Townie
Volume
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Volume »

TylerJ wrote:
Volume wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Haven't played with any of you yet. Just wanted to let you know that I am here. As this is still RVS, I don't have any imput. Going to read up on my mini.
Well this day isn't gonna go anywhere if people don't start talking. Okay, lemme ask you a question: who's side did you take in the big David Lee Roth-Van Halen split?
what?
Who's side did you take: Halen or Roth?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sorry I'm late for the party, V/LA till monday too ^_^;

BTW, Ditto is Haylen and ZazieR?

Zaz... nooooooooooooooooooooes

X:
Posts like this make me think that people haven't read the OP or Rules.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by X »

Vote Count

BloodCovenent
: (2) Benmage, Konowa
Kise
: (2) magichands, BloodCovenent
Konowa
: (1) Volume
orangepenguin
: (1) ConfidAnon
randomlunatic
: (1) Pomegranate
Vamparific
: (1) orangepenguin
Volume
: (1) Ditto

Not Voting
: (11) Black Jinx, dramonic, Gegenstand, hewitt, Kise, qwints, randomlunatic, Snow White, tubby216, TylerJ, Vamparific

Vote Threshold
: 11

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Disappointed
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sorry X...

V/LA until Monday

X:
No problem. We all assume things sometimes when we shouldn't.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Sadly, the only person who I've played with before (and am playing with at the moment, actually) is orangepenguin.
Well, you've played with half of Ditto.
Ditto
Ditto
Townie
Ditto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Post by Ditto »

Mod wrote:
:
Disappointed
O.o
Time to change this a bit ^.^
(Yes, it's me ;))

Playerlist wrote:
Benmage

Black Jinx
BloodCovenent

ConfidAnon
Ditto (Hybrid of
Haylen
& ZazieR)
dramonic

Gegenstand
hewitt
Kise

Konowa
magichands
orangepenguin
Pomegranate
qwints
randomlunatic

Snow White
tubby216

TylerJ
Vamparific
Volume
Bolded the players with whom I've played before ^.^

magichands wrote:
Vote: Kise

I might as well put pressure and head on in the bandwagon to see what good reactions we can get to analyze.

While controversial they bring the nitty gritty reactions the quickest way along with questioning, but I simply dont know what questions to ask so ill let one of the experienced players take that job.
Gut is activated. This post seems forced.

Magichands wrote:Im keeping my vote where it is not because I am influenced, but because if in my research I find that you are indeed anti town I wont need to change back from another person.
You support a policy lynch when there hasn't been much posted yet?
Heck, if that's true, look at OP :roll: ;)

Kise wrote:@Benmage - Joking. Relax.
Smiley tell.

Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role
Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
How's this a slip?
Everybody else who thinks this is a slip should explain as well.

OP wrote:Does this mean Haylen and Zazi are sharing an account? I don't really understand. Must be the role?
Nothing to do with the role. We signed up with this account in the queue for reasons we like to keep for ourselves.
But yeah, this is a hydra. The way we post should tell the difference who posts what :D

Tubby wrote:i really don't think i have actually played with any of you. wait maybe i did play with random lunatic once.
:(
Xyl's large theme?

Volume wrote:I want to hear more from you now. You jumped right on the bandwagon with out any reasoning.
His vote was the second vote. How is that a bandwagon in a large game?
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role, I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
This is a pretty meta argument. Taking outside information and passing it along to the rest of us in an attempt to get us voting for him as soon as possible. Truth is that his previous games have no bearing on this game. I find it a bit scummy that you would try to use that as an attack
What attack? He was asked what he didn't like about Kise's playstyle.
Kise wrote:
Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
I find my self agreeing with Kise. No one would know for certain that he is town but scum, and you are already implying that he's town for sure.
BC just responded what he meant. Why no comment to that when you agree with Kise?

And a pressure vote has no use when you state it's a pressure vote.

Volume wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Haven't played with any of you yet. Just wanted to let you know that I am here. As this is still RVS, I don't have any imput. Going to read up on my mini.
Well this day isn't gonna go anywhere if people don't start talking. Okay, lemme ask you a question: who's side did you take in the big David Lee Roth-Van Halen split?
Ok, if I'm correct, this doesn't have to do with this game. So what's the point of asking?

Regarding this post
Explain the part you say about BC and this quote, especially the bolded:
Magichands wrote:Im keeping my vote where it is not because I am influenced, but because
if in my research I find that you are indeed anti town I wont need to change back from another person.

Pome wrote:Sadly, the only person who I've played with before (and am playing with at the moment, actually) is orangepenguin.
Hi.

