Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Nikanor »

Agh! The spam! It's horrible! M-my eyes!
I have stuff to say about it, but I'll let the targets of your posts answer before I say anything.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Cain
Cain
Townie
Cain
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Cain »

ZazieR wrote:Post 10
Cain
, why did you want a bandwagon?
I didnt ask for a bandwagon, i was joining it. i had no reasons.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Toro »

ZazieR wrote:Post 88
Toro
, can you elaborate how you get this impression?
I had a feeling that Cain was just not really throwing a random vote around since it was just RVS, seeing how he quickly and without really saying anything else just latched right onto the Mastin bandwagon. I don't know Cain's meta really, so I think from looking at that we may have caught inexperienced scum.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Kill-kill
Kill-kill
Goon
Kill-kill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Kill-kill »

Toro wrote:
Toro
I had a feeling that Cain was just not really throwing a random vote around since it was just RVS, seeing how he quickly and without really saying anything else just latched right onto the Mastin bandwagon. I don't know Cain's meta really, so I think from looking at that we may have caught inexperienced scum.
I think just inexperienced, period. He fake-claimed scum day one in the other game I am in, and just got lynched (vanilla townie).

ThAdmiral was quite quiet in the one game I have played with him. NK'd day one, town doctor. Stated that he often was quiet when asked about "lurking".

Zazie, I commented when I had something to say. About all I have now is a feeling that out of hohum, nikanor, and DTM one is scum. Cain could either be scummy or just plain weird, and Toro seems to be tunnelling on
Cain, without solid reasons (I understand there are reasons, I am just saying I don't consider them enough to bring out the pitchforks)
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Toro »

Kill-kill wrote:
Toro wrote:
Toro
I think just inexperienced, period. He fake-claimed scum day one in the other game I am in, and just got lynched (vanilla townie).

ThAdmiral was quite quiet in the one game I have played with him. NK'd day one, town doctor. Stated that he often was quiet when asked about "lurking".

Zazie, I commented when I had something to say. About all I have now is a feeling that out of hohum, nikanor, and DTM one is scum. Cain could either be scummy or just plain weird, and Toro seems to be tunnelling on
Cain, without solid reasons (I understand there are reasons, I am just saying I don't consider them enough to bring out the pitchforks)
Wait, he actually
claimed
scum? Wow.

And I wouldn't really say that I'm tunneling on Cain really, I'm just throwing this out there and seeing what you guys say about it. I think he might just be eager to lynch, actually too eager to lynch.
Show

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Zazier

I know its your meta to do this (reading the Grimmy's Pokemon madness) But I prefer a wall then this spammage. (Though it is devious and gets your post count up)

My responses:
157: I see the main reasons as two policy votes (hohum,sabre), a typical bandwagon (cain) vote, and a joke vote (nik). I have no reads on the players who voted since it was too early. Bandwagons in general lead to reactions that the town can benefit from (from the player who is getting bandwagoned and others who will react to the bandwagon).

158: My summary post in 62 said my vote was a
bad vote
. Again I was only stating what I saw. My explanation was: I saw this on page 1, it looks weird since it's my first time seeing this. I was stating my mind set.

I did not take it further to discredit the bandwagon itself. You, hohum, Nik and most of the town are viewing this as such and I acknowledge that my post can be viewed that way but I deny that it was my intention to do so. Hence my answer is: I wasn't trying to derail the bandwagon, I was just stating my inner thoughts at that time. Accept that answer as you will.

162:

1. Nik wanted Hohum to pressure vote me. I was being snarky with that statement when I also viewed that Hohum wanted to apply the same situation on Mastin with his 13 (Hohum attacked me for "trying to run interference" with the wagon on Mastin when I said I had no issues with it when I should have voted Mastin. Also see his policy vote. Hohum wanted the wagon on Mastin) I should have added /sarcasm but I put /snarky comment to emphasize I was being sarcastic.

2. I wanted others to chime in because this is mafia and the point of the thread is discussion. The town doesn't consist of
4 players who are the only one posting content on the 16th
. Many of them confirmed, and they only posted 2 days after this (some even got prodded before they posted).

165: I think sabre was responding to the fact that
only 4 people where talking and it took 3 days later for the rest of the town to speak up.
Also suspicion passed around us 4 between us. My thoughts though, not his.

Its premature to assume that he was serious in the fact that there are only 4 scum.

@Kill-kill
By now I find it more anti-town what Cain and Admiral are lurker types. There are little analytical posts, and too many iffy comments. It makes me think they will only respond when they are called upon.

@Toro
You disapproved on Cain's bandwagon vote when Mastin was at L-3 in the RVS? It's stretching that argument. I think he was trying to get more reactions then forcing a lynch during this stage (besides it would be much more useful for the RVS wagon to go to lynch since we would know scum was part of that wagon).
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Toro »

[quote="DTMaster]
@Toro
You disapproved on Cain's bandwagon vote when Mastin was at L-3 in the RVS? It's stretching that argument.

