RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by RayFrost »

~Jordan` wrote:Sigh RayFrost. That's philosophy you speak of now.

We don't know what you are thinking. You hvae to tell us and hope we blieve you (the more valid the defense, the better) or we have to make predictions.

confirm vote: RayFrost

I suggest you get some energy.
Pressure causes the reaction of me getting energy and becoming more aggressive for some reason. As it is, I probably shouldn't even be online right now, since it's mentally draining. I'm gonna move my computer into my room, which will take about 15 minutes. After that, I'll try working out my mental block.
don't you feel silly now?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Meh... this is getting difficult for me. All you did KMD was give more targets for scum and although your tactics for scum hunting seem to work fairly well, it is dividing our votes. I would still like to lynch CD today and perhaps Rayfrost tomorrow, assuming how today's day and night phase play out. In case you haven't noticed, CD has been mindlessly jumping from one vote to another mostly just to avert attention from himself. First it was BB and now its Rayfrost. How about we dicide as a town who the prime mafia subjects are first instead of going off KMD's list.

My top scum choices are:
1. CooLDog
2. BB
3. Perhaps Rayfrost? (I admit he has a bad vote history right now, and he admited this too, but I am unsure if we are ready for a lynch on him yet.)
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Kmd, I really don't think it's a good idea that you have posted your scum list. It is good to say who you believe it's scum. In the other hand, I don't believe it's wise to say you think it's town, specially if you call yourself "This guy is helping the town so much right now that if he's scum, we're all in trouble anyway" because that only gives mafia better targets for NK. I don't see that as pro-town, in fact, more like anti-town.

And, Kmd, I remember having played a game with you (Open 118). I remember your username (and tons of other players, like Vi).

I'm getting a very fishy signal coming from Jordan. First, he says he likes active mafia, but he has to post some activity yet. Some real activity. Second, he jumps to RayFrost bandwagon, saying that the quote was his explanation (great explanation, btw... /sarcasm), and that he doesn't like to bandwagon blindy. Third, he missed Kmd opinion about him, which could mean that he's not really reading carefully the post, maybe he doesn't care much. Fourth, a weak defense against the first case (liking activity but not posting). Lastly, Jordan revotes for RF, as if his previous vote was somehow not valid. As for now he's using the quote he posted and the other people's opinion (this is, not scumhunting but just wagonjumping. It's not always scummy, but paired with the aforementioned things helps rise suspicions.)

In conclusion, I'm getting a very fishy (read scum) signal from Jordan.

Regarding RayFrost, this called my attention:
RayFrost in 71 wrote:
vote: CooLDoG
pure OMGUS, not really buying the KMD case.
RayFrost in 82 wrote: re Kmd: yup. not buying the case, but that hardly prevents me from keeping a remnant of the RVS in the OMGUS.
RayFrost in 137 wrote: I didn't buy the CDG case, and i said that straight out.
And then this:
RayFrost in 143 wrote:Trying to decide if Bub or CDG is scummier...
See something that doesn't match there? He spends most of his ingame posts until that last post saying that he doesn't buy the CD case, and then suddenly he's having troubles deciding who's scummier between Bub and CD? What made that change of mind, RayFrost? Because between post 137 and 143 there's only one more post, and if I understood correctly, you were justifying CD's attack on Bub.

It seems RFs having a lot of trouble making up his mind. Contradictions, lack of scumhunting, and lack of defense against the case, among other things (like the random votes when we were already on good discussions), make him high on my scum list. If you are really having health problems that prevent you from playing right, then don't play.

I really don't have a favourite right now, and for that I'll be leaving my vote where it is. However, I support RF's wagon as well as BB's, and probably, with more info, a Jordan's.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Snow_Bunny wrote: See something that doesn't match there?
He spends most of his ingame posts until that last post
saying that he doesn't buy the CD case, and then suddenly he's having troubles deciding who's scummier between Bub and CD? What made that change of mind, RayFrost?
Emphasis mine...

I don't think 3 or so posts out of 21 is "most" of my posts...

Also, I wasn't justifying it so much as giving the (terrible) reasons that would go into him voting for BB. All of those reasons are basically... "I don't want to die" at the heart, making CDG's actions scummy.

I've figured out what my mental block is and why replacing is easier for me =/

I do a LoS every time I replace in, and it focuses my mind, leading to me being a rather active scum hunter. It's like an anchor to my otherwise drifting mind.

That being said, I think I'll cut my LoS to just my three scummiest reads.

p.s.: main problem with the health is it in conjunction with it being ~10 AM when I started posting. if I'm still feeling as bad as I do currently tomorrow, I'm taking a day off to rest.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

EBWOP:

haven't actually done the LoS yet.

will get to it after I deal with some stuff in my other game(s)
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

RayFrost wrote:
He spends most of his ingame posts
until that last post
saying that he doesn't buy the CD case, and then suddenly he's having troubles deciding who's scummier between Bub and CD? What made that change of mind, RayFrost?
Emphasis mine...

