RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 am

Post by RayFrost »

Snow_Bunny wrote:That most be the longest and most detailed LoS in history, if it took you so much to get it done.
not really.

As I said, I was procrastinating.

I say ~30 minutes to an hour because I'm reading players in iso, and I don't actually know how long it will take me. Thus, I'm giving myself more time than I think I will actually need... something I learned from trips: plan to have delays and thus give yourself extra time.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:15 am

Post by RayFrost »

scummy

alvinz - hasn't posted content, only quotes and then votes with no explanation or reasoning. active lurking, voting without reasons, and no content to help scum hunt = scummy

CDG - he voted bub to save his own hide. scum & third party roles will want to survive, but town will not try to lynch town in order to survive. In addition, he didn't even state his real points when he voted for bub. ++ scum points. he also kinda misrepresents me... I didn't jump on Vi at all. not to mention he says we should
not
go after somebody we read as scummy (bub) and instead go after me for lurking and a poor vote history... wait, wait... how does that make sense? go for the wishy washy lurker over the scum read... hmmm... that makes complete sense [/sarcasm]

~Jordan` - caims to want to help town and ikes activity, yet is inactive, posts litte content, and seems to jump on any wagon that a person gives even subpar reasoning for. his votes have only come onto people
after
other people vote. by voting, he must find these peope scummy, yet he doesn't unti somebody brings it up. This shows a willingness to jump onto any wagon without considering whether the player is really scummy... scum points for jordan :?

Hayker - calls CDG out for being scummy ("you're triggering my scumdar like no tomorrow") yet doesn't change his earlier vote from bub.

Bub - he didn't respond well to the case made against him, he attacked Kmd with points that didn't really make any sense... 1st vote != bandwagon vote, nor is it asking for a quick lynch. he blames people of trying to continue the rvs until about page six, I think... which is totally confusing.

lowell - low post count & content. kmd himself conceded the random vote points, and lowell pointed that out as his main reason for the vote on me later says he "largely agrees" after earlier saying he finds some of the points questionable contradiction is scummy

neutral

sajin - asks valid questions of people in an attempt to get reads, though I am confused by the choice to try and pressure vote tubby into posting content when there are cases made by other players, towards which he has not given a stance or expanded upon at all

manho - doesn't take much of a stance toward bub/Me while saying he doesn't really see the cases as all that valid. votes tubby over CDG for not defending himself, but doesn't give his reasoning for finding both to be equally scummy. leaning scum read

tubby - provides very little content and doesn't weigh in on quite a bit of the town's stuff (CDG, BB, etc)

deathnote - says he doesn't like the CD/BB scenario, yet he does nothing to attempt to change it. he keeps his vote on CD and stays out of it until the sit. with me and keeps his vote until changing to alvinz, which is rather sudden, as he seemed to believe that a CD, BB, or RF lynch was the best town choice for the day.

MafiaSSK - not really any posts, no read.

vaya - two posts. confirm and respond to prod post. nothing else.
can we get a prod/replacement here?

imaginality - not enough posts to get any read on him. completely neutral

milkshake - has a case of TV on bub, as far as I can tell, doesn't weigh in on the RF case, rambles slightly in posts, has a few late-game ones with no value... other than that, his case on bub is decent enough

townish

snow bunny - consistent opinions, continues to post her thoughts about ongoing interactions, asks questions, <insert generic stuff here> and that's it.

Dry-fit - has very few posts, but succinctly states his opinions and reasoning. has logical points.

dramonic - seems to be searching for scum, gives his opinions and viewpoints on the players and sticks by them.

V
i
- active scum hunting, doesn't just go along with other people in the town, sticks by the cases made, applies pressure where needed, blah <enter all the stuff that will be considered generic and just filler here>

Kmd - actively scum hunting, though a little on the aggressive side. avoids TV and makes moderate but sound cases on people and sticks by his reads also asks questions of other players when he disagrees with / doesn't understand their reasoning.

In result:

vote: Alvinz95
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:In other news, post 250 looks like rolefishing from Snow_Bunny.
How come?
Because you were badgering Lowell to give a reason why he knew tubby was scum. Obviously the only way he could know would be related to his role.

On the tubby wagon: Unfortunately, I have seen tubby play this way(unhelpful and unresponsive) as town before.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Dry-fit wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
How come?
Because you were badgering Lowell to give a reason why he knew tubby was scum. Obviously the only way he could know would be related to his role.

On the tubby wagon: Unfortunately, I have seen tubby play this way(unhelpful and unresponsive) as town before.
No. The only way he would know is that he's his scumbuddy.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:15 am

Post by tubby216 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
How come?

No. The only way he would know is that he's his scumbuddy.
Ok this is you guys talking about what lowell said.

this IS what he said let us have a look shall we?
Lowell wrote:
Dont' let this bandwagon on tubby get going. It'll be the death of this game when we all revert to metaing the shit out of each other, and he's not scum anyway.

