Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Snow White »

Hey guys, sorry about my late start. Basically a not so complicated story involving my traitorous ex boyfriend :shock: and my development of the swine flu about 3 days ago. :shock: (jk. i hope!!) so basically bad times of the minute ive been bed struck for the past while but now physically able to move and stay awake longer than an hour so im here now and i plan on catching up asap!!

Ill be posting content hopefully tomorrow as soon as my brain kicks itself back outta medieval times and back into gear where i can analyze the game and meta your asses too to boot. lol. Cause im paranoid like that. :oops: :D
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Snow White »

At page 10. Will post content in about an hour or so. (Just letting y'll know am still here catching up lol.)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Snow White »

Scummy things to date

Blood's "slip" if i was online at the time i think i would have hung you happily from a height too for it, again you brought your dislike of Kise into a game and im not surprised you were nearly burned at the stake because of it in fact you probably deserved it. Admit it. You were wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong to say
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role.I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
If your town, you shouldnt want our numbers dwindled regardless of Kise's playstyle. And on your comment about how often Kise and you play together use the time to try to decepher his playstyle because telling people to vote him off makes you look like a bully placing the third vote on Kise too. On this note im in heavy agreement with Volume. On top of this when you got slack, you continued to hang yourself in my eyes by post 59 with a nice big glass of WIFOM!!
BloodCovenent wrote: If I were to push a quick lynch I probably would not have done it on some who had two consecutive votes, let alone the first two in the game. That would have been suicide as scum.
I want explanations or at least an admission of absolute stupidity. You also backpedalled in this post which gave me HEARTFAILURE! But you admitted that openly in the same post so that in my eyes is some form of redemption.
BloodCovenent wrote:The reason why I said that, in that way, was to show that scum/mafia are not the only ones who know that player X (outside their faction) is town. Because so many players are saying that I for sure know Kise is town, therefore I have to be scum, because I am the informed minority, no it is not the case. I could have been something other than scum, and know that he is town. I guess everyone else failed to see those other scenarios.
honestly i dont know what was wrong with this except you sound snooty in it and it doesnt recieve well. No your not the only person who knows about masons..

But by nature i dislike quicklynches and it certainly seems that you were the near-victim of one. So in this way i am reluctant to vote you. And while i found your earlier slip horrible. And your defense of it even more dismal, im unsure if your scum because of that speed. But relax and stop with the insults. If you are town do you think it will do you any favours?

Konowa
You "know" DeathNote is scum? And you "know" Blood is innocent? How? Do you know something i dont? And more importantly can you tell the audience? To me that looked like a clear buddying attempt to Blood when it looked like he would be gutted so you could turn round after blood was killed and go "Oh but i told you, i dont know why you look so surprised." How do you know Blood is town? Similarly that DN is scum?

Secondly. Magichands. Ive been getting a townie vibe from him. He's surprised me in a good way from his posts in retrospect from what i thought he'd be like from the sign up. I fail to see how his posts appear forced to you. Would you seriously consider him mafia? Why? You say you dont then in post 237. You changed your mind?

ConfidAnon.
I cant say im too surprised that the BC wagon took off. But what did surprise me was the speed at which it near concluded at. And i can only say well done to From what ive read of him, his numerous slips have lurched him from one disaster to the next and im trying to figure out what his game may be. Is it possible to have a jester in this set up? Is specifically my fear. His play seems rather inconsistent with his meta ive read but that maybe because I have only ever read him as cop. These slips were typical of him before but never to this degree. As with any bandwagon of course scum will jump on. But also there will be scum who don’t jump on to avoid the magnifying glass glazed over them the next day and I don’t think they should be ignored either and just wrote off as “sensible people with half a brain cell”

Orange Penquin

:shock: we played together? :oops:

PLAYED WITH ('cept tubby216, whom I modded):
Benmage
Ditto (Hybrid of Haylen & ZazieR) --- Does this mean Haylen and Zazi are sharing an account? I don't really understand. Must be the role?
dramonic
hewitt
Kise
Pomegranate
Snow White

tubby216
Vamparific

This point is really for my own ego. But ive read your twillight game. Very interesting to date. ;)

Secondly im having difficulty swallowing post 284. About VT's. *facepalm* Its really if the individual is smart enough to plug the two words together and if any of the new ones do have power roles the LAST thing that should be done is have it brought to scum attention.

hewitt
I understand i dont know who here is innocent and who is not but that shouldnt prevent me, or anyone from trying to form an opinion on someone and their alignment. If i can figure out people i think who are most likely innocent and i somehow manage to be in lylo with them there will be certain people i will feel secure enough with to weed out the scum. On the other hand, similar to another game im playing in there are people who i wont have a clue about and in such cases i dither and dander and that may even come down to a coin flip at the end of the day.

TylerJ/Ditto

BloodCovenent wrote: He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role
Kise wrote:Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
Ditto wrote: How's this a slip?
Everybody else who thinks this is a slip should explain as well

TylerJ wrote: I agree with ditto, how is this a slip? Is this paranoia??
No. Im afraid its common sense. If Blood is town, then there are limited ways Blood would KNOW that Kise was innocent. The most obvious way Blood would know was if he was mafia. Blood said Kise acts really scummy when he has a town role. But how would Blood know Kise was town? You see where the disaster started? (and yes i know this has since been cleared up)

Tubby
You dont feel like the BloodCovenent wagon came to a head with lightening speed? If yes, do you not find that suspicious?
Do i find Blood suspicious? Moderately. Do i find his actions questionable? Yes. But enough to place a vote on him? No.
And your defending of Konowa. I would ask you on this but Pom already got there. lol.

Lastly if there is anything anyone feels i have missed, please do point it out. I look forward to being active in the game.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Snow White »

Blood Covenent Post 307.
IMHO this looks like your starting an attack on the only guy who unvoted you in an effort to distract people and save your own skin.

Qwints was not the only one i noted on your wagon and im surprised, out of everyone why is it him, that you have picked out? Would you have prefered his vote to have stayed on you? Why?

X:
Part of this post was excised. Do NOT talk about ongoing games. Back to your regularly scheduled post:

:D lol. and Zazie/Ditto? Yup. It was just because OP brought up that we had played in a game. lol. but ive only being reading yer antics not participating. :cry: but it looks fun! lol. Anyway! Wrong game! :D lol. but its very nice to have a game with you all. :D lol. cant leave anybody out. :lol:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Snow White »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Snow White wrote:
Blood Covenent Post 307.
IMHO this looks like your starting an attack on the only guy who unvoted you in an effort to distract people and save your own skin.

Qwints was not the only one i noted on your wagon and im surprised, out of everyone why is it him, that you have picked out? Would you have prefered his vote to have stayed on you? Why?
Because his posts were few and far between. I think he posted only once or twice on page one or so, and jumped on the wagon, putting me at L-1, on page seven, five to six pages AFTER his most recent post. He comments on nothing other than my wagon, and then asks a claim. So I give it to him, then someone defends me, and all of the sudden I did something that qwints didn't expect, I claimed VT. I don't know how that was something that he didn't expect. And as for me "claiming early," I claim when asked, and when it is a reasonable time in my eyes. I saw no reason to wait, that would have been imminent death.
Well my posts too are few and far between also but i suppose i had reasons for my absence. Do you not think if you were to see another player take your past actions that you too would be suspicious?

