Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

orangepenguin wrote:Will try to catch up THIS time. No guarantees though.
If you can't, please replace in. Lurkers/inactive players kill games.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

EBWOP: replace out**
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Battle Mage wrote:
ah i see. Even so, insults are pretty pointless.

BM
Insults are pointless so why don't you and Hewitt bring it back down to PG before you are both mod killed. More then likely it will be Hewitt first.

atm, my suspensions are all on people who are trying to go for the easy lynch. I understand that not much substance has been posted so there is little to lead off of, but that does not mean you try to organize policy lynches. If anything, wait for me and OP to replace out if we have too instead of lynching purely off of lurks.

Dramonic and Tubby give me town vibes due to their effort to keep the game running, I.E. getting me to post. :(
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I
Think
I've been told to stop posting. :S

Meh, see you guys later.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:52 am

Post by tubby216 »

Battle Mage wrote:I
Think
I've been told to stop posting. :S

Meh, see you guys later.

BM
no i think the key is to keep it under two pints before posting.

here is a scale for reference:

you must be this sober in order to post in this game

sober
________
lil buzzed

}=========/-----------------------------------------------------------{
^
see stay over on this side and you won't seem so pompus and full of crap all the time. ok much love,best wishes
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:59 am

Post by X »

tubby216, Watcher
, was modkilled D2. He was warned.

Vote Count

Not Voting
: (15) Battle Mage, Benmage, Black Jinx, Darthgrim89, DeathNote, Diamondilium, dramonic, hewitt,
Hulk
, Kise, orangepenguin, qwints, randomlunatic, Slicey, Snow White

Vote Threshold
: 8

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Disappointed

D2 continues. Take note that the vote count has reset.
Last edited by X on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

erm, wtf? I'm allowed to post again btw. And yeh. That modkill has really f*ed things up. -.-

I guess now i'm protecting Hewitt. Not an idea i'm particularly fond of, given doubts over his claim. If there is a Vig out there, they should CC now, because they wont be able to kill Hewitt tonight.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Geeeze that modkill sucks, but X's been strict. I know I've felt overtly cautious this game cause I can tend to be a bit insulting :P .

@Mod
I thought it tended that if a town roll was modkilled during the day it'd go into night...was I mistaken?

X:
I am strict, I guess. My policy on rules in general is easy rules, strict adherence. You were mistaken about the modkill policies. It's at my discretion, really, because it isn't prescribed in the rules. I'm willing to talk about it more after the game is over.

regardless than I'm still for qwints

vote qwints
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Snow White »

:shock: could he not have been replaced...? Ehm... i dont really know what else to say in regard to the modkill. This really rather f***s up the plan of claimed doctor protects claimed vigillante that the watches the vigilante to see if he's telling the truth... If i have that right. O.o Which is now in itself disheartening. (im now afraid to curse btw O.o)

X:
With regard to the possibility of replacement, check Rule 4.

Ok since tubbys roles been revealed i dont see a replacement being an option. Is it? :S So i guess back to business to what i would have wrote prior to the modkill.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
THANK FRICKING HOLY GOD ive reached the end of another 10 pages. :(

Sooo sorry to the mod and other players i got behind with the move home and rl had just got difficult with college and stuff. NURSING FTW!

Ive all my notes out and will now be writing up
-The BC wagon
-Hewitt's "observations"
-Hewitt
-Tubs
-BattleMage
-RandomLunatic
-Dramonic (its a oneliner for you though i think)
-The Watcher (Tubby) / Vigilante(Hewitt) claim
-Kise
-Kise potential bus driver theory
-Qwints
-BM's claim
-Black Jinx
-BM's theory of Hewitt / Tubby scum team. (Now, dismantled by modkill)
-Slicey
-BM's defense of Qwints(my re evaluation)
-Addressing of the "Sicilian" and "Italian" topic

Generally there will be questions for players and an updated scumlist. Im hoping to be a lot more active so id appreciate any questions toward me for my views and such. On that note HOW DISAPPOINTED WAS I YE ALL REMEMBERED THE OTHER INACTIVES BAR ME!!

Anyway. Hoping ye can afford me about an hour, maybe too. I promise this up today.

