: (1) Ditto

Not Voting
: (4) Battle Mage, randomlunatic, Snow White, Pomegranate

Vote Threshold
: 11

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Disappointed

Battle Mage replaces Gegenstand. (Battle Mage never saw the Role PM originally assigned to him, I guarantee.) Thanks, Battle Mage!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Right, first things first.

BloodCovenent - look me in the eye, and tell me you are town. Then tell me you are scum. I'll then ascertain which i believe.

In all seriousness, i should sleep now, before i just collapse. Will post something utterly fantastic tomorrow. :D

Goodnight!

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by tubby216 »

Battle Mage wrote:Right, first things first.

BloodCovenent - look me in the eye, and tell me you are town. Then tell me you are scum. I'll then ascertain which i believe.

In all seriousness, i should sleep now, before i just collapse. Will post something utterly fantastic tomorrow. :D

Goodnight!

BM
screw that power nap then wake up have some coffe and crumpets and make that post happen you have 4 hours ,,,,ready go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw glad to see you could join us
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Battle Mage wrote:Right, first things first.

Goodnight!

BM
Glad you could join us too!

:shock: I am Town. :shock:
:shock: I am Scum. :shock:

will do a catch up post tomorrow as well, hopefully.

p.s, quick question, why would scum so adamantly protect me, If I were to flip scum, it would surely be there demise tomorrow. In fact, when I flip town, the lot of you will probably attack Kon anyways.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

so, wanna tell me why these guys seem to think you are scum? I'd like to think i can meta you by now, so if you're town, you can talk me round. :)

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Battle Mage wrote:so, wanna tell me why these guys seem to think you are scum? I'd like to think i can meta you by now, so if you're town, you can talk me round. :)

BM
Well, you know how Kise tends to play scummy a lot. The only times that I have seen him play scummy, are in games when he flips town. And games that he is not scummy, he is usually scum. Mafia 95 vs Kubrick, respectively.

Here was my initial post:
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role, I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
Probably not the best way to put it. What it should have been.
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy
[even]
when he is a town role, I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later
[in LyLo maybe?].
Have you ever played a game with him yet?
[ he tends to be a really anti-town player, in general.]
what bugs me, is that Kise was resorting to finding numbers in my PM, and how many words I have listed. Which is bad, because if we were to truly do that, and our numbers matched up, that would give scum two targets to kill. See why his play is anti-town? It does ring a bell as well, doesn't it?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

dude, notice how bad my wagon was? Scum just jumped on it! I'm sure of it! Fasted I've ever seen anyone get to L-1 in a large game :X
10 votes in seven pages.
my claim, page seven, I wasn't forced to claim, but I was asked when I was at L-1. Then Konow jumps in to defend me, then everyone get's on his case. I don't think Kon is scum, not because he was defending me, but because he saw something in my claim that he understood. But it wasn't completely intentional. Anyways, I think Qwints is scum.

Due to the posts here, his third post of the game(?). After I called him out here, he then proceeded to unvote here. I thought that was extremely scummy. here, and the next post :/ Since then, his response was...
qwints wrote:BC, your actions didn't match how I think you would play as scum in that situation. That's why I unvoted.
I called him out again here. Then his rebuttal seemed weak yet again, here, he said that he did not expect a VT claim this early in the day. WTF does that mean? Why would scum claim a power role? Why would town claim a power role, if he wasn't one >.< !

I then said this to qwints, and he has yet to respond to it. I think qwints is scum >.<
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Snow White »

Scummy things to date

Blood's "slip" if i was online at the time i think i would have hung you happily from a height too for it, again you brought your dislike of Kise into a game and im not surprised you were nearly burned at the stake because of it in fact you probably deserved it. Admit it. You were wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong to say
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role.I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
If your town, you shouldnt want our numbers dwindled regardless of Kise's playstyle. And on your comment about how often Kise and you play together use the time to try to decepher his playstyle because telling people to vote him off makes you look like a bully placing the third vote on Kise too. On this note im in heavy agreement with Volume. On top of this when you got slack, you continued to hang yourself in my eyes by post 59 with a nice big glass of WIFOM!!
BloodCovenent wrote: If I were to push a quick lynch I probably would not have done it on some who had two consecutive votes, let alone the first two in the game. That would have been suicide as scum.
I want explanations or at least an admission of absolute stupidity. You also backpedalled in this post which gave me HEARTFAILURE! But you admitted that openly in the same post so that in my eyes is some form of redemption.
BloodCovenent wrote:The reason why I said that, in that way, was to show that scum/mafia are not the only ones who know that player X (outside their faction) is town. Because so many players are saying that I for sure know Kise is town, therefore I have to be scum, because I am the informed minority, no it is not the case. I could have been something other than scum, and know that he is town. I guess everyone else failed to see those other scenarios.
honestly i dont know what was wrong with this except you sound snooty in it and it doesnt recieve well. No your not the only person who knows about masons..