I think you were the one who got the pot stirring. Generally your posts were suspicious enough IMHO to warrant a vote but as regards to the unvote, thats for Qwints himself to answer.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Snow White »

Just letting ye know im just back from my holiday about an hour ago with my original account back intact! :D

Be on standby for a large analytical wall post by tomorrow, on the game since my absence. Reviewing the lead up to and the lynching of BC and the repercussions of the 3NKs.

Sorry for the delay guys but I will be catching up asap.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Snow White »

:shock: could he not have been replaced...? Ehm... i dont really know what else to say in regard to the modkill. This really rather f***s up the plan of claimed doctor protects claimed vigillante that the watches the vigilante to see if he's telling the truth... If i have that right. O.o Which is now in itself disheartening. (im now afraid to curse btw O.o)

X:
With regard to the possibility of replacement, check Rule 4.

Ok since tubbys roles been revealed i dont see a replacement being an option. Is it? :S So i guess back to business to what i would have wrote prior to the modkill.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
THANK FRICKING HOLY GOD ive reached the end of another 10 pages. :(

Sooo sorry to the mod and other players i got behind with the move home and rl had just got difficult with college and stuff. NURSING FTW!

Ive all my notes out and will now be writing up
-The BC wagon
-Hewitt's "observations"
-Hewitt
-Tubs
-BattleMage
-RandomLunatic
-Dramonic (its a oneliner for you though i think)
-The Watcher (Tubby) / Vigilante(Hewitt) claim
-Kise
-Kise potential bus driver theory
-Qwints
-BM's claim
-Black Jinx
-BM's theory of Hewitt / Tubby scum team. (Now, dismantled by modkill)
-Slicey
-BM's defense of Qwints(my re evaluation)
-Addressing of the "Sicilian" and "Italian" topic

Generally there will be questions for players and an updated scumlist. Im hoping to be a lot more active so id appreciate any questions toward me for my views and such. On that note HOW DISAPPOINTED WAS I YE ALL REMEMBERED THE OTHER INACTIVES BAR ME!!

Anyway. Hoping ye can afford me about an hour, maybe too. I promise this up today.

And again I am very sorry for the lagging on my behalf.
A very bumbelling, Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Snow White »

The BC wagon

The last four people on Blood Covenents wagon was
Qwints,
Benmage,
Pomgranite
and
Battle Mage.

To me there is normally scum in the last four people voting for someone.

1. Pom is struck off that list because well... Pom is dead and confirmed town doctor.
( Im not getting into our claimed doctor(s) right now!! )

I bore this in mind as i continued to read through the thread. I also took note of Blood's last accusations and theories before his lynch. I will add these in when necessary in the process of getting back up to date.

Three kills in One night.

Im of the belief there are 2mafia's and a vig. I find the idea of 2mafia factions and a SK hopelessly impossible to deal with. This is in co-operation with Hewitt.

In retrospect of Ditto's (mafia) death

I believe were Ditto alive today he would be the one on the call of saying I opposed Kise in regard to Blood's so-called slip. Which we now know was misconstrewed words. By this, im leaning to a slight town read from Kise.

Hewitt's Observations

I too was unnerved by Ditto and Battle Mage's banter. And wonder was there something more to it than just real life connections. Which is always a possiblity. I believe Hewitt shared some of my concerns but upon outlining his beliefs he got immense slack from both Battle Mage and Tubby.

Hewitt

I will admit though i did not like how Hewitt seemingly fabricated evidence to imply further defensing of Battle Mage by Ditto when Battle Mage was first replaced out of the game upon not recieving his pm. Solid evidence neednt be backed up by fake evidence although Hewitt later admits he was in the wrong.

I continued to read leaning toward Hewitt as scum. But was instead appalled to discover Tubby dramatically changed my opinion voting Hewitt based on Battle Mage's arguement without offering his own weighing on the matter.

...Later...
Hewitt wrote: Uh dont think im going to do your dirty work for you
Do you find BM scummy? Why? Your dirty work implies that he is scum. Clarification? Admittedly this was before BM's claim. Has your opinion on BM changed or stayed the same?

In opposition to you i find Kise pro town due to his bus driver theory. Why are you getting a scum vibe off him? Is it common that scum would make suggestions to help town based on claimed power roles?

Tubby (now modkilled)

Apart from outting roles from his obnoxious behaviour in his pursuit of Hewitt "who did you shoot","who did you shoot?","who did you shoot", he contributed to Battle Mages later claim and ARRRGH!!! ive gone into a different ballpark.

Sugar, back on point! He's basically on my blacklist for future games

On top of now damaging our chances of winning by getting himself modkilled i did not like his immediate vote for Hewitt. My arguement here was "we were never informed on who may or may not have been shot nor were we informed of the factions we are dealing with" Hewitt addressed Tubbys inquiry what he had meant and Tubbys response was a sickening "things that make you go HMM" So while Tubby may have been town (as now has been revealed) his behaviour was horrendously anti town as im inclined to entertain the claimed Vigilante as no one else has counterclaimed.

Dammit. I had hoped to ask him what he meant by thinking that there were two doctors but he was reluctant to believe BM was one.

BattleMage

In regard to BM's 410 i have "I can relate to Hewitts reluctance to start a serious conversaation as a few people were in V/LA and to go ahead imo was disasterous in nticing me personally back to the thread and just last night i was contemplating replacing out. *facepalm* but i gave my word id play here and personally its just trying to get back into it. (again) XD though it certainly has an interesting set up by the three kills. D:

In my humble opinion by the observations Hewitt made were to gatehr opinions, opinions he was right to voice what he felt was important. Everyone deserves to be put in the spotlight at some point including you. And frankly i dont think Hewitt should have had to apologize for any observation he or anyone else makes. Its the individuals decision to see is there strenght behind his observations.

I really despised RandomLunatics jump on the Hewitt train almost wordlessly just to voice that he did not agree with Hewitt documentating the Ditto's past interactions with BM. (Well... that enough had been said for him to place a vote) Do we really need another quick lynch now we're down Mr. Modkill? Albeit. This was before Hewitts claim. Why did you only rely on BM's analysis though? Do you have reasons of your own?

Dramonic

Overall i think i like Dramonic's level headedness. Post 418 where stated "the Hewitt case is about as crappy as the BM case" Like she (?) X( (sorry) I feel that both cases were pretty lousy to requisite a vote.

BM (i believe) questions Dramonic then on how she is getting pro town vibes from Hewitt. Feeling that Hewitt may be town too i feel i should too answer this. "I believe Hewitt is pro town due to the fact i was suspicious of the interactions between Ditto and BM. I dont blame Hewitt for addressing it and were i interacting with a flipped scum i would have jumped in and made some mention of it before someone else got the chance to. Also. The quick tag team of RandomLunatic and Tubby were unnecessary. Presusre can be applied without a vote. If anything i find votes enourage more votes and suddenly everyone is ONLY concentrating on a single player. As what happened in my opinion with BC. RandomLunatic and Tubby got scum points for jumping on Hewitt without any decent points they came up with or laid out themselves.

Post 537 makes sense but i am happy keeping BM alive tonight and seeing where the chips fall if he is telling the truth i believe either mafia or SK(if there is one) or either mafia (if we have 2mafias dang this is annoying!) but basically someone will make BM chow food.

