Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by tubby216 »

roflcopter wrote:sweet

vi and bub may both be serial killers, have fun losing to vi

thanks to this game i now know there is a fate worse than just getting a scum role. the threat of this ever happening again means i'm probably never joining another game.
are you drench cycling??
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In case I die tonight, I would just like to say that I have outside the thread evidence that Bub is almost certainly not scum, and definitely not the SK.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Vi »

roflcopter 1598 wrote:thanks to this game i now know there is a fate worse than just getting a scum role.
I wasn't being snide when I said I feel bad for you. I'm willing to talk about it with you sometime if you like.

Hey Dry-fit, whenever you can share that information is fine. At this point the more Townies we can identify, the better.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Sigh, no one bothered to reread the thread.

Conclusion:

Vi is probably scum
RayFrost is probably scum
tubby is likely scum
roflcopter is maybe scum
dramonic is bad town
Everyone else is worthless town

If Vi is scum, RayFrost is scum.
If roflcopter is scum, Vi and Rayfrost are town.
tubby may be scum is Vi/RF are scum.
(these are severe generalizations at this point)

roflcopter might be scum because he isn't the super aggressive town player that I know him as and I know he acts sort of like this as scum. Also he supported Snow_bunny, but this case is sketchy and not complete at best. So I rate him maybe scum. Not the best option today

RayFrost is the best lynch as it will reveal alot. Vi lynch is also preferable. Tubby is fine too. Pick any of those town, they are the best options. Evidence below:
Look:
CooLDoG wrote:I don't think KMD is scum. He his posts having meaning and he is trying to form a wagon, yet no-one wants to join it. I think we need to add more votes on ray to get more press on him, not to quick lynch him, but to get some press on him.
At this point in the game, CooLDog is voting BUB, not RayFrost but just asks for pressure because he is obviously bussing.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
tubby216 wrote: noone ever pays attention to me thats why i was more than content to sit back aqnd let you and kmd cattle drive.
tubby216 wrote: meh whatever wagon away
Have you even tried, I don't know, SCUMHUNTING ON YOUR OWN? Your apathetic attitude means that you really don't care what happens to the town. Or for the matter, the game. Why do you play if you don't want to play?
Maybe I'm reaching but Snow_bunny looks like she's telling tubby to get on the ball and start scumhunting. I also pointed out in my case how she continually called tubby scummy, but never ever voted him seriously (again no one cares). This is obvdistancing.
tubby216 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
tubby216 wrote: noone ever pays attention to me thats why i was more than content to sit back aqnd let you and kmd cattle drive.
tubby216 wrote: meh whatever wagon away
Have you even tried, I don't know, SCUMHUNTING ON YOUR OWN? Your apathetic attitude means that you really don't care what happens to the town. Or for the matter, the game. Why do you play if you don't want to play?

@alvinz95: You have only four posts. First is the confirm, and the rest are just quotes from other players without any real comments on them. If we were on another type of game, I would think that you must remain silent for the whole day, but in a normal game? I don't think so. Also, you voted twice for Tubby. How's that? Aren't you paying attention to the game?
patience you need patience, just like sajin.

just bear with me it will all work out soon.
here is tubby's reply. It sounds too much like scum talk.
RayFrost wrote:
scummy

alvinz - hasn't posted content, only quotes and then votes with no explanation or reasoning. active lurking, voting without reasons, and no content to help scum hunt = scummy

CDG - he voted bub to save his own hide. scum & third party roles will want to survive, but town will not try to lynch town in order to survive. In addition, he didn't even state his real points when he voted for bub. ++ scum points. he also kinda misrepresents me... I didn't jump on Vi at all. not to mention he says we should
not
go after somebody we read as scummy (bub) and instead go after me for lurking and a poor vote history... wait, wait... how does that make sense? go for the wishy washy lurker over the scum read... hmmm... that makes complete sense [/sarcasm]

townish

snow bunny - consistent opinions, continues to post her thoughts about ongoing interactions, asks questions, <insert generic stuff here> and that's it.

