Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

orangepenguin wrote:
Sadly, the only person who I've played with before (and am playing with at the moment, actually) is orangepenguin.
Well, you've played with half of Ditto.
Yeah, I guess. But not for very long.

In general, lynching someone based on his/her usual posting style isn't a good thing. You think alignment is based on posting style?!? Huh?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Konowa »

@Volume - To be frank, I did not even look at the first page of this game until just now. I saw that the game had started and went right to the second page. I saw that Benmage voted BC and followed suit.

Anyways.

magic wrote:I might as well put pressure and head on in the bandwagon to see what good reactions we can get to analyze.

While controversial they bring the nitty gritty reactions the quickest way along with questioning, but I simply dont know what questions to ask so ill let one of the experienced players take that job.
This post seems extremely forced and not genuine at all.

Policy discussion does not do anything for me.
TylerJ wrote:
Volume wrote:Well this day isn't gonna go anywhere if people don't start talking. Okay, lemme ask you a question: who's side did you take in the big David Lee Roth-Van Halen split?
what?
I am going to give this a big fat seconed. How does asking this question accomplish anything game-related?

Glad to see that someone else picks ups on magic's first post of the game.
Volume wrote:Count again he was number 4
I was the second person to vote BC is what Ditto is trying to say I believe.

@Pomegranate
- Anything stand out to you so far?

unvote;

vote magic

First post is extremely forced and post 44 just seems like busy work to me.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by hewitt »

magic seems to be one of those players that post a lot of words in order to make themselves seem like they're contributing when they're actually saying very little. I can't even read his last post clearly because it's so wordy.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Sorry for not posting much content yet, have been busy the last couple of days (school starts soon.) I'll get in a good post tomorrow.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Konowa wrote:@Pomegranate - Anything stand out to you so far?
No, but I'm going to do a reread (I've had a very busy weekend, and I've only been skimming so far). Expect some content tomorrow morning.
magichands
magichands
Townie
magichands
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by magichands »

Alright, let me explain myself on the whole Kise bandwagon at the beginning of the game.

My simple reasoning is that it got a whole bunch of reactions out of people, people started commenting on what I did, people then commented on the comments that those people made about me voting, and in this clusterfuck of replying we get information to analyze, such as peoples reactions.

So to sum things up I did it because I knew it would stir up some reactions and get information, not because I wanted to lynch Kise.

I actually made these two points in the very first post I made.

However I didn't really explain in those posts why im not a hypocrite, and id be glad to show you why our reasons for voting Kise are different and why Im suspicious of yours.

Posted by BloodCovenant:

He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role,
I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later.
Have you ever played a game with him yet?

You claim you dont have a specific timestamp. Considering how fast things accelerate in a mafia game, even a forum mafia game, I would say there is a short range of days that could be considered early.

Why would you want to lynch a player just because of what he did last game?

Dont you want to see what anybody else is doing before you do that?

This is the difference between me and you. You want to lynch early, I wanted to vote early to stir things up and activate things. I have proven that what I did indeed activated things.

I put a lure on the fishing pole to get bites, and now I am looking for ways to snag the red fish that kills(scum)

Unvote; Vote:BloodCovenant

I never really got around to changing my vote from Kise to someone that looked more suspicious.

And for the part when I said "If in my research I find out that Kise is indeed anti-town I wont need to change my vote" what I meant by that was if I found out that Kise is anti town and I didnt find anyone suspicious from what they are doing in the game, I wouldn't need to change my vote.

More of a laziness issue, and I should really get over it because I now know that even the little things like failure to put down the specifics of what you are trying to accomplish can get people on to you that you might be a killing role against the town,.

I do admit that it was worded badly and im glad that someone reminded me so I could explain it clearer

FoS: Kanowa

Havent answered my questions and you seem to be avoiding discussion.[/b]
magichands
magichands
Townie
magichands
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by magichands »

Dammit I posted late before I could see what Kanowa posted but my point about you still stands
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by X »

Vote Count

BloodCovenent
: (3) dramonic, Kise, magichands
magichands
: (3) BloodCovenent, Benmage, Konowa
Vamparific
: (2) orangepenguin, qwints
Konowa
: (1) Volume
orangepenguin
: (1) ConfidAnon
randomlunatic
: (1) Pomegranate
Volume
: (1) Ditto

Not Voting
: (8) Black Jinx, Gegenstand, hewitt, randomlunatic, Snow White, tubby216, TylerJ,
Vamparific

Vote Threshold
: 11

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Disappointed

Still waiting for a replacement for Vamparific.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by hewitt »

magichands wrote:And for the part when I said "If in my research I find out that Kise is indeed anti-town I wont need to change my vote" what I meant by that was if I found out that Kise is anti town and I didnt find anyone suspicious from what they are doing in the game, I wouldn't need to change my vote.
I think that's pretty crappy reason to continue voting for Kise. Suppose you don't find anyone who you think is scummy, are you just going to keep voting Kise even if you don't find him anti-town?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

magichands
magichands
Townie
magichands
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by magichands »

No, If I dont find him anti town I wont vote for him
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Kise wrote: Mastin's spirit must live through you.
What is your obsession with Mastin? lol
Konowa wrote:
unvote;

vote magic

First post is extremely forced and post 44 just seems like busy work to me.
I agree. Although I wont vote for him simply because he jumped on the bandwagon just yet. I don't like voting based off reasoning from someone else unless it is undeniable evidence, but this isn't the only reason I am not going to fret over Magic.
BloodCovenant wrote: He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role, I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
That is an incredibly scummy thing to say. We are honestly suppose to vote someone off because you say he
acts
scummy? Not to mention you assume he is town role. This whole post is just backwards and very contradicting.

