hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by hewitt »

qwints wrote:a power role claim, obviously.
qwints that would've been an impossible claim for BloodCovenent if he was scum after we attacked him for breadcrumbing and he denied it. So why after that did you assume that he would claim a power role after he'd already denied the apparent breadcrumbing to turn around and say oh just kidding I actually was.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hewitt wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Hewitt, what are the odds of you vigging me tonight?
If I had to make a decision right now on who to vig it would probably be you but again, that decision can't possibly be made until the events of the day play out obviously.
I thought as much. After the events of today, i wouldn't trust you to look after a dead hamster.

So, i guess i have to claim too. I'm a
Doctor
. Which in reality, means Tubby and I are self-sufficient, and you will die tonight. Unless we have another Doctor, in which case, this game should be a piece of cake. :D

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:16 am

Post by tubby216 »

Battle Mage wrote:hmm, im not sure what to make of the claims. I think if there is an actual Vig out there, they should counter-claim now, because Tubby-town can watch them tonight, and it allows us to confirm him aswell. Oddly, i considered the kill order perception that somebody mentioned too. But apparently that isnt the case.

Tubby, can you watch yourself?

Hewitt, what are the odds of you vigging me tonight?

BM
i do not understand how watching myself would do any good.

if i could all i would see is who tageted me, and if it was a bus driver then i would have no way of knowing who actually tried to kill me. If don't get any protection it won't matter cause i'll be dead. If i got protected all i would be able to see is who protected me.
Battle Mage wrote:
hewitt wrote:
If I had to make a decision right now on who to vig it would probably be you but again, that decision can't possibly be made until the events of the day play out obviously.
I thought as much. After the events of today, i wouldn't trust you to look after a dead hamster.

Doctor
. Which in reality, means Tubby and I are self-sufficient, and you will die tonight. Unless we have another Doctor, in which case, this game should be a piece of cake. :D

BM
really??? Normally i would be willing to follow you into the very gates of hell. but i am sorry this wreaks of bullshit. You never claim doctor. I know you could have thought of a better fake claim than this.

vote: Battle Mage
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

tubby216 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:hmm, im not sure what to make of the claims. I think if there is an actual Vig out there, they should counter-claim now, because Tubby-town can watch them tonight, and it allows us to confirm him aswell. Oddly, i considered the kill order perception that somebody mentioned too. But apparently that isnt the case.

Tubby, can you watch yourself?

Hewitt, what are the odds of you vigging me tonight?

BM
i do not understand how watching myself would do any good.
Just answer, and then i might explain. ;)
Tubby wrote: if i could all i would see is who tageted me, and if it was a bus driver then i would have no way of knowing who actually tried to kill me. If don't get any protection it won't matter cause i'll be dead. If i got protected all i would be able to see is who protected me.
No, youd see whomever protected you, and perhaps, whoever tried to kill you. :P
Tubby wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
hewitt wrote:

Doctor

BM
really??? Normally i would be willing to follow you into the very gates of hell. but i am sorry this wreaks of bullshit. You never claim doctor. I know you could have thought of a better fake claim than this.

vote: Battle Mage
[/quote]

Haha, atm, i dont think anyone on site has a better grasp on my playstyle than you. That view stands. But, your hypothesis does not necessarily necessitate your vote, if you catch my drift. :P

Claiming at this point is pretty null, given i feel im likely to get vigged, and regardless of affiliation, i dont wanna get killed tonight. If you can't see my reasoning for this, you should trust me for now.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Black Jinx
Black Jinx
Townie
Black Jinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Black Jinx »

Battle Mage wrote:also,
Unvote, Vote: Black Jinx

I felt he was town on the grounds that Hewitt was scum. Now that is in doubt, i'm less sure. Seems a good place to start.

BM
Wait. Can you please explain a little how you thoguht here?
Have I hunted hewitt? Have I tried to get him out or what?
'~ Rise Against ~'

Karolina <3
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:58 am

Post by qwints »

hewitt wrote:
qwints that would've been an impossible claim for BloodCovenent if he was scum after we attacked him for breadcrumbing and he denied it. So why after that did you assume that he would claim a power role after he'd already denied the apparent breadcrumbing to turn around and say oh just kidding I actually was.
Not really. He was attacked for soft claiming a role that knew another's alignment. That leaves plenty of PR's (most likely doctor) for him to claim.

BM, perhaps you didn't notice but Pomegranate flipped doctor. Somebody's got some splaining to do.
unvote, vote: Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

qwints wrote:
hewitt wrote:
Not really. He was attacked for soft claiming a role that knew another's alignment. That leaves plenty of PR's (most likely doctor) for him to claim.
Erm, how would a Doctor know somebody's alignment?
Qwints wrote: BM, perhaps you didn't notice but Pomegranate flipped doctor. Somebody's got some splaining to do.
unvote, vote: Battle Mage
Lol, yes i'm quite aware of this. Hence my wording.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:22 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Black Jinx wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:also,
Unvote, Vote: Black Jinx

I felt he was town on the grounds that Hewitt was scum. Now that is in doubt, i'm less sure. Seems a good place to start.

BM
Wait. Can you please explain a little how you thoguht here?
Have I hunted hewitt? Have I tried to get him out or what?
Your last post was decidedly against him.

Anyway,
Unvote

Will get some thoughts down later today.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

randomlunatic
randomlunatic
Goon
randomlunatic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:23 am

Post by randomlunatic »

Sorry, not been quite up to speed with this game.