Dry-fit - has very few posts, but succinctly states his opinions and reasoning. has logical points.

dramonic - seems to be searching for scum, gives his opinions and viewpoints on the players and sticks by them.

V
i
- active scum hunting, doesn't just go along with other people in the town, sticks by the cases made, applies pressure where needed, blah <enter all the stuff that will be considered generic and just filler here>

Kmd - actively scum hunting, though a little on the aggressive side. avoids TV and makes moderate but sound cases on people and sticks by his reads also asks questions of other players when he disagrees with / doesn't understand their reasoning.

In result:

vote: Alvinz95
Funny, Snow_bunny is on the town list. CooLDog is below me under scum. CooLDog seems to have more basis and a solid case, yet RF opts for the lurker lynch, which has failed twice and is hardly a huge scumtell. This is classic distancing.
CooLDoG wrote:I want anther vote count plz...

RF looks scummy to me more and more... He seems not to want to defend himself, and thus lurked for a while. The he saw that people were getting on to him so he posted his LoS. I want more votes on RF (again not for a quick lynch, the next dude who tells me I want a quick lynch I will try to hammer to the best of my ability.). I think most of his clams are bogus. Look at AL, he accuses him of lurking when he himself was/is lurking also.

Also to defend my self (ray I un-like you will do so) I jummped on bub's wagon because how else could I contribute to the game? Voting for myself might be a start from what you are saying, and just an FYI ray was the one who did a double omgus vote for almost no reason whatsoever.

And he also labels other people as scum for their voting methods, whn he has yet to defend himself, Ray you have a little defending to do. While he lurks keep the votes coming!
More CD saying how Ray is scum, but ISN'T VOTING HIM?
Vi wrote:Snow_Bunny, are there any other terribly easy targets you would like to go after?

We aren't lynching Bub today.

Still waiting on Jordan, although I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up for a really impressive post.
tubby 438 wrote:kmd and vi need more fire you guys great comin out of the gate then fizzeled
There's a certain amount of futility in trying to lead the effort in a Large game. >.>
I know this doesn't reveal a whole lot, but after multiple posts from Vi, she hasn't really focused in on CooLDog or Snow_bunny but has touched on them, which is distancing. This post captures that with her reprimanding SB in a tone that smells scum talk. And Vi focuses on milkshake who really didn't post much. Avoiding our confirmed scum.

----Upon reading more, I find that Vi has done really not as much as we think. Many fluff posts.
Vi wrote:
Kmd4390 588 wrote:Vi, I still don't understand your argument. You said Ray would make better arguments as scum. I want to know why you believe this. Your reasoning so far makes no sense.
Not that he would make better arguments as scum. That he would abandon ineffective arguments as scum.

It's not a strong tell and I'm not out to make the focus of my day defending le Ray of Frost (yes, I
can
see the wheels turning in your head about a Vi-RayFrost scumpair). I just think we're more likely to hit scum with milkshake and Snow_Bunny. Hence why I said we could drop this now; I had to reread to find out what we were arguing about in the first place.
Kmd 588 wrote:My opinion on Milk? 4th scummiest player after Ray, Jordan, and Lowell (prob SK).
Fair warning - Lowell is playing more or less the way he usually does. At least alvinz is playing above expectations >_>

Why has CooLDoG dropped off the list?

----

Let's go ahead and get this out of the way.

