hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by hewitt »

Oh and by that I meant a real time day after this Mafia day in case anybody didn't understand that.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by tubby216 »

answers in bold

hewitt wrote:
tubby216 wrote:No you refused to answer my question. You also couldn't answer why Ditto appeared scummy. I believe your claim to be false. I think you are alternative scum.
tubby it is your own fault you're in the position you're in now because yeah I didn't want to answer and say yes I shot Ditto and whoever else until like D3 or D4.

don't blame me you could have gotten yourself out of it. And I find myself in a pretty good position, that is to say i am happy with it

tubby216 wrote:
hewitt wrote:I didn't think they were the scummiest in the game either. But the fact is, they flipped scum. So now we have to try and use any information we can from them to find out leads to their partners.
see this quote?

this is where you should have listed possible reasons for shooting ditto.
Hey, listen tubby, that was a stupid move on your part forcing us both to claim is my point. I held it out as long as possible until you forced me to claim and now we're both fucked over because of your obnoxiousness. So no that was not where I should've listed possible reasons for shooting Ditto because I didn't want it known that I shot Ditto yet!

nope i still believe it is an optimal town play. If you are the vig you got your shot and you Hit scum HOOORAYY FOR HEWITT. but if your fake claiming scumthen i got mine. and if you don't get lynched then we are the likely targets and the other townies can breathe a sigh of relief cause hopefully the won't get killed tonite we will.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by tubby216 »

hewitt wrote:No I guess not, I would've done the same if I were tubby and in his position. It's just more than a little frustrating but I'm calmed down now.
sorry missed this bit diddn't mean to get all riled up agian my appologoies
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by hewitt »

It's fine tubby honestly I was getting riled up because I was all excited to be a power role for once and then it was kind of like oh fuck great not for long lol. But no I understand why you did it and if I wasn't the vigilante then this would be like the most perfect thing ever.

And I've also come to the conclusion that Battle Mage is really just acting this way because it was his friend that got shot and you know what that shouldn't even matter because she flipped scum anyways. I'd be super stoked if my friend was in the game and got shot and flipped scum because that's one less scum to worry about. But no, Battle Mage has to fly off the handle shouting out insults left and right and generally just be an overreacting jerk.

X:
Be civil.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Kise »

@Benmage - Nope. Nothing to add. Both have claimed pro-town roles, so why lynch when they're likely to be NK-food?

Doc is dead... Only thing I'd suggest is that tubby watch hewitt. If there's a bus driver or another protective role, w/e, then I suggest targeting tubby so he can live. That way he'll see who (if anyone) hits hewitt.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by X »

Vote Count

hewitt
: (4) Battle Mage, tubby216, randomlunatic, DeathNote
DeathNote
: (1) Kise

Not Voting
: (11) Benmage, Black Jinx, ConfidAnon, dramonic, hewitt, Konowa, magichands, orangepenguin, qwints, Snow White, Volume

Vote Threshold
: 9

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Neutral
Last edited by X on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by tubby216 »

Kise wrote:@Benmage - Nope. Nothing to add. Both have claimed pro-town roles, so why lynch when they're likely to be NK-food?

Doc is dead... Only thing I'd suggest is that tubby watch hewitt. If there's a bus driver or another protective role, w/e, then I suggest targeting tubby so he can live. That way he'll see who (if anyone) hits hewitt.
no not a town play and i am undecided if this is a pro-town post.
I understand the thought behind directing a Vig. But to direct the watcher is a dumb move. Say i agree to watch hewitt, i can tell you what my r4esults would be. nothing and me and hewitt would still be alive and there would be a big bowl of WIFOM for everyone to eat. Now what i can say is this if i happen to live through the nite i will reveal my targeted and the result and my reasoning for targeting that player. thats about the best option i will agree to.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

Don't tell us who you'll target before you do, it's a huge "don't target that person" yell.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by hewitt »

I have to agree that makes no sense telling the watcher who to watch. That limits the watcher from being able to find potential scum. Plus watching me is useless because if nobody protects me during the night then I'm most likely a goner, hence if I'm still here tomorrow it would make sense for the town to believe I'm lying about my role. It's kind of a doomed position but tubby should just go with his gut on whoever he feels without any extra influence Kise.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Kise »

Directing a vig is a good idea? Ok then.... Sure..

Why is directing a watcher a bad idea, considering that you & hewitt are likely to be NK'd?

Yet…
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

technically, if he watched you and you got killed, we'd find scum.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Kise »

Watching you isn't useless hewitt... geez, you guys suck for making me explain this.

Alright, so let's say the mafia decide not to take a chance and let hewitt live (since they don't want him to kill them), then what they'll do is target him N2. Now, if tubby does NOT watch hewitt to see who kills him, then you're not guarantee to catch a homicide in the act. But if you DO watch hewitt, it's possible that both mafia could have targeted him and you'd have 2 names from 2 different factions that we can lynch the next day.

There you have it. A good plan ruined because no one understood it.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Kise »

dramo, there's like, what, 16 players? Tubby is not guaranteed to see a killing.

Yet…
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't suck :P

Well, I do, but that's an unrelated matter XD

Anyways, this supposes mafia targets Hewitt. However if he's lying and mafia he probably wouldn't be targetted.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

I meant if Tubby watches Hewitt.