If you read well, I specified that it was until that post, which was your post number 12 or 13. Half of the posts were random, and the half of the remaining were those where you said you didn't buy CD case.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
He spends most of his ingame posts
until that last post
Emphasis mine...

If you read well, I specified that it was until that post, which was your post number 12 or 13. Half of the posts were random, and the half of the remaining were those where you said you didn't buy CD case.
Then you'd have to take into account there were 5 posts of mine in between, as well as ~14-15 hours, before I did the unvote. That is plenty of time for people on MS to make a lot of posts. :?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

There's hardly 10 posts between the last time you said you didn't buy CD case and the time you say you couldn't choose between CD and BB.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Oh, noticed something.

Second quote: used past tense, didn't state my current thoughts on the case, though I did state my feeling toward the bub case
RayFrost wrote:Well...

Another possibility for CDG's attack:

he's the other bandwagon.

He wants to save his hide.

Thus, go for the other popular choice.
Also, this quote (especially since CDG agreed these were his reasons) is a rather major sign of scum points for CDG.

And then another thing, I was heading off to sleep, and I usually end up thinking about stuff like this while in bed. Thus, I was actually considering it.

Would it have been better if I didn't state my intentions and just (possibly) did a seemingly sudden 180 and started agreeing with the CDG case?

I was pretty sure that making sure people knew what I was thinking was important...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So Ray's defense is "uh-huh, good case"? Ok...
~Jordan` wrote:I'm sorry. I do love activity, but am finding it hard to pursue it myself. School is 8 hours a Day.
Pfffftttt. Thursday, I had classes from 1PM-3:30PM (with some time between admittedly) and then worked from 10:30PM to 7 AM, woke up and went straight to class, home for a couple hours then off to work for 10 hours and am here now. I've found plenty of time to post in the last few days. Lurk less.
MafiaSSK wrote: Can you elaborate on your case?
See the post before the vote.
DeathNote Post 226 wrote:Stuff
How is the BB wagon a part of my list at all? He's one of my strongest town reads. Also, CooL might still be scum, but Ray is a more likely choice.
Snow_Bunny wrote:Kmd, I really don't think it's a good idea that you have posted your scum list. It is good to say who you believe it's scum. In the other hand, I don't believe it's wise to say you think it's town, specially if you call yourself "This guy is helping the town so much right now that if he's scum, we're all in trouble anyway" because that only gives mafia better targets for NK. I don't see that as pro-town, in fact, more like anti-town.
If the scum say "Well, Kmd thinks this guy is town, so let's kill that guy", then that's nothing more than an ego boost. Seriously, it doesn't hurt to give my opinions.
Snow_Bunny wrote: And, Kmd, I remember having played a game with you (Open 118). I remember your username (and tons of other players, like Vi).
I was right! Good to see you again.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:10 am

Post by RayFrost »

Kmd4390 wrote:So Ray's defense is "uh-huh, good case"? Ok...
More of a "uh-huh, I do have that vote history" without calling it a good or bad case, but eh.

A thing about the case on me:

I believe it is based upon my vote history...

My vote history is three votes, two random, one serious.

I gave my reasoning for the serious vote, even if you didn't actually like it.

Also, to blame me for living in Japan (which is why I was late on the RVS) is kinda... a bad case.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

You didn't call it good or bad, but you called it valid, which is similar to "good".

Actually, the main thing I didn't like was what Snow pointed out. You didn't suspect CooL at first, but then said you couldn't decide which of CooL and Bub (leading wagons) was scummier. You basically set yourself up for either of the two lynches (assumes both CooL/Bub town) or let yourself say you suspected your scumbuddy, but thought the other player was scummier (assumes one of CooL/Bub scum and the other town).

Being late on the RVS wasn't a point against you. It was the fact that your supposedly random vote was placed on a player who was already being wagoned.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 am

Post by RayFrost »

Kmd4390 wrote:You didn't call it good or bad, but you called it valid, which is similar to "good".

Actually, the main thing I didn't like was what Snow pointed out. You didn't suspect CooL at first, but then said you couldn't decide which of CooL and Bub (leading wagons) was scummier. You basically set yourself up for either of the two lynches (assumes both CooL/Bub town) or let yourself say you suspected your scumbuddy, but thought the other player was scummier (assumes one of CooL/Bub scum and the other town).

Being late on the RVS wasn't a point against you. It was the fact that your supposedly random vote was placed on a player who was already being wagoned.
eh, it was a random vote.

Also, I pointed out that he had made a vote for bub that was scummy, which caught my attention, since it was something that was rather blatantly desperate & scummy.