Snow_Bunny's first three posts are made of vagueness and noncommittality (mmm, made-up words). It seems like she's trying to put out the least information possible to get by. To illustrate, the main focus of posts 1 and 2 are about how the case on CooLDoG is a stretch, but in post 3 the DoG has become suspicious. Sssso what were those first two posts?
Post 3: Vote Bub (9th and last vote on wagon). As I mentioned before, Bub is an easy target (not that he doesn't like to make himself one). We'll see that phrase again.
Post 5: Ambiguously justifies the validity of both of the CooLDoG and Bub wagons. (the wagons are based on mutual OMGUS which is bad, but both of them are OMGUSing each other so they're both more likely scum which is good)
Post 6:
I'm getting a very fishy signal coming from Jordan.
[ <- quote]

*Hypocrisy re: activity
*More hypocrisy re: bandwagoning RayFrost on the basis of a quote
*Apparently didn't read Kmd's post
*Repeating first point
*Confirm vote is evidently scummy
*Repeating second point

In conclusion, I'm getting a very fishy (read scum) signal from Jordan.
[ <- quote]
While the first two points are correct, this reads like a bad middle school essay - like you're going through the motions of convincing people that your target is scummy.

Notice later in the post that RayFrost gets attacked for doing what S_B was doing herself in post 3, although the scale is admittedly different.

Post 9: Maybe this is because I have a meta read on Lowell, but S_B's attack on his words seems like it's reaching, abusing a tell that doesn't work.

I'm ambivalent about the daykill business. Snow_Bunny would have been allowed to talk during "Twilight" (as she was not dead yet), but I can see how that wouldn't be obvious. More concerning is that scum have good reason not to say anything during Twilight unless they're trying to manipulate people. (At the very least you could have said "gj, you hit a Townie" as the mod would have probably let that go by considering the reveal scene would have said as much.)

The next few posts are generally pushing easy targets. tubby, alvinz, RayFrost when it was convenient. The vote in 18 had the dubious reason that alvinz is trying to go under everyone's radars, when in fact it was pretty clear that he isn't/wasn't given the attention being applied to him. Bonus negative points for post 17, where S_B takes the somewhat-valid criticism of Lowell and spins it onto tubby with less-than-stellar reasoning. Notice that at this time her vote is on
Bub

The rebuttal to alvinz' vote has been a counterattack on alvinz' play - that yes, her vote on alvinz was justified and this is
all
(notice sweeping denial of potential responsibility) clearly a disguised OMGUS. Hopefully this version of the case doesn't come with that "out".

So there you have it - voting where she doesn't think it will be contested as evidenced by her late bandwagon vote and her vote on someone she perceived as an obv-antiTown lurker, calling out stereotypical anti-Town play without pursuing it (unless asked to explain), and filler posts. And that's pretty much all after 600 posts.

There, 30 minutes of my life when I should be doing homework.
milkshake and Snow_Bunny are about equal on the scumdar and I'll vote either one
Here is the 'holy' Vi argument on SB, yet doesn't vote him? I really don't like how you say "I'll vote either one of them." It gives scum an excuse and way of strategy in making fair distances and solid moves to kill the town.
Vi wrote:I completely missed le Bunny's response to my case. There's not much to respond to.

1) Yes, voting people who are acting blatantly and obviously anti-Town would be considered "going for the easy targets". The fact that they MAKE themselves easy targets (Lowell, CooLDoG, Bub, tubby, pre-hatewagon alvinz, Plum only knows why ZazieR isn't on this list) is usually irrelevant.

2) I did not accuse you of OMGUS, but I accused you of pulling that as your "out" for alvinz' case.

3)
Snow_Bunny 664 wrote:Also, I don't like to switch votes just like that. I like to leave my vote where it is unless there's some event that demands its movement.
I hear this often enough. What, then, does it take for you to switch your vote? Does calling Lowell out for obvious inside information qualify more than alvinz lurking?

I explained your thought process in post 5 as literally as I could.
Post 5: Ambiguously justifies the validity of both of the CooLDoG and Bub wagons. (the wagons are based on mutual OMGUS which is bad, but both of them are OMGUSing each other so they're both more likely scum which is good)
Here's the original quote for context:
Snow_Bunny 176 wrote:Hmmm... I'm not liking at all that CD and BB being brothers are playing in the same game. It's like having masons...