The Watcher (Tubby) / Vigilante (Hewitt) Claim

On Tubby's disclosure that he
had
indeed serious knowledge that Hewitt had shot Ditto i believed i had to seriously re-evaluate Hewitt. But i found Hewitts explanation reasonable and plausible. It read naturally and i could understand why he would have shot Ditto if he disliked their play. I will admit i didnt like your reasons but its not inexcusable.

At this stage i was conceeding that both parties were both two innocents who'd locked horns with one another. As Hewitt appeared quite sectioned and remained a target for many.

Kise

Random voted for Death Note which perplexed me i thought you would have something to add, do you believe Hewitts claim? (Tubbys claim now proved now he's been struck down by lightening)

You sat your DeathNote vote was because of Konowa saying he was 100% guilty. (Dammit i had questions here but you've answered them 482) So you'd be happy to bandwagon DeathNote but not lynch him? Just make him sweat? I havent found anything exceedingly scummy from him. But ill look over Konowa's words (the ones that havent been edited) and post what i hope will be a breif to the point post.

I thought your bus driver theory was an exceptionally pro town post as why would mafia give the town ideas that i for one would not have thought so. But now with Tubby our watcher dead, do you have any other ideas?
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Tubby and Hewitt now get pissy about being told what to do. Whereas it was only Tubby who had instructions to follow. Probably the wisest instructions too.

Benmage and Kise vote Qwints

Qwints

Qwints ignores the vote and instead of addressing the fact he has just been voted instead analysizes the hewitt situation now his name has been brought into conversation.

I was was one who gave Qwints some leeway on the vote / unvote Blood Covenent but today he has been as post shoddy as ever (not that im one to talk) and imho you are trying to escape under the radar. You answer when spoken to and are clearly keeping up with the game and just reluctant to participate in it in case you slip up. Again. Am i right? (and yes i would like an answer to this)

Im again reminded of Blood Covenents last words, pin pointing Qwints as scum. As one of the 3confirmed dead townies im inclined to take his word over any of yours.

And i agree with Kise, in retrospect Qwints you could have got a claim at L-2. There was absolutely no need for you to put him at L-1 in case there were scum NOT on board Bloods lynching.

Taking this into consideration and your later vote on the claimed doc you are screaming traitor to the town, a danger and a threat, even if you are town, you are no help to us when you have acted as anti town as you have done hence
Vote Qwints

BM's Claim

Surely you, one of the most experienced and respected players in mafiascum know that claiming doctor when theres a dead doctor... isnt the wisest thing to do?

If you are even telling the truth i would never have advised you coming out like that. But then again i hate role claims in general and i reckon frankly you were better risking your chances with Hewitt waiting til the end of the day and scum in the dark. (and yes for those wondering i do believe Hewitts claim as Dramonic has pointed out Tubbys death has only strenghtened his claim) Frankly BM i fully expect you to be killed tonight if you are telling the truth. I have not forgotten your irrational hammering of Blood Covenent btw. but am happy with you staying alive at least for what i hope will be a night if you are town.

BTW. Why did you choose to protect RandomLunatic?

AND after Tubby's 526 disbelieving you were doctor you seemed resigned 528 that you would be lynched today. Why? In our other game together when you were 1 of 2 doctors you were never resigned or admitted defeat. You never claimed doctor but were strong enough of a player for scum to lynch you anyway. Why the sudden downturn toward your "inevitable lynch"? (your words not mine!) Im happy with you alive today tbh. I would however would like a Qwints lynch. Ill take him over you because in case you are the doctor, i dont want to be responsible for that! And essentially... well needless to say if you are another doctor you've essentially signed your own death warrant without a watcher.

Black Jinx

Cairde please remove your vote. You voting the claimed doctor is absurd. Total OMGUS vote and i suggest you leaving your annoyance at the door.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have Tubbys 570 uncalled for.

Slicey's Contribution - Sicillian and italian topic

I like it. And i wish i could be as breif.

I think Tubby was questioning you overtly heavy due to you not voting Hewitt who Tubby seemed happy to vote out.

I feel Slicey handled himself very well post 604 as for the italian mafia. Its a scum point for Slicey but no where near what id be looking for, to warrant him with a vote.

For one to know Corsica and Sicillian were typical mafia counterparts one would have to be in on the loop. Frankly i was unaware of this. But i highly doubt our mod would be no? And in this regard wouldnt italian be fairly unorthodox?

BM's defense of Qwints

Dammit... Ugh. I
thought
i read you defending Qwints somewhere but am at loath to find it atm. Ive spent WAYYY too long writing. I dont suppose you'd care to reinstate them or at least voice your opinion of Qwints now?

My re evaluation of BM is addressed in Battle Mage and BM's Claim.

Lastly... To all those who deny a case on Qwints please take a gnader at my "Qwints" section.

Btw. I am aware ive added in things there too, but flicking through a notebook is confusing. XD

OMG HEARTFAILURE!!! I nearly submitted this although im probably logged out by now! Lol. *Copy and paste! :D"
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Snow White »

Kise wrote:
Snow White wrote:Ive all my notes out and will now be writing up
-Kise
-Kise potential bus driver theory

Let me stop you ahead of time on the BD thing. I mentioned Bus Driver to give our exposed roles some faith that they may not be NK'd. Tis all.
Hence the word "potential".

We had a watcher. We now have a claimed doc, with one doc already dead and a claimed vigilante.

It wouldnt surprise me if we had a bus driver in the mix.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Hewitt.

I had thought that with Tubby being the watcher would be our key. Basically you can never be sure what Tubby may have done. As vocal as he was he did not appear to even contemplate your vigilante claim and may instead have decided to watch anyone who targetted BM whose claiming Doc2.

lol. quite a backfire. But it did promote some discussion.

Hm. The bus driver is only a role ive played with once and the player who had it was killed N2. Basically Kise has explained it already but if your still unsure Click me!!

On the Qwints topic. I think he has a high possiblity Qwints is scum. Simply because BC has been known to have a good scumdar. As cop in the Kubrick mafia i believe he outted 3scum in 2days... not sure but he's been nominated for a scummy because of it. His opinion shouldnt be dismissed imho. Qwints has only commented when questioned and frankly im looking forward to seeing his response.

@Black Jinx.

There is little harm in letting BattleMage survive a night. If he is still alive tomorrow no doubt then we will be looking at a big murky pool of WIFOM and if still breathing we can debate on whether to look into that then.

@Kise.

Yep. My train of thought too. I dont see Hewitt lying i think i stated this before but just in case.

... Awesome...! :shock: lol. ehm... maybe not today though. :P Dont think there is SERIOUSLY much to catch him with. Surprised he wasnt modkilled though. O.o Mods scare me like that. lol.

Lol. i would like to think whenever i qualify for modding coney island/theme park i would have a forensic scientist. *sigh* i love wacky roles like that. :D

And on the cop issue. (keep who you are to yourself!!) if BM's telling the truth about who he is, i doubt we have a third doctor. Imho even at 2 is a stretch! But maybe a slightly higher possiblity considering how many in this game.

@DeathNote.

Who are your suspects to date? What to you think of the game thus far and what did you think of Konowa's accusation? Does it have merit? What did you think of Konowa knowing 100% Blood was town? What is your opinion of Qwints? What is your opinion of BM's 2nd Doctor claim? Anything on the game to date?