But by nature i dislike quicklynches and it certainly seems that you were the near-victim of one. So in this way i am reluctant to vote you. And while i found your earlier slip horrible. And your defense of it even more dismal, im unsure if your scum because of that speed. But relax and stop with the insults. If you are town do you think it will do you any favours?

Konowa
You "know" DeathNote is scum? And you "know" Blood is innocent? How? Do you know something i dont? And more importantly can you tell the audience? To me that looked like a clear buddying attempt to Blood when it looked like he would be gutted so you could turn round after blood was killed and go "Oh but i told you, i dont know why you look so surprised." How do you know Blood is town? Similarly that DN is scum?

Secondly. Magichands. Ive been getting a townie vibe from him. He's surprised me in a good way from his posts in retrospect from what i thought he'd be like from the sign up. I fail to see how his posts appear forced to you. Would you seriously consider him mafia? Why? You say you dont then in post 237. You changed your mind?

ConfidAnon.
I cant say im too surprised that the BC wagon took off. But what did surprise me was the speed at which it near concluded at. And i can only say well done to From what ive read of him, his numerous slips have lurched him from one disaster to the next and im trying to figure out what his game may be. Is it possible to have a jester in this set up? Is specifically my fear. His play seems rather inconsistent with his meta ive read but that maybe because I have only ever read him as cop. These slips were typical of him before but never to this degree. As with any bandwagon of course scum will jump on. But also there will be scum who don’t jump on to avoid the magnifying glass glazed over them the next day and I don’t think they should be ignored either and just wrote off as “sensible people with half a brain cell”

Orange Penquin

:shock: we played together? :oops:

PLAYED WITH ('cept tubby216, whom I modded):
Benmage
Ditto (Hybrid of Haylen & ZazieR) --- Does this mean Haylen and Zazi are sharing an account? I don't really understand. Must be the role?
dramonic
hewitt
Kise
Pomegranate
Snow White

tubby216
Vamparific

This point is really for my own ego. But ive read your twillight game. Very interesting to date. ;)

Secondly im having difficulty swallowing post 284. About VT's. *facepalm* Its really if the individual is smart enough to plug the two words together and if any of the new ones do have power roles the LAST thing that should be done is have it brought to scum attention.

hewitt
I understand i dont know who here is innocent and who is not but that shouldnt prevent me, or anyone from trying to form an opinion on someone and their alignment. If i can figure out people i think who are most likely innocent and i somehow manage to be in lylo with them there will be certain people i will feel secure enough with to weed out the scum. On the other hand, similar to another game im playing in there are people who i wont have a clue about and in such cases i dither and dander and that may even come down to a coin flip at the end of the day.

TylerJ/Ditto

BloodCovenent wrote: He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role
Kise wrote:Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
Ditto wrote: How's this a slip?
Everybody else who thinks this is a slip should explain as well

TylerJ wrote: I agree with ditto, how is this a slip? Is this paranoia??
No. Im afraid its common sense. If Blood is town, then there are limited ways Blood would KNOW that Kise was innocent. The most obvious way Blood would know was if he was mafia. Blood said Kise acts really scummy when he has a town role. But how would Blood know Kise was town? You see where the disaster started? (and yes i know this has since been cleared up)

Tubby
You dont feel like the BloodCovenent wagon came to a head with lightening speed? If yes, do you not find that suspicious?
Do i find Blood suspicious? Moderately. Do i find his actions questionable? Yes. But enough to place a vote on him? No.
And your defending of Konowa. I would ask you on this but Pom already got there. lol.

