Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Haylen »

Open 177 Masons and Monks

It was dark, but Hayl could see the full moon shining brightly through the forest trees. She took that as a sign of hope and ran faster in its direction. Her school uniform tore on the branches of the trees like monsters trying to capture her, but she could see that the trees were thinning.
Thank goodness,
she thought.
Free at last.
Unfortunately, this made her lose what concentration she had. She stumbled over a log and fell flat on her face.

Hayl groaned and turned over, flicking her light brown hair out of her face. The stars reflected in her blue eyes, and the moon shone on her hair, making it glow.

Convinced that she was safe, her thoughts returned to the ordeal she had suffered at the hands of those killers. Her memory wasn't hazy, as it usually was. It was as clear as day.

One Month Earlier
Damn,
she thought as she exited the temple.
So many books! Didn’t think studying would require this much reading.
She could barely see over the thick old dusty books she was carrying.
Bloody gits, making me read all these. It's not like I can't use my powers. I just...can’t control them that well.

"Oh, for goodness sake!" she exclaimed out loud. The sneeze she'd just let loose had made her lose her grip on the books. They cascaded to the floor.

"Careful, Hayl. You don't seem to be having a very good day," went the soft voice of the High Monk--her head teacher--behind her. She turned to face him as he flicked his fingers and the books magically stacked up in her arms again. "Hmm...Controlling the Elements by Gildred Gullefrey. I know you're still having difficulty, but you can do it. You know you can. It's all locked away inside your mind; you just have to find the key." He winked knowingly. "Good luck on your adventure. Remember: you can do whatever you want, if you search within yourself."

And with a flash of light, he was gone.

"Typical," she muttered. "Bloody monks always go for mystery over clarity."

She set off across the village square--this was dangerous and Hayl knew it. They had yet to officially announce that nobody was allowed out at night, but she knew it was coming. Brutal deaths had started happening during the night...and all of the victims were her classmates. They had been talented with their powers; it was no wonder they had been targeted. She smiled sadly at her reflection in the fountain.
Not much further to go,
Hayl thought as she continued the walk to her dormitory. Each step was like a chore. She was tired; she had been studying all day. She had to get it right--she had to be able to control a fireball--or she would fail her magic exams and get kicked out of the temple.

She heard a twig snap behind her. Dropping her books, Hayl turned, ready to fight. Too slow--all she saw was the glint of metal. It struck her head, and she fell to the ground. Her world turned to black...

She'd drifted in and out of consciousness for several days before waking up to hear this conversation a few feet from her.

"They've turned on us! They must be destroyed. We cannot achieve our goals with those wolves out there attacking the village and us," a gruff voice exclaimed. It seemed quite familiar to her.

"Of course they've turned on us; that was inevitable. The important thing is that we have the girl. The village won't move against us until they know she is safe," a second voice said. This one was familiar, too, but she couldn't remember where she had heard it.

That didn't matter right now. What mattered was getting the hell out of the bloody cage she was trapped in. Out of the hands of the mafia...

So here she was now, one month later, having just run through the forest to get back to the temple and warn them. She needed to: it was a matter of life and death. She needed to tell them who was responsible for the deaths in the village...and of their plans to commit more murderous acts.

Suddenly, she sensed a presence. Hayl jumped up quickly and swung around, surveying her surroundings. It was just then that she realised--she was in a clearing. She hadn't quite escaped the forest yet.

Fear filled her heart as she stumbled forward into the middle of the clearing. She felt a crunch beneath her feet and looked down. She'd stepped on a human skull, and it was guaranteed to belong to one of her classmates. Skulls littered the dirt all around her. She knew she might be next.

She spun around as a cluster of bushes rustled behind her. A crow squawked in the trees above, making her jump.

"Hayl," a voice hissed. The howling wind caused it to echo throughout the clearing. "Hayl, I know you're there. If you come a little closer, I will make this easier. There won't be any pain...it won't hurt at all, I promise. Just give in to me."

"
Never!
" she screamed back, spinning up a fireball in front of her.