Thanking you in advance! :D

@Dramonic.

Awesome. Thank you. :D
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Snow White »

Ive skimmed this page and will get back round to it.

Posting just to say
I am not the Vigilante.

Battle Mage. I never ignore anything with my name on it. And i will reply to you as soon as i can once i get round to answering my emails and looking at my other games too.

Skimming i noticed you mentioned that my critisizing of Tubby was unfair (though you could have phrased it better) all i can say is i dont think that my reaction when i read what i read should have been overlooked as they give town a better read of my alignment. However ill relent.

Tubby216 if you are reading this I sincerely hope you have taken no offense, it was not my intention.

I will explain everything you, BM, have put a question mark to and address my own concerns with you when i return. I just want it on record that i am NOT ignoring the issues you have raised for me since i am online atm.

But i have also noted BM that some of your comments toward me are completely uncalled for and ftr insulting.

DeathNote. I will come back to your response. And there is no need to thank me. Im just happy you responded.

Lastly ill reitterate.

Im not the vigilante.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Snow White »

This is all for BattleMage

Oh Lord. If you have the choice between Naked Time BM or putting Naked Time on hold to compile a half hour rebuke which would you pick?
"STOP! WAIT A MINUTE! STOP TRYING TO UNHOOK ME!!! SOMEONES MADE A CASE AGAINST ME OVER THE INTERNET!!!!!" :lol:
lol. I dont have that much to worry about til night. If im lynched in the mean time then i guess ill have nothing to worry about at all.

Before i start my quote wall post. Sexy time called. Im sorry i disappointed you a lil but given the choice. Im sure you'd make the same call regardless if your mafia or town. :lol:

Im hardly panicking though. Its just nothing of harm to post in order to show you im here and hence getting back to your rebuttal with mine own.

Now, what is it about my logic that bothers you? That i DONT want you lynched today? If you are telling the truth about being the doctor then you are right. The MAX cycle imo you have left to live is probably 1day. I fully expect you to by killed tomorrow. If you are not then if i am alive ill question that then. But for today im happier keeping you alive. Where is the flaw in that logic?

Who here wants BM lynched today? I sure as hell dont. But you cannot blame ANYONE for being dubious of your role claim of Doctor. Can you? Again. Please point out my flaw in logic here on this one.

Ill answer any questions you may have for me BM but comments like "Some sort of explanation would be fab" and "not only do you think he is town but if he proposed to you, you'd probably accept" is NOT going to entice me to do it.

-The supposed overkill of the Appeal to Emotion. I didnt realise i wasnt allowed to be disappointed or pissed off at losing the Watcher.
-The plan makes no sense. I just read through 10pages of insults and accusations. Some well founded others not so much. I was braindead. Forgive me for my mind turning to mush. If you look hard enough im sure thats not the only discrepancy you will find in my post regarding my mind churn. Ill reitterate it if you wish?
-ugetme? O.o
-My conclusion to their ususally being at least 1scum on a bandwagon on any given day is from my own previous actions in games and observation of now finished games.
-Hewitt as Vig. Would someone not have counter claimed by now?
-My town read from Kise comes from both his opposition to Ditto, as well as his pro town suggestion imo, of having a bus driver bus players.
-BM. Why did you vote Dramonic in favour of Qwints? Do you think Dramonic is scummy? What of Qwints?
-On Hewitt saying 3mafia factions, like he said earlier in the thread, he was not planning on having his identity revealed until day3 or 4. If he survived that far. My only concern with Hewitt hit me last night and that was that he was a SK. But as i said previously BM, that leans in high disadvantage to the town so with Hewitt claiming to hit Ditto last night, his posts in general and the fact Tubby flipped watcher streghtening his claim im inclined to believe he is vig although i do not expect to be able to convince you.
-The banter, ill admit was not my best choice of words. Ok. Ditto's references to you from my PoV were unnerving. Ditto mentioned you when not active and made reasons for your absence. You had put your name down to play this game and encouraged other players to join too. People were excited to be playing with you and wondering where you were. And these excuses Ditto made for you to me were a connection. I was at the time unaware ye knew each other irl and so included my opinion on my original reading. It may help for future reference if you include a list of the people you do know in case they happen to flip scum. Just a thoguht.
- Furthermore i AM paying attention to the game but i am not expected to be psychic in regard to whom your irl friends are and are not.
-
BattleMage wrote: Further, you are now as guilty as Hewitt was, of trying to push a weak case on me, based on Ditto's flip. The only difference is, Hewitt had the kahunas to be the first one to say it. You are simply hiding behind his coat-tails
I had the same concerns as Hewitt on reflection although he DID voice them first as i will admit i was not paying attention to the game. It is that Ditto DID address you, and the fact that Haylen part of Ditto did this means that we have the entitlement to ask if there could have been anything behind it. Which there may have been. I am NOT putting a case against you unless we are both alive tomorrow in which case i will then look back and evaluate the events of today and yesterday.
-You seen what coming? My belief in Hewitt or your vote on me?
-In chosing to believe Hewitts claim. (The idea of 2mafia and a SK is just crazy.) Im believing he is innocent and thus i cannot truthfully say that he purposely made up evidence against you because that makes no sense. On top of this, i do not know Hewitts alignment or yours so i must instead entertain the idea you are both innocents if only for today. Although realistically his claim is more believable than yours is it not?
-Solid Evidence is in reference to what happened in the past. Ditto's interaction... unrequited interaction with... NO WAIT! to you. Solid Evidence meaning Ditto's unrequited interaction to you. Appeased with my new choice of words? :D Its as good as i can do. I like to sound intellectual loike. ;)
-I believed Hewitt had a possiblity of being scum until a) tubby pursued him heavily and he surmassed votes from you, RL and Tubby in what i found a short time. b) his unCC'd claim of Vigilante. and c) some of the good points i feel he has made and the discussion he has raised albeit unorthodoxly.
-God this is getting tiring. So much for half an hour post!
-Thank you. For at least admitting that. (that i can post well)
-On regard to my sickening comment. I found it unhelpful. Personally i would have just explained. I do NOT mean that as an insult to Tubby. His style is just different to mine.

***-I addressed the Tubby is pre this rebuttal. I feel no need to re open it again unless you want me modkilled. Which, if i may add is anti town. Why not have me replaced? Which i will admit i will request if you insult me again.

Consider your post 668 and 685 responded to. If there are any further questions, dont hesitate to ask. Nicely. And i will answer them happily.

In regard to buddying. It wasnt intentional. But i believe he is vig. So sue me. To me its logic thats led me to the conclusion. Would you like me to explain further? But simply i will not question Hewitt's claim unless there is reason to. ie. a counter claim.

Except this part which is directed @ RandomLunatic

Now you are back i dont suppose you could take a look at post 638 under the section BattleMage i think i had questions for you.

And this which is for DeathNote.

