Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by RayFrost »

CooLDoG wrote: ray next posts this:
Well...

Another possibility for CDG's attack:

he's the other bandwagon.

He wants to save his hide.

Thus, go for the other popular choice.
try to make my ass look less scumy, but still keeps his wish-wash vote on me (this is looking worse for me every second!)
That's hardly going to make you "less scummy" in anybody's eyes, and it wasn't trying to make you less scummy. I said that already.

In fact, I do remember that I didn't actually have my vote on you at the time, so... =/

How is you wanting to save your hide (and thus going for the largest wagon other than your own... which you are still doing, pretty much, btw) making you less scummy? That's a blatant scum move. :?
don't you feel silly now?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not liking manho's logic.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

alvinz95 wrote:Fail.

Had a enormous case running, then some one rick rolled me causing me to exit everything out.

Will try again tomorrow, pretty pissed right now.

Snow_bunny, defend my case against you, thats all I ask for now, and DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU ALREADY DID. If you say you did, I want you to do it again otherwise you are avoiding the question.
I VOTED WITH A REASON IF ANY OF YOU READ THE THREAD. TUBBY'S QUOTES WERE ENOUGH EXPLANATION FOR A VOTE. DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO EXPLAIN IT?
No, they're not enough explanation for a vote. You can ask anyone, and if they answer truly, you'll get the same answer. Putting quotes as explanations for votes means that you really don't have a personal opinion on your own, but rather use other's. It's ok to follow a case posted by other player, but you at least should have a personal opinion on the matter. And, you not only did that once, but several times.
Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts -1
-Uses Ad Hominem -2
-Uses Strawman -3
-Ignores all questions I represent -4
-Answers questions indirectly -5
-False logic with Tubby/alvinz95/Bub -6
-Logic is pathetic "alvinz95 is the scummiest, that explains everyting" -7
-Tells me to read the thread as her answer -8
-Uses OMGUS as her excuse for everything, and yet the interpretation is incorrect. (Probably just stealing it from other people) -9
-Clings to previous argument, still claiming that it is valid, though already explained by me why it is not valid. -10
-
Lastly, GAVE A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT; still doesn't think it is bad.
-Doesn't read the thread clearly, or is just ignoring it on purpose. -12
-Snow_bunny tells me to read the forum, when clearly she needs to. (hypocrisy) -13
-Snow_bunny hasn't read my case at all, or refuses to accept it, without even replying to it. -14
-Case is also based on me voting tubby "with no reason" when I clearly explained this multiple times. READ THE THREAD. -15
-Acts as if she has the upper hand falsely, though this argument is clearly in my favor. -16
1-I did not ignore your post. I read them and answered as needed. When you started going all nuts, I was already sick and I was not actively posting in the game. (btw, it was later, when I received the prod, that I posted that I was sick).
2-I quite don't understand this, and for what I read in the wiki, you're saying that I say your case is invalid because you are an ass? No. Your case was (as in, the previous one) invalid because it was based solely on an omgus attack.
3-I don't get this quite well either. I guess you are referring to the fact that I told you that I had already answered to your case when you asked. Because, if that is, I had already answered your so-called case. This one, however, I haven't.
4-This is the same as the first one.
5-What do you mean with this? Do you mean that I told you to read back the topic to find the answers for your questions? Forgive me, but I'm no maid of yours, and I believe you can read the topic by yourself and look for things I had already answered.
6-What false logic? Geez, can't you make your points clearer? If you want so much to people to respond your cases, at least make them understandable!
7-I believe this is the same than 6. And for the record, just because you don't share my same logic that doesn't mean it is pathetic. Open your mind.
8-Same as 5
9-OMGUS as I understand it: an attack/vote/etc made solely in response of a prior attack/vote/argument/etc. And that was the "hidden message" of your first case.
10-Eh? Really, make things understandable, please.
11-Like yours, eh?
12-Same as 1
13-Same as 12
14-Same as 13
15-Voting multiple times is odd. Mostly it indicates that you really don't pay attention to even what you post. Also, see 14
16-And, this matters why?