"My, my. We have been busy, haven't we. Last time I saw you, you couldn't even summon a wisp of smoke, let alone a whole fireball," the slick voice told her. She no longer had any idea where the owner of it was.

"Sure, whatever," she said. "Point is, you'll never beat me. Whoever you are."

She then promptly threw herself at the ground, as a beast sprang out of the shadows right next to her. That barely counted as a dodge.

Great,
she thought as she got up.
Just what a need--a cut on my head.
She took a defensive stance, facing her foe directly. It looked like a dog. She had studied them in her books: werewolves. They stalk the forests hunting for food during the night. Contrary to legend, their bite does not turn you into one of them. It'll just kill you instantly.

"See you in hell, little girl," it snarled.

"I'm already there!" she shouted back. The werewolf's voice was familiar, too, but...where had she heard it?

Then it hit her. Not just the voice of the person it belonged to, but the werewolf itself. It hit her a lot more times, and clawed and slashed. Hayl tried to fend off its attacks through fire and physics, but it did not go well.

The beast was on top of her, making a lot more cuts on her head. "Who is he?" she yelled at it. "Who's your partner? Werewolves hunt in twos." She sobbed in pain.

"You know who it is already--just think. Who's my best friend? I know you know my identity. You always were a clever little thing."

Her eyes widened with realisation.

The werewolf tightened its grip around her throat. She could feel its weight on her. A white light shone around the clearing, blinding her, and that's when she knew all hope was lost.

It was over. Hayl relaxed as darkness consumed her.

Alive and kicking

Nikanor
Nachomamma8
SaintKerrigan (Rep. Xofelf, Rep. CSL, Rep. Zazier)
RiceballTail
Fuzzyman
Wulfy
ODDin
Maemuki
Scien
Farside
ElectricBadge
Benmage
Last edited by Haylen on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:31 am, edited 26 times in total.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen's Rules
(Cross referenced with Incognito and Vi's rules to makes sure she got everything. )
During the Day...

1. The game is a Day Start, as was a previous M+M game.
2. You must bold your votes as such
Vote: Battle Mage
, please put the unvote where I can see it though, at the bottom of the post preferably. Unvoting makes me happy, but isn't completely necessary.
3. Each Day will have a deadline of 3 weeks, not reaching a majority of votes during that time will result in a no lynch. I may extend the deadline in special circumstances. I may also reduce the deadline by one day each time if activity does not pick up. Don't lurk. Lurking makes me sad :cry:
4. Mafia, Werewolves, Monks and Masons may not speak to each other during the day, lest you be smited.
5. You may not quote your role PM's or any other communication outside thread, with the mod. Lest you be smited.
6. I don't like cheaters. (a) Anybody who is found to be using invisible text, spoiler tags or anything as such will be smited unless they have an extremely good reason. Not knowing is not a good reason.
(b) If you have the power to edit yours or anyone elses posts. Dont. Lest you be smited.
7. If you do not post within 72 hrs, you will receive a prod. Failure to response to the prod within 72 hrs will result in an automatic replacement. Three prods with result in an automatic replacement aswell.
8. If you don't post for a whole game day, you'll be forcibly replaced.

During Twilight

1. Votes and unvotes will not be counted after a lynch.
2. The person lynched may still talk during Twilight.
3. If I haven't realised it is Twilight within 24 hrs, somebody shoot me a PM. I am forgetful and incompetant.
4. Mafia, Werewolves, Monks and Masons still can't talk during this time.

During the Night Phase

1. The Night Phase will last 72 hrs. I like this number. Any actions that have not been received by then will be forgone. (Night may end early if all actions are received)
2. If your role permits it, you may talk to the players I have given you permission to talk to during the night.
3. Mafia and Werewolves, whoever sends in the kill, don't try and kill your partners, I will not be messed with.
4. Don't try and impersonate the mafia or werewolves by sending me fake action PM's, I will not appreciate it, and you will be smited.