That made me go back over your case on him and his posts (mentally, not in actual reading) and see if I find him scummy. I did, and so I unvoted. It was late, so I decided to make the decision on who I found scummier after I had slept.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:33 am

Post by dramonic »

Kmd4390 wrote:If the scum say "Well, Kmd thinks this guy is town, so let's kill that guy", then that's nothing more than an ego boost. Seriously, it doesn't hurt to give my opinions.
I think you're completely missing the point Kmd. If scum knows your entire scum-reads, they know who they can build a case agaisnt without garnering too much suspicion from you.

Unvote

The case on RF doesn't feel that much stronger than the case on CDG. I mean, it is better, but not something I'd heartily approve.

Are all your cases like that Kmd? :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:44 am

Post by Vi »

DeathNote 226 wrote:In case you haven't noticed, CD has been mindlessly jumping from one vote to another mostly just to avert attention from himself. First it was BB and now its Rayfrost.
Check your sources and say that again.

That whole paragraph looks bad to me tbh.
DeathNote,
why do you want CooLDoG lynched, and why do you want him lynched *now*?
In addition, do you disagree with Kmd's list? Where and why?

dramonic,
why did you unvote Bub? In addition,
dramonic 212 wrote:This game sure moves fast. Rereading to develop an opinion with the recent events
What is this opinion?

I would like for
~Jordan`
to state his case on RayFrost. Take some time and put your thoughts together.

tubby216
is lurking. This is your final warning, tubby.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:46 am

Post by RayFrost »

Vi, I assume (by your lack of voting & response to my defense) that you still find me scummier than all other alternatives?

If so, would you mind, y'know, deflating my admittedly mediocre defense?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Vi »

Your defense is something like "well yes everything you said is correct, except if you fit these motivations to it it kinda makes sense", correct?
But I wouldn't have agreed to vote you if I hadn't already considered your motivations... which IIRC I asked you about before Kmd showed up with his listwall.

You said something about an LoS (Legend of Selda?) earlier. 'Twould be nice right about now.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:04 am

Post by dramonic »

The unvote was because I was rereading, I don't want my vote to stay randomly somewhere when my reads are changing

HOWEVER

Vote: Bub
Is still my top scum for previously stated reasons.
Also, are you planning to jump on every bandwagon that form as long as it ain't you, Bub?

I am not liking Kmd's excessive overeagerness one bit.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:14 am

Post by tubby216 »

Vi wrote:
tubby216
meh warning shmarning

i was seing how this developes

so right now you got cooldog and bub both scummy, and now this mounting wagon on ray. is it just me or is this like a game full of ADD kids you can't make up their minds.

so since its early i am content to sit on the sidelines until i find something worth commenting about.

and while i do so my vote will stay on ray althought it was a random vote at first there may be some validity to it.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Sajin »

tubby216 wrote:
Vi wrote:
tubby216
meh warning shmarning

so right now you got cooldog and bub both scummy, and now this mounting wagon on ray. is it just me or is this like a game full of ADD kids you can't make up their minds.

so since its early i am content to sit on the sidelines until i find something worth commenting about.

and while i do so my vote will stay on ray althought it was a random vote at first there may be some validity to it.
unvote; vote Tubby

If you do not help contribute, how can we determine your alignment?

By being unwilling to contribute you must be unwilling to help us determine your alignment. This is something I find scummy.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 am

Post by alvinz95 »

tubby216 wrote:
Vi wrote:
tubby216
meh warning shmarning

Vote: tubby
Is back.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:12 am

Post by tubby216 »

yah vote thats awesome,

btw the two that just voted me

pott/kettle much??
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Lowell »

Dont' let this bandwagon on tubby get going. It'll be the death of this game when we all revert to metaing the shit out of each other, and he's not scum anyway.

I'm jumping on KMDs 193. Some of the other points are questionable, but the "random voting on someone who already has a case" is pretty damning, not to mention annoying as hell.

unvote, vote ray

And I don't remember who you are right now, but
FOS
all those passive-aggressively worrying about the speed of wagons.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:35 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

dramonic wrote:The unvote was because I was rereading, I don't want my vote to stay randomly somewhere when my reads are changing

HOWEVER

Vote: Bub
Is still my top scum for previously stated reasons.
Also, are you planning to jump on every bandwagon that form as long as it ain't you, Bub?

I am not liking Kmd's excessive overeagerness one bit.
So, you are saying that if I was town that I would jump on my own bandwagon? Ah, I see. Perfectly logical. You have *got* to be scum if you don't vote for your self (sarcasm).

At anyrate, I find RF to be quite scummy, not so much from the case itself, but from him basically admitting to everything the case said. His responses were the nail in his coffin for me.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:40 am

Post by dramonic »

No no, I'm refering to the fact you jumped on both developping wagons without hesitation. Surely you see more scumminess around the court than just those two?
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”