I think he was trying to get more reactions then forcing a lynch during this stage (besides it would be much more useful for the RVS wagon to go to lynch since we would know scum was part of that wagon).[/quote]

It was just peculiar to me how he just quickly jumped on.

/nod
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:34 am

Post by saberwolf »

ZazieR wrote:Post 9
Saberwolf
, how do you know Mastin? If you’ve played with him before or have seen him play in games, links?
I have played with him before, as well as have him replace into a game of mine. He tends to post super long walls of posts, and I hate it, hence my policy vote on him at the beginning.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 am

Post by saberwolf »

ZazieR wrote:Post 18 – Trying to keep the attention on Mastin. This could also be a defence for one of them (As he asks both of them to forget about it), more likely to be DT as he got the most heat.
Short stated, trying to keep us away from discussion.
I didn't do anything here related to mastin. I didn't say "HEY, shut up and just vote mastin", I simply tried to prevent the two of them from bickering over stupid stuff, especially as not everyone had been posting yet. If the posting were allowed to continue, we were bound to have two or three guys targetted with all the lurkers jumping on the BWs, which allows scum to blend in perfectly...oh wait, it's already happened.... :roll: You guys have all did exactly what I feared...the first three or four to start fighting are all targets, including myself.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:50 am

Post by saberwolf »

ZazieR wrote:Post 25
Saberwolf
, can you elaborate why DT’s defence of Mastin isn’t scummy to you?
Sure, it's because DT did have a valid point. Once again, it's all about the fact that only four of us had been talking the whole time, and that the others hadn't even posted yet. I don't think scum would worry about defending a scumbuddy when they are only at L-4, especially when the votes weren't even about current gameplay. I also wanted to throw out the point that defending somebody does not always equal scumslips, so I wanted to encourage defending others on all levels, so that we could gain information better. If everyone is too scared to speak up in another person's defence, well, that only helps scum.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:00 am

Post by saberwolf »

ZazieR wrote:Post 34
Saberwolf
, elaborate on the ‘semi attack’.
Also, why did you want to wait till the rest of the players checked in?
I simply wanted to show that I was putting a little pressure on nik. Why not full on attack? Because I wanted to wait until more people got involved. I don't want to give lurkers a free pass while only a handful of people start tunnelling on each other, for the reason of there's nobody else to target. I personally wanted to wait until just about everybody else got involved before allowing personal attacks to happen. If I were to just sit back and watch DT, nik and hohum post to each other, it is a guarantee that one of them will end up lynched first, and they may not even be anti-town.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 am

Post by saberwolf »

ZazieR wrote:Post 40 – 4 scum and the rest townies? What happened to the fifth? Also, what’s wrong with commenting on posts?
a bit of a sarcastic comment. I was saying we fail because since we were the only ones talking, we were all pointing fingers at each other and yelling scum. I wasn't trying to be mathematically correct, simply said four cause it was only four of us active.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 am

Post by saberwolf »

ZazieR wrote:Post 52 – Speaking for multiple players. Scummy.
Did and did not. Following my own views on defending players not being scummy, I refered to others having the same views as me, so in that sense I spoke for them, yes. However, I did write in parenthesis that I decided to let others speak for themselves if they wanted, and that I'll claim that part for myself, so in that sense, you are wrong. The only person I really defended was hohum, because we had the same reason for voting, so that is NOT multiple people.

Post 54 – Asking all the other players who are so far active for their thoughts, yet not doing it himself. Scummy.
I really don't like you at this point, not to mention this post is really incorrect. I posted my own analysis later on. I helped organize the chaos...what have you really done so far? Spamming and throwing dirt at everyone does not help us at all.

Post 67
Saberwolf
, why are you already looking for connections when you don’t think any of the three is scummy?
I never said that. Quit putting words in my mouth. For all I know, those three could be all werewolves and/or mafia, but I didn't want to see tunneling occur when we still had so many people left to post in the game. I did a reasonable analysis of what had occured so far, and I think the few connections I made are very valid. If you wish to attempt to tear them apart, be my guest.

(All posts from Saberwolf)
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 am

Post by saberwolf »

ZazieR wrote:As of now, the following look scummy:
-Hohum
-DT
-Saber
-Kill
-Toro
-ThAd
-Scott

The above 3 are more scummier than the latter 4.
This is not helpful at ALL. This is virtually a list of those who have posted so far, other than you. Try to narrow it down more, even though you did say the top three are scummiest. I notice how cain managed to evade your scumlist...why is that? Others thought his vote was suspicious, why not you?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:23 am

Post by saberwolf »

and with that, in conclusion:

unvote; vote: ZazieR

I know others have tried to make me look bad, but you tried the hardest, and I don't like it, especially as I haven't really done anything anti-town. You put words in my mouth, misrepped me, and have not really done any effective scumhunting with that spam of yours.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Toro »

saberwolf wrote:and with that, in conclusion:

I know others have tried to make me look bad, but you tried the hardest, and I don't like it, especially as I haven't really done anything anti-town. You put words in my mouth, misrepped me, and have not really done any effective scumhunting with that spam of yours.
OMGUS much?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:32 am

Post by saberwolf »

Toro wrote:

OMGUS much?
not often, only on weekends and every other thursday :P
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Toro »

You know what, this is giving me a real bad feeling from you now.