Well from what i have noticed you have participated in small doses. Enough for me to be satisfied and well your not really talking to ms. post alot here anyway. lol. but i agree. The insults were unnecessary.
I was confused as to why he stated that originally, but after reading through it again, he has some sort of knowledge via his PM that would lead him to believe me scum. I am under the impression that he has been cautious of me even before I stated I wasn't going to change my vote.
Hm. Does this potential knowledge have merit? Indeed Konowa was outrightly assured you were scum. But if so and you are innocent, what could possibly have been wrote to Konowa? (this is just loud thinking for the most part but if you do have a weighing on it, it would be wonderful to hear)
It could have merit, but only because I do not know where he is getting his information from. I know what side I am on but I dont know why he thinks he does too.
Dammit. You already answered. So ill ask another question. Are you a threat to the town? Just because you dont know where Konowa got his information doesnt make him necessarily wrong but i would like to see yourself defend yourself on that matter.
I felt that considering him scum based off of his vote/unvote of BC was rather weak but after bringing certain points to light, well... who knows yet.
Nah. I didnt consider Qwints scum yesterday. In fact i think i accused BC of trying to throw Qwints under the train for Qwints apparently giving BC the benefit of the doubt. :oops: something which i am taking back today in light of Qwints' behaviour, prefering today to see Qwints lynched unless scum well and truly mucks up, Qwints is currently my odds on favourite of being scum.
I am unsure the odds of two doctors, or two town doctors for that matter, but I am guessing they are not that high. Then again, this is my first normal mafia game and not a theme game. Despite my distrust for BM, I won't vote for him yet seeing as he has claimed a power town role. Unless proven otherwise, I will believe him for now.
Same as really. There is no harm in keeping BM alive so far as i can see.

On the thanking part im flattered but only one question for you to answer this time round! :D Are you a threat to the town?

And this which addresses everything else
BattleMage wrote:why would we want to go straight into Night? :S
Id like to give my weight on this. Consider it BM. We've lost a pro town power role. Instead of potentially lynching wrong again and lynching another innocent, dwindling our numbers further.

Im still awaiting Qwints rebuttal to my accusations and the now 4votes on him.

In regard to BM. In our first game together i too found him potentially scummy but the nhe went and flipped doc. I think its just his playstyle. He is worth the benefit of the doubt today. As Benmage has said if he is telling the truth he's essentially painted his own bullseye on his back.

Lastly.
Qwints wrote:Sorry for the inactivity. Amazingly, I've got less free time at school than during work. I stand by my vote.
Last time i checked*, your vote was on our claimed Doctor. As suspicious as BM's claim may be how is this helpful to town?

EDIT. *After Tubby's mod kill the vote count was reset.

hadjhfuegfsndk. You know what i mean. -.-''

OMG. Double heartfailure! My laptop died on me i thought id lost EVERYTHING!!! Haha. I call that good luck. :D
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Snow White »

I meant that as in before BM had voted me, Dramonic. He had previously voted for you. And i was wondering why. I dont think you've done anything scummy to date. It was simply a note in the progression i made while reading. Yes, I am aware BM is currently voting me. But he used his vote in our last game together (my only game with him) to apply pressure for the main part, particularly toward my then mason.

Im inclined to believe he is doing similar here. Though i could always be wrong.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Snow White »

-Its proving a point my life goes beyond the interebz. lol. iunno. you have a girlfriend. The general use for one is...? ps. not expecting an answer to that. Dont want to know. XD
-More over i dont want you lynched today and i dont think you will. As im your top suspect apparently and im even willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
-Im rather new to Mafia if you havent noticed well new enough to have to look up the term bussing. (which i will get to in a minute RL)
-Authority? I dont want to lynch someone who has claimed a power role, even if i do find it dubious.
-My most recent game as scum was as replacement in Dr.PerryCox's Scrubs mafia. Click me!! If you had bothered checking my wiki though you would have found it.
-Which response?
-I dont know. I believe were i in his circumstances i would have acted similar.
-No. I get that. What im saying that with Ditto's combined comments with your peculiar claim people have the right to raise questions over you. That doesnt say they are right or wrong. And generally yes, i dont like stepping on peoples feet unless im fairly certain the are scum.
-Yes. Unnerved because in retrospect to me it looked suspect. You have clarified. Im content.
-GD? Nah, not unless your a seriously paranoid person like me do people get unnerved.
-oK you believe me scum. Fine. Its either something people believe or dont believe im fed up of this pointless arguement with you when all you have is apparently AtE, believeing a vig claim and the fact i am spectacle over your claim.
-Based on your actions yesterday and today if we're alive tomorrow, i would consider making a case on you depending on who else was NK'd.
-Believe what you want. I found it suspicious. There is nothing more i can say if im guilty of anything its of voicing what i think.
-You making no sense claiming doc as scum is one big greasy bowl of WIFOM. But ill admit. Im more tempted to believe you if you are NK'd. If you are alive tomorrow, then you could be playing us as scum. But then if you are innocent, Mafia may think that they can frame you, then they can do that too. And that scenario just makes my head hurt.
-He(hewitt) is not scum with me? Why?
-I am not contributing to a potential lynch of a potential Doctor unless i feel i need to. If you are alive tomorrow, i may. But i do not want to focus on you alone for today and get into a whirlwind of BattleMage vs. Snow White.
-My opinion changed because they couldnt be scumbuddies together like what was suggested previously. Tubby witnessed Hewitt shoot Ditto. Mafia. Hewitt has claimed Vig and has gone uncounterclaimed. With 2mafia teams and 1vig. (because 3mafias or 2mafias and SK, i think is absurd) i believe Hewitt is that vig.
-If you flipped town, I dont see how it would affect my perception of Hewitt tbh.
-I like Random's posts today. Im rather on the fence with him atm. I may iso him later.
-Your talking about having me modkilled for the fun of it? How is that in the interest of the town?
-I like day1 no lynches. Not day2 no lynches but when we've lost a town, we've lost a town. I dont like the chance of potentially hitting another town today.
-Ce sera on your vote.

Ive yet to see you put a case on me however BM.

I dont write off people as town or scum before i think i have an inclining to their alignment. I havent took a good look at Dramonic therefore im polite and assume their innocent until i change my mind or see something questionable.

So if you can afford me your 3% doubt of my guilt, who else bar me do you find suspicious? Why?

RandomLunatic

I dont see BM and Dramonic as a potential scumpair. If it were the case would Dramonic would have a far better chance of throwing BM under the bus?

DeathNote

Please dont role claim, i think there has already been too many role claims far too early in this game. I am just happy ftm with you saying you are town.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 am

Post by Snow White »

Godammit! lol. knew my laptop luck had to expire soon. :lol:

Reply in the making. I have to shop for stationary today. College starting tomorrow. :D Ill have a response up by then. Bearing in mind Dramonic's advice ill start re-including original quotes. Just be prepared for giant walls of posts.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Snow White »

Anti prod post.
Yes i know its probably not after 96 hours but i feel guilty for not posting in so long.
Post coming.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Snow White »

Grr... ehm. I dont particularly feel comfortable posting up a defense to BM when no one else is being asked to reply. And not for lack of questioning either.

It'd be nice for the replacements to catch up asap. But as i rereread(due to falling behind twice) i know it can be difficult. So iunno. Maybe it would be best if players could reitterate what has already happened? Just a thought. Im lazy right now and dont feel like posting THAT much content. But its something as well that maybe even bring up more discussion. It could review what people think and catch out any liars in retrospect to the game. Like i said... Just a thought.

@ Dramonic. Have you read the case against me? What do you think?

