BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

xRECKONERx wrote:Kise/Sando is giving me a fuckin' headache.
same here.

V/LA Saturday to monday. Moving in to college. Freshman. Might have time to post, but just a precautionary. (Will also put in my siggy soon enough :X )

---

Vote Count:

Kise(4)
- Sando, Bekkatha, lobstermania, saberwolf

Sando(1)
- Kise

Bekkatha(1)
- BloodCovenent

Not Voting(4)
- iPeanut, Platypus_Dude, xRECKONERx, DTMaster

6 to Lynch
4 to Lynch at Deadline

Deadline:
2/10/09 13:35 Central Time
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

As a refresher: has Kise claimed yet? Did he not claim cop? Or am I just retarded?
green shirt thursdays
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Kise Claimed VT.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hurm.

Kise, why did you bring up the JOAT thing if you were VT and have no knowledge of there being a JOAT? What was the point?
green shirt thursdays
Platypus_Dude
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Platypus_Dude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Platypus_Dude »

While they may be giving you a headache, at least they're keeping the game more active.

Side note: Kise's playstyle is giving me a more pro-town reading then scum, which bugs me (hes currently going to be lynched or my read on him is wrong).

With Kise being townish to me and BC and DTM being clear enough for now, I think lobster and Bekk are scum. Same team? Not sure. Please let me know if BC cleared Bekk, but I remember it as Bekk just not being Night scum. I realize Bekk came out of nowhere from me, but I'll try to make a case even though it's mostly gut. I also realize that I was into a Kise lynch just a few posts ago, but I wasn't paying as much attention to this game as I should have.

Vote: lobstermania
"Platypus_Dude: I thought you played well throughout." - Incognito
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Sando »

xRECKONERx wrote:Hurm.

Kise, why did you bring up the JOAT thing if you were VT and have no knowledge of there being a JOAT? What was the point?
This made me laugh.

Just so you know, me asking nearly this exact question is basically what Kise is attacking me for. He thinks that asking this question of a claimed VT is fishing. I wonder if he'll accuse you of the same thing.

Lobster - BC investigated Bekk and got an innocent, meaning that if Bekk is scum, he's day scum. Same situation with Reckoner I believe.
iPeanut
iPeanut
Goon
iPeanut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by iPeanut »

Okay, I've been doing some brief skimming of the thread. For a while, that's probably the most I'll be able to do. ):

While I'm still not entirely sure on Kise, the Sando/Kise argument seems to be stuck in a loop. I swear I'm reading the same argument over and over. To be honest, though, I'm feeling Sando's side of it more than Kise's. But that's possibly because I don't understand. Why IS JOAT more likely to act during the day, exactly? I'm also curious as to what happened to all the other players that questioned it. Sando's right in saying that he wasn't the only one. I was asking around about it, too, and if I'm remembering correctly several others were. What's different about Sando?

I'd really like to see some more from Bekk sometime, though. It's really starting to feel like she's just floating along while everyone else is fighting between each other. I know she said she doesn't like to post without content, but I'm sure that somewhere, there's something she'll catch/has caught that the rest of us missed. Or some question that none of us have asked.

@Bekk: Is it that you just don't have anything to say right now?
"Hey dudes, thanks for rescuing me! Let's go for a burger...Ha! Ha! Ha!" - Bad Dudes
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:39 am

Post by lobstermania »

Platypus_Dude wrote:While they may be giving you a headache, at least they're keeping the game more active.

Side note: Kise's playstyle is giving me a more pro-town reading then scum, which bugs me (hes currently going to be lynched or my read on him is wrong).

With Kise being townish to me and BC and DTM being clear enough for now, I think lobster and Bekk are scum. Same team? Not sure. Please let me know if BC cleared Bekk, but I remember it as Bekk just not being Night scum. I realize Bekk came out of nowhere from me, but I'll try to make a case even though it's mostly gut. I also realize that I was into a Kise lynch just a few posts ago, but I wasn't paying as much attention to this game as I should have.

You give me very little to respond to with your vote. Basically, you say the most aggressive players in the game are town, and some reserved players aren't. To me, this seems as if you're baiting me to become the next lynch without having to make a case, in the hopes xRECKx or DTM will pick up on it and wagon me.
I'm not exactly sure why you're voting me.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Bekk did not get cleared.

But I would be comfortable with a lobstermania lynch today.

Unvote:
Vote: Lobstermania

Lobs, you have quietly passed along through the game giving very little content, practically none at all.

I'd rather lynch Lobster than Kise.

Btw, why are you voting Kise Lobster.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:28 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

lobstermania wrote:
iPeanut wrote:Players that showed up on day more than once: Reckoner, Saber
Players that showed up on night more than once: None
Players that showed up more than once between both: Reckoner, Saber, Bekk, Kise, and DTM
Players that showed up more than once on lynches: BC, Reckoner, Kise, Saber; Kise and Reckoner were on all lynches
Players that showed up more than once between all lists: Everyone
Sounds good enough to me. I will re-
Vote: Kise
. The SSK fake-claim looks like a randomly timed move of desperation. I'm currently leaning towards the idea of Kise being Day Scum Godfather, hence why SSK was the lynch....
GF's can only
be killed by a town lynch.
Reck showed up on more lists than Kise, by what you quoted.