Anyways... I don't have problems with bandwagons, either. What I have problems is when they are not hand-to-hand with good scumhunting. Both of you are (CD and BB) are trying to get the other one lynched just to calm down the pressure you have on yourselves. For me, that's a big scum marker. Like, "ok, I don't care who gets lynched as long as it isn't me. So, for that, I'm going to support the other bandwagon." I'm pretty sure that if it was another player instead of BB with the highest number of votes, CD would be pushing that wagon. And vice versa.

For me, it's hard to decide between you two. Both of you are acting scummy, but at least I already know the type of game CD plays (an erratic one), and for that my pressure falls upon BB.
So are the wagons BAD because they're backed by bad reasoning, or are they GOOD because they're backed by bad reasoning?

The rest of the defense can be summed up as "nuh-uh".
Smells distancing. Vi still is voting milkshake at this time.
Vi wrote:I'm disappointed. I guess I'm not as close to the right track as I thought...

Some notes on the end of the Day.
*tubby and RayFrost bashing milkshake's Vig claim is horrible. It's not nearly as easy to breadcrumb as you were suggesting. In addition, Vig is a reasonably testable claim, especially considering we have Lowell, ZazieR, and SSK in this game.
To a degree I'm inclined to think RayFrost is the more likely Town of the two because he was wasting his vote on manho at the Day's end. If you're going to play badly, scum have incentive to play badly in a positive direction >.>
*manho, Hayker, and Dry-fit need to talk more. SSK needs to talk. imaginality needs to talk.
@mod: Lowell and ZazieR need to be replaced outright, and Sajin/DeathNote need to be prodded.

*I really hate SSK's deadline vote... and virtually everything he's done ITT.
*Jordan's voting record is terrible, and yet entirely not out of his character. I want to call probTown here.
*If one of Bub and CooLDoG is scum, it's CooLDoG. I'm not up for lynching either though.
*Not much has stopped me from believing Snow_Bunny or DeathNote are anything but scum. I'm wavering toward being less suspicious of Snow_Bunny though.
*alvinz is obvTown.

@Dry-fit:
Could you outline the case on milkshake for me?

-----

tl;dr As of right now, the following people should die today:
*DeathNote
*tubby216
*imaginality
*ZazieR
*MafiaSSK
*Lowell
*Snow_Bunny
Preferably all at once :D
If I had to pick three, they would be DN, imaginality, and SSK.

Vote: imaginality
(L-9)

---
Snow_Bunny 780 wrote:Btw, what's a reflexive cop?
It doesn't matter.
Although @dramonic: I believe that's a Kerrigan Cop, except they use batons.
Why has Vi still not really attacked SB and CooLDog at this point and going for another lurker/non producer/not very good suspect?
CooLDoG wrote:I am going to go-ahead and vote for
vote: rayfrost
because I am not liking his posts, and I still think he is scum. I just hopped milk because I wanted to have a lynch, nothing much else to post. I want every one to pick up and get the game going again!
Cautious vote much? Bus
Vi wrote:
RayFrost 869 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Sajin 864 wrote:So which of the fish on SSKs wagon do I have to shoot down with tubby?
dramonic, maybe Hayker

RayFrost is much more likely than not Town.
what does this statement even mean?
It is my opinion that you are statistically more probable to not be the opposite of the anti-Mafia factional alignment, noting a possible exception in regards to the lingering extension that you may indeed be scum based on certain conditions which are not yet revealed and may possibly be indeterminate in fact; therefore my current conclusion is that your alignment is as if the caveat was immaterial and the normal case is indeed applicable in this scenario with such sufficient significance that the results are worth publishing.

...I think that means
I'm pretty sure you're Town
:P
Tasty post. Could prove very useful.
Vi wrote:
Scum

tubby216
|
CooLDoG

dramonic
manho
MafiaSSK
|
DeathNote
Hayker
malpascp - Sajin - roflcopter -
Snow_Bunny

RayFrost
Bub Bidderskins
chamber
Dry-fit
imaginality
alvinz
Vi
Town
Why has CooLDog consistently hovered around scum area, but Vi never really gone in depth.
tubby216 wrote:Vi sweety you need to try harder, you are pushing for me to be lynched out of frustration and lazyness.

am i an easy target yes.

am i the best choice for today,,,no

so in other words put your thinkin cap back on and look elswhere
Funny post, more smells like a bus.