Dramonic wrote:BTW, Ditto is Haylen and ZazieR?

Zaz... nooooooooooooooooooooes
._.
Why the 'noooooooooooooooooooes'?

Ditto wrote:
Mod wrote:
:
Disappointed
O.o
Time to change this a bit ^.^
(Yes, it's me ;))
Think I've changed it a bit ^.^

X:
14 posts with timestamps from 4:54:33 until 5:22:38 merged into one. I don't really want to do this again.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:39 am

Post by tubby216 »

Ditto wrote:
Tubby wrote:i really don't think i have actually played with any of you. wait maybe i did play with random lunatic once.
:(
Xyl's large theme?
oh yah i sucked in that one too my appologies
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 am

Post by tubby216 »

Kise wrote:
tubby216 wrote:well i am here, and it saddens me not to play with bm agian :( i really don't think i have actually played with any of you.
At first, your avatar made me believe you were ryan2754. And I agree; magic is... working his magic.

Let me correct myself as well -- The deadline is equivalent to the # of living players, but the deadline is always at least a week-long (LyLo stages, etc.).
yah i know i have been meaning to change my avatar but hey i am fat and lazy.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
Volume
Volume
Townie
Volume
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Volume »

Ditto wrote: Smiley tell.

Kise wrote:
How's this a slip?

Like it was pointed out before, he is already impying that he knows for sure that Kise is town. Only Mafia would know for sure. further more I don't like how he covered up his tracks:
BloodCovenent wrote:I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
He's not lynching a townie, oh no. He's doing the town a favor.
Ditto wrote:?

Volume wrote:I want to hear more from you now. You jumped right on the bandwagon with out any reasoning.
His vote was the second vote. How is that a bandwagon in a large game?
Count again he was number 4
Ditto wrote:
volume wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role, I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
This is a pretty meta argument. Taking outside information and passing it along to the rest of us in an attempt to get us voting for him as soon as possible. Truth is that his previous games have no bearing on this game. I find it a bit scummy that you would try to use that as an attack
And that's really a lame attack. Tells me one of two things 1) It's a grudge vote, which in either way is pretty un acceptable. 2) He's mafia trying to swing the votes. Seeing how he took the time to cover his tracks, I'm leaning towards mafia
Ditto wrote:
volume wrote:
Kise wrote:
I find my self agreeing with Kise. No one would know for certain that he is town but scum, and you are already implying that he's town for sure.
BC just responded what he meant. Why no comment to that when you agree with Kise?
I felt I already made my case. No need to keep pushing it.
Ditto wrote: And a pressure vote has no use when you state it's a pressure vote.
He'll keep comming up in the vote counts. People will see he's being voted for and try to find why. It'll keep the pressure on him instead of letting him blend back in.

Ditto wrote:
Volume wrote:
Ok, if I'm correct, this doesn't have to do with this game. So what's the point of asking?

It has everything to do with the game :shock:
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:18 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Volume wrote:
Ditto wrote: Smiley tell.

Kise wrote:
How's this a slip?

Like it was pointed out before, he is already impying that he knows for sure that Kise is town. Only Mafia would know for sure. further more I don't like how he covered up his tracks:
If anything, I've at least warned you of his play style.
Volume wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
I know, I should have worded it better. "Kise acts really scummy, even when he is a pro-town role."

Volume wrote:
Ditto wrote:
volume wrote:
And that's really a lame attack. Tells me one of two things 1) It's a grudge vote, which in either way is pretty un acceptable. 2) He's mafia trying to swing the votes.
Seeing how he took the time to cover his tracks, I'm leaning towards mafia
It's not a grudge vote, it's a policy vote. How are those two synonymous? It's the same thing as Lynch all Lurkers, and lynch all Liars. The sentence that I bolded of yours is really scummy. Because I took the time to cover my tracks, you think I am mafia. So..... If I had not defended myself at all, and let it go, i would have been town? Or would I have been scum for not trying to defend myself? You think my actions are something else than they are.

Trying to swing the votes? Do you mean race to a quick lynch with Kise? If I were to push a quick lynch I probably would not have done it on some who had two consecutive votes, let alone the first two in the game. That would have been suicide as scum. No, because I gave a very specific reason for voting Kise, doesn't that nullify your statement? Where as Magic Hands, had a post that was much more scummy than mine? He not only announces that it is a pressure vote, he also pulls out the newbie card, and he damns the start of wagons, but claims them to be good. Surely he should be looked into as well. I'm willing to bet that Magic hands knew very well what his actions would entail, and I don't doubt that they were wrong at the time, but the manner that he presented his actions were very scummy. At the beginning of a game I look over the player list, and as I saw kise, I voted him, because he is a policy vote, not because he already had two votes on him.

