Mini 903 - Owarai TV (Game over... who won?)

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Well, my case wouldn't be much beyond that really...just filled in with actual quotes for quick reference.

I really want to hear from everyone else first before I vote. I'm not comfortable with this being the VP and Amished show while everyone lurks to avoid connections.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Anon »

Got back from a long trip.

Need reread so bad. From my memories, what happened with starbuck wagon? Also, Dev seems an incredibly easy lynch, and Im saying this without having reread. Which means that I still think that threatening people to lynch you is a reliable towntell.

There seems to be a pseudocase against me, courtesy of baltar and amished. Can you concise your points against me?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Amished »

@Anon: Actually I believe that VP is on the wrong track with you. I want more content to be sure though so I look forward to your reread.

As for Starbuck, she looks a lot townier after her case on dram yesterday from my perspective and I think that sentiment is shared with a couple people (or maybe just VP.. not sure).

Where's Raivann? He's still alive (I know, I checked). Starbuck is too, so I'd like to hear more from her as well.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Anon »

I find myself agreeing with this poster Anon.
Anon wrote:I dont think we can call Amished and Baltar omgsotownithurts just for the flip. Hell was pretty inexperienced and I dont think its that unlikely that an experinced scumpartner(s) would bus him from the beginning. Not that I find them scummy, but thats a long distance from being obvtown.

Amished and Baltar, since we talking about this, what do you think of Hell's early vote on me?

In other news, Im pretty sure Hell didnt mention or barely mentioned a scumpartner day 1 :

He random votes dev, Im his first serious case in iso 2, reck is his second one in iso 10, he asks questions to reck, amished, dev and baltar . He answers questions to raivann in iso 8 and 9. (I also think its likely there is a scum in this group)

So, people he barely mentioned: starbuck, raskol, dram, chauchau. Pretty sure we have at least one scum here. Im isolating each of them after job but for the moment:

Vote : Starbuck

Read somewhere that she is usually very aggressive to the wagons formed against her. But here, she has been totally the opposite, like being ironic to the wagon formed against her day 1. Starbuck, any explanation for this?

PS: I should find the thread in the night unless someone is too kind and already has it in watched topics.
Vote: Starbuck.

Amished, what in star's case makes you think she is town?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Amished »

Post 512 is the biggest thing that I can point to for my Starbuck town read.

Her points against Dram feel legit to me. Her tying of dram's thought processes together to form a compelling case does not feel forced (basically *not* a "this is a wiki scumtell, he did it, he's scummy!"). Linking suspicions and non-votings; links of suspicions without explanations, this is all stuff I would expect more from a townie than a scummer. She could just be good scum but I don't believe that as much as I think the whole post is genuine and that she's town.

For your case against her, it looks like you're using HnF WIFOM to tie them together (HnF never mentioned w, x, y, and z; y and z are town, that means that one or both of w and x are probably scum) doesn't fly for me. Neither does a meta case (read that she's more confrontational and she's not here). Needless to say you're not exactly bringing compelling evidence here against her.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Devestation »

Amished wrote:So Dev, why aren't you voting for xRx now if you were sure he was scum before? What made you reconsider/change your mind?
It's a new day. I want to see what he does now.
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: Devestation
Figures.
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Amished »

... okay.. It's still the same player slot (and still the same player since you only vote for somebody that you're 100% sure is scum) but okay... ???

Care to do something else while waiting on xRx for a new day? Question another suspect perhaps?

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote: Devestation

Look! stuff is happening.
YOUR AD HERE

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

xRECKONERx wrote:And I still have Scumbuck feelings. But then again, Starbuck knows all about my dirty feelings towards her =P
How creative....."Scumbuck"....too bad I'm NOT.

Still waiting for that case.

Btw, meta is not an answer.

So Anon, you are voting for me based on my meta, but not anything based on what has gone on here? This seems very opportunistic to me.

Do you have any other suspicions or are you going to continue to tunnel?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Raivann »

I've been sick, catching up now...
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Raskol »

Bleh, will get caught up soon. Had all my games go into night phase at the same time and I'm having trouble getting myself back into mafia-playing mode now.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Meh, I think meta is an answer, and plus I'd rather lynch Dev or dramonic now, Starbuck.
green shirt thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lord help us.

dramonic is dead Reck. We lynched him yesterday.
YOUR AD HERE

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

Vote xRECKONERx
for not paying attention to his scum kills.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 am

Post by VP Baltar »

C'mon Starbuck, you've played with Reckoner enough to know better than that.

He's most likely town this game. I can read him if you can't. Devestation and Anon are much more likely to be scum.

Speaking of which guys, you have anything to say?

Anxiously awaiting Raivann and Raskol as well.
YOUR AD HERE

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Raskol »

Here are my thoughts, not bothering to justify them completely atm. All of these could be wrong obviously, but I'm finding them more likely than the alternatives.