And again I am very sorry for the lagging on my behalf.
A very bumbelling, Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, that's... unexpected. I think this boosts Hewitt's legitimity though.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:41 am

Post by DeathNote »

dramonic wrote:Well, that's... unexpected. I think this boosts Hewitt's legitimity though.
How so?
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Kise »

Snow White wrote:Ive all my notes out and will now be writing up
-Kise

Let me stop you ahead of time on the BD thing. I mentioned Bus Driver to give our exposed roles some faith that they may not be NK'd. Tis all.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 am

Post by hewitt »

Well guess I'll be toning it down a bit then.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Snow White »

The BC wagon

The last four people on Blood Covenents wagon was
Qwints,
Benmage,
Pomgranite
and
Battle Mage.

To me there is normally scum in the last four people voting for someone.

1. Pom is struck off that list because well... Pom is dead and confirmed town doctor.
( Im not getting into our claimed doctor(s) right now!! )

I bore this in mind as i continued to read through the thread. I also took note of Blood's last accusations and theories before his lynch. I will add these in when necessary in the process of getting back up to date.

Three kills in One night.

Im of the belief there are 2mafia's and a vig. I find the idea of 2mafia factions and a SK hopelessly impossible to deal with. This is in co-operation with Hewitt.

In retrospect of Ditto's (mafia) death

I believe were Ditto alive today he would be the one on the call of saying I opposed Kise in regard to Blood's so-called slip. Which we now know was misconstrewed words. By this, im leaning to a slight town read from Kise.

Hewitt's Observations

I too was unnerved by Ditto and Battle Mage's banter. And wonder was there something more to it than just real life connections. Which is always a possiblity. I believe Hewitt shared some of my concerns but upon outlining his beliefs he got immense slack from both Battle Mage and Tubby.

Hewitt

I will admit though i did not like how Hewitt seemingly fabricated evidence to imply further defensing of Battle Mage by Ditto when Battle Mage was first replaced out of the game upon not recieving his pm. Solid evidence neednt be backed up by fake evidence although Hewitt later admits he was in the wrong.

I continued to read leaning toward Hewitt as scum. But was instead appalled to discover Tubby dramatically changed my opinion voting Hewitt based on Battle Mage's arguement without offering his own weighing on the matter.

...Later...
Hewitt wrote: Uh dont think im going to do your dirty work for you
Do you find BM scummy? Why? Your dirty work implies that he is scum. Clarification? Admittedly this was before BM's claim. Has your opinion on BM changed or stayed the same?

In opposition to you i find Kise pro town due to his bus driver theory. Why are you getting a scum vibe off him? Is it common that scum would make suggestions to help town based on claimed power roles?

Tubby (now modkilled)

Apart from outting roles from his obnoxious behaviour in his pursuit of Hewitt "who did you shoot","who did you shoot?","who did you shoot", he contributed to Battle Mages later claim and ARRRGH!!! ive gone into a different ballpark.

Sugar, back on point! He's basically on my blacklist for future games

On top of now damaging our chances of winning by getting himself modkilled i did not like his immediate vote for Hewitt. My arguement here was "we were never informed on who may or may not have been shot nor were we informed of the factions we are dealing with" Hewitt addressed Tubbys inquiry what he had meant and Tubbys response was a sickening "things that make you go HMM" So while Tubby may have been town (as now has been revealed) his behaviour was horrendously anti town as im inclined to entertain the claimed Vigilante as no one else has counterclaimed.

Dammit. I had hoped to ask him what he meant by thinking that there were two doctors but he was reluctant to believe BM was one.

BattleMage

In regard to BM's 410 i have "I can relate to Hewitts reluctance to start a serious conversaation as a few people were in V/LA and to go ahead imo was disasterous in nticing me personally back to the thread and just last night i was contemplating replacing out. *facepalm* but i gave my word id play here and personally its just trying to get back into it. (again) XD though it certainly has an interesting set up by the three kills. D:

In my humble opinion by the observations Hewitt made were to gatehr opinions, opinions he was right to voice what he felt was important. Everyone deserves to be put in the spotlight at some point including you. And frankly i dont think Hewitt should have had to apologize for any observation he or anyone else makes. Its the individuals decision to see is there strenght behind his observations.