Lastly if there is anything anyone feels i have missed, please do point it out. I look forward to being active in the game.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Snow White wrote:
Orange Penquin

:shock: we played together? :oops:

PLAYED WITH ('cept tubby216, whom I modded):
Benmage
Ditto (Hybrid of Haylen & ZazieR) --- Does this mean Haylen and Zazi are sharing an account? I don't really understand. Must be the role?
dramonic
hewitt
Kise
Pomegranate
Snow White

tubby216
Vamparific

This point is really for my own ego. But ive read your twillight game. Very interesting to date. ;)
I'm also in the Twilight game, as was Zazie until he replaced out.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Snow White »

Blood Covenent Post 307.
IMHO this looks like your starting an attack on the only guy who unvoted you in an effort to distract people and save your own skin.

Qwints was not the only one i noted on your wagon and im surprised, out of everyone why is it him, that you have picked out? Would you have prefered his vote to have stayed on you? Why?

X:
Part of this post was excised. Do NOT talk about ongoing games. Back to your regularly scheduled post:

:D lol. and Zazie/Ditto? Yup. It was just because OP brought up that we had played in a game. lol. but ive only being reading yer antics not participating. :cry: but it looks fun! lol. Anyway! Wrong game! :D lol. but its very nice to have a game with you all. :D lol. cant leave anybody out. :lol:
I like ignorant people.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by hewitt »

Snow White wrote:
hewitt
I understand i dont know who here is innocent and who is not but that shouldnt prevent me, or anyone from trying to form an opinion on someone and their alignment. If i can figure out people i think who are most likely innocent and i somehow manage to be in lylo with them there will be certain people i will feel secure enough with to weed out the scum. On the other hand, similar to another game im playing in there are people who i wont have a clue about and in such cases i dither and dander and that may even come down to a coin flip at the end of the day.
Well obviously in lylo I'd expect players to be making proclamations on who they think is town and who they think is scum. But most definitely not this early in the game, I can even see D2 or D3 but not within the first 15 pages of D1.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Snow White wrote:
Blood Covenent Post 307.
IMHO this looks like your starting an attack on the only guy who unvoted you in an effort to distract people and save your own skin.

Qwints was not the only one i noted on your wagon and im surprised, out of everyone why is it him, that you have picked out? Would you have prefered his vote to have stayed on you? Why?
Because his posts were few and far between. I think he posted only once or twice on page one or so, and jumped on the wagon, putting me at L-1, on page seven, five to six pages AFTER his most recent post. He comments on nothing other than my wagon, and then asks a claim. So I give it to him, then someone defends me, and all of the sudden I did something that qwints didn't expect, I claimed VT. I don't know how that was something that he didn't expect. And as for me "claiming early," I claim when asked, and when it is a reasonable time in my eyes. I saw no reason to wait, that would have been imminent death.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Snow White »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Snow White wrote:
Blood Covenent Post 307.

Because his posts were few and far between. I think he posted only once or twice on page one or so, and jumped on the wagon, putting me at L-1, on page seven, five to six pages AFTER his most recent post. He comments on nothing other than my wagon, and then asks a claim. So I give it to him, then someone defends me, and all of the sudden I did something that qwints didn't expect, I claimed VT. I don't know how that was something that he didn't expect. And as for me "claiming early," I claim when asked, and when it is a reasonable time in my eyes. I saw no reason to wait, that would have been imminent death.
Well my posts too are few and far between also but i suppose i had reasons for my absence. Do you not think if you were to see another player take your past actions that you too would be suspicious?

I think you were the one who got the pot stirring. Generally your posts were suspicious enough IMHO to warrant a vote but as regards to the unvote, thats for Qwints himself to answer.
I like ignorant people.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by X »

Vote Count

BloodCovenent
: (8) dramonic, Kise, DeathNote, Volume, TylerJ, Black Jinx, tubby216, qwints
DeathNote
: (2) orangepenguin, Konowa
Konowa
: (2) magichands, hewitt
Benmage
: (1) ConfidAnon
Pomegranate
: (1) Benmage
qwints
: (1) BloodCovenent
Volume
: (1) Ditto

Not Voting
: (4) Battle Mage, randomlunatic, Snow White, Pomegranate

Vote Threshold
: 11

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Satisfied

As StrangerCoug already mentioned, I am
V/LA from August 21st to August 26th
. Try not to break rules while I'm away!
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Nice to see you BM and snow white. I'll try to do a reread and some scumhunting tommorow. Sorry for my lack of input. I have never done a large game before, so everything is going really quickly and I hesitate to do a reread.

Thank you snow white for your summary post. Helps me process everything.

