manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:47 am

Post by manho »

RayFrost wrote:I'm not scummy but I'm the scummiest - contradiction
you are scummy but not the scummiest. my scum list yesterday should be: milkshake, SB, ray, CD, jordon... and all lynches of them are better than no-lynch.
Voting milkshake "to give the others more choices" - empty vote excuse
if i voted you, you will have 3 votes more than milkshake, and you will be the obvious lynch. my vote on milkshake can encourage others who think milkshake is scummier than you to change their vote. if they still think you are scummier, they can keep the vote on you. deadline lynch is about who is the scummiet, not who must be scum.
Happy with a lynch of town read - scummy
you have a neutral read by me early in day 1, as i approve you late random vote. but then you gather some scummy points.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Sorry I have been gone sooo long...

I don't think ssk is the best lynch for the day ether, I think ray is. But since we ned to build up press and he was lurking he was the best vote at this time. I will however not push for a quick lynch on him and will unvote if too much prees gets piled on him. I just want to get a wagon going, yet I still want ray lynched.
after a wank.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by RayFrost »

CooLDoG wrote:Sorry I have been gone sooo long...

I don't think ssk is the best lynch for the day ether, I think ray is. But since we ned to build up press and he was lurking he was the best vote at this time. I will however not push for a quick lynch on him and will unvote if too much prees gets piled on him. I just want to get a wagon going, yet I still want ray lynched.
sooooo... you want a ray lynch but you don't want to be on the wagon when the lynch happens because it's not good but you still want it?
don't you feel silly now?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

Just no.

Unvote
Vote: CoolDoG

@Mod: Your votecount is erroneous, you have 2 Sajins and 2 Snow_Bunnies
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by RayFrost »

dramonic wrote:...

Just no.

Unvote
Vote: CoolDoG
reson pl0x
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Did you read 851?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by RayFrost »

dramonic wrote:Did you read 851?
yea, but that's not voteworthy in of itself.

What did you take away from it? What other factors pool into voting CDG?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's not even remotely clear and my perception is something along the line of "I think we should lynch Ray, but I'm voting SSK, but I don't want to hammer him or get on a Ray wagon."

Also, his play so far isn't what I'd call town <<
I'm a hoot
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by RayFrost »

dramonic wrote:It's not even remotely clear and my perception is something along the line of "I think we should lynch Ray, but I'm voting SSK, but I don't want to hammer him or get on a Ray wagon."

Also, his play so far isn't what I'd call town <<
oh, I missed the mafiassk vote and only saw the FoS >.>

that makes sense to me :? still prefer a manho lynch.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Vi »

tubby's vote on alvinz is goshawful.

dramonic and tubby are choice wagons.
SSK and CooLDoG aren't quite as good but aren't worth stopping the hate on.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

You're making me sound like a steak here <<
I'm a hoot
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Vi »

dramonic 860 wrote:You're making me sound like a steak here <<
*sticks fork in you* You're not done yet.

But ja, everything you've done today has been coasting on other peoples' scumminess - which fortunately for you and unfortunately for me is pretty easy to do.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

how is it unfortunate? In your mind I'm caught scum, shouldn't you be happy?
I'm a hoot
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Vi »

dramonic 862 wrote:how is it unfortunate? In your mind I'm caught scum, shouldn't you be happy?
People have to pay attention to what I'm saying, which they won't do unless I make a huge scene of it; and right now I'm torn between forcibly leading the Town around because I feel I have to, not wanting to lead the Town because I'm tired of doing it in every game and don't want to make it more of a habit than it already is, and wanting to close this tab and go to sleep because even with my signature telling me what kind of day I've had I'm doing almost everything I normally would anyway.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Post by Sajin »

Ok I seriously want to know how SSK's contributions are worse than Tubby's. Both are bad sure, but why could I not get the majority on board Tubby's lynch for pratically the same reasons as those on SSK's wagon are on there. I posit this is because Tubby is likely scum and SSK is likely town. So which of the fish on SSKs wagon do I have to shoot down with tubby?

If this is not the case, explain to me why SSK's case D2 is better than Tubby D1.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Sajin wrote:Ok I seriously want to know how SSK's contributions are worse than Tubby's. Both are bad sure, but why could I not get the majority on board Tubby's lynch for pratically the same reasons as those on SSK's wagon are on there. I posit this is because Tubby is likely scum and SSK is likely town. So which of the fish on SSKs wagon do I have to shoot down with tubby?