I really despised RandomLunatics jump on the Hewitt train almost wordlessly just to voice that he did not agree with Hewitt documentating the Ditto's past interactions with BM. (Well... that enough had been said for him to place a vote) Do we really need another quick lynch now we're down Mr. Modkill? Albeit. This was before Hewitts claim. Why did you only rely on BM's analysis though? Do you have reasons of your own?

Dramonic

Overall i think i like Dramonic's level headedness. Post 418 where stated "the Hewitt case is about as crappy as the BM case" Like she (?) X( (sorry) I feel that both cases were pretty lousy to requisite a vote.

BM (i believe) questions Dramonic then on how she is getting pro town vibes from Hewitt. Feeling that Hewitt may be town too i feel i should too answer this. "I believe Hewitt is pro town due to the fact i was suspicious of the interactions between Ditto and BM. I dont blame Hewitt for addressing it and were i interacting with a flipped scum i would have jumped in and made some mention of it before someone else got the chance to. Also. The quick tag team of RandomLunatic and Tubby were unnecessary. Presusre can be applied without a vote. If anything i find votes enourage more votes and suddenly everyone is ONLY concentrating on a single player. As what happened in my opinion with BC. RandomLunatic and Tubby got scum points for jumping on Hewitt without any decent points they came up with or laid out themselves.

Post 537 makes sense but i am happy keeping BM alive tonight and seeing where the chips fall if he is telling the truth i believe either mafia or SK(if there is one) or either mafia (if we have 2mafias dang this is annoying!) but basically someone will make BM chow food.

The Watcher (Tubby) / Vigilante (Hewitt) Claim

On Tubby's disclosure that he
had
indeed serious knowledge that Hewitt had shot Ditto i believed i had to seriously re-evaluate Hewitt. But i found Hewitts explanation reasonable and plausible. It read naturally and i could understand why he would have shot Ditto if he disliked their play. I will admit i didnt like your reasons but its not inexcusable.

At this stage i was conceeding that both parties were both two innocents who'd locked horns with one another. As Hewitt appeared quite sectioned and remained a target for many.

Kise

Random voted for Death Note which perplexed me i thought you would have something to add, do you believe Hewitts claim? (Tubbys claim now proved now he's been struck down by lightening)

You sat your DeathNote vote was because of Konowa saying he was 100% guilty. (Dammit i had questions here but you've answered them 482) So you'd be happy to bandwagon DeathNote but not lynch him? Just make him sweat? I havent found anything exceedingly scummy from him. But ill look over Konowa's words (the ones that havent been edited) and post what i hope will be a breif to the point post.

I thought your bus driver theory was an exceptionally pro town post as why would mafia give the town ideas that i for one would not have thought so. But now with Tubby our watcher dead, do you have any other ideas?
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Tubby and Hewitt now get pissy about being told what to do. Whereas it was only Tubby who had instructions to follow. Probably the wisest instructions too.

Benmage and Kise vote Qwints

Qwints

Qwints ignores the vote and instead of addressing the fact he has just been voted instead analysizes the hewitt situation now his name has been brought into conversation.

I was was one who gave Qwints some leeway on the vote / unvote Blood Covenent but today he has been as post shoddy as ever (not that im one to talk) and imho you are trying to escape under the radar. You answer when spoken to and are clearly keeping up with the game and just reluctant to participate in it in case you slip up. Again. Am i right? (and yes i would like an answer to this)

Im again reminded of Blood Covenents last words, pin pointing Qwints as scum. As one of the 3confirmed dead townies im inclined to take his word over any of yours.

And i agree with Kise, in retrospect Qwints you could have got a claim at L-2. There was absolutely no need for you to put him at L-1 in case there were scum NOT on board Bloods lynching.

Taking this into consideration and your later vote on the claimed doc you are screaming traitor to the town, a danger and a threat, even if you are town, you are no help to us when you have acted as anti town as you have done hence
Vote Qwints

BM's Claim

Surely you, one of the most experienced and respected players in mafiascum know that claiming doctor when theres a dead doctor... isnt the wisest thing to do?

If you are even telling the truth i would never have advised you coming out like that. But then again i hate role claims in general and i reckon frankly you were better risking your chances with Hewitt waiting til the end of the day and scum in the dark. (and yes for those wondering i do believe Hewitts claim as Dramonic has pointed out Tubbys death has only strenghtened his claim) Frankly BM i fully expect you to be killed tonight if you are telling the truth. I have not forgotten your irrational hammering of Blood Covenent btw. but am happy with you staying alive at least for what i hope will be a night if you are town.