Vote: BloodCovenant

Ohh... btw I replaced Vamp if anyone is curious.
magichands
magichands
Townie
magichands
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by magichands »

Konowa wrote:
magic wrote:I might as well put pressure and head on in the bandwagon to see what good reactions we can get to analyze.

While controversial they bring the nitty gritty reactions the quickest way along with questioning, but I simply dont know what questions to ask so ill let one of the experienced players take that job.
This post seems extremely forced and not genuine at all.

Policy discussion does not do anything for me.
Can you explain to me what you mean by forced?

I posted that when it was really early in the game and nothing was going on, so how could I possibly forced into voting for Kise unless I misunderstand what you mean by forced?
magichands
magichands
Townie
magichands
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by magichands »

Im sorry my grammar is just off today, but im not a good writer so please bear with me here.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Figured I would go ahead and post and then do some more anylizing.

First, sorry for the lack of participation. My disinterest in RVS is something I need to work on.

Two good town vibes that I see Are hewitt and Kise. Congratulations.

I did a quick read on all the posts done by the two bandwagon leaders bloodcovenant and magichands. To my surprise neither of them seemed as scummy as people are making them out to be. Except this caught my eye:

Volume wrote:

I find my self agreeing with Kise. No one would know for certain that he is town but scum, and you are already implying that he's town for sure.

Wrong, I could be one of A few Meager Things On this game. We could be lovers, masons, or I could be a lyncher, and He is my target. Now,I think I just beat your claim, nullifying it. I did not imply for sure that he is town. Using false information is not cool.
Notice how he doesn't say that he isn't connected with him, he just mentions alternatives. Hmm... So you don't disagree that there is a conntection.

Sorry Kise but you are now on my FOS, solely because of BloodCovenant.

FOS:BC and Kise

Continuing with the hunt.

I also did some stuff on BattleMage, just doing everything in order of first post. He hasn't provided much.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Ditto wrote:
Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role
Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
How's this a slip?
Everybody else who thinks this is a slip should explain as well

I agree with ditto, how is this a slip?
Is this paranoia??

As far as this bloodcovenant wagon... I think that everyone is making a mountain out of a mole hill. From what I gathered from his post is that he was letting people know that kise might be a trouble maker in the game. Not that we should lynch town. I am not saying that he isn't scum or that his post is innocent. I am merely trying to balance out a wagon that is quickly forming. One that scum might be eager for. Just something to consider.
randomlunatic
randomlunatic
Goon
randomlunatic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Post by randomlunatic »

@Tyler, I'm not understanding how you can say you're getting town vibes from kise, and then in the same post FoS him?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:37 am

Post by X »

Vote Count

BloodCovenent
: (4) dramonic, Kise, magichands, DeathNote
magichands
: (3) BloodCovenent, Benmage, Konowa
DeathNote
: (2) orangepenguin, qwints
Konowa
: (1) Volume
orangepenguin
: (1) ConfidAnon
randomlunatic
: (1) Pomegranate
Volume
: (1) Ditto

Not Voting
: (7) Black Jinx, Gegenstand, hewitt, randomlunatic, Snow White, tubby216, TylerJ

Vote Threshold
: 11

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Disappointed

DeathNote replaces Vamparific. Thanks, DeathNote!
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:10 am

Post by tubby216 »

TylerJ wrote:
I also did some stuff on BattleMage, just doing everything in order of first post. He hasn't provided much.
he's not in this game. or are you reffering to Benmage?
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Black Jinx
Black Jinx
Townie
Black Jinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:32 am

Post by Black Jinx »

I'm in a bit of hurry I'll post more analyzed later but whoever asked if that was a vote. No. I just gave him a angry smile for not voting!
'~ Rise Against ~'

Karolina <3
Ditto
Ditto
Townie
Ditto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:14 am

Post by Ditto »

Tyler, I am not surprised that Battle Mage has not provided much in a way of answers. That is all.

I agree with Random, how can you say you have town vibes from Kise, yet FoS him.

Dramonic, Haylen definately has the ability to post as much as Zazie, however, she puts all the information in one big post, rather than splitting it up into many posts. She will then make small multiposts afterwards if she's forgotten something. You could be linked to an example of how much she can post if you like...
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, I don't feel a desperate need to know :3

Personally, I'd say that Kise could be scum, but there's also a chance that he is paranoid/overeager townie of sort, while my read on BC is definitely scummy.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Kise »

Can't believe I got FoS'd because of Blood's WIFOM'ness. Bah.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 am

Post by TylerJ »

Sorry, Benmage.

As to why the FOS... Because blood covenant hesitates on saying that he is not connected with Kise, instead, he gives alternatives. Why would he even give alternatives instead of defending the accusation. Therefore, I assume they are connected. However I must admit my FOS on Kise is rather weak.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 am

Post by TylerJ »

Why is my scumday a day after I became a member?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:00 am

Post by hewitt »

TylerJ wrote:I agree with ditto, how is this a slip?
Is this paranoia??

As far as this bloodcovenant wagon... I think that everyone is making a mountain out of a mole hill. From what I gathered from his post is that he was letting people know that kise might be a trouble maker in the game. Not that we should lynch town. I am not saying that he isn't scum or that his post is innocent. I am merely trying to balance out a wagon that is quickly forming. One that scum might be eager for. Just something to consider.
I think it's been explained quite a few times why it's a slip if it is one. And I don't think everyone's making a mountain out of a mole hill, it's like page 3 and we gotta have something to talk about and this is pretty interesting to comment on.
dramonic wrote:Well, I don't feel a desperate need to know :3

Personally, I'd say that Kise could be scum, but there's also a chance that he is paranoid/overeager townie of sort, while my read on BC is definitely scummy.
Wow less than a hundred posts in and you already think you've caught scum?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”