--
Day 3: Vi's defense of RF's townliness is a MODDED meta game. Odd defense. Good trick for scum since we cannot really attack that support, nor trust the validity.
Sigh, then switches votes to RayFrost, WTF.
So Day 3, Vi has swtiched votes 4 times. SB to Bub to SB to RF to SB. Nice trick, check the status of the wagon and jump on it when its sure to reach a lynch. Bus? And vote hopping is incredibly scummy. Contradicting herself with her cases.

Wow I'm surprised I didn't really focus on Vi's terrible play Day 3.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Oh yes I still can't believe the town was blind to Snow_bunny's severe scummy play Day 1. I still can't believe it. It was like a naked man in the street with a bra dancing to Never Gonna Give You Up to a disco ball.
Is back.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by RayFrost »

alvinz95 wrote:Oh yes I still can't believe the town was blind to Snow_bunny's severe scummy play Day 1. I still can't believe it. It was like a naked man in the street with a bra dancing to Never Gonna Give You Up to a disco ball.
This made me lol, and seriously... :? I may suck, but that doesn't mean I'm scum.
don't you feel silly now?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

alvinz95 wrote: Conclusion:

Vi is probably scum
RayFrost is probably scum
tubby is likely scum
roflcopter is maybe scum
dramonic is bad town
Everyone else is worthless town
Well at least now he admits to being worthless. It's a step up.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by RayFrost »

true, drammers
don't you feel silly now?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Vi »

Hey alvinz, you realize roflcopter has been hammered already, right?
Hey Mod, same question~

alvinz 1603 wrote:And vote hopping is incredibly scummy.
Blatant overgeneralization.
alvinz 1603 wrote:RayFrost is the best lynch as it will reveal alot.
I would think the roflcopter lynch would reveal more information about me (since I basically forced this lynch), RayFrost (since roflcopter has wanted him dead from the beginning), the three or four people who are basically following me around, and of course you - because by the "logic" in your post you're
distancing
from roflcopter-scum by saying that everyone except roflcopter would be a good lynch today.
alvinz 1603 wrote:Upon reading more, I find that Vi has done really not as much as we think. Many fluff posts.
Even without the fluff posts I've done more than you (which can be summed up as LISTEN TO ME AS I TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITH MY ANGRY FACE ON).

The rest is mostly an attack from hindsight.

On the plus side, I'm fairly sure you're Town.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:00 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Ok fine, I'm pretty sure this will end up something like SSK lynch.

Vi, fail, I don't think roflcopter was the best lynch because we simply have more evidence on RF and you. My only support towards roflcopter is a slightly different playing style and his support of Snow_bunny. You guys are the better choice as both of you have consistently distanced from our scum, CooLDog and Snow_bunny.

Town players go for the best chance. I really think this was a play to get rid of the best player Vi. You are likely scum with RF but that could change from rofl's result.

No, I have definitely done more than you. I've found the scum, and suspected CooLDog. The town is just idiotic because no one will read my posts or believe me and they just love to wagon easy targets and follow the scum. You have falsely lynched 2 people, maybe even roflcopter.
Is back.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:20 am

Post by tubby216 »

you mean you have bussed your partner and lived through the day cause no one would listen to me.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:38 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Is back.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 am

Post by tubby216 »

*insert rude inappropriate mod-killable response here*
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

All we can really do now is sit back and wait for the lynch scene. That will answer a lot of our questions.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 am

Post by DeathNote »

*Patently waits for Rolf to flip*

I am unsure if Rolf lasts post was confession to being scum or a "your stupid" post for us lynching town.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Plum »

Yeah, as soon as I saw the thread (now) I knew roflcopter had been hammered. The problem is - as I realize I should have mentioned by now, and I offer my sincerest apology to all - I do not have access from Friday sundown to Saturday evening EST (which is also why the opening of Day 4 was delayed past the 72-hour mark). Now you're gonna get a death scene, lovies.