-It's unlikely that either VP Baltar or Amished are scum unless they're partners running a very specific strategy. Giving them both a townie pass because it's quite unlikely that this is what's been happening IMO.

-Reckoner is probably town. Double voters typically are. Also, his play would be extremely ballsy if he were scum (in a similar way to VP/Amished thing above).

That leaves Raivann, Starbuck, Anon, and Devestation.

---Starbuck's self-defense has seemed townie to me. Hard to explain exactly what I mean, but a lot of what she's been doing indicates someone who doesn't know for sure the alignment of her attackers. Also, the fact that Anon is pushing for her lynch suggests to me they aren't partners, which further limits the chances she's scum. She's a town-read for me, though not as solidly so as the first three people I listed.

---Raivann has been giving me VI vibes all game. On his own he would be unreadable but the many weak attacks that have been made against him suggest he's more of an 'easy target' than anything else. Also, the way he handled the Hellfire wagon suggests that if he's scum he was bussing in a way that I wouldn't expect from a player like him. I'm leaning town on him but am not confident at all.

---Dev has been scummy all game, and is focused heavily on Reck with only minor connections to anyone else. Might seem strange, but a large part of my scumread on Dev is that there isn't anything to indicate that he's town. He hasn't produced much if any content, has no townreads (this is a huge scumtell imo), and (insert all that stuff I said yesterday).

---I initially found Anon slightly town, then he slipped off my radar for a while and I've paid little attention to him. On a reread, with the benefit of flips and assuming my three townie passes were handed out well, Anon comes out in my top two among the remaining scum possibilities.

Anon shows signs of scumteam interaction with Hellfire (see his iso 9 ('coaching'), iso 11 (wagon deflection), and iso 14 (defense by gut).

I also noticed that he started buddying me after I gave an initial townread on him. Leaning scum for him.

TL:DR
-I could live with lynching either Anon or Devestation, preferring Devestation. They're our scumpartners IMO, for these reasons as well as what's already been said.

vote: Devestation
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Raskol »

Actually, fuck that. I'll still participate in a Dev lynch today if that's the way it goes, but I'd rather get Anon first.

Reasoning: Dev's flip will give me less information about the game than Anon's will, which tips the balance when I'm fairly (and fairly equally) confident that both are scum.

unvote

vote: anon
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, yeah. Right. Well, dead dram means I have to lynch Dev.

And I dislike Starbuck's vote on me... is it a joke or what? If I was scum don't you think I'd know I killed dramonic? o_O

I just have very little interest in this game atm. BioShock 2 came out at midnight last night. So shush.
green shirt thursdays
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Raivann »

Raskol, unless I missed something, you hammered Dev !

xRx - 2
VP-1
Amished-1
Raskol-1
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Raskol »

Hmm. I didn't consider that reck counted as two: didn't intend to hammer.

Still, no huge loss if I did. I'm not sure what info I would have gotten today before a flip in any case, and Dev's isn't that much worse than Anon's.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

lol, smooth move. Here's to hoping I'm right.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Also, since I haven't had much of chance to speak up today.

I stand by my reads. If Dev does not flip scum, I'd look at Anon and possibly Raivann...though xRECKONERx could be a third buddy I'm reading incorrectly.

I have a strong town read on Amished unless he is completely duping me here (which he IS capable of). Raskol and Starbuck also look decent overall. All three seem to be honestly hunting scum.

Raivann, post some shit before the thread is locked. Seriously. If you don't, I'm considering it a scumtell.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

EBWOP: or what Raskol said apparently.

Also, I'm jealous Reck :( I wanna play some Bioshock 2.
YOUR AD HERE

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Amished »

.... wow. Here's hoping we're all right; but I'm pretty confident in this flip anyways. I had forgotten that xRx was a double voter too as that stopped being a determining factor for his alignment basically as soon as that whole issue was clarified..

VP, you said you woulda lynched me in endgame if my plan had kept going the way I wanted it to in LOST. I'm not that capable. Actually, I don't know of another game where I was scum that had to fool you. NY91 I was town (you scum), ViPod I was town (you scum), LOST was scum, but I covered that. Quick and Dirty I was scum but you voted for my slot at the end of day 1 if I remember correctly.

Last man standing, both town, you ended up mistrusting me there towards the end (which I helped win for you, btw....); MM's pie E7 you were scum (again). I think that's all the games we've played as seperate people. I haven't had much opportunity to even try to fool you now that I think about it.

And you wonder why I call you scum in every game that I play with you.

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Ah, but clearly you've had enough experience with me (plus special director's insight into my play through hydraing) that you'd play with a plan to trick me if you WERE scum.

I'm a little worried that you are downplaying it...but my mind is too suspicious at times.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”