BTW. Why did you choose to protect RandomLunatic?

AND after Tubby's 526 disbelieving you were doctor you seemed resigned 528 that you would be lynched today. Why? In our other game together when you were 1 of 2 doctors you were never resigned or admitted defeat. You never claimed doctor but were strong enough of a player for scum to lynch you anyway. Why the sudden downturn toward your "inevitable lynch"? (your words not mine!) Im happy with you alive today tbh. I would however would like a Qwints lynch. Ill take him over you because in case you are the doctor, i dont want to be responsible for that! And essentially... well needless to say if you are another doctor you've essentially signed your own death warrant without a watcher.

Black Jinx

Cairde please remove your vote. You voting the claimed doctor is absurd. Total OMGUS vote and i suggest you leaving your annoyance at the door.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have Tubbys 570 uncalled for.

Slicey's Contribution - Sicillian and italian topic

I like it. And i wish i could be as breif.

I think Tubby was questioning you overtly heavy due to you not voting Hewitt who Tubby seemed happy to vote out.

I feel Slicey handled himself very well post 604 as for the italian mafia. Its a scum point for Slicey but no where near what id be looking for, to warrant him with a vote.

For one to know Corsica and Sicillian were typical mafia counterparts one would have to be in on the loop. Frankly i was unaware of this. But i highly doubt our mod would be no? And in this regard wouldnt italian be fairly unorthodox?

BM's defense of Qwints

Dammit... Ugh. I
thought
i read you defending Qwints somewhere but am at loath to find it atm. Ive spent WAYYY too long writing. I dont suppose you'd care to reinstate them or at least voice your opinion of Qwints now?

My re evaluation of BM is addressed in Battle Mage and BM's Claim.

Lastly... To all those who deny a case on Qwints please take a gnader at my "Qwints" section.

Btw. I am aware ive added in things there too, but flicking through a notebook is confusing. XD

OMG HEARTFAILURE!!! I nearly submitted this although im probably logged out by now! Lol. *Copy and paste! :D"
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Snow White »

Kise wrote:
Snow White wrote:Ive all my notes out and will now be writing up
-Kise

Let me stop you ahead of time on the BD thing. I mentioned Bus Driver to give our exposed roles some faith that they may not be NK'd. Tis all.
Hence the word "potential".

We had a watcher. We now have a claimed doc, with one doc already dead and a claimed vigilante.

It wouldnt surprise me if we had a bus driver in the mix.
I like ignorant people.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:
hewitt wrote:I know what your doing Battle Mage I'm not stupid you're attempting to snidely persuade the town to discredit everything I say as stupid or irrelevant.
Wow, over-defensive much? xD

I dont think you need any help from me on that score anyway. The only reason anyone here is taking you seriously, is because you're incredibly erratic, and have claimed a killing role. It's like a RL Serial Killer. haha
Hewitt wrote: I have a 14 year old sister
Sorry bro, i've got a girlfriend. But i'll ask around, k?
Hewitt wrote: and I know that the lmfao and the "What in God's name" and all that shit is put in their simply to make me look stupid to everybody. Did I say I thought it was a slip? Do I seem like a not straight forward player to you? If I thought it was a slip I would've said that's a slip. I thought it was interesting because I never would've made that mistake in saying Italian instead of Sicilian and I don't understand why he would've said Italian.
It seems fairly simple to me. Sicily is an Italian island. Sicilian and Italian arent interchangeable ofc, but i really dont think getting the two confused is particularly odd.
Hewitt wrote: And you don't KNOW that the Corsica Mafia is the counterpart. Unless, of course, you do know. And if that were the case you wouldn't be a doctor now would you?
Lol, now you're just being silly. I've played games with 2 mafia families like this before, and i'm pretty sure the counterpart to Sicilian was Corsican. I dont think id bother mentioning it if i was scum, and it wasnt completely common knowledge, do you?

Your line of interrogation is actually pathetic.