Quoting Vi in her case against me "this reads like a bad middle school essay - like you're going through the motions of convincing people that your target is scummy. " You are repeating your points all over again, and everything reduces to the same: you attacking me of not reading the topic (which is hypocrisy), and your lack of understanding that not all people share your same logic. That was your case against me? Your new case? You were making a fuss over that? At least Vi mentioned my votes and my cases, but you all resume to me not reading the topic (which lately, I couldn't) and you not seeing my logic. Well, lets at least grant you the logic point, that still only makes 2-3 points out of 16. And they're not even that strong.

Also, I've realized that most of your posts are done when you are angry. Chill down, this is just a game. Relax.
alvinz95 wrote:That case is the old. You guys are clinging to the old, scum behavior. I'm tired now, I probably drunk posted.
So, you admit you were acting scummy? Interesting. However, as it has been lately, you seem more like an angry townie than an angry scum. And thus, I'll
unvote
for now. It seems your angriness and way of play resemble more of that than angry scum. Still, I don't like you at all, and I know that you will be a liability to town in the days to come, but for now, I'll let you be. Go back to lurking, if that's what you want.

I'm still not feeling well, and I'll try to place my vote somewhere tomorrow if I'm feeling better.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Plum »

Vote Count 14

RayFrost -
- Kmd4390, Lowell, dramonic, imaginality, CooLDoG, ~Jordan`
Bub Bidderskins - 1 - milkshake
tubby216 - 1 - Sajin
milkshake - 5 - Vi, Bub Bidderskins, Dry-fit, Hayker, manho
Snow_Bunny - 2 - alvinz95, tubby216

Not Voting (5): ZazieR, DeathNote, RayFrost, MafiaSSK, Snow_Bunny

With 20 Players alive it'll take 11 votes to pound someone into the wall.
With 20 Players alive it'll take 10 votes to call for a peaceful water break.
At Deadline
with 20 Players alive it will take 6 votes to pound someone into the wall.

I am unhappy at the amount of prods I had to send out just now. Probably I should be looking for some replacements, but will not enforce that so close to deadline.

Deadline:
With thanks to Adel, from whom I picked up the trick and site, I give you a to the deadline - 11:59:59 p.m. where I live.

BOOOOONK

Last edited by Plum on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Deadline is a little bit less than 24 hours from now... great.

Well, I'll just put out the people I'm currently going to be unhappy seeing alive:

manho - his recent stuff makes me twitch...

CDG - pretty sure I said why somewhere... *shuffles notes around) ah, right... he misrepresented what I said rather blatantly in his quote on page #28 and is what I quoted and replied to in #29 not to mention the stuff Kmd pointed out
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by RayFrost »

EBWOP: forgot to add that manho hasn't really contributed much either (except "will reread players" and only recently found me scummy after finding me town which is really odd considering how little content manho has managed to post anyway)
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

At the very least you ought to put your vote where your mouth is.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by RayFrost »

dramonic wrote:At the very least you ought to put your vote where your mouth is.
:oops: thanks for reminding me

vote: manho

feel more solid towards manho's scumminess than CDG's.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Ray, how can I miss represent you if I used your own words??? I almost quoted every post between page 1-8! Now say that when you said " I did not have my vote on you at the time." is my point! After votes started piling on me you hopped an (in your own words...) OMGUSed tubby. So why did you hop after a case was made, and after a wagon got started? Those are the real questions that you need to answer to. So then you must admit that you were trying to set me up for a d-1 or d-2 lynch, since you un-voted during the first wagon.
after a wank.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 am

Post by RayFrost »

CooLDoG wrote:Ray, how can I miss represent you if I used your own words??? I almost quoted every post between page 1-8! Now say that when you said " I did not have my vote on you at the time." is my point! After votes started piling on me you hopped an (in your own words...) OMGUSed tubby. So why did you hop after a case was made, and after a wagon got started? Those are the real questions that you need to answer to. So then you must admit that you were trying to set me up for a d-1 or d-2 lynch, since you un-voted during the first wagon.
So you are using my Random Votes... as proof that I'm somehow trying to get you lynched?