Volume wrote:
It's based on the playstyles in those games, I don't see how his style couldn't carry over.
Volume wrote: I find my self agreeing with Kise. No one would know for certain that he is town but scum, and you are already implying that he's town for sure.
Wrong, I could be one of A few Meager Things On this game. We could be lovers, masons, or I could be a lyncher, and He is my target. Now,I think I just beat your claim, nullifying it. I did not imply for sure that he is town. Using false information is not cool.

Awful post, and yes, we are out of the RVS.
magichands wrote:
Posted by Blood Covenant:

He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role, I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
While I wouldn't say he is suggesting that Kise is town, I would like to say im a bit worried that 3-4 posts into this thread that Blood Covenant wants to lynch Kise so soon.
I don't think I ever stated that I wanted a quick lynch.
I just said that we should (not implying the time) so that the town doesn't have to worry about him later (possibly lylo).
-Could someone link to the bolded?
magichands wrote: I can understand wanting to lynch an anti town player because he is anti town in his previous games because anti town players no matter what role or faction are bad for town, but wanting to lynch him so soon without looking at everyone elses reactions and posts first? Id say that is pretty anti town and just a really obvious scum tactic to get the night done and over with.

My own thoughts on this might be that Blood Covenant wants to take advantage of the newbies to get them to lynch with him, because anyone who takes a little time on this forum to see the methods of finding scum or has been here and experienced it can clearly see that deciding this soon is not the way to go.

What im saying is is that the town should generally lynch people who they find most suspicious and because its so early in the game we cant really tell who is the most suspicious.
I'm Not digging this too much. This post is very scummy to me. You were all aboard the Kise wagon, and were perfectly fine with it, but then when someone else was pressured, you hopped on that wagon, without voting yet, but you still seem like you are all aboard for it. You seem very wishy-washy to me, and opportunistic.

Therefore, I
Unvote: Kise
Vote: Magichands

Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Kise wrote:
Are you twisting my words? I voted you before you said anything in the game, therefore At the time I had not determined if anything you had said was scummy or not.
How am I twisting when that's a direct quote? Your quote gives the impression that I only act scummy
as town
. So, if you think I act less scummy when I am mafia, then thanks for the compliment. But if you don't think I act less scummy as mafia, then the proper thing you should have said [ITT] was that I act scummy
all
the time.
But that's just an impression whether it is the truth or not. So why are you believing it?

Volume wrote:
Oh, ok, I see the early that I stated. That could imply anything. But meh, not gonna fight that one.

X:
6 posts from 11:18:15 to 11:51:36 merged into one. Please use the Preview button in the future.
Vamparific
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vote Magnet

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Vamparific »

unexpected school work and exams, not going to have enough time to play this game and its already gone to far for me to really catch up; i guess im out
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 am

Post by qwints »

I hate weekend starts.

vote: vamparific
for 'always replacing out'
Vamparific
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vamparific
Vote Magnet
Vote Magnet

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Vamparific »

i dont always replace out, i wanted to play this game, but my computer crashed so i missed the start, and now have exams >< if i hadn't missed the start or if there weren't so many start pages i might be able to recover.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:49 am

Post by qwints »

Are you serious? I assumed you were joking about replacing out.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:16 am

Post by hewitt »

Kise wrote:How am I twisting when that's a direct quote? Your quote gives the impression that I only act scummy
as town
. So, if you think I act less scummy when I am mafia, then thanks for the compliment. But if you don't think I act less scummy as mafia, then the proper thing you should have said [ITT] was that I act scummy
all
the time.
As good as Kise is at twisting people's word he actually wasn't there. It was just a little bit of a fishy comment there.
Ditto wrote:How's this a slip?
If it's a slip it's because he's stating that he plays scummy when he is a town role. I think the "he is a town role" part is a little fishy because it does insinuate a little bit that he knows who is town and who isn't.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Kise »

If you don't like someone's style, that's not so much a policy lynch as it is a personal lynch, or grudge lynch as someone said. BC & I get along outside of the game-mode pretty fine, but I still suspect a slip within his 1st post.