General Rules

1. I will not accept insulting behaviour in my games, anybody doing so will receive a nice, well worded warning from me in thread. Further breaking of the rule will receive a harsher punishment.
2. Blue is my colour. Dont use any kind of blue in your posts, I will count it as impersonating the mod and you will be smited. Sometimes I like to edit your posts, if I do I'll use my colour.
3. Never talk to anybody outside the game except if your role permits it, and I have told you you can talk now.
4. Don't piss off the mod. You will be smited.
5. If you think you have found a loophole with my rules, you haven't. I will recognise a loophole breakage and punish you accordingly.
6. Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills', means I kill you immediately (for breaking the rules) and change your role to Neutral Survivor, meaning you auto-lose. Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills' automatically end the day. Period.
7. Play to win, just like everyone else. Don't get disheartened if you're lynched or attacked, basically don't take anything personally. If you feel somebodies behaviour has been inappropriate PM me about it and I will deal with it in some form or another.
8. Thy mod is thy godess...however, I may make a mistake, if I do; PM me about it and I'll deal with it in some form or another.
9. If you need help PM me...or AIM me, I'm always online (except when I'm sleeping, or in a lecture.)
10. The mod is afraid of ghosts, don't post when you're dead, you will scare her. Leave it to end game discussion...
11. Treat this game as a commitment, and be courteous to your fellow players. It will make everybody, including your mod happy. :)
12. It is my prerogative to change the rules if I deem it necessary, you shall receive a notification in thread and a PM aswell to notify you of these changes.
13. I like receiving PM's, if anybody fancies PMing me for a chat or rant go for it. I can't talk about game specifics though, obv obv.

Mafia is a game of honor. Cheating is breaking the honor code you committed to when you joined this site.

And lastly...have fun! :-)

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:24 am

Post by Haylen »

The Setup

1-2 Mafia Goons
1-2 Werewolves
1-2 Masons (not Mafia)
1-2 Monks (not Werewolves)
4-8 Vanilla Townies

Possible Role PM's

HaylenMod wrote:
Mafia Goon

You are part of a new mafia group, formed to destroy a whole village and what better way than to bring down their temple? It contained all that was importantant within a village:
the Monks, who were the teachers; the masons, who helped keep the building intact; and the students, the generation you are destined to lose to if they are allowed to life. But now,
you have an extra challenge, the werewolves, whom you had recruited, turned on you and began killing without your orders.

You are a mafia goon, during the night you may talk to your partner in the quicktopic provided. Your partner is...

(QuickTopic link goes here)

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia or nothing can prevent the same. Please confirm via PM
HaylenMod wrote:
Werewolf

You are a mighty werewolf, once you were recruited by the mafia under the impression that you would be equals. In reality, they treated you like slaves, forcing you to do their bidding,
but no more. You have turned on them, now you want them dead, and the people of the temple.

You are a Werewolf, during the night you may talk to your partner in the quicktopic provided. Your partner is...

(Quicktopic link goes here)

You win when at least half of the living players are Werewolves or nothing can prevent the same. Please confirm via PM.
HaylenMod wrote:
Monk

You are a teacher at the temple, since all the anarchy though, you have been unable to trust anybody...except maybe one. You secretly communicate during the night to try and solve this madness.

You're a monk, you can talk to the other monk in the QT at night. The other monk is definately not a werewolf.

(Insert QT link here)

You win with the town, when all the mafia and werewolves are dead.
HaylenMod wrote:
Mason

You are one of the workers in the temple, they have asked for your assistance in dealing with the issue of mafia and werewolves at hand. You must help get these creatures disposed of or maybe you will be next?

You are a mason, you can talk to the other masin in the QT at night. The other mason is definately not mafia.

(Insert QT link here)

You win with the town, when all the mafia and werewolves are dead.
HaylenMod wrote:
Werewolf - Mason

You are a werewolf pretending to be a mason, you infiltrated the temple earlier in the year. Nobody has no idea you are a traitor to the masons. You have to play along and pretend to care without them working out your true identity.

You are a Werewolf - Mason, you can talk to the other mason, aswell as your fellow Werewolf during the night. The other mason is definately not mafia.