Also, BC, your take on qwintz is insightful as well.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Kise »

qwints might be scum as well. Who knows. This is a 20-player game, so that spells either 1 large mafia group, or 2 smaller mafia groups. I hate to be the 1st one to speculate on things like that since people always feel the need to jump on it, asking "How'd you know there were 2 factions?!?!" But, it's common-sense for anyone who's ever played enough large games. So, more BC votes are in order. If we later come to find out that there are 2 scum groups, then qwints is a good candidate for rival scum, but he's definitely not riding the same scum boat as BC if there's more than one...... WTF

3 more votes, please.
SMH
@ whoever it was that said this day shouldn't end yet. Why not? With 20-players, this game is destined to drag it's ass for a few months. Some people here are still thinking we're in the RVS (ahem... BM...). D2 will inspire everyone to get more serious. After a lynch, we can find out other things. Trust me on that one.

More scum-points go to BC for his AtE aimed @ BM

In a nutshell, I'm saying that there may be scum on BC's wagon, but that doesn't make him less scummy due to the actions of others. If anything, maybe those who mindlessly bandwagoned can be examined as possible [opportunistic] scum. We'll find out more as the phases progress. Now, let's keep X smiling.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote:hello...ladies. ;)

*creeps into room*

BM
What a jerk.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by Kise »

BloodCovenent wrote:Well, you know how Kise tends to play scummy a lot. The only times that I have seen him play scummy, are in games when he flips town. And games that
he is not scummy, he is usually scum
Contradicting.
BloodCovenent (an earlier post) wrote:I should have worded it better. "Kise acts really scummy, even when he is a pro-town role."
Either I'm scummy all the time, or I'm not scummy when I am in fact scum, or I'm only scummy as town... Choose an opinion already.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Kise »

Sorry for the double post (thanks Benmage for preventing a triple post), but BC, since you have this meta on me, wouldn't it have been better served to see if I do or don't act scummy this game? Wouldn't that have helped better to determine what my alignment is, in your eyes?

Both are rhetorical questions, BTW. :)

Yet…
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Kise is making a very good point with that last one.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Well, you know how Kise tends to play scummy a lot. The only times that I have seen him play scummy, are in games when he flips town. And games that
he is not scummy, he is usually scum
Contradicting.
Noted the way you bolded. I'm correcting it for you. You are trying to take my sentence out of context. If people were to just read your bolded, then they would not understand.

It was meant to be like that. I've seen games where you were rather calm and conservative, and you flipped scum. and games where you were radical, posted frequently, and even self hammer failed, and you flipped town. But never in reversed roles.
Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent (an earlier post) wrote:I should have worded it better. "Kise acts really scummy, even when he is a pro-town role."
Either I'm scummy all the time, or I'm not scummy when I am in fact scum, or I'm only scummy as town... Choose an opinion already.
They all kind of go together kise. I'm saying, basically what you yourself said. By saying that you are not scummy when you have a scum role,
gives off
the idea that you play scummy when you have a town role. It's assumed that oh, if he does this with this role, then he must do that with the other role, in my eyes at least.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Kise wrote:
D2 will inspire everyone to get more serious. After a lynch, we can find out other things. Trust me on that one.
what, when I flip town you all will say it was just bad play, and anti-town behavior, you will have little to nothing to work with. You're practically back where you started.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:18 am

Post by tubby216 »

snow white wrote:Tubby You dont feel like the BloodCovenent wagon came to a head with lightening speed? If yes, do you not find that suspicious?
no not really i think we have alot of players in this game who wanna win. people seen a slip and stuck with it. I feel bc is a good day one lynch. meaning if this were like day 3 or 4 i would want more from him but as it is i think he has done enough scummy things.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 am

Post by tubby216 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Kise wrote:
D2 will inspire everyone to get more serious. After a lynch, we can find out other things. Trust me on that one.
what, when I flip town you all will say it was just bad play, and anti-town behavior, you will have little to nothing to work with. You're practically back where you started.

blantant appeal. we normally lynch a townie on day one, but that townies lynch plus the results of the nite actions will set us as a town further ahead in knowing what we are dealing with here. i.e. two scum gruops, or an sk or all three.

and sice you claimed vt i feel pretty connfident in saying you are a safe lynch that plus your all around scumminess.

@benmage i would like to hear your thoughts on this

@ditto a few words please

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”