If this is not the case, explain to me why SSK's case D2 is better than Tubby D1.
I'm not on either one :P why aren't you bugging me about my reasons for voting manho?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:55 am

Post by imaginality »

dramonic seemed town to me D1. But I can see Vi's point about him going for the easy targets (eg. latest vote on cooldog). Still, the easy targets have made themselves targets for a reason, once we clear away some of the noise we'll get a better sense of who's scumhunting and who's only pointing out the obvious.

Cooldog leaps on every wagon around, but if he was that kind of scummy player i'd expect him to crack a bit more under pressure than he has.

tubby is hoping that we will rate his play as antagonistic rather than scummy. But look beyond the attitude and his play is still scummy.

Ray's curiosity about why people are putting him on the backburner bolsters my increasing sense that i might have been wrong about him D1.

On D1 play I'd've thought if manho is scum so is Ray but that seems less likely with Ray going hard on him today.

Dryfit is kinda tunnelled on Cooldog. I think Dryfit could be scum, Cooldog could/would/will be an easy mislynch target for scum to push.

I disagree with Sajin about MafiaSSK being likely town. I'd be okay with a mafiaSSK lynch today if it came down to it. But I prefer a tubby lynch. I am kinda surprised by the lack of tubby-wagoning as yet.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Vi »

Sajin 864 wrote:So which of the fish on SSKs wagon do I have to shoot down with tubby?
dramonic, maybe Hayker

RayFrost is much more likely than not Town.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

All I was trying to say was that putting press on a lurker is not a bad ides, even if I would like to lynch somone else.
after a wank.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:34 am

Post by RayFrost »

Vi wrote:
Sajin 864 wrote:So which of the fish on SSKs wagon do I have to shoot down with tubby?
dramonic, maybe Hayker

what does this statement even mean?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:40 am

Post by Vi »

RayFrost 869 wrote:
Vi wrote:
dramonic, maybe Hayker

what does this statement even mean?
It is my opinion that you are statistically more probable to not be the opposite of the anti-Mafia factional alignment, noting a possible exception in regards to the lingering extension that you may indeed be scum based on certain conditions which are not yet revealed and may possibly be indeterminate in fact; therefore my current conclusion is that your alignment is as if the caveat was immaterial and the normal case is indeed applicable in this scenario with such sufficient significance that the results are worth publishing.

...I think that means
I'm pretty sure you're Town
:P
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:40 am

Post by RayFrost »

imaginality wrote: Ray's curiosity about why people are putting him on the backburner bolsters my increasing sense that i might have been wrong about him D1.

who all have I bothered other than alvinz & CDG? How does this affect your read of me?

On D1 play I'd've thought if manho is scum so is Ray but that seems less likely with Ray going hard on him today.

would this be due to the fact I found him scummy late in the day and had my vote on him while he preached finding me scummy but not scummy but scummy but he'll vote somebody else? that seems more based off his scummy play than mine :P
I'm gonna get in the habit of making responses to stuff in the quote... in bold.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:44 am

Post by RayFrost »

Vi wrote:It is my opinion that you are statistically more probable to not be the opposite of the anti-Mafia factional alignment,

gramtically awckward, just say "more probable to be the anti-mafia factional alignment"

noting a possible exception in regards to the lingering extension that you may indeed be scum based on certain conditions which are not yet revealed and may possibly be indeterminate in fact; therefore my current conclusion is that your alignment is as if the caveat was immaterial and the normal case is indeed applicable in this scenario with such sufficient significance that the results are worth publishing.

could just say... "any reservations had would be based off of pointless speculation, leading back to the higher likelihood of you being town"

...I think that means
did I properly summarize what you said?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:57 am

Post by Vi »

RayFrost 872 wrote:
Vi wrote:It is my opinion that you are statistically more probable to not be the opposite of the anti-Mafia factional alignment,

gramtically awckward, just say "more probable to be the anti-mafia factional alignment"

Triple negative says "I think you're more likely to be not-scum"

noting a possible exception in regards to the lingering extension that you may indeed be scum based on certain conditions which are not yet revealed and may possibly be indeterminate in fact; therefore my current conclusion is that your alignment is as if the caveat was immaterial and the normal case is indeed applicable in this scenario with such sufficient significance that the results are worth publishing.

could just say... "any reservations had would be based off of pointless speculation, leading back to the higher likelihood of you being town"

I may be wrong in thinking you're not scum, but with the information I have so far I don't think I'm wrong, so as far as I'm concerned you're Town and I'm going to tell people as much

...I think that means
did I properly summarize what you said?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:19 am

Post by manho »

i still don't understand the ssk wagon. can anyone tell me the reasons behind the wagon?

@ray, have you read my defense at the top of the page?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”