Edit: I'll get you a list of the exact times for the next few weeks soon.
Last edited by Plum on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Plum »

Lynch Scene: Day 4

One! Two! Three! You go down like bowling pins and trot over to the bleachers to watch whoever's still on the field pummel each other. After the first few days, everyone has gotten a little faster, dodges with a bit more agility, throws the ball a little harder and faster.

But has your murder aim improved?

"I dunno," someone says in a hushed voice, looking down at the players on the gym floor below, "Who should we go after today?" The people listening shrug, but some point angrily at a dodgeballer on the floor - or a fellow spectator. But who's really more likely to be a fake - an infiltrator? How can you
know
? You can't. But, you argue, you have to do something. Roflcopter's still down there playing - you see him twist and dodge two balls thrown at him at once. And the bright dangerous spark comes into your eyes again - and he can't even gulp fearfully, because he doesn't look up from the game as you point and your whispers grow louder. He's so focused he doesn't notice most of you sneak out of the bleachers to the supply closet (where you nod sadly at the innocents and glare angrily at the treacherous fakers), nor when you come out with spare exercise weights.

Only you see the whites of his eyes as he throws the ball at his opponents and you bash in his skull.

It's pretty ugly. Kinda
Lord of the Flies
, but you try not to think about it, too much. After all, he was a threat. Right? Maybe. Hopefully.

When you search the body . . . there's a syringe. And a Doctor's certificate. Your faces fall and as you start to angrily scream at each other, blaming whoever you can, Plum whistles sharply.

"Have a look," she says, "does he have a proper invitation to the tournament on him or not?"

Well. He doesn't. How strange. He must have been a
Mafia Doctor
. You've caught another one of them! Your angry accusations turn to cheers, high-fives to all, even the ghostly Plum.

Just as the lights go out again. But this time, instead of despair . . . the cheers continue.

roflcopter, Mafia Doctor
has been lynched. Night Deadline: Get your actions in within about 72 hours.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Plum »

Tubby216
has requested replacement due to computer issues. The search starts now.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Plum »

popluartajo
replaces
tubby 216
(kudos and cookies to him) and Night deadline remains where it currently is, as his 24 hours coincides just within the original deadline. How fortuitous.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Plum »

"Rise and shine, y'all!" Plum yawns as the sunrise dawns in the windows. It's a red dawn. Red for blood - but whose?

Uneasy despite your recent victories, you get ready to play and notice something's off. Not the fact that there's probably a fresh corpse or two and definitely still some lurking threats. No, it's much more . . . elemental.

It's
quieter
than before. You start some warm-up exercises, but the loud bouncing of balls doesn't quite cover the fact that one - no, two - loud voices are missing from your little mob. But has disaster struck, like last night, or has some more vile villain succumbed? You hesitate, try not to notice who's here and who isn't, and notice, with a shudder, quite how small your group is growing. The tournament is winnowing away the weaker players, it seems.

Eventually you push through your denial and gather to follow the sound of the silence. In the hush you almost fancy you can tell foe from friend - but no, the truth it just as murky as before. But you do find, high up in the bleachers, two bodies wrapped almost reverently. You know who they are.

"Vi," you whisper, "and Rayfrost." Some voices are sorrowful but some are warily hopeful or vengeful. But when you check, they wear only shrouds, with their proper tournament invitations tucked into the folds of linen. Both appear to have been
Vanilla Townies

Plum, the ghost, bows her head in her hands and shudders. The ghosts of the players - her invited guests - seem to be taking a toll on her, too. She doesn't even know where there spirits are, only that they're not hanging out here, where the tournament must go on.

