Mini 850: Werewolves in the WAMB! - Game Over!

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Looker wrote:I should have used the word "follow". But okay, it sounds good to me.

@Toro & ConfidAnon (& DeeJayCee's empty slot): Who should we randomly bandwagon? My vote goes to Raskol :P
First, I apologize that my posting style is going to be a tad strange. Right now I can only post via Wii which is a major pain.

In response to your question, I'd say I can't choose without a random number generator, something I can't access atm, but I don't believe we should randomly bw on Lowell. The way he is being pushed does not feel ranfom at all.us

I'm coming home, oh yeah, I'm coming home Vote Count
- accurate to post 77
lewarcher92
(2) - banana 563, Looker
Lowell
(2) - Cirdua, Raskol
ConfidAnon
(1) - Toro
DeeJayCee's Replacement
(1) - ConfidAnon
Looker
(1) - Slepz
Raskol
(1) - Snow_Bunny
Slepz
(1) - lewarcher82
Snow_Bunny
(1) - BolingBroke
Toro
(1) - Lowell

Not Voting
(1) - DeeJayCee's Replacement

7 to Lynch

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

lewarcher82 wrote:Depends on the way they do it, man. Perhaps they could start the BW, have a couple of people join and then hammer: this could last even 24 hours or more and no1 would notice.

Well, I have seen stuff like that before, thats all...

hope you do not mind if I keep my vote on you.
The last line of this post bothers me. I might be overanalyzing, but it sounds likeability scum overcompensating for their vote. (i probably didnt say that right, but its kind of hard to verbalize my thought process right now, long day.)
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

The whole discussion of pr's on the bottom of p. 3 irks me, but I'm not sure if that is looker's sense of humor or some blatant rolefishing. Because we are no longer in the RVS,
Unvote.

The possible rolefishing plus the jumpiness from earlier does warrant an
FoS looker
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Looker is drawing my mafia radar... As someone else said, it could be a easy rolefish early on. And his jumping votes do not help him either.

FOS: Looker
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Raskol »

ConfidAnon wrote:The whole discussion of pr's on the bottom of p. 3 irks me, but I'm not sure if that is looker's sense of humor or some blatant rolefishing. Because we are no longer in the RVS,
Unvote.

The possible rolefishing plus the jumpiness from earlier does warrant an
FoS looker
unvote

Vote: ConfidAnon

Unvote then a FOS? Why not put your vote on if you found something suspicious?
Slepz
Slepz
Goon
Slepz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Slepz »

@Raskol I don't think there's anything wrong with being tentative about vote casting.

I've been wondering about this setup. From the description (and correct me if I'm wrong) there could possibly be two mafia groups, werewolves and mafia, presumably with at least 2 members each, or maybe just the werewolves with 3 or 4 members. Possibly a SK as well? I usually play open setups, so does anyone want to clue me in on how a closed setup would change scumhunting strategies.
Jugez si vous irez faire. Nous tous allons mourir. J'ai l'intention de le m├â┬®riter.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by Raskol »

Throwing suspicion at someone without being willing to vote for them is scummy, unless you're only not voting for them because your vote is seriously on someone else.

ConfidAnon just took his vote off "because we're out of the RVS" so presumably that means he thinks we're at a stage where there are good reasons to vote people. He even gives a reason to be suspicious of Looker, but he doesn't vote for him. There's no good reason for a townie to hold off voting for the person they find most suspicious, unless they think it might end the day too early. Since Looker only has one vote on him at the moment, that's not a concern. The only way that extreme degree of caution makes sense is if CA doesn't really find Looker suspicious at all, and/or he's trying to see whether he can get support before he commits to a vote. Both are scummy motivations.

Snow Bunny is guilty of much the same thing imo...unless her vote on me is really serious, in which case her lack of a vote for Looker is understandable.
banana 563
banana 563
Goon
banana 563
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Post by banana 563 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Looker is drawing my mafia radar... As someone else said, it could be a easy rolefish early on. And his jumping votes do not help him either.

FOS: Looker
Buddying with Fido.

Unvote, Vote: Snow
"I wont be posting for 2 days becuase i have a spelling bee" - Muh316
Bolingbroke
Bolingbroke
Goon
Bolingbroke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Post by Bolingbroke »

Unvote
because we seem to be out of the random voting stage entirely now.

Vote: Looker.

Either he's pretending not to understand my objection to him jumping off the Lowell bandwagon, or he's trying not to answer the question - the issue has been avoided several times. Add to that the most amazing number of changes of vote with little explanation and a general aura of scumminess, and he gains my vote.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Post by Looker »

unvote

Slepz's Post 74 - You can keep your insults to yourself, shithead. If you don't understand what I'm doing, that's fine, but all this calling people stupid bullshit just ain't gon cut it. Chill out wit dat, I'm playin da game like everybody else. I play to have fun, not to get called names by some anonymous internet profile, so relax.

Snow's Post 78 - So would you say you agree with everything that's been said? Because that's all this post was, a regurgitation.
Is
your vote on Raskol random? Hmmm.... :shock:

Raskol's Post 79 - Suspicious isn't scummy. He's curious, not afraid I guess I would say. Or at least that's what I'm thinking. But God knows I can't think for myself, that's what
you
people are for... :roll:

Boling's Post 83 - Look, I keep answering yo fuckin' posts and shit which actually have no direct questions. What exactly are you trying to get me to say? What are you asking me, because this is gettin' ridiculous. What do you want? O, and general aura of scumminess? What's up with the ambiguous BS? Are you and Snow in cahoots?

