Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

ZazieR wrote:Post 194 – Interested in hearing whom I’ve called useless,
Scott
That question doesn't make sense to me with the post you cited.

As for SW saying that zazier is distracting, at least he's posting. Half of the players are lurking or absent. I'd rather have something to go on. Nikanor's post is on target, especially with a 7v5 setup, we are more likely to hit an anti-town member by going after a lurker.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Nikanor »

saberwolf wrote:Btw, hope you guys realise that because I'm losing the battle, it makes me more likely to be town. Mafia at least know who they are, same with werewolves, therefore they can gang up on an issue and make the other guy look bad. If a non mafia starts a case on me, the mafia arent gonna step in, and same if it were werewolves. All I can hope for are town support, which isn't gonna happen much.
Your appeal to emotion will get you nowhere with me. If you were town, you should be able to satisfactorily defend yourself. I think you are scum because you are not defending yourself well.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Nikanor »

Scott wrote:we are more likely to hit an anti-town member by going after a lurker.
Do you think we should lynch saber today or some random lurker?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Nikanor »

EBWOP: Who do you think is most worthy of a lynch today?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Nikanor wrote:
Scott wrote:we are more likely to hit an anti-town member by going after a lurker.
Do you think we should lynch saber today or some random lurker?
Usually I would go for SW since I don't like lynching lurkers D1 since there is so little information. But in this setup where 5/12 players are anti-town roles, I don't mind it as much. I don't like how SW has been so defensive toward zazier, but I don't want to place a vote to put him at L-1 when half of the players are lurking and anti-town players can swoop in and lynch him if he is town.

I don't like saber's appeals to emotion that you mentioned. However, I have seen this reaction from town and scum when at L-2 or L-1. It could be the obvious scum attempting to con his way out of being lynched, or it could be a townie who just wants to continue playing the game and not be lynched D1.

I think it's a bit strange to start lining up lynches when he's at L-2. Normally, I wouldn't expect scum to do that, but with 2 anti-town groups, it's a little more reasonable I think.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Nikanor wrote:EBWOP: Who do you think is most worthy of a lynch today?
I like my vote where it is at the moment. Cain has done nothing to help the town, but is around to pop in if addressed. It seems like he is actively lurking.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Nikanor »

I asked you the question so you could stop fencesitting.
@Scott: Do you think saberwolf is a good lynch for today? If not, who do you suggest lynching instead? (A specific person, please, not just 'a lurker').
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Nikanor »

Scott wrote:I like my vote where it is at the moment. Cain has done nothing to help the town, but is around to pop in if addressed. It seems like he is actively lurking.
Ah, thank you.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:03 am

Post by saberwolf »

ok guys, I'm back. I had to take a couple hours off to cool down.

First of all, I would like to apologize to ZazieR. I normally get lynched day 1, and every time have turned up townie. For once I was happy, because initially in this game I had appeared as a good townie, and figured for once I'd make it to day 2. Then you came along and started ruining it for me. I will admit I started to OMGUS you and tunnel as well. I was probably too defensive, which lead to my own destruction. I still claim townie, and I almost was at the point where I was so pissed I was just gonna claim werewolf with two other random names and autowin it for the werewolves. Anyways, looking over it all, I think that in this case, I did not represent the towns as well as I should of, and for that, I probably don't deserve to be here.

unvote

I will now do an analysis of the whole game the best I can. Next post will be within an hour I hope.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:07 am

Post by saberwolf »

EBWOP: oops, thought werewolves were 3 ppl and mafia are 2. would of claimed mafia and won it for mafia for above post ^^. In that case anywhere where I have mentioned werewolves or mafia, i mean the other one instead.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

lumi
lumi
Townie
lumi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 am

Post by lumi »