(Werewolf QT link)
(Mason QT link)

You win when at least half of the living players are Werewolves or nothing can prevent the same. Please confirm via PM.
HaylenMod wrote:
Mafia - Monk

You are part of the mafia and you have managed to successfully infiltrate the temple. Nobody else is aware of this or the fact that you are trying to destroy it from within.

You are a Mafia - Monk, you can talk to the other monk aswell as your fellow mafia member during the night.The other monk is definately not a werewolf.

(Mafia QT link)
(Monk QT link)
You win when at least half of the living players are Mafia or nothing can prevent the same. Please confirm via PM.
HaylenMod wrote:
Vanilla Townie

You are a student at the temple, your fellow students and your teachers are being attacked. They need your help to find the culprits of the night murders otherwise, who knows what will happen?

You are a Vanilla Townie, the only thing you can do is talk and vote in the day. You must use logic to win.

You win when all the mafia and werewolves are dead. Please confirm via PM
Last edited by Haylen on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:01 am

Post by Haylen »

All Role PM's have been sent. Please confirm via PM

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by Haylen »

Day One Begins.

Wulfy has 24 hours to pick up his role PM before I start looking for a replacement.

First Vote Count

Not Voting: Nikanor, hewitt, Maemuki, YankCane151, Scien, ElectricBadger, YamiJoey, Wulfy, farside22, Fuzzyman, ODDin, ZazieR

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 3 weeks from now. Tuesday 17th November, 9pm English time

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote counts will be updated to have one at the top of each page tomorrow.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #199 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:32 am

Post by Haylen »

Nikanor and YamiJoey have been prodded...in a nice way...*evil grin*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:33 am

Post by Haylen »

The Flavor Vote Count

Scien: Farside22, ZazieR
Farside22: ODDin, YankCane
Fuzzyman: ElectricBadger, Wulfy
Hewitt: Scien
YamiJoey: Nikanor

Not Voting: hewitt, Fuzzyman, Maemuki, YamiJoey

A meeting had been called; the High Monk assembled everybody in the great hall. Monks, Masons and Students a like gathered to hear the words of their master.

Usually, the hall was buzzing with excitement and students talking loudly to one another.

But not today. Today was different. Today it was deadly silent. They all knew what had occured the night before, how one of their own had been attacked by a werewolf in the woods, and how the high monk had rescued her. They wanted news as to what had happened, whether she had lived or died.

"Hush now!" The High Monk said, despite it being unnecessary, "As you are well aware, one month ago, one of our own was kidnapped by the mafia. Last night, she managed to escape. However, she ran right into what could have been a deadly encounter with a werewolf. I managed to find her and pull the werewolf off her before it was too late. She is currently in a coma, being treated in the nurses private quatres to keep her safe. If she wakes up, she will be able to tell us who the werewolves and the mafia are. We already know, they have breached the wards of the temple. They are sat amongst you in this very hall; as student, teacher or worker. I hope we find them, before it's too late for us; for Hayl; for the temple..."
Last edited by Haylen on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Haylen »

I have prodded YankCane151 and ZazieR, YamiJoey has not yet picked up her prod.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #260 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Haylen »

Looking for a replacement for YamiJoey and YankCrane. Zazie will be replaced if he does not pick up his prod. I know he's been online >.>

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #261 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Haylen »

Canada replaces YamiJoey affective immediately.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #278 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Riceballtail replaces YankCrane, that's nice of him.You should welcome him.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #303 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Haylen »

Hi, just been told my 3 month old cousin has a hole in her heart and a valve not working properly. Forgive me if me next votecount is wrong as im a bit distracted :(. ~ Hayl

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Haylen »

I found a cool new counter for deadline:) Here you go.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #324 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:30 am

Post by Haylen »

Here! Have a cute bunny!

Last edited by Haylen on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #325 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:31 am

Post by Haylen »

The La La Lie Vote Count

Fuzzyman: ElectricBadger, Scien, Hewitt
ODDin: Farside22, Riceballtail
Farside22: ODDin, Fuzzyman
Scien: ZazieR
Canada: Nikanor
Maemuki: Wulfy

Not Voting: Maemuki, Canada
With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Countdown to deadline is here
Lots of love,
Hayl xxx

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #353 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Haylen »

ODDin wrote:Umm, before we continue this I think I'd want a clarification from Haylen on the setup (or for her to say that she explicitly doesn't want to say anything else, which is also okay, of course.)