@BattleMage.
you can't seem to backtrack far enough for me to really be content with you.
This is the final time i will state this. I agreed with something i noticed while reading up on the game(in accordance with Hewitt. Its not ass kissing its being observant). I was unaware that you and Haylen/Ditto were friends in real life. Combined with the fact you hammered Blood Covenent when frankly there was no need immediate to i found you scummy at the time. This was my original point and you, RandomLunatic and Tubby's "interrogation" of Hewitt i found increasingly so. I stopped finding Tubby scummy after his claim and upon his flipping. Consequently. I believe Hewitts claim because Tubby seen someone shoot Ditto. Hewitt managed to shoot scum, which is a good thing. His claim has gone uncounterclaimed. In reference to him being a serial killer? How unbalancing would that be toward town?
makes up a large part of the case, you claim i haven't provided.
Point me to your case. The one you have actually put forward for me to answer.
The truth is, you're so obviously scum at this point, it isn't even worth my time trying to persuade people. Your posts speak for themselves.
I welcome any cop we may have or lie dectoror to investigate me tonight if they themselves find me questionable. I am town.
my claim, however wierd, makes no sense as scum.
WIFOM. You could live tonight as scum and then saytomorrow "oh scum are using me as a ploy, leaving me alive so you'll lynch me" I made it to the lylo in my newbie using that excuse. I was genuinely town though but if i were scum it still would have been a valid excuse.

I have acknowledged that you have a higher likely hood of being town but i have no confirmation obviously till your death. And im not eager for that. Although i could push for it. I wont though because if you are a doctor, you serve a purpose at least for tonight.
Battle Mage wrote:
Snow White wrote: -GD? Nah, not unless your a seriously paranoid person like me do people get unnerved
Protesting too much => AtoE.
You still havent told me what GD is. I say how i feel and your trying to even use that against me. BM you really are scrapping the bottom of a barrel. I was unnerved. You later explained. I said how i felt at the time because i thought my best shot at staying alive was being honest.
BattleMage wrote: For a newbie, you play a very good part. Dropping all the little hints, with the mindset that you are town, might actually work in most cases. But, it becomes a problem when someone looks at you in depth, and suddenly, it all comes to light.
Hm. That might be because i am
actually
town. Either way, I believe Dramonic said he was taking a close look at me so he will either mirror your views and you can both mount a large campaign against me or he will see what there really is. Nothing. And you will let this go. And you will stay alive today and anyone who pushes for your lynch, I and many others im sure will push for their lynch if they are alive tomorrow.
Battle Mage wrote:[quote="Snow White] -Based on your actions yesterday and today if we're alive tomorrow, i would consider making a case on you depending on who else was NK'd.
You would be well advised to take this back now.[/quote] I dont see why i should. This is how i feel and i will be honest about it. Here's where my paranoia lies and if people feel the same then it should be considered. It may not even be undertaken but it is something up for discussion imho.

For what its worth i thought you were quite an entertaining mod in the Bastard mod love fest i believe. Though you can write this off as buddying too i guess.

Your brining up Ditto again. Im bored of this subject and i clarified what i had originally meant at the start of this.

-Dissuasion? Ugh... I done a module in legal last year i should be able to remember that. :( And im too braindead for google atm. XP
BM wrote:
Snow wrote: -You making no sense claiming doc as scum is one big greasy bowl of WIFOM. But ill admit. Im more tempted to believe you if you are NK'd.
Erm, you forget that, if i'm NKed, you'll know one way or the other. Lol
lol. that was my point. Im still gonna be skeptical of you if we're alive tomorrow. lol.
BM wrote: Because you're buddying the bejesus out of him. There's no incentive for you to kiss his butt so much if you're on a team with him.
The idea that Hewitt is scum is laughable now imho. Where'd i do this deed? Deciding he was innocent? Siding with him while reading your gang bang on him?

*copy, paste to Microsoft, save because last time my laptop blanked! :@*
BM wrote:
Snow wrote: But i do not want to focus on you alone for today and get into a whirlwind of BattleMage vs. Snow White.
That's where i have to disagree. If it wasnt for the fact that it always ends badly, i'd gladly offer a deal right now. I'll give my life today, on the grounds that you are lynched tomorrow. Or vice versa.
Well then vice versa, if town find me as scummy as you currently do then i will be dead. You are currently wrong BM, i dont think anything but my death will satisfy you. Im not too eager to sate you yet but if town finds me as scummy as you do then you shall find out whether it through my claim or my death.
Bm wrote:
Snow wrote: If you flipped town, I dont see how it would affect my perception of Hewitt
Well, you said you felt he was town largely because he was being opportunistically attacked at the start of day, by Tubby, Random and myself. Tubby was town. Assuming i am town, and hell, even Random is town, maybe you would see that the wagon was NOT some scum-driven conspiracy. You're the paranoid one, after all!
What can you not understand about my believing Hewitt's claim? How do you know Random is town? Im not implying anything here either before you start. He could be, he may not be. Yes im paranoid. But i see Hewitt's claim as basically certified. I dont see myself being wrong on that and again, ive outline why, above. You have claimed 2nd doctor to a dead doctor. Im right, in my mind, to be wary.
Bm wrote:
Snow wrote: I like Random's posts today. Im rather on the fence with him atm. I may iso him later.
What exactly is there to "like"? He has defended Hewitt. That's about it.

I think you should iso him soon.
He showed some sense and i liked it. Im on the fence with him because from recollection i dont remember him giving Hewitt as much slack as you or Tubby. Ugh... I havent got round to yet with all my college stuff(and my cousins fyi! :lol: ) just cleared today. Ill have something on Sunday. (UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS!! :D ) lol. <3 babysitting.
BattleMage wrote:
Snow wrote: -Your talking about having me modkilled for the fun of it? How is that in the interest of the town?
If you're scum, you getting modkilled means we STILL get to lynch someone, and somewhat makes up for the Tubby thing. Which is in the interest of the town.
There's one problem there hotshot. Im not scum.
BattleMage wrote:If you are town, i'm off on a wild goose chase, and believe me, there is nothing you can say to change my mind, nor will i ever stop pushing it, as long as i live. If you are town, we potentially end up with 2 mislynches, and maybe even LyLo?
But, if you are modkilled, we get the extra lynch, and i can start looking at other people,
before my inevitable death.
Are you trying to say if i dont try to modkill myself that im anti town? If that was the case then every player you suppose every player you focus your Super Omega of Doom Tunnelling of would kill themselves just to appease their innocence? O.o No game, i dont like suicides either ftr. I joined this game to play the game and its possible that my death too would turn on you.
BM wrote: I dont believe you. I dont remember you voting NL on Day 1.
I didnt No Lynch. Because ive been involved in no lynch arguements resulting in lynches (defeating the point) and am never too eager to voice it myself. Link: ugh..... Click me!! Post 379.