Also, if you note, I show how you misrep me, but I'll say it directly:

You say I was trying to "Defend/explain" your vote for bub... I just said a bunch of reasons for a player to do it. ALL of them were scummy reasons. To say it was trying to defend you would be blatant misrepresentation...

you are arguing about that which I'm not arguing about, so... yeah.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Vi »

Tell me if this is an appropriate description of RayFrost's most recent posts:
*OMG 24 hours to deadline
*VOTE someone who will not factor into the deadline lynch at all
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

But ray, why would you do a second random vote if we were building a wagon on me? Answer me this. Why after we got about five votes on me did you decide "oh hell, better change my vote so CD does not get lynched." thus you A) set me up, and B) made yourself look all the more scummy. And they were not even random votes they were in your own words OMGUS votes.

(and Vi I think you nailed it.)
after a wank.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Vi »

Oh, Zazie, too shy to post in this topic but still showing up elsewhere onsite~
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vi wrote:Tell me if this is an appropriate description of RayFrost's most recent posts:
Pretty much.
Vi wrote:Oh, Zazie, too shy to post in this topic but still showing up elsewhere onsite~
And on AIM. Probably too far behind to be interested in catching up, but will do so another time. Not a tell either way for Zazie.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Vi wrote:Tell me if this is an appropriate description of RayFrost's most recent posts:
Something like that, yep.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 am

Post by tubby216 »

prod recieved,

you know my vote on snow does nothing so i will blantantly follow Vi on to

vote:milkshake
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:14 am

Post by manho »

if i'm correct, the vote count now should be:

RayFrost - 6 - Kmd4390, Lowell, dramonic, imaginality, CooLDoG, ~Jordan`
Bub Bidderskins - 1 - milkshake
tubby216 - 1 - Sajin
milkshake - 6 - Vi, Bub Bidderskins, Dry-fit, Hayker, manho, tubby216
Snow_Bunny - 2 - alvinz95
manho - 1 - RayFrost

Not Voting (4): ZazieR, DeathNote, MafiaSSK, Snow_Bunny

unvote milkshake

tbh, i still think ray is not that scummy, but it is still better than a no-lynch. that may be the reason why i vote milkshake instead of ray, but i'm happy with a ray-lynch. i'll check again before the deadline and vote milkshake if neccesary.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 am

Post by manho »

i'm indeed wrong and SB should have 1 vote instead of 2.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

manho wrote:after rereading ray, milkshake and SB, i found the 3 of them all quite scummy, and i'll support all 3 lynches if needed.
unvote, vote: milkshake
as he is the 2nd in the vote count.
manho wrote: tbh, i still think ray is not that scummy, but it is still better than a no-lynch.
Um, what?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

well Manho, I also want to ask you to run your logic by me one more time. I agree that I would rather have Milk's neck pulled then no-ones. But other then TVing bub what has milk done, Ray has more scummy posts then milk...
after a wank.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Hayker »

Wow tubby. Just wow.

unvote, Vote:tubby216

massive fos tubby that was singlehandedly the scummiest action of the entire game.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Hayker »

Actually rethinking that for a moment, it's not nearly as close to the deadline as I thought it was and isn't that scummy...

unvote,vote:milkshake
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Dry-fit »

CooLDoG wrote:And Dry, how can I push a quick-lynch if the dead-line is set???
I misread your post. But still, you were pushing for people to vote for Ray just because he is the biggest wagon
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 am

Post by dramonic »

10 hours left.
I'm a hoot
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:12 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Indeed.
Vote Milkshake
just for deadline lynch assurance.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”