Holy spam, Zazie! But I guess this is your SOP so I'll get used to it.
DTMaster wrote: Post 54: This would have more merit if Sabre didn't post his analysis on 67. Out of the 4 of us, the only one who didn't post an analysis was Hohum, which brings me to question:
Hohum, why didn't you do Sabre's request? Zazier, why didn't you point the finger at Hohum for this?
I, too, would be interested in answers to these questions.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

lumi wrote:Holy spam, Zazie! But I guess this is your SOP so I'll get used to it.
DTMaster wrote: Post 54: This would have more merit if Sabre didn't post his analysis on 67. Out of the 4 of us, the only one who didn't post an analysis was Hohum, which brings me to question:
Hohum, why didn't you do Sabre's request? Zazier, why didn't you point the finger at Hohum for this?
I, too, would be interested in answers to these questions.
At least his spam has some content. You have done nothing in this game. There is a grace period since you replaced, but this is all you have to offer? No thoughts on anyone? Just piggybacking on a zazier question?

FoS: lumi
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I meant DT's question
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
lumi
lumi
Townie
lumi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by lumi »

Scott Brosius wrote:
At least his spam has some content. You have done nothing in this game. There is a grace period since you replaced, but this is all you have to offer? No thoughts on anyone? Just piggybacking on a zazier question?

If you're looking with suspicion on people who've done nothing, there are far more useless people here than I. If you bothered to read, you'd know I have offered my thoughts on several people.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Player Analysis PBP

I just noticed this function

Cain

Has only done three posts the whole game. The first post was BWing on mastin/cow with hohum and myself. The second post was him chipping in saying he was basically useless at helping us scumhunt. The third was him giving a very lousy reply to the question: "Why did you want a BW?" His response: "I didnt ask for a bandwagon, i was joining it. i had no reasons."

overall, is an active lurker with virtually no input. Hard to say if his vote actually means anything. Because his vote has not moved around at all, even though others in the game have thrown around points as to why others should be voted for, he has not budged his vote, which makes me assume it's scum placing his vote out of harms way and doing best to seem invisible. Whether or not his vote is a bussing vote is hard to say, but I'm leaning towards not [more gut than anything].

DTMaster

The biggest issue for most of the beginning of the game, post 2:
Mastin still hasn't confirmed (as of this post). What are the chances that he is reading the game so far. (And L-3, while I don't think is scummy for the RVS, is odd to look at on
just page 1
)
Now some of you thought this was scummy, some of you didn't. I for one, did not find this scummy. Let's break it down:

Mastin still hasn't confirmed (as of this post).
FACT

What are the chances that he is reading the game so far.
Seems like a rhetorical question, due to lack of question mark. Chances are, he probably isn't reading. Either that, or he's waiting until he had enough substance to make one of his annoying wall posts. [later replacement of him confirms it was the former]

(And L-3, while I don't think is scummy for the RVS, is odd to look at on
just page 1
)
I see his point, the fact that a player has a BW before even posting once is weird, BUT still doesn't mean anything. Probably the only part of his post I have a problem with, but overall don't find the post scummy.

DTMaster starts to bitch about being confronted over his post, then denies bitching about it. When hohum keeps pressing the issue, DTMaster decides to go from FoSing to voting for him in an OMGUS manner. Nik joins in the fray, and soon it's DTMaster against Nik and hohum. For the next few posts, DTMaster defends himself, but in a somewhat redundant manner, using the same points over and over again. Eventually he starts to agree with me about waiting for others to show up before a tunnel war starts, but also wants to keep the confrontation fresh enough to whip back to the forefront in case it works out to his advantage. Later he admits to OMGUSing, and then goes back to defending himself with the same material, nothing new. It is hard for me to derive anything out of it so far, but if I were to make a guess, I'd say DTMaster's defence is townie, because it has remained consistant, and has refused to alter so far. In his summary post, states that all lurkers are neutral to him, and despite the big conflict with nik and hohum, decides to regard them both as neutral as well. Finally, he decides that I'm townie, showing first signs of buddying. For a little bit, he decides to take it upon himself to defend me, and calling me pro-town repeatedly. [I personally like this, but it could be a buddy-up attempt, ya never know] He then starts to really lay his life on the line for me, defending me every turn he can. I admire the loyalty. If this was simply town/mafia setup, I'd be more suspicious, but because there is the possibility of him supporting another anti-town faction and looking bad if I flipped as one, I'd say that he is simply placing his faith in me, and would put him as town, but not fully dismissing him as scum. Of course, there is the argument that he's the same alignment as me as scum, but when I flip townie, you will see it is not the case. I feel that DTMaster did a good job of responding to ZazieR's questions, and did not seem overdefensive either. [wish I was as capable >.>] By now it's safe to say that DTMaster and I have hugely buddied up, and I am hoping he is town. I read him as town, and is doing a good job so far.