Although i did voice it Here before you replaced. Post 392 in response to XRECKONERX. When i knew i had a mason to back me up if anything did start because of my view.
BM wrote: [quote="Snow] Ive yet to see you put a case on me however BM.
That old chestnut! xD

Pretty sure i've used that line as scum before as well. Kudos to you-this is textbook stuff. :D [/quote] I use it for both town and scum. :D lol. You require more links BM? :D So if your going to try to get points for my phrases, you have something better than that i would hope.
BM wrote:
Snow wrote: I dont write off people as town or scum before i think i have an inclining to their alignment. I havent took a good look at Dramonic therefore im polite and assume their innocent until i change my mind or see something questionable.
Paranoid players tend to assume guilty, until proven innocent.
Annoyingly this does make sense. -.-'' I just think the opposite. Everyone starts on a scum level of naught. (please i know some people have different ways of doing this) but as the game goes on people for me gather scumpoints. I dont assume everyone is guilty. I cant work thinking everyone is 100% guilty and honestly i dont assume anyone cognitively could.
BM wrote: earlier in this monstro-post, where you rather unhelpfully chose not to use quotes
I will admit and apologise for that. I was incredibly sluggish that day.
BM wrote:
Snow wrote: So if you can afford me your 3% doubt of my guilt, who else bar me do you find suspicious? Why?
I'll look into that in a bit. But, dont be under any illusions. My vote is not going anywhere today, and i'm gonna keep whinging until one of us hangs. :D
[/quote][/quote] I know your vote will go no where regardless. But i will be hung before you and i will favor that.

@Battle Mage/Hewitt/Dramonic. Im sure Hewitt will shoot who he feels is worth shooting. If its me, ce sera. I can always go "YOU SHOT ME!!" in my bah post. :lol:

@DeathNote. Meh... iunno. For some people they have difficulty getting online. Real life things especially people going back to school is going to make getting online and doing analysis harder will it not? Kudos to you for being able to do it but not everyone else is so capable.

Similarly to DN and BenMage i would like to hear from Qwints. His behaviour is disgraceful atm.

If i had not played with BM before id be more surprised and gung ho on having him hung.

OrangePenguin said he was catching up soon so ive little other choice to believe him/her (you never siad! lol) and hope s/he keeps his/her word. O.o

@RandomLunatic. What was it exactly about my wall text that bothered you its structure or its content?
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments from replacements would be nice. Id prefer not to be scape goated just because other people arent posting atm.

*copy, paste, save in case im looged out X( *

If ive repeated anything, dont be surprised. Questions as always feel free to ask. I might not be able to reply though till Sat.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Snow White »

Ill reply to Battle Mage tomorrow when i have plenty of time. (never forger those triffles)

@Battle Mage. (can of worms) Why are you voting Orange Penguin? To get him to participate? Im sorry i looked up LoS but couldnt find it in the wiki.

@Dramonic.
Dramonic wrote: While I must definitely say BM's case on SW is stronger than SW's defense, I don't think lynching her is viable. She's one of the only participating member in the game (kinda sad really)
We have a claimed Doc. I will not push anything that may result in his lynch. Therefore, im at loath to admit my defence is not what it could be.

Awh! I feel appreciated. lol. jk. (back in your box BM!) (I will say for the people not participating as much i know it is hard but it really is worthwhile so please hurry!!!)

If i were not participating Dramonic. Would you be content enough to vote me? Why?

Im in oppostion to voting out lurkers with no reason. If you could vote out one lurker. Who? And why?

@BattleMage. Frankly scum may not be even bothering with this game atm. The main person tunneling me has been you. And in that case i look forward to any replacements, some will have a lot of questions their way.

@Dramonic.
Dramonic post748 wrote: Has the possibility of a SK, a vig and a single mafia faction been explored, or do we have a serious reason to believe its 2 scum factions + 1 vig/SK?
i believe in reference to the flavour upon Ditto's death. "Sicillian mafia" we are able to assume there are 2mafia factions. Or can it be wrote with nationalites either way depending on the mod? I think its everyone's own choice but im leaning toward there being 2scum teams and a vig.

@Hewitt. Well, at least with BM's tunnelling, town is getting some sort of read on me and im inclined now to stay wholly in the game in comparision to my previous commitment. But i would like to state i am not in support of BM's death.

@Battle Mage. Lol. you dont think scum lurk? But i agree with having everyone air who they suspect. I dont think its good to focus on one person. No jibe meant here.

@Hewitt and BattleMage. Cant ye just get along? O.o Or is this a ploy and really outside the thread ye're good mates? :D

@BM you suspect me, Orange Penguin. But who is your 3rd of 3 suspects?

@Qwints. You have a lot of catching up to do.

@CooLDoG. Welcome to the game. :D Glad to have you here. Have you read the whole thread or would you prefer for everyone to give their own analysis's?

I definately dont think you should be voting Battle Mage today. As he's claimed Doctor I dont believe he is worth the lynch as he'll probably killed off tonight.

Also. I gave a summary of the game on page 13 post 308(pages 1-13). And a list of what i thought on other players including Qwints after i'd caught up on page 26 post 638(pages 13-26) If it helps you catch up, of course they are just my opinions.

Again, ill reply to BM's wall post tomorrow.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Snow White »

Patience is a virtue BM.

Post in about 3.4 minutes.

(Does NOT contain hammer)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Snow White »

Wait a minute! Why the hell are we voting off Orange Penguin? I fail to see anything but a mix up of Mafia names is scummy on his behalf. :?

Battle Mage

League of Suspicion is better imo. Provides a laugh and yes i am aware im on it.

Yes. I threatened to attack you. You have previously acted anti town but i am not airing these or pushing them because you have claimed doctor. There is nothing to gain by pushing a claimed doctor.

Ill
unvote Qwints
for now. But my vote wont be on OP until i see something worth voting him for and he has the time to defend himself.

Fine. I figured as much. (no one reading my posts) But if there is anything else you would like to ask. Fire. And not in the gunshot way. ;)

Dramonic

You have not told me if you would be voting me if i were not participating. Nor have you aired your suspicions. (post764)

Hewitt

Ploys... well they help to gain views on people. No? Overall i think people percieve ou concretely town. Could be just me though.

RayFrost

Hello. :D Expect to see me again in about an hour in our other game.

I lold at the Bm>BM. I was tired lol. But sorry for any confusion.

Im fed up with the Ditto thing. I didnt know at the time they were rl friends nor that 2posts were invalid. It was how i felt at the time and there is nothing else there i can say. I do however have a case on BM. But im not laying it out after he's claimed doctor. I am not contributing to the lynch of someone who has a higher chance of being pro town than most being alive today. If me you and BM are still alive tomorrow i will consider writing up the case. But today, there is absolutely no reason for anyone to vote BM.

Generally

Im happier with Hewitt making the decision and the mafia knowing who not to kill also, in case there is a mafia doctor, that we lose a potential hit.
Iunno. If i were a vigillante i think i would have counterclaimed as soon as the first claim was out. Now that could just be me. So i dont suspect Hewitt. And frankly i find him the most vallidated player. Not including those dead. Equally myself.
BM i dont think you did answer Death Note's question of if there was a replacement for OP would you give the replacement a chance.

If there is anything ive missed, give us a holler.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Snow White »

Im happier voting Qwints. But if it is requisite of me yes then i will contribute to a hammer or L-1. Im not leaping in and hammering him when by the looks of it your all wanting a lynch. OP deserves a right to defend himself as any other player would.

I am undecided. I followed Kmd's Twilight Mafia. (Now over) he lurked but posted when suspicion gathered his way. He claimed vig but was revealed as town at the end of the day. Other than this game i have no other meta on him.

