tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by tubby216 »

why do you refuse to answer my question?
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I do not like either case for BM or Hewitt. BM is simply twisting all of Hewitts words against him and over exaggerating everything he says as scummy, or that is the impression that I am getting. Where as Hewitt's case on BM is dry with nothing supporting it other then Ditto's weak attempts to defend BM. Both sides are fairly bland and not worth any votes but at least the day has sorta started now.

@Tubby- from what I see thus far, you are claiming that Hewitt killed Ditto? What proof do you have of this? If your just jesting, then please stop as it has carried on far enough.

I also do not like Random's random vote. :D I know it wasn't that random since he was just jumping on a premature bandwagon but I just thought it would be funny to say that.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by hewitt »

tubby I'm wondering why you're asking this question, it doesn't sit right. Anyways I didn't start a case on Battle Mage if I'd been building a case I would've voted him. I pointed out an observation and honestly he overreacted majorly.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
randomlunatic
randomlunatic
Goon
randomlunatic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am

Post by randomlunatic »

The case has more got a reaction out of you, which is in itself a case. If you didn't shoot Ditto surely you'd have said you didn't.
Black Jinx
Black Jinx
Townie
Black Jinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:42 am

Post by Black Jinx »

randomlunatic wrote:The case has more got a reaction out of you, which is in itself a case. If you didn't shoot Ditto surely you'd have said you didn't.
yes this is something I find quite funny. Why don't you just say that you didn't shoot Ditto. Atleast you've said it then.
'~ Rise Against ~'

Karolina <3
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:01 am

Post by X »

Vote Count

hewitt
: (3) Battle Mage, tubby216, randomlunatic

Not Voting
: (13) Benmage, Black Jinx, ConfidAnon, DeathNote, dramonic, hewitt, Kise, Konowa, magichands, orangepenguin, qwints, Snow White, Volume

Vote Threshold
: 9

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Neutral
Last edited by X on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Black Jinx wrote:
randomlunatic wrote:The case has more got a reaction out of you, which is in itself a case. If you didn't shoot Ditto surely you'd have said you didn't.
yes this is something I find quite funny. Why don't you just say that you didn't shoot Ditto. Atleast you've said it then.
QFAT
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hewitt wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:No sweat. It's pretty much what i'm here for. Not only that, but you can also understand why we find you scummy, for pushing something so completely illogical and weak, as a valid case.

As i said before. Give us a better option, and we might consider unvoting. Right, guys? xD

BM
Uh don't just think I'm going to do your dirty work for you. But yeah dramonic's right you really don't have a case on me. Again tubby, I have no idea what you're playing at here.
my dirty work? So, err...you think im scum then?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

DeathNote wrote:I do not like either case for BM or Hewitt. BM is simply twisting all of Hewitts words against him and over exaggerating everything he says as scummy, or that is the impression that I am getting. Where as Hewitt's case on BM is dry with nothing supporting it other then Ditto's weak attempts to defend BM. Both sides are fairly bland and not worth any votes but at least the day has sorta started now.

@Tubby- from what I see thus far, you are claiming that Hewitt killed Ditto? What proof do you have of this? If your just jesting, then please stop as it has carried on far enough.

I also do not like Random's random vote. :D I know it wasn't that random since he was just jumping on a premature bandwagon but I just thought it would be funny to say that.
Nothing premature about the bandwagon.

If you wish to claim i am twisting Hewitt's words, examples would be nice. Otherwise, you pretty much sit in the same seat as Dramonic- subtly defending Hewitt, without a hint of evidence.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hewitt wrote:tubby I'm wondering why you're asking this question, it doesn't sit right. Anyways I didn't start a case on Battle Mage if I'd been building a case I would've voted him. I pointed out an observation and honestly he overreacted majorly.
Actually, you said in an earlier post that you DID think you were starting a case on me. Furthermore, you hinted in a separate post that you felt my criticism of you was OMGUS, hence you obviously viewed your original pathetic attack on me, as, an attack. :P

Let's get back to the facts here, eh? You made SEVERAL observations, all as ill-concieved as each other, and my reaction was perfectly valid. You should know i love being right, and your posts today have been so devoid of anything protown, i'm really enjoying being the class bully for a bit. :D

But again, your language suggests you think i am scum:
honestly, he overreacted majorly
But you havent even considered putting your money where your mouth is. My only conclusion is that you havent quite accepted that your case on me was bs, and want to continue to throw faeces in my direction.