hasdgfas

Replaces Mastin [thank god] and does a catch up analysis. His initial thoughts are that he doesn't like DTMaster, Hohum, and myself. He also briefly mentions kill kill and toro but seems to ignore them after that. Seems to like nik however...not sure why. I personally don't like nik, but that could be me tunneling again...one view's don't necessarily reflect all. For the next while Cow attacks DTMaster, claiming that earlier spats between nik and DTMaster, that Nik was right and had done his part in the spat. Did he now? Guess I'll have to see for myself when I get to Nik's part...
The rest of his posts mainly involve addressing me for my OMGUSness against ZazieR, and then attacking toro for defending ZazieR. Legit point by Cow, because I was tunneling myself :(
Only problem I have with you is you agreed that yes, I did do something pro-town by trying to prevent a calamity from happening early on so that scum couldnt fan the flames, but immediately after decredit me and say I was not doing town any favours.

Hohum

Starts off by voting mastin [like him already :P], but then gets annoyed when DTMaster supposedly steps in and tries to take away from the BW. [I'm going to make an assumption right here and say that Hohum and Mastin/Cow are not in the same faction] The Tunnel war then begins, and first Hohum starts off attacking DTMaster, but than switches gears and attacks Nik when Nik becomes too aggressive towards Hohum. Something I didn't realise until just now, but right after the tunnel war was over,
Hohum stopped posting altogether
, almost as if he doesn't want anymore unwelcome attention....Also, I don't like how he never did an analysis post like I asked.

Kill-Kill

Has very little to bring to the game. Has Voted in RVS, rehashes a scene that already has been rehashed and raged over and discussed many times, and then starts attacking three of the four horsemen. Seems so sure that one of them is scum, yet apparently does not want to move his vote off of cain. :?

Lumi

Hasn't been around too long, it's true, but has not offered anything to the table in terms of scum hunting. She has been more of the cheerleader by the sidelines than anything. The one good thing running for her is she is one of the few who didn't jump on the horsemen, with the exception of me. Also doesn't like toro or cain either. At this point, I'd like to ask a question:
As scum, what do I gain from stopping a conversation between three other people? [anyone can answer this]

Scott Brosius

I actually have a good town read after viewing his posts.
All his posts are mainly reflecting on past issues and giving his viewpoint on them, but he seems to pick and choose his sides to issues rather well, and briefly describes why for all of them too. Only problem I can address is that he is kind of defending multiple players himself.
ZazieR, care to ISO him and tell me your views?
So far seems to be suspicious of me, but agrees with some of my views. Doesn't like Cain, and is suspicious of Lumi.

ThAdmiral

Posted virtually NOTHING. Nothing to comment on

Toro

Spends the first few posts tunneling Cain. Say's he doesn't like Cain's vote and how there is no basis behind it. Later on toro buddies up with ZazieR, denying Saberwolf's and DTMaster's claims that ZazieR is mudslinging and twisting posts. Then there was a slight confrontation between Saberwolf and Toro, but everything worked out. Seems to like Zazier, dislikes Cain and Saberwolf.