BM
I think that was a very good attempt at making me fly off the handle at get modkilled buuuuut no thanks, I don't think I'll bite, not tasty enough. =)
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 am

Post by hewitt »

In response to Snow White…

HEWITT
Yeah I would’ve never assumed two players would be friends in real life but hey I was wrong so whatever. The dirty work quote you pointed out was in response to Battle Mage telling me that he’ll consider unvoting once I find a better case on someone. That’s why I said well screw that I’m not doing your dirty work for you. Say I followed his directing and made a case on someone who was subsequently lynched and found town. I would be put in the blame for that and right back on the chopping block again. So that was me telling Battle Mage he can go do whatever he wants but that I don’t respond to his orders. My opinion on Battle Mage’s alignment is that I’m going to assume he’s telling the truth for today.

With Kise I’m not really sure I’ve never played with a bus driver before. I’ve read the Wiki but I think I’ll have to wait until I play with one to fully understand it. I just don’t like the idea of players directing power roles in general. I think it lays too much out for scum to figure out and plan what they’re going to do in accordance.

TUBBY (NOW MODKILLED)
lol So you understand how I felt there, little bit frustrating.

BATTLEMAGE
Thank you I thought so too. I’ll give myself a little pat on the back for starting up some action (albeit not exactly the type I intended).

In regards to randomlunatic’s wagon-jumping I think it’s just a little bit of buddying going on between randomlunatic and BattleMage.

KISE
Okay maybe one of you two can explain this bus driver thing a little more because I honestly don’t quite get it.

QWINTS
I would like to point out that just because BloodCovenent thought qwints was scum doesn’t really mean that BloodCovenent was right, although I do agree with his reasoning as to why qwints is likely to be scum.

BLACKJINX
Agreed, he should really remove his vote from BattleMage.

SLICEY
Again agreed, it just caught my eye I don’t even think I’d refer to it as a scum point. Slicey have you played in a game where there were Corsica and Sicilian counterparts?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Kise »

Bus Driver swaps 2 players (A & B), so that whatever night action is used towards player A will hit player B instead, and vice versa.

So, if someone tried to NK you, but you were swapped by a Bus Driver with someone else, then the NK would hit the other person that the Bus Driver swapped you with.

Yet…
Black Jinx
Black Jinx
Townie
Black Jinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Black Jinx »

Unvote

I just find it fairly weird how he claims doctor and Pom is one instead? Two townie doctors?! hm.
'~ Rise Against ~'

Karolina <3
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Kise »

Snow White wrote:
Kise

Random voted for Death Note which perplexed me i thought you would have something to add, do you believe Hewitts claim? (Tubbys claim now proved now he's been struck down by lightening)
I believe hewitt. Not just because Ditto was suspicious to me, but also because no one has counterclaimed.
Snow White wrote:So you'd be happy to bandwagon DeathNote but not lynch him? Just make him sweat?
Yeah, let's lynch him! If he sweats too, then that's also cool :).
Snow White wrote:ill look over Konowa's words (the ones that havent been edited) and post what i hope will be a breif to the point post.
It's really not that strong of a reason, trust me. It's just that I saw the mod stepped in, so I viewed that as Konowa cracking the game a bit. Konowa's reason has been deleted, and neither of us will state what it is. But trust me, it's nothing definite to say DN is scum. If anything, DN's commentary has been scummy enough to warrant a vote.
Snow White wrote:I thought your bus driver theory was an exceptionally pro town post as why would mafia give the town ideas that i for one would not have thought so. But now with Tubby our watcher dead, do you have any other ideas?
There's plenty we can merely hope exist. A Bodyguard, a damn good Tracker, the ever-rare Forensic Investigator, a Thief/Flavor Cop... A COP :idea: (stay alive!)

But as far as any suggestions for hewitt & BM's overnight-survival(?), the B.Driver & B.Guard are pretty much it. Those are the kind of roles that move in silence though.

Yet…
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am

Post by dramonic »

Snow White, just so you know I'm male.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Hewitt.

I had thought that with Tubby being the watcher would be our key. Basically you can never be sure what Tubby may have done. As vocal as he was he did not appear to even contemplate your vigilante claim and may instead have decided to watch anyone who targetted BM whose claiming Doc2.

lol. quite a backfire. But it did promote some discussion.

Hm. The bus driver is only a role ive played with once and the player who had it was killed N2. Basically Kise has explained it already but if your still unsure Click me!!