@ConfidAnon - Do you think that we could come to some agreement as to who is scum?
Bolingbroke
Bolingbroke
Goon
Bolingbroke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Post by Bolingbroke »

Looker, the thing that people (not just me) have asked you about is why you leapt so suddenly off Lowell's bandwagon as soon as it became a bandwagon (and not even a very serious one at that). Every time this is mentioned, you have instead defended your reasons for voting for Lowell in the first place, thus avoiding the question entirely.

I think this, combined with your near-constant vote-changing and a gut feeling about you, is enough to warrant a vote rather than the FoS that others have pointed your way. A gut feeling is not enough, I agree, but it is combined with more concrete signs in your case. In my opinion, you are the scummiest-looking player at the moment, therefore I have voted for you.
Slepz
Slepz
Goon
Slepz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Post by Slepz »

@Looker I'm not calling you names, I'm commenting on your gameplay. It is stupid, both as town and as mafia, to blatantly rolefish. What if I had responded? What good would come of it? More information for mafia to base night kills on.
Jugez si vous irez faire. Nous tous allons mourir. J'ai l'intention de le m├â┬®riter.
Cirdua
Cirdua
Goon
Cirdua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by Cirdua »

unvote

Looker wrote:What exactly are you trying to get me to say? What are you asking me, because this is gettin' ridiculous. What do you want?
Some explanation for your vote-hopping would be nice.

And maybe you might care to explain this
Looker wrote:@ Cirdua: Vote or be voted, bud.
Also, we need someone to vote Deejaycee until the replacement gets in and votes.
Why do you want do vote someone who's not even here? Are you trying to find an easy target, someone who can't defend himself on account of being replaced? Also I don't like the way you tried to force me into voting.
Looker wrote:We'll either have to replace him or lynch him.
Read the first post,
First post wrote:
DeeJayCee
(seeking a replacement)
He's been getting replaced since the beginning of the game, and I still don't understand why you're trying to get him lynched, apart from an easy D1 kill.
Vote:Looker
AurorusVox: About Cirdua [...] when she comes back [...]
Cirdua: That's
he
, thank you.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by Looker »

OOO! Ok, I'm sorry, I'm fuckin' up. Ok. I jumped off Lowell cuz I ain't ready for nobody to die yet. I know Lowell ain't dyin' anytime soon but, I mean, if it's not something I want to do, it's not something I want to do, so I won't try and benefit it with my vote which belongs to me. Bandwagoning Lowell wasn't my idea, that's somebody else's shit, so I let them do them and I do me.

If you responded, Slepz, I'd feel a little sorry for you because I'd think you were kind of on the slow side, but I get what you're saying, you didn't know it was a joke. I'm sorry, I'll start using smileys or somethin'.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Post by Looker »

@ Cirdua- Some snippy comments...? Shit, I don't know. Are you trying to provoke me or something? Nobody's trying to get DJC killed, we're just trying to keep him from being forgotten, and we needed a vote from you so you wouldn't slink down into lurkdom. And...well...damn, that's it, dude. That was a shitty reason for you to vote me...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Post by Looker »

So, as another vote mounts on me, the question remains.

IS LOOKER SCUM?!?! Dial 555-Lynch-A-Look! Or you can simply post a yay or nay. I won't say you have to post reasoning because hopefully the players in this thread should be suspicious enough on their own accord of anyone who says yay without a reason.

SKIDOOSH!!!
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

ConfidAnon wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:Depends on the way they do it, man. Perhaps they could start the BW, have a couple of people join and then hammer: this could last even 24 hours or more and no1 would notice.

Well, I have seen stuff like that before, thats all...

hope you do not mind if I keep my vote on you.
The last line of this post bothers me. I might be overanalyzing, but it sounds likeability scum overcompensating for their vote. (i probably didnt say that right, but its kind of hard to verbalize my thought process right now, long day.)
When I overcompensate, I do it better than this.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Moreover, if you think I am scum, you should vote me, Conf.

As for me, I am glad to see that my policy of switching votes lead to an attempted rolefishing. Therefore:

Unvote. Vote Looker.

FoS: Conf
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 am

Post by Looker »

Not only am I going to call bullshit on that post, but I'm going to have to
vote Lewar
for being opportunistic scum. A few votes I can take, but when they start pilin up over shit-ass reasons, that's when I get suspicious.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 am

Post by Looker »

I don't even think you're reading, because I've already addressed that allegation before-hand. You just jumpin', that's all, jumpin' on something you think you can hide in.

On a sidenote: I really don't like calling people scum, it seems kind of like...an insult. Is that bad...?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Looker wrote:Not only am I going to call bullshit on that post, but I'm going to have to
vote Lewar
for being opportunistic scum. A few votes I can take, but when they start pilin up over shit-ass reasons, that's when I get suspicious.
"Lewar" was sleeping and just turned the computer on... I have not being waiting for the others to vote, if this is what you mean. And your argumentation is pathetic. Answer the question everyone is asking: why did u rolefish? Why among every1 should slepz be a PR?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:11 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Post 88 is no answer. I am not scum. If you are not, too, then you are playing poorly. That is all there is to it Looker.

And since I am not a pr, I invite town to decide: if you do not think Looker is playing poorly, please BW me and lynch me. I am leaving my vote on Looker and post only to answer direct questions.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 am

Post by Looker »

Wtf? Ain't nobody rolefishin, and
yo mama
is pathetic...no, no, that wasn't serious, I was just playing.

But the questions that everyone (aka you) is asking has already been answered. But, of course, I'ma answer it again: No.

There, that clear everything up for ya?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 am

Post by Looker »

And nobody's going to BW you. What's wrong with you? O, you're German, sorry. OMG, no! JK JK JK JK

You said DJ C was a likely power role and didn't want nobody to vote him, but you voted Slepz when he could just as well be a power role. I just wanted to let you know that, which is why I posted that post...post is a weird word...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 am

Post by Looker »

Dat sux, u can't delete posts in this thread