Nikanor

Nikanor starts off to me as aggressive. Starts challenging others even though we are barely started in the RVS. Makes a good call on DTMaster about bitching and OMGUS though. Starts to backtrack and play on words when Hohum retaliates to Nikanor's aggressive play when Hohum becomes the target. Reading through the beginning, I have determined that Nikanor
DID NOT explain anywhere why the post by DTMaster was defending.
All he simply did was keep stating either: "It's Defending, simple as that", or "If you can't see why it's defending, then I can't help you".
@hohum: So you're saying your random pressure vote on Mastin was more valuable than a vote with some (if little) basis on DT? That's the interpretation I'm pulling from your one answer that is anything close to acceptable.
hohum, some advice: Answer questions well, and your answers won't be questioned. You wonder why people keep asking you the same question? They're not stupid, you just haven't clearly laid out your answer to a degree they find acceptable. Instead of resorting to insult, perhaps you could clarify your original answer next time? It would save everyone quite a bit of trouble in the long run.
oh the irony. You should follow your own advice, especially with DTMaster.

Nikanor makes a good post about Kill-kill posting for the sake of posting. The post about mafia laying low was good, but i still feel it was a mafia redirection post by him.

There's more I can say, but to be honest I think it's wild theory by myself, so I'm done with him for now. Seems to dislike Saberwolf, DTMaster, Hohum. Likes ZazieR.

ZazieR

oh god...I hope I can finish this, or else make it blissfully short...

Question: why didn't you ask Hohum the same question you asked me, asking to provide links to games with Mastin and such?

I still feel like you were mudslinging. Just about everyone got a face full of it.

wow, so it turns out I got nothing to write here, other than that you post a lot of questions, and give me quite a headache. seem to not like Saberwolf, DTMaster, and Hohum, out of the whole lot. HoHum could be to throw us off, I feel more comfortable saying you just don't like Saberwolf and DTMaster.

The list

As of now, the following look scummy:
-Hohum
-DT
-Saber
-Kill
-Toro
-ThAd
-Scott

The above 3 are more scummier than the latter 4.
Cain, Lumi, Nikanor, Cow and ZazieR did not make the list.

Zazier can be ignored for obvious reasons.

ZazieR: Please tell me why the other three did not make your list?
I'm most interested in why ThAd makes the list, but Cain does not.
Is the list random, or in order of scumminess?

Vote patterns

ZazieR: votes for Saberwolf
Toro: Votes Cain, then Saberwolf
Scott Brosius: Votes Cain
Nikanor: Votes Cow, then DTMaster, then Toro, then Saberwolf
Lumi: Votes Saberwolf
Kill-Kill: Votes Cain
Hohum: Votes Cow, then Nikanor
Cow: Votes DTMaster, then Saberwolf
DTMaster: Votes Kill-kill, then Hohum, then Kill-kill again
Cain: Votes Cow
Saberwolf: Votes Cow, then ZazieR

Conclusions, Seperations

Note: When I say Faction, I mean Faction as if one of them is anti-town. It is possible for them to both be scum and not on the same faction, but I doubt that they are of the same scum type. It is also possible for them to both be town.

DTMaster and Nikanor are definitely not on the same faction.
DTMaster and Cow are definitely not on the same faction.
Hohum and Cow are most likely not in the same faction.
Hohum and Nikanor are most likely not in the same faction.
Saberwolf and ZazieR are definitely not on the same faction.
DTMaster and ZazieR are definitely not on the same faction.
Nikanor and Saberwolf are most likely not in the same faction.

Scott doesnt like Cain or Lumi
Kill-kill doesnt like Cain
DTMaster likes Saberwolf
Saberwolf likes DTMaster
Toro likes ZazieR
Cow likes ZazieR
Nikanor likes ZazieR

And that concludes it I hope.

Fixed tags to make it easier to read

-Fuzzy
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by saberwolf »

EBWOP:

It should also be noted that I think it is unlikely that DTMaster and Kill-kill are in the same faction.

I also don't like Nikanor's vote hopping. Seems to be just trying to find a BW that sticks.