"Sorry guys," Plum says when she regains her composure. "Go play, everyone. And do me a favor and get the jerks who keep doing this; get 'em good."

Vi, Vanilla Townie
and
RayFrost, Vanilla Townie
have been killed. Deadline two weeks from today. With 10 players alive it'll take 6 votes to Lynch and 5 to no-Lynch.
Last edited by Plum on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by populartajo »

Hi everyone!

Kay, I reread on the night and I made lots of notes as I progressed. I dont intend you to read them all but if you really want to understand how did I get to my conclusions, I suggest at least skimming.

Notes:

With a vigilante dead, I think we are facing one-two scum left and/or sk. Prob a sk for the double kill night 3.

Dead scum are cooldog, snowbunny and rolf.

Good thing is that kmd caught scum in page 2 and we have tons of reactions. This is going to be fun. For the record, kmd is right that cooldog was obvscum for that first post and his posterior defense.

Hayker feels town in page 2. I dont see him defending cooldog that early. Ray is also prob not scum with him for being attacked.

Sajin's response is lacking but I guess its fair nuff. Page 3. Milkshake defense feels relaxed, so prob town here. Bub is almost defending him, supporting milkshake pov. Prob scumpartner here.

More bub-cooldog connection in post 60. Lowell is meh voting cooldog.

Vi votes for Hayker and disagress with kmd. Of all players in the list, I was expecting him to be one of the few that would understand kmd's case. Prob scumpartner.

Rayfrost is not convinced. Dramonic either. Those guys are still in RVS.

Ok, hayker is non scum with cooldog for post 84 and very prob town for the tone of his answers. Cooldog is typical scum going behind an easy target.

Imaginality is forcing a fos case on hayker. Dont like it.

Enjoying dryfit case on 106 Good stuff about bub.

Snowbunny defending cooldog means that there is prob some townies supporting the "I dont see the cooldog case".

Deathnote also posts good stuff by the end of page 5. Prob town too. I dont see him bringing attention to cooldog when there is a bub wagon.

Mmm, post 132 is remarkable. Cooldog is justifing bub play but still votes him. Dunno what to make of it. Bussing?

Mmm, 134 looks like bussing. Of all his voters, bub chooses cooldog.

Snowbunny votes bub. Possible cooldog defense. Probabilites of them being scum together diminish.

My theory gets more points for cooldog post 163. "We really need to slow this bandwagon, bub is at l-2 already" But I thought you thought he was scum...

Okay, Vi is trying to divert attention to hayker in 166, after cooldog's obv scumminess. IGMEOY.

Rayfrost is more town than ever for cooldog's attack on 195.

Bud and Jordan look worse for attacking RayFrost that is being brutally honest in page 9.

Snowbunny is scumattacking rayfrost and jordan. Totally not bussing.

Milkshake is more town than ever for his attacks against cooldog in page 12.

Dryfit is also town. Bringing back attention to cooldog with good reasons. Post 319.

Yep, definitely calling bub-cooldog scumpair. For post 346. Bub has suddenly forgotten the cooldog case and is torn between new options ray and tubby. Cooldog also seems to have forgotten his bub case.

Imaginality once again shows his oportunism in post 388 votinf gor rayfrost.

Snowbunny is amazing in giving me town players. 439 clears alvinz.

Yey, post 542, chainsawing alvinz for attacking snow bunny.

These three (snowbunny-cooldog-bub) seem to connected to be true. Prob newbie scumbags defending each other.

Vi gets some needed townie points for his snowbunny case.

Mmm, if cooldog is defending snowbunny then why he didnt defend bub?

Deadline wagon on milkshake. Full of fail but whatever.

People I dont like at end of day 1: bud, manho, sajin and imaginality.

People I like : deathnote, vi, alvinz, rayfrost, jordan, dramonic, dryfit

DAY 2

Lol at scumbags following vi in clearing alvinz.