Good luck with that. I'd like to hear more from Tubby.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:39 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok then i will claim,

I am the town watcher, last nite i watched ditto the only one to target ditto last nite was Hewitt.
Ditto is now dead. ergo Hewitt shot ditto last nite. I picked Ditto because i figured that they would likely be targeted for a kill since there are two of them and very difficult to get a read on since you never know wich one is posting.

i bredcrumbed my role here:
tubby216 wrote:well i am here, and it saddens me not to play with bm agian :( i really don't think i have actually played with any of you. wait maybe i did play with random lunatic once. at any rate i am hold off on voting for right now and just watch how this developes. This is getting serious in a hurry and not everyone has checked in. expect a vote from me by sunday.
and agian here
tubby216 wrote:
hewitt wrote:No no no I don't think you understand. Just because you do something that's pro-town doesn't mean that cancels out something that you did that's anti-town. It doesn't work like that. Right now, I'm basing my vote on the scummiest player, and that would be Konowa. Are you like on a team with Konowa or something? Because you're definitely trying to deflect all attention away from him onto BloodCovenent.
because BC is the bigger scum.

but screw it lynch who you want. I'll just sit back and watch.

My vote stays on BC
so add this information to the pointing out Ditto's kill and the lack of focus on the other kills last nite and his out rite avoidance of my question leads me to believe hewitt is caught scum. so more hewitt votes please.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Confirm Vote: Hewitt

Not surprised at all.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:04 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote: Hewitt

No reason not too, but lets hear from him before we build up to many votes.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:08 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:my dirty work? So, err...you think im scum then?

BM
No. You just told me that you'll reconsider once I come up with a better case. It's not my job to find better cases for you considering I don't know your alignment. So don't expect me to go random ass making cases just to save myself. If I had come up with one and then you jumped on board then I would've been doing your dirty work for you which is not how I play.
Battle Mage wrote:Let's get back to the facts here, eh? You made SEVERAL observations, all as ill-concieved as each other, and my reaction was perfectly valid. You should know i love being right, and your posts today have been so devoid of anything protown, i'm really enjoying being the class bully for a bit. :D

But again, your language suggests you think i am scum:
honestly, he overreacted majorly
But you havent even considered putting your money where your mouth is. My only conclusion is that you havent quite accepted that your case on me was bs, and want to continue to throw faeces in my direction.
No actually I made one observation, and that was that Ditto was defending you for no reason. You cleared up why Ditto was speaking about you like that but that is still a SINGULAR observation with SEVERAL pieces of evidence. Don't play word games with me I'm smarter than that. And don't even try to say that I'm "throwing feces" my observation made a lot of sense until you explained why it wasn't.

And don't dignify yourself with "being the class bully" because you're not.
tubby216 wrote:ok then i will claim,

I am the town watcher, last nite i watched ditto the only one to target ditto last nite was Hewitt.
Ditto is now dead. ergo Hewitt shot ditto last nite. I picked Ditto because i figured that they would likely be targeted for a kill since there are two of them and very difficult to get a read on since you never know wich one is posting.

so add this information to the pointing out Ditto's kill and the lack of focus on the other kills last nite and his out rite avoidance of my question leads me to believe hewitt is caught scum. so more hewitt votes please.
Why would you do that I gave you SO many opportunities to warn you not to claim and fuck us both over but no you decided to bring it out now on D2 where we'll both be left in the open the rest of the game.

I am the vigilante and I shot Ditto last night. I picked Ditto because I've played extensively with Zazier and I based my kill only on her and not Haylen (whom I've never played with before). Zazier frustrates me with her fluffy posting style but in this game she only posted like once or twice meanwhile in my other current games with her she still posted frequently. I thought it was out of character for her and so I decided to kill her over Konowa (who was my second choice). That and the fact that I don't like her = voila my target. I was right which is great and so then I TRIED to find connections between her and her scum buddies but oh no God forbid I try to do that.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 am

Post by tubby216 »

No you refused to answer my question. You also couldn't answer why Ditto appeared scummy. I believe your claim to be false. I think you are alternative scum.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 am

Post by tubby216 »

hewitt wrote:I didn't think they were the scummiest in the game either. But the fact is, they flipped scum. So now we have to try and use any information we can from them to find out leads to their partners.
see this quote?

this is where you should have listed possible reasons for shooting ditto.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Kise »

Ditto/ZazieR was scum for not nitpicking BC like he usually does. I figured a link to BC was there, but he was obviously just trying to look good after a mislynch.

Vote: DeathNote

No reason not to :).
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: I notice you havent attempted to apologise, or even acknowledge your mistake. Why is that?