@BM, so you're saying there's more than one doc in this game, and it's you? Who did you protect on night 1? (I'm skim reading at the moment, so forgive me if you've already said)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

randomlunatic wrote:Sorry, not been quite up to speed with this game.

@BM, so you're saying there's more than one doc in this game, and it's you? Who did you protect on night 1? (I'm skim reading at the moment, so forgive me if you've already said)
I protected you. lmao :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

randomlunatic
randomlunatic
Goon
randomlunatic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am

Post by randomlunatic »

hmm, with 21 in the game, I could see there being a second Doc, though I think your blackjinx vote is very dodgy.

X:
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

randomlunatic wrote:hmm, with 21 in the game, I could see there being a second Doc, though I think your blackjinx vote is very dodgy.
My Black Jinx vote no longer exists. Don't sit on the fence. :P
Besides, it wasnt dodgy at all. Was something of a placeholder, based on his weighing in against 2 assumed power roles.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 am

Post by X »

Vote Count

Battle Mage
: (2) tubby216, qwints
qwints
: (2) Kise, Benmage
hewitt
: (1) randomlunatic

Not Voting
: (11) Black Jinx, ConfidAnon, dramonic, hewitt, Slicey, magichands, orangepenguin, Snow White, Volume, DeathNote, Battle Mage

Vote Threshold
: 9

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Satisfied
Last edited by X on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Snow White »

Just letting ye know im just back from my holiday about an hour ago with my original account back intact! :D

Be on standby for a large analytical wall post by tomorrow, on the game since my absence. Reviewing the lead up to and the lynching of BC and the repercussions of the 3NKs.

Sorry for the delay guys but I will be catching up asap.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
randomlunatic
randomlunatic
Goon
randomlunatic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:20 am

Post by randomlunatic »

Post 510 - Argh, poor counting from me :o
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Battle Mage wrote: Claiming at this point is pretty null, given i feel im likely to get vigged, and regardless of affiliation, i dont wanna get killed tonight. If you can't see my reasoning for this, you should trust me for now.
This is a baloney retarded claim imo.
Gamble in my opinion
+1 if it works, -1 if it doesn't and your scum, 0 if you are the doc and get lynched.

unvote vote Battle Mage
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 am

Post by dramonic »

BM, do you have any proof of your sanity (I'm talking about as a Doc, not your real one, that's already clearly deranged :P)
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:42 am

Post by dramonic »

As in, are you 100% sure to be sane?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:36 am

Post by tubby216 »

and yes BM i can watch myself if i so choose
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Black Jinx
Black Jinx
Townie
Black Jinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Black Jinx »

Oh well. I have to go sleep so without any better leads i'll vote on BM because he jumped on my nuts with shitty reason! >: (

VOTE: Battle Mage
'~ Rise Against ~'

Karolina <3
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:46 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:I thought as much. After the events of today, i wouldn't trust you to look after a dead hamster.

Doctor
Battle Mage you wouldn't have to trust me to look after a dead hamster because quite frankly I'd throw it away. You're claim was completely unnecessarily at the moment because you weren't even the target for the day and if you're self-sufficient then why'd you even bother claiming?
Battle Mage wrote: Claiming at this point is pretty null, given i feel im likely to get vigged, and regardless of affiliation, i dont wanna get killed tonight. If you can't see my reasoning for this, you should trust me for now.
Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. I literally just told you I can't possibly make a decision on who to shoot until the day is over. Now we have multiple power roles out in the open (if everyone is telling the truth) which is a pretty shitty position to put ourselves in. Not only that but you've now put a target on your back for the night which means scumteams can choose to target between three players and the probability of the town being able to confirm that we're all telling the truth has been lowered significantly. You've just hindered the town majorly.
qwints wrote:Not really. He was attacked for soft claiming a role that knew another's alignment. That leaves plenty of PR's (most likely doctor) for him to claim.
I suppose but I expected him to claim vanilla townie. I didn't think he was most likely town at the time but I personally didn't think he'd claim a power role.
Black Jinx wrote:Oh well. I have to go sleep so without any better leads i'll vote on BM because he jumped on my nuts with shitty reason! >: (

VOTE: Battle Mage
So...that's pretty much a self-admitted OMGUS vote right there correct?

Battle Mage why'd you protect randomlunatic?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Slicey »

Reading is going slow, I apologize. Read the first 5 pages. I can't believe TylerJ wasn't scum, I had a good feeling he was scum. I'm getting some nasty vibes from Volume, from that pointless question pointed at TylerJ, from agreeing that BC slipped when it was so obviously not a slip. He said that BC defending himself is scummy in Post 58. He also later voted for BC without providing any reason and then when asked said to go look themselves. I don't really see a reason. Also, I'm keeping an eye on OP. He seems to be lurking somewhat at least as of right now and not posting any suspicions, and he did that in a game where we played as scum together (in which we both one and survived to endgame).

So, for right now,
FoS: Volume
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Slicey »

Also, hewitt is prob town.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by hewitt »

orangepenguin has been playing quite a flying under the radar game so far. Posting just enough to not be continually pointed out but not really adding any substance or original ideas or help to the game.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Slicey »

Post 155 contains the votecount where BC was put at L-1. I have a very, very good feeling that out of the last 3-4 people on it (Benmage, Black Jynx, tubby, qwints) there's at least 2 scum there. I'm leaning towards Jynx and qwints.

BTW, I've played with Benmage, Zazie, Pom and OP, I'm currently playing with qwints and I've modded Haylen and Kise. Too bad some of them are already dead. >_>
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”