Getting a bad read from imaginality. Page 35.

Page 36. Oh, bub is starting to pressure cooldog. Again. Lets see if this time it maintains.

Page 38. Rolf replaces in and his first post is an interesting cooldog-bub theory shut down inmediately for rayfrost case. Amazing vote:town, fos:scumpartner(s) textbook example. Rayfrost is more town than ever.

I dont think Im getting tunneled on bub, but omg, he does unvote cooldog and votes tubby in post 998.

SSK deadline lynch outs rolf and his obvscum ways.

Getting strong sk read from Vi from posts 1200 (making lots of cases) and 1212. "Why am I mafia?"

Confirming my reads and enjoying how rolf is trying to deflect bunny attention to easy target ray frost.

Good job in lynching snowbunny Took a while but you finally did it.

DAY 3

Also cant stop thinking Vi killed chamber. Anyway, why the hell is Vi still alive when he has been called town by pretty much everyone?

Vi outs rolf very nicely. And once again imaginialty shows his oportunism.

Wait, I dont get how rolf scum means bub is town. Explain?

Oh Dry-fit makes me a sad panda in 1601. He totally should have full claimed.

Town
Deathnote
RayFrost
Dryfit
alvinz95

Neutral
malpacsp
dramonic
Sajin
manho

Scum
Bub (depends of dryfit flip)

Prob SK
Vi
imaginality
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by populartajo »

Dry-fit, I want you to tell me why do you think bub is not scum because everything points to him.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vi is dead and flipped town, Tajo. Same for rayfrost.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Hmm... I can honestly say I didn't expect those kills tonight. I figured Vi had the only chance to die if he was SK but a good Mafia wouldn't kill him otherwise as there was a good chance to pull a lynch on him. Rayfrost was a terrible night kill.

Normally I would start the day off by voting for Bub, however... what dryfit said last day phase forces me to bite my tongue. What Tajo said before, why is he town?

Also, I totally nailed that Rolf had some sort of protection which leads me to believe that Bub is probable SK or really really stupid scum for outing his partner on NK immunity.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Post by imaginality »

I looked a bit at the comments the known scum made about other players who are still in the game. In summary (where 'SB pro' means SB made positive remarks about the player, 'CD anti' means CoolDog made negative remarks and/or votes on the player, etc.):

2. DeathNote - SB nothing, CD anti then pro, ROFL anti
7. tubby216 populartajo - SB anti (didn't vote him), CD anti, ROFL anti
8. ~Jordan` malpascp - SB, CD, ROFL all nothing (neutral in LoSes)
9. imaginality - SB nothing, CD nothing, ROFL pro in LoS
10. dramonic - SB nothing, CD slightly pro, ROFL anti
11. Sajin - SB, CD, ROFL all nothing (neutral in LoSes)
13. Dry-fit - SB nothing, CD pro, ROFL nothing
17. Bub Bidderskins - SB anti, CD anti early, ROFL anti
18. manho - SB anti, CD anti, ROFL neutral
20. alvinz95 - SB anti, CD flipflops, ROFL pro in LoS

Putting this out there in case anyone wants to build on it. SB,CD and ROFL did comment about each other quite a bit, but I think there's a good chance there's at least one scum on their team who they avoided commenting on.

Though I'm not a big fan of manho's iso, I think it's not so likely that manho is mafia because that means CD would have listed three scum in a row in his LoS (iso 73), which just seems a touch unlikely.

With alvinz it was intriguing to see how much CD in particular flip-flopped on him. Very wishy washy.

CD said of tubby/tajo "I think he would make a good target" and I am leaning against thinking they were all bussing him. I think they were just trying for a mislynch like they were also trying for with RayFrost and Bub too.

The fact that all of them pretty much totally avoided commenting on malpascp is very interesting however. The same was true of Sajin, but I have a slightly town read on Sajin in iso, whereas mal could well be mafia.

So for now,

Vote: malpascp

More later...
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”