I will stick with a
vote: Nikanor
and conclude there
Show

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

So, I appreciate you cooling down a bit here saber. I'm not sure whether or not it makes me feel better about you though, I have to do some thinking about that. Anyway, a couple questions for you:
saberwolf wrote:Nikanor and Saberwolf are most likely not in the same faction.
I thought you were saying you're town. In that case, shouldn't there be no chance of you two being in the same anti-town faction?

Could you also go a little more in-depth about each of your "X likes/dislikes Y"? I'm not sure I understand why each of them are there.

I also would love some citations in your last sentence about me, as in where I said you did a good thing, and where I discredited it.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote Count #4

hasdgfas
: 1
(Cain)

Kill-kill
: 1
(DTMaster)

Cain
: 2
(Kill-kill, Scott Brosius)

Nikanor
: 2
(hohum, saberwolf)

Saberwolf
: 5
(lumi, Toro, hasdgfas, ZazieR, Nikanor)

Not Voting
:
(ThAdmiral, saberwolf)

With 12 Alive it takes 7 votes for a lynch.

Prod going out on hohum
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by saberwolf »

hasdgfas wrote:So, I appreciate you cooling down a bit here saber. I'm not sure whether or not it makes me feel better about you though, I have to do some thinking about that. Anyway, a couple questions for you:
saberwolf wrote:Nikanor and Saberwolf are most likely not in the same faction.
I thought you were saying you're town. In that case, shouldn't there be no chance of you two being in the same anti-town faction?

Could you also go a little more in-depth about each of your "X likes/dislikes Y"? I'm not sure I understand why each of them are there.

I also would love some citations in your last sentence about me, as in where I said you did a good thing, and where I discredited it.
Ok, I'll start with question one. I originally decided to leave myself out of the analysis, but I figured that for your sake, I might as well pretend that I'm one of you guys viewing my analysis and that my alignment is not for certain.

As for question two, I am pretty sure I posted reasons for most, if not all of them in my PbPA. Most of them tend to just be players who buddy up with other players or defend them for likes, and for those under dislikes its usually those who are either voting for each other, attacking each other in the posts, or something else along those lines. For example, DTMaster likes Saberwolf to me, because he has been defending me loyally this whole time and been calling me pro-town. Nikanor doesn't like DTMaster because of bitchiness and OMGUSness in Nikanors opinion, plus suppossed attempt of Mastin/Cow BW derailment. Hope the rest are explained above or are easy enough to determine. If not, just ask me again and I'll go through them all.

As for part three: If you were to isolate your posts, its post number 10. I'm not gonna bother looking for it in the game:
hasdgfas wrote:
DTMaster wrote:@Has

If I had done it then it would warrant a case on me, if I didn't then it doesn't mean anything. >>;; A bit premature to jump on me for this now.
I hate people being wishy-washy, because it makes it so easy for them to jump on either side. That's what I'm saying, not that you might change your mind at one point. Plus, it's not a huge point right now. I was just stating something that I saw.

Plus, saber might've tried to stop the "tunneling"(which I don't think it was at all, tbh. It was jumping on stuff that needed to be jumped on. There's no tunneling when others haven't posted),

but he didn't comment on the things that needed to be commented on. It looked to me like he was trying to stifle discussion, which is scummy.
This is the pro-saber part. Admitting that I was still doing something pro-town. Whether you wanna call it tunnel-stopping, or jumping on things that need to be jumped on, it's still saying I did the right thing

This part is where you decredit me.
Show

lumi
lumi
Townie
lumi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by lumi »

saberwolf wrote:
As scum, what do I gain from stopping a conversation between three other people? [anyone can answer this]
Initially, I thought trying to shut down discussion was a slightly scummy move. But it's true that it was more petty squabbling than productive discussion. Your recent posts have swayed me to your side,

Unvote. Vote:Cain

Because he just seems to be hiding.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

lumi wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:

If you're looking with suspicion on people who've done nothing, there are far more useless people here than I. If you bothered to read, you'd know I have offered my thoughts on several people.
lumi wrote:Scott Brosius, ThAdmiral, ZazieR: nothing yet to get a read on

Kill-kill: has provided nothing useful yet

Nikanor, DTMaster, hohum: provided plenty to read, but in the end all seemed to come off pretty neutral to me

Cain: nothing to add, seriously? You made a vote that touched off pages of discussion, but still have nothing to say?

saberwolf: repeatedly attempted to defuse or distract from the DTM/Nik/hohum conflict, yet at the same time poked at Nik in an antagonizing way

hasdgfas: It seemed odd at first that you were complaining about DTM not being defensive enough, but on re-read I think I understand what you're getting at.

Toro: Not getting a good gut feeling here.

FoS Cain

Vote: saberwolf
This is the one post where you have offered opinions. Most of your opinions are neutral or nothing to get a read on. None of your reads have changed? There has been a good deal of activity since you offered initial reads and it seems you are keeping up with the game. I'm just wondering why you haven't offered much since the initial post.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

lumi wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:

Also, I agree with the first part. This game has inactivity everywhere much worse than you. Kill-kill, Cain, admiral? Care to post?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

saberwolf wrote:As for question two, I am pretty sure I posted reasons for most, if not all of them in my PbPA. Most of them tend to just be players who buddy up with other players or defend them for likes, and for those under dislikes its usually those who are either voting for each other, attacking each other in the posts, or something else along those lines. For example, DTMaster likes Saberwolf to me, because he has been defending me loyally this whole time and been calling me pro-town. Nikanor doesn't like DTMaster because of bitchiness and OMGUSness in Nikanors opinion, plus suppossed attempt of Mastin/Cow BW derailment. Hope the rest are explained above or are easy enough to determine. If not, just ask me again and I'll go through them all.
I was mostly interested in the "likes zazier" ones, as I'm not sure where you got some of them from(especially me, tbh).
saberwolf wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
DTMaster wrote:@Has

If I had done it then it would warrant a case on me, if I didn't then it doesn't mean anything. >>;; A bit premature to jump on me for this now.
I hate people being wishy-washy, because it makes it so easy for them to jump on either side. That's what I'm saying, not that you might change your mind at one point. Plus, it's not a huge point right now. I was just stating something that I saw.

Plus, saber might've tried to stop the "tunneling"(which I don't think it was at all, tbh. It was jumping on stuff that needed to be jumped on. There's no tunneling when others haven't posted),

but he didn't comment on the things that needed to be commented on. It looked to me like he was trying to stifle discussion, which is scummy.
This is the pro-saber part. Admitting that I was still doing something pro-town. Whether you wanna call it tunnel-stopping, or jumping on things that need to be jumped on, it's still saying I did the right thing

This part is where you decredit me.
Ahhhhh, I see. You completely misunderstood the part in bold. That was not saying that you did a good thing. I didn't actually think there was any tunneling going on at all, due to the fact that not everyone had posted. I thought the discussion that was going on was simply people jumping on things that needed to be jumped on, and you were trying to stifle that discussion, which I found scummy. I never actually called it a good thing that you did that.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
lumi
lumi
Townie
lumi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by lumi »

A majority of posts since my first were Zazie rehashing the early discussion. As none of that gave me a good read, it's not worth bothering to comment on.

Is it so odd to have mostly neutral reads on day 1? I don't really understand why you're singling me out for attack while ignoring the people who have offered nothing at all. In fact, you haven't opined much more than I have.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

lumi wrote:A majority of posts since my first were Zazie rehashing the early discussion. As none of that gave me a good read, it's not worth bothering to comment on.

Is it so odd to have mostly neutral reads on day 1? I don't really understand why you're singling me out for attack while ignoring the people who have offered nothing at all. In fact, you haven't opined much more than I have.
Just trying to get sparse posters to post more. Seems to have worked in your case.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”