So,
@mod: can you shed some light on the probabilities and the way the specific setup was selected?
I used random.org to choose monks and masons first. I did it like: monk/mason/monk/mason. Then I selected the mafia and werewolves in the same way: werewolf/mafia/werewolf/mafia. If the werewolf fell on a monk or a mafia fell on a mason, i chose the next number.

If that makes sense to you. Sorry, it's 1.39am.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #416 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Haylen »

Hello people, sorry bout that. You will find vote counts at the top of every page now. I'm going to replace Zazie, he has been picking up his prods but not posting. I am going to prod everyone because it is so close to deadline (it wont count to your 3 prods per game or you get replaced thingy).

There cannot be 2 scumroles in the masons and monks groups, there could, however be one i. I shall change the OP to make it clearer.

Deadline is Tuesday, 9pm british time.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #418 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Haylen »

CSL replaces ZazieR, affective immediately, welcome him guys.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #448 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Haylen »

The 13 mins Vote Count

Riceballtail (L-1!!!): ODDing, Farside22, ElectricBadger, Fuzzyman, Scien, Nikanor
Fuzzyman: Riceballtail, Hewitt
Electricbadger: Wulfy

Not Voting: Maemuki, Canada, CSL
With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Countdown to deadline is here
Lots of love,
Hayl xxx

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #453 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Haylen »

As total as the temple reduces to total anarchy, you lower your head in shame. Whether innocent or scum, the person you have had a hand in deciding the fate of will be killed. That a life lost because of your actions. You watch him stood before you, in the great hall, his hand tied behind his back with magical bindings. He has no way to escape. The look in his eyes are one of desperation but he stands stock still; head held high. He neither begs or cries. He just stands there silent.

Your leader stands up next to him and says, "Any last words?"

Riceballtail just glares at him and retorts, "Screw you, assh-"

Your leader end his sentence forcibly by slashing him across the face with his dagger.

Blood dropped on the stone floor, as Riceballtail turns his head sharply as though slapped.

The Leader grabbed his hair and tangled it in his hair, sharply pulling it back and snarling in his captures face, "Listen to me, Scum, you and your little friends will never plague our streets again. We will win. Starting with your death."

Riceballtail, in a last ditch attempt at getting his view across, gathers all of the saliva in his mouth and spits it squarely in the Leaders face.

"Death to thy!" The Leader yelled, aiming his staff at Riceballtail, drawing runes in the air with it.

A bright light shone around Riceballtail. He made not a noise, no scream, no whimper as he was burnt alive from the inside.

He collapse onto the floor, eyes blank.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #454 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:48 am

Post by Haylen »

CSL has requested replacement. I'm going to extend the deadline for night for 24 hrs, in order to find a replacement so he or she isn't thrown into the game at a random point. So the new deadline is 9pm on the 21st October.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #455 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:03 am

Post by Haylen »

Xofelf replaces CSL during the night.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #456 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Haylen »

Deadline is Sunday the 13th of December, 9pm (british time)

Withe 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Get your asses to it.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #477 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:18 am

Post by Haylen »

Canada has requested replacement. I will find one for him. I want more postage.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #488 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Haylen »

Benmage replaces Canada.

Edit: He made some posts before I even sent him his role PM and announced him into the game, which I deleted. If anyone wants to take it up with me, write a PM. ~ Hayl

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #534 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Haylen »

XofElf has been prodded

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #627 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Haylen »

Scien wrote: Hey Ms. Mod, is it possible for a wolf/scum team to have less than 2 members counting both the vanillas and possible M/M anti-town roles? For instance could we have started the game with only one member on the mafia team or was there always going to be two no matter the way setup landed? If you can't answer that, could you say that you can't answer that just so I know?
Sorry, can you rephrase, im not sure i understand the question.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #654 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Haylen »