I'm jumping on KMDs 193. Some of the other points are questionable, but the "random voting on someone who already has a case" is pretty damning, not to mention annoying as hell.

unvote, vote ray

And I don't remember who you are right now, but
FOS
all those passive-aggressively worrying about the speed of wagons.
then he said
Lowell wrote:@snow- no, I dont'
know
tubby isn't scum. vote away, whatever. I just don't see it, and
as I knew would happen
it's already devolved into a "have a look at my meta!" fight. pointless.
Snow you are trying to hard agian.

back with more in a lil bit
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I want anther vote count plz...

RF looks scummy to me more and more... He seems not to want to defend himself, and thus lurked for a while. The he saw that people were getting on to him so he posted his LoS. I want more votes on RF (again not for a quick lynch, the next dude who tells me I want a quick lynch I will try to hammer to the best of my ability.). I think most of his clams are bogus. Look at AL, he accuses him of lurking when he himself was/is lurking also.

Also to defend my self (ray I un-like you will do so) I jummped on bub's wagon because how else could I contribute to the game? Voting for myself might be a start from what you are saying, and just an FYI ray was the one who did a double omgus vote for almost no reason whatsoever.

And he also labels other people as scum for their voting methods, whn he has yet to defend himself, Ray you have a little defending to do. While he lurks keep the votes coming!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

edit, in (ray I un-like you will do so) should read (ray, I un-like you shall now do so)
after a wank.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:32 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok first off just because you do not defend yourself does not mean you are scum. Sometimes scum try too hard to defend themselves. so basically its a null tell at best.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I know but I added that in just as one of my observations, thus one of his reasons for lurking, which I think we would consider to be scum.
after a wank.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

RayFrost wrote:
scummy

Bub - he didn't respond well to the case made against him, he attacked Kmd with points that didn't really make any sense... 1st vote != bandwagon vote, nor is it asking for a quick lynch. he blames people of trying to continue the rvs until about page six, I think... which is totally confusing.
I believe that all of this has already been sorted out. I would really like you to explain what "didn't respond well" is supposed to mean. Give a quote of me "not responding well" and explain it. As far as the KMD issue, you probably meant =/= instead of !=. Even then, we've already sorted this out. I never said that the 1st vote was a bandwagon vote, but what went with it (the accusations) was what really got the bandwagon going.

With that aside, that whole bandwagon was just a way to start the game and kmd never intended it to go all the way to the lynch. That wasn't clear at the time however, because if it was, it would have ruined the strategy.

Also, keep in mind that a lot of the recent accusations were from milkshake, whom you yourself said
has a case of TV on bub

The whole RVS deal was something I said on page two, not page six. At the point I made the remark, we were still in the RVS. I responded on a much later page (when we were out of the RVS) to a remark and stated that, at the time the remark was made, we were indeed in the RVS.

Like I said before, all of this has been sorted out. In addition to that, I think you've got a few holes in your logic. For instance, you said that milkshake didn't weigh in on the RF case. Is that supposed to be scummy or not? Also, about deathnote not liking the CD/BB senario, how is he going to change it? He can't go back and time and not make us brothers, which is what the remark was referring to.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not impressed with Ray's LoS. Anyone wanna guess why?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:22 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Tubby no coast thru game/no find scum; scummy

FoS: Rayfrost

Rayfrost wrote:alvinz - hasn't posted content, only quotes and then votes with no explanation or reasoning. active lurking, voting without reasons, and no content to help scum hunt = scummy
scumhunt tubby, quotes = explanation, active lurking = active elsewhere, not here; not me

---)> argument is 100% bogus

mafia attack lurkers +1
Is back.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Alvinz, write grammatical, full sentences please.

Kmd, seriously I don't know. He put you the towniest, you should be happy :lol:
CD wrote: While he lurks keep the votes coming!
Unvote
Vote: CoolDoG

So very scummy.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Plum »

Vote Count 05

RayFrost -
- tubby216, Kmd4390, Vi, Bub Bidderskins, Lowell
CooLDoG - 3 - imaginality, Dry-fit, dramonic,
Bub Bidderskins - 4 - milkshake, CooLDoG, MafiaSSK, Snow_Bunny,
tubby216 - 4 - Sajin, alvinz95, manho, ~Jordan`
alvinz95 - 2 - DeathNote, RayFrost,

Not Voting (2): Vaya, Hayker

With 20 Players alive it'll take 11 votes to pound someone into the wall.
With 20 Players alive it'll take 10 votes to call for a peaceful water break.

THUPWAAAANNNG

Vaya
has requested replacement; the search starts as soon as I've posted this.

MafiaSSK
is getting a prod. I don't believe any more are technically called for at this time.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

tubby216 wrote:ok first off just because you do not defend yourself does not mean you are scum. Sometimes scum try too hard to defend themselves. so basically its a null tell at best.
Well Tubby, at least you practice what you preach. So you are saying that defending yourself is scummy? I thought that defending yourself was rational, though I do understand your point. My vote still stays on RF though, for previously stated reasons.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Bub you are taking it slightly out o' conext. He is saying that just because you don't defend yourself does not mean that you are scum...