Still, there's a
small
problem. That supposes Tubby survives the night. Without a doc, his odds really ain't that high.
I'm a hoot
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by tubby216 »

ok kise, look at it this way.

the scum's main goal is to get away with killing someone correct??

do you honestly believe that anyscum at all is going to attempt to kill hewitt if i tell everybody and their brother that iam going to be watching hewitt? or would they rather kill someone one like dramonic or benmage or battle mage, anyone else that i am not watching?

now onto to directing the vig, kill, it is very helpful especially oif there are competing wagons and its close on who should have gotten lynched, this way if the vig's kill goes through the town gets an extra lynch essentialy, and the claimed vig helps to confirm his towness.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by tubby216 »

Kise wrote:dramo, there's like, what, 16 players? Tubby is not guaranteed to see a killing.
ah but see there you have no faith in the fat guy.

i may not be quick or agile, but cunning and smarts and a good read on people is what i do have , ,lol
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Kise »

I'll be honest and tell you that I was only trying to encourage both you and hewitt, but.. you're f*cked, man. :oops:

Yet…
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kise wrote:I'll be honest and tell you that I was only trying to encourage both you and hewitt, but.. you're f*cked, man. :oops:
Thanks Kise. We'll just have to see how the day plays out I guess.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Ooh, almost forgot -->

If hewitt manages to live, and the N2 nightkills are not in alphabetical order, I'd say he's mafia. Ditto died first, and typically the 1st kills displayed are mafia's doing.

X:
Deaths are in alphabetical order.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

Yet…
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by tubby216 »

hewitt what are your over all thoughts on

kise, death note,majichands, and konowa

do you think that any if not all of them stand a good chance to be scum?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Kise »

hewitt wrote:Thanks Kise.
No pro'lem Image

Also tubby, I'd rather take the chance of you being bus-driven or protected by some other role, and you watching hewitt as a way to scare mafia and keep them from touching him, then you watching someone else and not witnessing anything important.

Yet…
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by tubby216 »

Kise wrote:
hewitt wrote:Thanks Kise.
No pro'lem Image

Also tubby, I'd rather take the chance of you being bus-driven or protected by some other role, and you watching hewitt as a way to scare mafia and keep them from touching him, then you watching someone else and not witnessing anything important.
i see what your getting at, i'll take that under consideration
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Kise »

Unvote; Vote: qwints

Almost forgot about his opportunism D1, coupled with a lack of good reasoning, b.k.a. scum-motive.

Yet…
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kise

There's not that much about Kise that bothers me from D1 except for how quick he was to rush the D1 lynch.

I don't like this though today...
Kise wrote:@Benmage - Nope. Nothing to add. Both have claimed pro-town roles, so why lynch when they're likely to be NK-food?

So you're suggesting that one power role focus on another power role focusing on another power role leaving quite a few power roles void of their purpose in finding scum. I don't really understand that logic. And...
Kise wrote:Alright, so let's say the mafia decide not to take a chance and let hewitt live (since they don't want him to kill them), then what they'll do is target him N2. Now, if tubby does NOT watch hewitt to see who kills him, then you're not guarantee to catch a homicide in the act. But if you DO watch hewitt, it's possible that both mafia could have targeted him and you'd have 2 names from 2 different factions that we can lynch the next day.

There you have it. A good plan ruined because no one understood it.
no we do understand what you're saying but I don't understand why you're throwing a protective role in there as well. The whole point of our roles is to take scum by surprise and outsmart them. We can't do that if all our plans are laid out on the table like that.
Kise wrote:Also tubby, I'd rather take the chance of you being bus-driven or protected by some other role, and you watching hewitt as a way to scare mafia and keep them from touching him, then you watching someone else and not witnessing anything important.
The thing that bothers me about Kise is that I find his directing of the power roles a bit manipulative. However, I'm not so sure that scum would be so direct and obvious about the direction of the power roles.

DeathNote

Very effectively flew under the radar D1 asking just enough questions and doing just enough action (voting BloodCovenent) to remain completely anonymous and uncontroversial. Basically sided with both wagons on BloodCovenent and Konowa to not stomp on toes.

D2 he started off a little bit better with his first post being pretty logical however his second post voting me was completely unnecessary.
DeathNote wrote:
Vote: Hewitt

No reason not too, but lets hear from him before we build up to many votes.
Why did you vote me if you don't want to build up too many votes? DeathNote is on my radar because he's trying to play all sides of every argument he seems so as not to stomp on toes. Safe, scummy play in my opinion.

magichands

This on D1 bothers me.
magichands wrote:Ill have to do some research myself to see if he really is genuinely anti town as you said, but thanks for cooperating.

This gives me all the more reason to keep my vote in place for the time being.
That was posted at 12:12a Aug 15th.
magichands wrote:Im keeping my vote where it is not because I am influenced, but because if in my research I find that you are indeed anti town I wont need to change back from another person.

From what discussion it has sparked as well is another reason i will keep it there for the time being.
At 12:34a same day. It took you 22 minutes of research on Kise to conclude that he plays anti-town? I think that's a little sketch. And for somebody who played up the newbie card in the beginning of the game he's rather pushy.
magichands wrote:Can you please get back on topic with the game?
For the record the newbie card cannot be played by magichands again whoever defended him in the beginning. He's shown extensive knowledge of terms and play. Treat him like a real player.

Honestly magichands is too wordy for me to even read I have a really difficult time dissecting his posts they're really hard to read. It's all talk no substance to me but at this point I think he's earnest with innocent intentions.

Konowa

Not a fan. Not a fan at all. Vote hops shamelessly with little or no reasoning and I extremely dislike the sureness of calling certain players town and certain players scum.
Konowa wrote:I am near 100% sure BC is town based on post 151.

I am near 100% sure DeathNote is scum based on post 165.

You have anything wrong with what I just said?
Konowa wrote:I am not going to explain it any further. Either take the time to re-read page seven or disagree with me.
What are you playing at? You make outrageous statements and then tell us you're not going to back it up? What the fuck is that?

However, in retrospect I think this is a difference in playstyle more than anything. I fear that he's town but I can't see scum playing so risky on D1.

Overall I think Kise and DeathNote are more likely to be scum than magichands and Konowa.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”