vibes from him.
saberwolf wrote:Scott: I don't like how you skipped posts inbetween the last two quotes. there are more posts involved that have me second guessing and clearly saying I don't like the kise BW. I think that what Kise was posting was anti-town, but something in my gut tells me that he isn't all the scum we think he is. I felt pretty certain that SSK stood a good chance of being scum, especially when i caught him with what i thought was a good possible scumslip. Because I felt more comfortable with a SSK lynch than a kise lynch, I didn't mind siding over to that BW. Besides, I already said I side with the cop. I trust his judgement more than anyone else's right now.

FoS scott
Can you show me these posts? I would like to see. Also if you CLEARLY didn't like the Kise wagon, why did you still vote for him especially when he was at at least L-2 (maybe L-1)? Just jumping on the wagon with the most votes?

The cop has a power to sniff out roles. Besides the cop having that extra knowledge, why are you just following everything BC says? He found CB for us, that's great. But other than that, its not like he has a better scum radar than everyone else. It's not like he's a better player than the rest of us. It looks like you are attempting to suck up to him.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Bekkatha wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
DTMaster wrote: @MafiaSSK
Ok.. are you actually going to contribute someone other then one liners? Its like reading through Emp's stuff (my replacee), really annoying. >>;; (Yes I'm self contributing to add scum points to my own person. I would call out Emp on this because I dislike his style, even if some people consider it more pro-town.)

In your recent posts it makes it look like you aren't reading much. What are your thoughts on the current situation?
I'd contribute much more if there weren't post after post of walls of text. It makes my brain lazy and me not want to contribute. And howlong have you been on Mafiascum? Shouldn't you know that Empking and I are in the bottom of the contributors list on MS?

Yeah, I'm skimming. My thoughts being BC is most likely scum and anyone attacking Kise is stupid.
Bah. This sounds so terrible. So I should clairfy myself, one of the worst contributors when it comes to games like this. Otherwise, I'm pretty good.
What do you mean by "games like this?" I'm still waiting for you to contribute more than the quote above. It seems pretty scummy that you aren't actually actively trying to find scum.
As saber said, what have you contributed? You occasionally quote a random post and have a one-liner about it.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Post by saberwolf »

scott: post 681 is where i started to think of kise as possible townie, because i thought doing the whole thing with role PM claim without quoting etc was pretty convincing, then 697 i started getting second thoughts as I seemed to be his only sympathiser as everyone else seemed to double their efforts on him. 719 is where I start to say I'm still sympathizing for him, but sticking with the majority because he doesnt seem to be helping himself much though. Finally when we reach the post where i say he better not be grasping at straws, it's insinuating that any hope i have for him is fading fast. I know what kise has been doing is anti-town, but there's just something about the whole thing that bugs me...I caught SSK [or so I'd like to believe] still trying to lynch our claimed cop, and I don't feel much for SSK, so I was more than happy to go with the new BW and majority vote, and I could use more time to read kise.
Show

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Claim: Day Cop

Results:Saberwolf-Neutral
DTMaster-Town

These were not my choice.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Kise »

Neutral? WTF???

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Kise »

Hold on, if you're a cop, then why was it stupid for people to believe was also BC town cop?

Yet…
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Kise wrote:Hold on, if you're a cop, then why was it stupid for people to believe was also BC town cop?
Because I'm a cop too.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Kise »

Lmfao, I fuggin' butchered that sentence in 796.

***to believe BC was also town cop***

Fixed. And... OK then. Neutral would mean SB is not mafia, but not town. He can be dealt with in LyLo if he isn't killed.

But now this introduces a whole 'nother level to this complex game.. It's funny that I'd link Scott you based on how hard he was defending you, pre-claim. And to boot, he's going after SW, who you now reveal you got a neutral result back from.

Speaking of which, how did you come to get a neutral result? I thought it was only 'guilty' & 'innocent' ???

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

When you say they were not your choice, you mean that someone else picked them for you, or what?

Flavor claim, please.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”