Prodded Nikanor and XofElf

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #710 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Haylen »

Ok, due to the closeness of the deadline, and the lack of posting by many players. I'm going to send everyone a prod.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #716 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Haylen »

Deadline is in 10 mins time...I mean Sunday the 13th of December, 9pm (british time) :P

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #740 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Haylen »

XofElf has requested replacement. I will find one.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #769 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan replaces xofelf, affective immediately.
Last edited by Haylen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #908 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Haylen »

I'll do one in a bit

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #938 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by Haylen »

ODDin - Hewitt, Nikanor, Scien, Farside22, Benmage

You watch as ODDin is taken up to the platform. He has a look of complete apathy on his face, totally ignoring the man who is currently holding the the other end of the chain of magic wrapped round his wrists.

It was getting personal now, the last student who had been killed because of this madness had been your work partner. You'd never see him again, all because of the horrors two groups of monsters were infliction on the temple. And then there was the whole worry of whether you would be next. But that doesn't matter to you, what matters is keeping the temple and magic protected. Who knows what they could do once they got their hands on the temples power. It has to be protected. And if you succeed in saving the world as we know it, maybe a miracle would happen and you'd be able to see those who had died again. The high monk had that power, you knew he did.

The talking at the front where the captive stood snapped you out of your thoughts. It looked like they were going to try a new way of executing today.

ODDin's eyes finally showed an emotion.

Fear.

He struggled against his bindings, trying to escape from his inevitable death.

"I didn't do it!" He screamed. "You HAVE to believe me, I wouldn't kill those people."

"Quiet!" The leader hollered, stunning the murmering crowd into silence.

Perhaps we had got it wrong this time, maybe we're just killing another innocent. This can't be right, there has to be another way, there just has to. A way where less blood is spilt. In affect, the amount of blood shed due to the interrogations has got to be similar to the amount the mafia and werewolves have inflicted on us.

"There's nothing you can say that will change the outcome of this trial." The Leader spoke to the captive.

"Trial? TRAIL? This isn't a trial, It's a bloody lynch mob!" ODDin retorted.

"I've heard enough. Enjoy your death." The Leader spoke, aiming his staff at ODDing.

ODDin gasped as a thin band of light erupted from The Leaders staff. It wrapped itself around his neck.

He was choking, he couldnt get it off. He could feel it cutting into his neck. His throat.

There was a horrific slicing sound and ODDin's head was separated from his body. You watched as bloody slowly poured from the corpse of your fellow student, and fall over the edge of the platform, onto the ground bellow.
Last edited by Haylen on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #939 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Haylen »

You wake up the next morning knowing that something was not quite right. It never was these days though, what with all of the trouble that was plaguing the city.

You didn't want to get up and out of bed; you knew there would have been at least one killing during the night. You are consumed by fear over the thought that the latest victim is a friend of yours, your girlfriend, your boyfriend. Whoever it may be, you know them. No matter who is murdered, it will affect everybody.

Gathering all of your courage, you drag yourself out of bed;put on your clothes and step into the cold, morning air.

Just as you suspected, there were students and teachers gathered in the courtyard, there was silence and it did not take you long to work out the cause.

A body lay by the fountain, resting in a pool of it's own blood.

But, there was something wrong. Something different about it.

It didn't seem...human.

There was fur all over it's body, and it appeared to have a tail. You delve into the memories of your classes to try and work out what the creature was.

Werewolf!

You slowly approach the creature, careful as to not contaminate the crime scene. There's a hole in it's head, caused by a bullet. You quickly assertain that this is the cause of death.

It had an animal curled in it's arms, you remove it from the werewolf's grip. It was a bunny, with a white collar. The collar had a gold lining.

It was a bunny that you would recognise anywhere.

It belonged to...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #951 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Haylen »

mine

Damnit, EB :(

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #953 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Haylen »

Not fair, i wanted the top post. Lol.

Guys, I am HAVING the 975th post.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #963 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Haylen »

actually, i want the 1000th post more. I will modkill the person who takes it! :P

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1023 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Haylen »

I have prodded Hewitt as requested. I've updated todays pages with vote counts at the top of each page, and shall now get onto doing yesterdays. Sorry about that.