So,
Unvote
Vote: saberwolf
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 am

Post by saberwolf »

Toro wrote: You know what, this is giving me a real bad feeling from you now.

So,
Unvote
Vote: saberwolf
is this to make it look like you're not tunneling? :P

Whatever, I just don't like the way ZazieR's throwing dirt around, and is def trying to twist things into an unpleasant spotlight.

also, please elaborate on why my post gave you a bad feeling, cause I already suspected you having connections to ZazieR before, but this def helps reinforce it.
Show

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

saberwolf wrote: I know others have tried to make me look bad, but you tried the hardest, and I don't like it, especially as I haven't really done anything anti-town.
Meh you brought up some points about Zazier I agree with about the list of 7 people being unhelpful and Cain's absense from that list, but when you support a vote with the statement above, it looks like OMGUS. Voting someone because they make you look bad or because you think you haven't done anything anti-town isn't a stable case against a person.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

unvote, vote saberwolf

pretty much states that his vote is OMGUS because zazier went after him. Not to mention this gem:
saberwolf wrote:especially as I haven't really done anything anti-town.
Um, aren't we the ones who are supposed to be deciding that? You're supposed to explain why it's not as anti-town as we think, not just saying that you haven't done anything anti-town.

Then he jumps out at Toro, but tries to look nonchalant about it, as though it's not a big deal
saberwolf wrote:Whatever, I just don't like the way ZazieR's throwing dirt around, and is def trying to twist things into an unpleasant spotlight.
The "whatever" really turns me off. Trying to look nonchalant when it's clear that you care. And why/how do you see connections between Toro and zazier? Why does hating your blatant OMGUS vote mean that there's a connection?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Hmm I'm seeing a deja vu here am I not?

@Scott/Hohum/Toro
Do you three see Sabre's 187, 188, and 189 as OMGUS reasons and not actual, legit reasons that would make Zazier scummy. Can you debunk his argument to show how this is done?

I personally agree that with the statement that Zazier's posts can be seen as mudslinging among the four active players (fanning the flames again).
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by saberwolf »

ZazieR has tried to make me look scummy the best he can, and has put words in my mouth and misrepped me, which is what earned my vote.

the,whatever, part hascow, refered to the speculation of toro voting for me to look like he wasn't tunneling.

as for connections, Zazier tries to undo everything I've done. I've tried to stop the fight at the beginning so that tunneling wouldnt occur, and now ZazieR is undoing that by only ripping at the original talkers. Toro was mildly involved in the spam and was not as aggressively attacked. I thought it might have been a slight attempt at bussing. I also thought it could be a future setup to get cain off the hook for his BW vote. The rest that happened afterwards has convinced me enough that there is at least one connection between the three.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I just noticed...nik isnt on your scumlist either ZazieR...why?
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Toro »

saberwolf wrote:ZazieR has tried to make me look scummy the best he can, and has put words in my mouth and misrepped me, which is what earned my vote.

the,whatever, part hascow, refered to the speculation of toro voting for me to look like he wasn't tunneling.

as for connections, Zazier tries to undo everything I've done. I've tried to stop the fight at the beginning so that tunneling wouldnt occur, and now ZazieR is undoing that by only ripping at the original talkers. Toro was mildly involved in the spam and was not as aggressively attacked. I thought it might have been a slight attempt at bussing. I also thought it could be a future setup to get cain off the hook for his BW vote. The rest that happened afterwards has convinced me enough that there is at least one connection between the three.
I've already said before that I was not tunneling, I just voted Cain on the grounds of him just quickly building up the RVS-Mastin bandwagon.
The Cow wrote:Um, aren't we the ones who are supposed to be deciding that? You're supposed to explain why it's not as anti-town as we think, not just saying that you haven't done anything anti-town.
Good point.
saberwolf wrote:is this to make it look like you're not tunneling?

Whatever, I just don't like the way ZazieR's throwing dirt around, and is def trying to twist things into an unpleasant spotlight.

also, please elaborate on why my post gave you a bad feeling, cause I already suspected you having connections to ZazieR before, but this def helps reinforce it.
When you say "others have tried to make me look bad, but you tried the hardest, and I don't like it," makes it definitely sound both like OMGUS and scum trying to aim the spotlight over to someone else. And rereading through that swamp of spam I read that ZazieR never put any words in your mouth at all. And that is some effective scumhunting, we found you.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”