And why undermine the case on you, when you havent acknowledging humiliating yourself?
Apologize who apologizes in mafia....
Wheres this case..i saw minor discrepancies between hewitt and tubby, you saying he got owned..the votes etc, highlight the case for me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Woops posted instead of copying into word, still catching up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Benmage »

orangepenguin wrote:
three Mafia factions or two and a vigilante/serial killer.
Three seems rather unlikely and unbalanced, so I am thinking the latter.
3 seems like a lot. How would an SK imaginable win in a game of this size? Be NK immune? Sounds damn near impossible. Its more than likely a vig/2teams.
tubby216 wrote:@Hewitt

ok here is my case.

why did you shoot ditto last nite?
I lol’d.
Battle Mage wrote:
dramonic wrote:I think I'm going to vote Hewitt too!

Wait, nope, the case on him is as crappy as his case on BM.

I'll reread and give my own opinion on this situation, but three votes on Hewitt with such a weak case is scumpoints for Lunatic and Tubby (none for BM because he started the wagon and its his own dillusional case)
Rather than throw out random (haha punny) insults, would you care to explain your views atall? The protown motivation for Hewitt would be good. I dont see any protown reason not to suspect him at this point.

FoS: Dramonic

BM
I didn’t see the vase on him. The bleak connections he made between you and ditto…is that why your arguing with him? His case was weak no joke, but yours aint great either.
Black Jinx wrote:
word.
@post 435 got it. I likes the crumbing.
hewitt wrote: I am the vigilante and I shot Ditto last night. I picked Ditto because I've played extensively with Zazier and I based my kill only on her and not Haylen (whom I've never played with before). Zazier frustrates me with her fluffy posting style but in this game she only posted like once or twice meanwhile in my other current games with her she still posted frequently. I thought it was out of character for her and so I decided to kill her over Konowa (who was my second choice). That and the fact that I don't like her = voila my target. I was right which is great and so then I TRIED to find connections between her and her scum buddies but oh no God forbid I try to do that.
Hrmm Let's here more flavor.
Kise wrote:Ditto/ZazieR was scum for not nitpicking BC like he usually does. I figured a link to BC was there, but he was obviously just trying to look good after a mislynch.

Vote: DeathNote

No reason not to :).
What!?!? A watcher claims to see a killing. We got a vig claim, and no commentary but a vote for DN. Anything you’d like to add?

At post 435 I was ready to vote Hewitt gg status. I’d like to hear more from him about his role. And I’d like some others to contribute.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:18 am

Post by hewitt »

tubby216 wrote:No you refused to answer my question. You also couldn't answer why Ditto appeared scummy. I believe your claim to be false. I think you are alternative scum.
tubby it is your own fault you're in the position you're in now because yeah I didn't want to answer and say yes I shot Ditto and whoever else until like D3 or D4.
tubby216 wrote:
hewitt wrote:I didn't think they were the scummiest in the game either. But the fact is, they flipped scum. So now we have to try and use any information we can from them to find out leads to their partners.
see this quote?

Hey, listen tubby, that was a stupid move on your part forcing us both to claim is my point. I held it out as long as possible until you forced me to claim and now we're both fucked over because of your obnoxiousness. So no that was not where I should've listed possible reasons for shooting Ditto because I didn't want it known that I shot Ditto yet!
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Benmage »

hewitt wrote:
tubby216 wrote:
see this quote?

Hey, listen tubby, that was a stupid move on your part forcing us both to claim is my point.
I held it out as long as possible until you forced me to claim and now we're both fucked over because of your obnoxiousness.
So no that was not where I should've listed possible reasons for shooting
Ditto because I didn't want it known that I shot Ditto yet!
It would've gone a long way in confirming you're town. Are you suggesting tubby shouldn't of claimed his information...he saw you kill ditto.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:57 am

Post by hewitt »

No I guess not, I would've done the same if I were tubby and in his position. It's just more than a little frustrating but I'm calmed down now.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

the fact you both claimed doesn't doom you both.

If Hewitt is who you claim to be, then it comes down to hoping both mafias shoot the same guy. If they do, we get at least one alive, which in itself is not bad at all.

If he's mafia, then he's probably going to survive through the night and we can kill him tomorrow ^^

Hewitt, if we let you live, who will you target tonight?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by hewitt »

dramonic wrote:Hewitt, if we let you live, who will you target tonight?
That's impossible to say right now. I honestly would not be able to make that decision until like a day after this day has ended.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”