Benmage, please calm down. Insults are unacceptable in my games, as it clearly says in my rules. Farside, please be careful about what you say in future.
Last edited by Haylen on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1048 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Haylen »

hi

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1049 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Haylen »

hi again

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1050 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Haylen »

The Flavor Vote count II

Farside22 - ElectricBadger, Nikanor
ElectricBadger - Benmage
Nikanor - Farside22

Not Voting: Hewitt, SaintKerrigan

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Lots of love
Haylxxx
Last edited by Haylen on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1103 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:11 am

Post by Haylen »

Hewitt has been prodded.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1108 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Haylen »

Happy Scumday, Benmage!...I feel sick...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1130 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Haylen »

Sorry about all the replacements and prods guys :( Hewitt has until tomorrow to reply to my prod, he has yet to pick it up.

*hugs everyone*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1150 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Haylen »

The FROG NUTS! Vote Count

Farside22 - Nikanor, SaintKerrigan, Benmage
Nikanor - Farside22, ElectricBadger

Not Voting: Hewitt

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Lots of love
Haylxxx

Lol, sometimes I look at this game and start to write cases against people before I remember that I'm the mod...:lol:
Last edited by Haylen on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1179 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm looking for a replacement for Hewitt, he didn't pick up his prod.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1182 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Haylen »

Nachomamma8 replaces Hewitt, affective immediately

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1188 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Haylen »

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1206 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Haylen »

You watch in anticipation as Farside is dragged kicking and screaming to the platform where many others had seen a cruel end to their lives. Several times Farside had managed to escape but each time was recaptured. She never stopped proclaiming her innocence.

When they finally managed to get her to the platform, she threw herself to the floor.

"Get up." The leader sneered, pulling her up by her hair. "I'm probably going to regret this, but any last words?"

"It's not me, I swear. I'm just a student at the school, no more no less." She replied trying to regain her earlier composure.

The leader retorted, "Well, if it isn't you who has been killing the people of the Temple, then who is it?"

"Nikanor. It's Nik, it has to be. And Benmage, he's the wolf. I think SaintKerrigan might be the other mafia because he's been defending Nikanor a bit too much for my liking. I do know one thing, It's NOT me." Farside replied, a hint of desperation in her voice.

The Leader though for a bit before saying, "You'll forgive us if we don't believe you, right? You're dying today and there is nothing you can say or do that will change that."

"F-fine." Farside spoke, her eyes downcast, "Have it your way."

As quick as lightening, Farside grasped the sword which lay securely in the leaders belt; removed it and turning it on herself, she stabbed herself through the heart. There was a gasp from the crowd.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1207 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 am

Post by Haylen »

You are awoken during the night, by a loud screeching noise coming from outside, putting on your jacket, you cautiously exit your room.

Two bodies, lay on the floor by the fountain. One was a wolf, the other was a normal regular student.

Another two people stood over them holding guns, quickly, you hide behind some bushes praying that they haven't spotted you.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1208 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 am

Post by Haylen »

Roles:

Nikanor - mafia
Nachomamma - mason
Maemuki - werewolf
Riceballtail - townie
Scien - townie
ElectricBadger - monk
Benmage - werewolf
Wulfy - townie
Farside22 - townie
Fuzzyman - mason
ODDin - townie
SaintKerrigan - mafia monk

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1293 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Haylen »

Are the Monks, Masons, Mafia and Werewolves happy for me to post their Quicktopics?

This is the Quicktopic for players who were Dead. I think I may have forgotten to send it to Farside though... :oops:

Thanks for the nom, guys :D

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1329 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Haylen »

I can't even see what you mean :(

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1333 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Haylen »

...how?...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1335 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Haylen »

Ok...damn...screwed it up again :(

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1337 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Haylen »

ah. Ok. I'll be more careful next time :D

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1353 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Haylen »

im 19 ffs, not 12. *headdesk*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1354 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Haylen »

Locking.

Return to “Completed Open Games”