The bolded smells like a slip to me. -That's not always the case.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

But how would lobster have info on the godfather, and why would he be lynching his own godfather? I'm assuming you're saying he's bussing Kise?
green shirt thursdays
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:32 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Or trying to get kise killed. I think that kise is town. As much as I want him lynched, due to not liking his play style, i'm very certain he is town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Lobsters vote was extremely opportunistic. I think we have scum here.

I expect a claim soon.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:35 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

xRECKONERx wrote:But how would lobster have info on the godfather, and why would he be lynching his own godfather? I'm assuming you're saying he's bussing Kise?
p.s. I'll take your scumdar here.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Need vote count.
green shirt thursdays
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Top of the page?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Is it up to date?
green shirt thursdays
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:40 am

Post by StarKiss »

xRECKONERx wrote:Kise, why did you bring up the JOAT thing if you were VT and have no knowledge of there being a JOAT? What was the point?
Here is where it all started -->
Seraphim wrote:KISE'S V/LA IS OVER...HOWEVER, HE HAS NOT MADE ANY POSTS SINCE HE WENT V/LA. I WILL BE LENIENT UNLESS HE DOES RETURN ANY TIME SOON.
Kise wrote:Sorry for the long absense.
I'll catch up later
, but apparently we've got scum.

Vote: Canadianbovine

That's L-1. If discussion should be continued, then someone else will need to unvote because I'm logging off.
Keep in mind that nhammen died before N1 & D2 had begun, so I knew of his daykilling before my V/LA. Off the bat, I thought a JOAT used a 1-shot kill to nab him before the day ended. When I came back from V/LA, I noticed BC claimed cop and got a guilty on CB. I was oblivious to the day mafia revelation, but it started unraveling shortly after I returned.
canadianbovine wrote:
vote: Canadianbovine

bye all.

fingering kise as opposition scum.
BloodCovenent wrote:I'm going to have to concur with you on this one.
canadianbovine wrote:thats an interesting thing to say BC.

you seem to have information about kise's role
BloodCovenent wrote:Nope.
canadianbovine wrote:i'm suspicious that he was gone past his V/LA, picked up a prod, then posted the L-1 vote. didnt say a whole bunch else.
lobstermania wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:i could also be lying about the fact that i just hammered myself, i could require another vote. :twisted:
Vote: CanadianBovine
.....just for good measure.
Kise wrote:CB, before you perish, do you mind telling us if you're 100% sure that there's 2 factions? I don't believe nhammen's death was the result of daykilling scum.
xRECKONERx wrote:Why not?
Kise wrote:Ever heard of a JOAT?
And then in Day 3 -->
BloodCovenent wrote:Kise, if people thought that Nham was generally pro-town, why would a town aligned JOAT vig him? It would have to be an awful town player to do so.
Kise wrote:All of town except me, I guess. I believed/assumed nhammen's death to be at the hands of a JOAT with a 1-shot daykill.
I didn't consider that the title of this game implies day & night elements/mafia teams
. So at the time, it made more sense for nhammen's death to be day-vig or JOAT related.
I later read through the happenings of D2. Kinda see how my JOAT reference sticks out like a sore thumb, but, I was really out of the loop during CB's lynch-party.
Starbuck + Kise = Pure Awesome
Don't forget Dram :(
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:40 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

well, if you put Plat and I voting Lobster, than it should be.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:47 am

Post by StarKiss »

Sando wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Hurm.

This made me laugh.

Just so you know, me asking nearly this exact question is basically what Kise is attacking me for. He thinks that asking this question of a claimed VT is fishing. I wonder if he'll accuse you of the same thing.
No. I am attacking you for requesting that I go into detail as to why nhammen died from a JOAT, why the 1-shot was used so early, and how I am certain the 1-shot is for day use and not night use. If I was a JOAT and killed nhammen, and if I answered these questions truthfully [like an idiot], wouldn't that make it obvious I was the one who killed him? So, that's why I'm accusing you of fishing because you want me to go into intimate details, which could have determined whether I was JOAT at the time.
Starbuck + Kise = Pure Awesome
Don't forget Dram :(
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:40 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Star

I'm assuming you are Kise, right? Alt?

I'm also behind on my response so wait for me. My other games got active so I haven't sat down and did a full read.

Also <3 Battlestar Galatica.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Kise »

My hydra account, yes.