On the Qwints topic. I think he has a high possiblity Qwints is scum. Simply because BC has been known to have a good scumdar. As cop in the Kubrick mafia i believe he outted 3scum in 2days... not sure but he's been nominated for a scummy because of it. His opinion shouldnt be dismissed imho. Qwints has only commented when questioned and frankly im looking forward to seeing his response.

@Black Jinx.

There is little harm in letting BattleMage survive a night. If he is still alive tomorrow no doubt then we will be looking at a big murky pool of WIFOM and if still breathing we can debate on whether to look into that then.

@Kise.

Yep. My train of thought too. I dont see Hewitt lying i think i stated this before but just in case.

... Awesome...! :shock: lol. ehm... maybe not today though. :P Dont think there is SERIOUSLY much to catch him with. Surprised he wasnt modkilled though. O.o Mods scare me like that. lol.

Lol. i would like to think whenever i qualify for modding coney island/theme park i would have a forensic scientist. *sigh* i love wacky roles like that. :D

And on the cop issue. (keep who you are to yourself!!) if BM's telling the truth about who he is, i doubt we have a third doctor. Imho even at 2 is a stretch! But maybe a slightly higher possiblity considering how many in this game.

@DeathNote.

Who are your suspects to date? What to you think of the game thus far and what did you think of Konowa's accusation? Does it have merit? What did you think of Konowa knowing 100% Blood was town? What is your opinion of Qwints? What is your opinion of BM's 2nd Doctor claim? Anything on the game to date?

Thanking you in advance! :D

@Dramonic.

Awesome. Thank you. :D
I like ignorant people.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Kise »

Snow White wrote:On the Qwints topic. I think he has a high possiblity Qwints is scum. Simply because BC has been known to have a good scumdar. As cop in the Kubrick mafia i believe he outted 3scum in 2days
I hated that game :x

Yet…
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kise wrote:Bus Driver swaps 2 players (A & B), so that whatever night action is used towards player A will hit player B instead, and vice versa.

So, if someone tried to NK you, but you were swapped by a Bus Driver with someone else, then the NK would hit the other person that the Bus Driver swapped you with.
Oh okay got it now.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

magichands wrote:
Vote: Kise

I might as well put pressure and head on in the bandwagon to see what good reactions we can get to analyze.

While controversial they bring the nitty gritty reactions the quickest way along with questioning, but I simply dont know what questions to ask so ill let one of the experienced players take that job.
An odd thing to do. He voted Kise looking for reactions but states this fact which kind of defeats the purpose. It leaves me with the impression that he was just posting like this to present the illusion of adding content; this impression may or may not solidify based on his later posts...
Kise wrote:That's a bit unfair, BC. You should let other judge how I act instead of trying to influence them. FYI, I will not be participating in any RVS since we have a 7 day deadline. So, getting down to business, I will announce that I don't fault magic for following Benmage's vote. Just recently signed up... it's the habit of a newcomer. Welcome to MS by the way.

X:
Read Rule 9 more carefully.
Kind of an odd announcement to make considering no one was attacking magichands at the time.
hewitt wrote:
Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role
Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
Huh. That's kind of interesting find there actually Kise. That slipped right by me but that is worded pretty oddly on BloodCovenent's part.
Think it's a good point but no vote?

Post 44 by magichands, I see as a good post. He tends to value things that townie's value: scumhunting. He argues that wanting to lynch some one early is bad especially if its based on reasoning like argument against Kise (in early game of course). In addition, he seems eager to scum hunt when questioning other players like Konowa and Benmage.

Other people may have thought otherwise on his post, but if you read his response to the accusations he still manages to provide some follow up for his questions: a sure indicator that he was actually interested in player's answers to his questions.

Sorry, I only got to page 4 this time. I might do a little more a little later depending on if I have time.

My thoughts so far:
TylerJ, seems to be legitimately scum hunting and he didn't hide behind I don't like the RVS for lurking.

MagicHands I felt at first was just blowing hot air and saying look everybody I'm contributing. But later, he seemed to be scumhunting. The genuitity of it is somewhat questionable. If Magic flips scum then the first person I would look at is Kise for MagicHands blindly following him at first (in doing this showing an inherent trust) and then Kise's somewhat uncalled for psuedo-defense of MagicHands.

More to come.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”