No i am not pushing you because you've claimed doctor. And if you are telling the truth there is little harm in keeping you alive for another day.

I told you i will vote OP if i have to. This is the reason for my unvote. Since it does not look like Qwints will be lynched today, i would prefer if my vote wasnt wasted.

Lol. No. I am not the secret Vig.

I recalled BM>Bm/Bm>BM from memory. How about we just put you and Bm up on an equal pedistal instead? Sound fair? BM=Bm?

No. I will not post a case on you up today BM. Because if it does get you lynched and you are telling the truth then my head will not hang on it. I have stated i do not want you lynched and you will not bait me to compile a case on you that may entice some to vote you.

Ooh. Whoops. That is my bad for not reading that and ill happily admit that. Why would you not? Are you not even willing to hear an OP claim?

@Benmage. At no point did i say i thought OP was innocent. I said i didnt see a case on him. Thereby he is neutral imo.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Snow White »

Right, I am online. But i dont have much time to go into a long winded case. My case for BM is basically
-hammering BC unnecessarily,
-his defence of Qwints(which i cant fathom why, but ive posted enough on Qwints),
-his claim on doctor when we already have one dead doctor,
-you have openly threatened to "whine until it hangs either one of us" which i find anti town,

So take your pick. But reitterating we are not lynching BM today. And if we're both alive today, im reserving the right to quiz him on it.

BM from what i understand your case on me which you are so persistent on hanging me for revolves around my believing Hewitt because a.) it makes sense and b.) no one has counterclaimed. You dislike me because as a player i regularly appeal to emotion and the Ditto fiasco which i will admit, is my fault. I think i have a lot more to feel okay about than you atm. But if i am wrong BM and you and I are alive tomorrow then we can duke it out then.

Unless you or KoC decide to halt the hammer for a few days. (Welcome to the game btw)

Im not bothered by your threat of removal/participation from your future games. There are plenty other games for playing. But i do believe you intelligent enough and WITH clout in this game even if you are looking in the wrong direction. Be assured that i am indeed feeling the heat from you.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Snow White »

Sugar!
Unvote, Vote OrangePenguin
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:31 am

Post by Snow White »

Kise i believe your question is now made redundant.

What i thought is now irrelevant but we'll see how things unfold i guess.

ps. Iloveyoutoo BM.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:36 am

Post by Snow White »

I dont have much to say today.

I believe BM has claimed cop? Well it makes more sense than a second doctor imho. Im more inclined to believe it since BM has thus gone uncahallenged on his claim. But ill give things a closer look tomorrow maybe. (irl. no one get cute.)

However with Hewitt at L-1 is anyone going to raise any questions before the hammering commences?

Hewitt. Do you have anything to say in defence of yourself?

Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Snow White »

Im here. Flabbergasted as to why anyone voted Bm, someone i considered town enough. But good call. If anyone has anything to say i will answer.

BM is dead.... Im sure there are some fingers that will be pointing toward me but all i can say is i know BattleMage was outspokenly against me for the Ditto non-recepted interaction, for disbelieving his claim as a second doctor to Pom and for thinking of him as potential scum for it. If BM is reading this, i sincerely apologise as i was obviously, horrifically wrong. Id like to say BM was killed to incrimanate me but i feel it was more so because he claimed cop. Though im sure this is equally convienent for scum.

DeathNote, (whomever else), feel free to ask any questions regarding any actions ive taken or things BM made note of that i may have missed. Until then im going to try to do my best for town.

Considering we now know there are now two mafia groups, there are fundemental flaws.

1.Qwints/BlackJinx/Ditto were all part of the
Sicillian mafia

2.Day1 Hewitt claims vig.
3.Day2(i think?) Ray claims vig.

In the context of three deaths, day1 and 2. This makes sense.

4.But day3 Bm was lynched and proven part of the
American Mafia

This would mean there would be the potential for 4 deaths so one of our claimed vigs is lying. Considering BM was proven cop and got a guilty on Hewitt before ye lynched Bm, i would say Hewitt is a member of the american mafia who when Tubby called him out for shooting Ditto, claimed vig to save himself.

I want to look over Ray and Hewitt's claims however and have some discussion before i place a vote.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Snow White »

@GLaDos. Firstly welcome. You certainly put forward some good points thus far and i hope you can keep up the reading in fear of the game going... well belly up.

Forgive me Hewitt i assumed post 969 page 30 meant he got a guilty on you?

Whilst Benmage flipped American Godfather. Considering BM was sane then he couldnt have gotten a guilty on Bm.... Or my logic is askew...

I would vote you right now, but i like discussion.

@RayFrost. Roleblocker i would assume faster than a doctor. That way they can continue to block you and see an end to BM. It would work out ideally. Rather than killing you and you hitting scum and roleblocking BM.

Did you announce who you were planning to shoot?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Snow White »

O.k. Ill call this one immediately since you all know i am online.

Im an insane cop.

N1. As a rule of thumb from my very first game of mafia, i investigated myself and got a guilty. Anyone interested can check my wiki to find out why.

N2. Qwints. Innocent.

N3. BM. Guilty.

So thanks DeathNote. Thank you for completely outting me. And yes, i can provide breadcrumbs.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Amished. Searching through will take me some time. But i did leave a trail.

@DeathNote. BattleMage could not have died by my hand. I investigated him because i had no idea whether he was telling the truth or not to determine whether he was pointing his finger at me as town or scum.

Of course you could be blatant scum. Why didnt you follow the original gameplan set out by Kise, Hewitt and BM in the earlier pages?

@GLaDOs. My explanation stems from peer pressure. Vote OP or if breathing, be lynched the next day. Ergo. Not good. Do what your told.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Snow White »

@GLaDOs. It appears so yes. Bad luck maybe. But i didnt like Qwints following BloodCovenents lynch and took it upon myself to investigate him. Unfortunately he was shot by Ray the same night. And following my investigation on BM he too turns up dead.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Snow White »

Hahaha. Relax DN. Your not making a mistake. The votes are quite called for, you've caught me.

Damn my not understanding the watcher role before i submitted that. Among other things, i should take note of where i place my fake bread crumbs. I think its fairly obvious i am scum at this point... i despise RayFrost at this point and the other mafia team who i assumed would too shoot BattleMage. Second doctor. ;)

Well i was town initally... and i did leave crumbs. Such as
my traitorous ex boyfriend
and
Cairde please remove your vote
Cairde being friend in Irish. and lastly
traitor to the town
well that speaks for itself.

Id like to see town win.

Lastly, I must say well done BM who pegged me, hounded and persecuted me from day dot. Grrr...

/Consider this my Bah post. I neednt be returning till end game.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Snow White »

Despise in the dramatic sense of the word silly! :lol: See post 1197 which basically told me ye'd all have me dead to rights regardless. And rightly so. :D

@Amished. No he means that he would try to convince you i were scum provided i could find my fake claims. ffs. :lol:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Snow White »

Wow. Congrats town. I cant say im surprised but well done. :D

BM if you could help me by telling me what tipped you off about me? Id be very thankful. Also. Were you serious about being blacklisted? O.o

I was so frustrated with this game just for the fact so many of my group had died. And DN's gambit on me. I gave up too easily. Liar! :lol: But in retrospect, quite enjoyable. Thanks to the mod who was in my mind, was pretty damn awesome.
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”