I feel like there's something else I was meant to comment on...
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Kise »

Ah, here we are!
xRECKONERx wrote:As a refresher: has Kise claimed yet? Did he not claim cop? Or am I just retarded?
:lol: Option #3...?
Sando wrote:So you specifically ask everyone whether they believe your VT claim, then post this:
Kise wrote:@All - If you don't believe my VT claim, then, well... I must be the only VT left. My paraphrasing of my role PM is as identical as I could make it. There are a few people who didn't comment on my question, but in the event anyone else wants me to clear them as a VT, I have a good test.
This looks like a pretty obvious attempt at getting all the VTs to agree/disagree with you.
One person unvoted after my desperation move (about the # of words in my role PM). The point was to narrow who was anything but a VT from a personal perspective. Once no one believed my VT claim, I stepped forward and announced why I kept asking who believed me. But if at least one person admitted to believing the role claim, I would not have mentioned the possibility of me being the last VT, but no harm in announcing it after the fact.
Sando wrote:
Kise wrote:Ok, so me as scum would know what kind of information exactly about a JOAT being present in this game? And better yet, HOW would I know?
None, you wouldn't know most likely, unless you're a scum-cop, but you could be merely trying to muddy the water and throw suspicion off yourself.
None??? The answer I get is none??? Then it was pointless of you to say I knew more than I should. And you didn't even know about the scum-cop being a real role until I told you about it.
Sando wrote:
Kise wrote:Especially not after you heckled me with questions about, "Why JOAT, and not vig or SK?" You were looking for a specific reason why I mentioned JOAT.
Heckled? Really? Asking "Kise, I'm curious as to why you jumped to JOAT rather than a vig or SK, afaik they're much more common" is heckling?
Yes... You wanted to know my motive in mentioning JOAT and why I dismissed the possibility of dayvig or day-SK.
Sando wrote:
Kise wrote:Post 666 onward has enough info to explain my vote on you. The VT claim is a post of mine, therefore not the exact start of why I'm voting you. But I did some more digging. Here & the bottom of this post are earlier moments where I begin to suspect you.
Haha, I love that your posts that you've linked are both you over-reacting to a 2 line question I asked, a question I asked in a post where
I clearly didn't even suspect you
So I'm only supposed to suspect those who suspect me first? Isn't that what we call being OMGUS??
Sando wrote:
Kise wrote:You yourself should already know that a JOAT's 1-shot kill is [typically] a daykill, since you decided to ask me why the JOAT would use it on nhammen.
Wait, what? Here's how this goes down: You say 'I think a JOAT killed Nhamm', I ask why you think this, you say I'm role-fishing.

I didn't know that a JOATs kill is a day-kill, still don't. I asked why he would use it on Nhamm after you said you thought a JOAT had killed Nhamm...
A simple answer here is that the JOAT found nhammen suspicious... That's pretty much the purpose of killing someone.
Sando wrote:
Kise wrote:If the impression is that I'm claimed-VT, still, why did you ask me why a JOAT would use their 1-shot so early? Just answer me by telling me ANY [reasonable] answer you expected to hear from me, i.e. what you were fishing for Wink.
It's called scumhunting Kise, you should try it some time. I was asking you to tell me why you thought a JOAT was responsible
Ok, again, Sando, give me a reaonable answer that you expected to hear from me after you asked why a Jack would use their 1-shot so early. Please? Pretty please?
Sando wrote:
Kise wrote:Bottom line is that I mentioned JOAT, then later claimed VT, and somehow you call me mafia that has information about a JOAT existing in this game, even after the write-ups have established that I cannot be mafia that has information about a JOAT because any actions of a JOAT have not been seen.
Stop claiming that I'm only concerned about is your JOAT. It's your blatant role-fishing since then that has driven my votes on you.
Alright, but I still don't get what's so scummy about me mentioning JOAT. It's not like I asked them to verify that they existed by stepping forward, so I don't see the purpose of jumping down my throat about it.

I get a feeling that the confusion here is that you didn't know, that I myself didn't know, about day scum at the time so that was why JOAT was even mentioned. It still doesn't explain why your questions want me to specify certain things that a JOAT would have done if it were existing in this game & killed nhammen. And I'm still uneasy about your indifference towards SSK's fakeclaim. You said his neutral result didn't make sense, but he didn't earn your vote.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by lobstermania »

BloodCovenent wrote:Btw, why are you voting Kise Lobster.
I'm voting due to his haphazard play on Day Two (which also warranted a vote from me), SSK's odd and perfectly timed fail-claim, and the voting patterns unveiled by iPeanut that Kise has voted for every lynch.

While I don't post as much as Kise, BC and xRECKx, I don't think that makes me scum. In almost every game I play I am labeled a lurker, however that is never my intent. I struggle to find the right words to express myself, regardless of alignment, and sometimes just choose not to post instead. It happens in every time I play in every game I play.

Also, I want to point out the difference between "a slip" and "speculation." Just because Kise
speculates
there could be a JOAT doesn't mean he's a JOAT that
slipped up
. In addition, just because I
speculated
Kise could be a GF because he's been begging BC to get investigated doesn't make me a GF who
slipped up
I'm not completely ready to drop Kise as a suspect, but I do think the JOAT conversation is pointless at this stage in the game. I would feel comfortable voting for Bekk or xRECKx.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Why me? Holy random attack, batman!

green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”