Alvin you really need to se atleast a spell check, that was horrid to read. As a matter of fact I could not understand what you were trying to say would you please try it again?
after a wank.
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by milkshake »

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... nel_vision - Tunnel Vision (yeah, I wikied it), according to the wiki, is not exactly what you folks are using it as. Your definition is alot easier to understand, though, so hey. And I admit to focusing (or, using tunnel vision) on Bub. Here's why:
Bub wrote:I believe that all of this has already been sorted out. I would really like you to explain what "didn't respond well" is supposed to mean. Give a quote of me "not responding well" and explain it. As far as the KMD issue, you probably meant =/= instead of !=. Even then, we've already sorted this out. I never said that the 1st vote was a bandwagon vote, but what went with it (the accusations) was what really got the bandwagon going.
This had me questioning my belief in causality for a moment. Fortunately for all of us, though, saying you did something doesn't make it so that you actually did it.

Ignoring people (read: me) for two pages (read: not even for that long) doesn't count as "sorting it out." And yes, he couldn't produce many examples of you "not responding well," because, well, you never responded at all.

You have literally one post between my post about you and the one in which you say "it has been sorted out." I will quote it here for convenience.
At this moment I'm torn between Ray and Tubby. I don't like RF because he's been lurking, and he never defended himself and just conceded all the charges against him.

I don't like Tubby because he has absolutly failed to contribute to the town in any way. For the moment, my vote remains on RF, though.
I don't think that post sorted anything out...

And then you said this...
So you are saying that defending yourself is scummy? I thought that defending yourself was rational, though I do understand your point.
That just blew my mind when I read it. My mind is still blown, actually. :shock:
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Kmd4390 wrote:Not impressed with Ray's LoS. Anyone wanna guess why?
I haven't defended myself from your case? :? You are part of the "town" section? :? You disagree with my reads? :?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

RayFrost wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Not impressed with Ray's LoS. Anyone wanna guess why?
I haven't defended myself from your case? :? You are part of the "town" section? :? You disagree with my reads? :?
None of the above. Seriously, does no one see this?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by RayFrost »

CooLDoG wrote:I want anther vote count plz...

RF looks scummy to me more and more... He seems not to want to defend himself, and thus lurked for a while. The he saw that people were getting on to him so he posted his LoS. I want more votes on RF (again not for a quick lynch, the next dude who tells me I want a quick lynch I will try to hammer to the best of my ability.). I think most of his clams are bogus. Look at AL, he accuses him of lurking when he himself was/is lurking also.

Also to defend my self (ray I un-like you will do so) I jummped on bub's wagon because how else could I contribute to the game? Voting for myself might be a start from what you are saying, and just an FYI ray was the one who did a double omgus vote for almost no reason whatsoever.

And he also labels other people as scum for their voting methods, whn he has yet to defend himself, Ray you have a little defending to do. While he lurks keep the votes coming!
I said I'd post a LoS before people bothered me, so...

Also, I don't really think I'm in the same level of lurking as Alvinz.

Excluding his most recent post he has not really provided
any
content. Just votes.

And I already explained the OMGUS votes were random votes, thank you very much.

How about you detail
your
individual case on me, hmmm?

It's obvious that my explanation of why I shifted in my read of you was insufficient in answering the suspicion of me that it caused. *shrugs* I explained it. Thus, I have defended myself, even if I haven't
avidly
tried to make the town believe me in
every
single post.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Lowell »

Rayfrost's player by player analysis looks like he's trying to prove his worth. And it looks a bit bitter.

Sometimes in mafia a mediocre early case actually hits scum. I believe that's what has happened here.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Lowell wrote:Rayfrost's player by player analysis looks like he's trying to prove his worth. And it looks a bit bitter.

Sometimes in mafia a mediocre early case actually hits scum. I believe that's what has happened here.
It's how I do my LoSes. You can meta me if you want :roll:

Also, how does it look bitter? O.o"
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Sajin »

@Ray- What wagon have I not commented on? I thought I commented on them all.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by RayFrost »

You commented on Bub, but didn't really say anything about the wagon on him.

Your comment there was just stating dramonic's point was still valid regardless of how long ago the post was, not stating that you found the point valid enough to be vote/suspicion worthy. Wagon comments =/= your comment there. That was also your only one towards him.

Also, though you have made a few comments on others, you actually haven't said your take on them

ie: you haven't said if you find the cases valid, if you disagree with them, etc.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Sajin »

Fine. I pointed out why I thought both CD and Bub were scummy. I agree with the wagons as the points behind those wagons are both valid. I still prefer tubby's completely antitown stance for a wagon. Who would you rather be in a endgame with?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”