Zazie, I'm surprised you're not seeing things the same way as the rest of us, because usually you nitpick (YES, nitpick) at the smallest of implications sometimes. With that said, a link is established between Ditto & BC as far as I'm concerned due to Zazie's blatant attempt to ignore a possible slip. Very uncharacteristic. Trust me, I've played enough games with Zazie to know his scumhunting-MO as both alignments.
BloodCovenent wrote:
Volume wrote: I find my self agreeing with Kise. No one would know for certain that he is town but scum, and you are already implying that he's town for sure.
Wrong, I could be one of A few Meager Things On this game. We could be lovers, masons, or I could be a lyncher, and He is my target. Now,I think I just beat your claim, nullifying it. I did not imply for sure that he is town. Using false information is not cool.
Mastin's spirit must live through you.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

This hybrid ditto thing is going to throw me.
Vamparific wrote:i dont always replace out, i wanted to play this game, but my computer crashed so i missed the start, and now have exams >< if i hadn't missed the start or if there weren't so many start pages i might be able to recover.
Recover? 3 pages, a lot of quotes one can easily skim…the rvs…10 minutes to long to catchup?
Kise wrote:If you don't like someone's style, that's not so much a policy lynch as it is a personal lynch, or grudge lynch as someone said.
Meh, whats lynching Zwet than? Policy, grudge, lurker, smart…
magichands wrote: Question for BenMage:

What is your reasoning behind your vote on BloodCovenent?

Is the reasoning you have somewhere in the quote?

If so, what is the reasoning?
It should be evident in the quote, and my intentions should be clear in my statement.
tubby216 wrote:^ good posting

methinks i is gonna like this kid
^^^Referencing magic hands post, Post 44. And I disagree. I think magic posted a bunch of fluff to try and look good, and asked some pretty useless questions (like the one to me). All in all I think it was an attempt to appear town, and I get a scum vibe from magic.

Unvote vote magichands
Sorry X, about not bolding the V/La statement…not use to it, and I was spamming my games with the message. When I realized my fault, I couldn’t go back and edit. But I did mail you!! So some points.
Black Jinx
Black Jinx
Townie
Black Jinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Black Jinx »

Sorry for my absence! Something got in the way and haven't been available for last 3 days.

dramonic
for not voting! >: (
'~ Rise Against ~'

Karolina <3
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 am

Post by hewitt »

Black Jinx wrote:Sorry for my absence! Something got in the way and haven't been available for last 3 days.

dramonic
Why did you pick dramonic out for not voting when there's quite a few players not voting?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:13 am

Post by tubby216 »

@benmage,
when i originally read it it sounded good perhaps i need to re-evalute a bit
Ditto
Ditto
Townie
Ditto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Ditto »

Black Jinx wrote:Sorry for my absence! Something got in the way and haven't been available for last 3 days.

dramonic
Was this meant to be a vote?

Can you refer to us as 'Ditto'? Haylen get's a little bit annoyed with all attention on me >.<
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:16 am

Post by X »

Vote Count

magichands
: (2) BloodCovenent, Benmage
Vamparific
: (2) orangepenguin, qwints
BloodCovenent
: (1) Konowa
Kise
: (1) magichands
Konowa
: (1) Volume
orangepenguin
: (1) ConfidAnon
randomlunatic
: (1) Pomegranate
Volume
: (1) Ditto

Not Voting
: (10) Black Jinx, dramonic, Gegenstand, hewitt, Kise, randomlunatic, Snow White, tubby216, TylerJ,
Vamparific

Vote Threshold
: 11

:
Disappointed

DeathNote replaces Vamparific upon receipt of Role PM.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Will read the rest (yes, prematurely back from my V/LA) but this first

BloodCovenent wrote: If anything, I've at least warned you of his play style.

I know, I should have worded it better. "Kise acts really scummy, even when he is a pro-town role.

It's not a grudge vote, it's a policy vote. It's the same thing as Lynch all Lurkers, and lynch all Liars.
... Let me get this straight. You are saying let's vote/pressure/lynch Kise based on the fact that he plays scummy even when he is a pro-town role.

Basically, instead of actually scum-hunting you want a policy lynch on someone who could very well be a town PR based on his meta which you explained yourself.

Looks like someone shot himself in the foot...

Vote: BloodCovenant
I'm a hoot
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote: Blood Covenent

@Ditto/Zazie - Don't want to talk about how you're not nitpicking BC?

@Benmage - Smart. I'm very familiar with his scum meta (he can't resist defending/agreeing with mafia partners) so I don't policy lynch.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Ditto, Zaziehalf: I didn't mean to sadden you. I honestly forgot to put the smiley at the end of the noooooooooes

It meant to say we're going to get buried in posts, I don't mind though.

@Ditto, Haylenhalf: Do you post as much as Zazie?
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”