Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Sidekick »

Confirmed
All the people are so happy now their heads are caving in. I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Sidekick »

Moving at the speed of something not very fast.
All the people are so happy now their heads are caving in. I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Sidekick »

Vote Hoopla

On the basis that you can not possibly have a birthday everyday!
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Sidekick »

Riddick wrote:
vote budja

let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
Is dat sum bandwagoning I smell?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Sidekick »

Hoopla wrote: Why do three votes make a bandwagon, and not two? From the tone of your post, it seems you have an anti-bandwagoning stance - can you clarify your position for me?
To be clear, it was intended as light hearted hence the purposely poor use of english.
Riddick wrote: can u smell what the rock is cooking?

on a more serious note, why did you ask that question? do you think i'm bandwagoning, and if i am what does it mean? more likely to be town or scum or is it null?
I couldn't tell you whether or not it makes you more likely to be scum or town. There are too many factors, in this situation? Still hard to say.
SpyreX wrote:A better question is:

If you found something you thought was actually WORTH noting as a scum manuever, why would you leave your vote on a random?

Unvote, Vote: Sidekick
Did I say I thought it was a scum manuever?

Don't put words into my mouth.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Sidekick »

Sotty7 wrote: Sidekick, if you can't tell if bandwagoning is scummy or not at this point of the game why did you point it out in the manner you did?
I clearly said I intended as a light hearted joke, some people blew it out of proportion.
If I legitimately thought he was being scummy...
I would have voted for him.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Sidekick »

SpyreX wrote:
sidekick wrote:Is dat sum bandwagoning I smell?
sidekick wrote:Did I say I thought it was a scum manuever?

Don't put words into my mouth.
Now, apparently you're saying that awesome first quote was in the King's English:

Is that some bandwagoning I smell?

Versus:

Is that scum bandwagoning I smell?

Otherwise I couldn't be putting words in your mouth.

OF COURSE, that raises the question of:
Sidekick wrote:To be clear, it was intended as light hearted hence the purposely poor use of english.
If the answer to other questions raised is "its a joke" why did I get "don't put words in my mouth"

These are the mysteries that shape us.

-----
CC wrote: SpyreX, what's your case on Budja? It's serious? Because it looked like an early D1 joke. Point on Sidekick is weak but at least a point. Point against Budja seems like joke made from far-fetched thoughts. Why do you think you should be voting him, instead Sidekick? Just because Sotty told you to?
Cases at this point? Perish the thought.

I started out messing with Budja because while I wont use meta in play Budja and I have a history of me getting him lynched. :)

THEN, Sidekick did something that I wanted an answer to.

THEN, Hoopla ruined it by speaking up too soon - although he does have a decent point about the wagon.

SO, back to Budja.
You got don't put words in my mouth because you're taking it way too seriously and trying to read to much into it.
"Is dat sum bandwagoning I smell?"
Was meant as:
"Is that some bandwagoning I smell?"
I wasn't misspelling scum, I wasnt hinting at anything, I wasn't implying anything. Stop trying so hard.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Sidekick »

Dunno SpyreX, why ARE you trying so hard to see things that aren't there?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Sidekick »

Dunno SpyreX, why ARE you trying so hard to see things that aren't there?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Sidekick »

Hoopla wrote:The town gets nowhere without people overtrying and overanalysing things early on! They're always a long-shot, but it is information to work with, and better than random voting. I'm hoping Day 1 doesn't go any longer than 200 posts - I feel that is probably optimum for a mini normal.
Yeah but in my opinion he crossed the line into "denial of the obvious."
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Sidekick »

SpyreX wrote:
Sidekick wrote:Dunno SpyreX, why ARE you trying so hard to see things that aren't there?
Woosh.

Why didn't you just say it was a joke and I missed the point if that was the case versus "don't put words into my mouth"?

And, sure, I can be the only one that saw scum versus some and thats all cool and the gang. That doesn't make it any more "denial of the obvious" and that doesn't alter
that a joke that easily, easily could be not a joke
isn't going to stand on the weight of "ohh snap I was joking but didn't reference it when I was asked about it"
In the post I first replied to the accusation
, I said it was mean as light hearted, as in a joke. Is this the part where I say Woosh?
Sidekick wrote: To be clear, it was intended as light hearted hence the purposely poor use of english.
That said... If I really thought it was scummy, why would I be denying I don't think it's scummy now? Why would I be voting him? Why would I be arguing with you about it?

TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR:
It was a joke. I did not think he was scummy for doing it. I did not accuse him of being scum.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Sidekick »

Err EBWOP grammar fail:
That said... If I really thought it was scummy, why would I be denying I don't think it's scummy now? Why would I be voting him? Why would I be arguing with you about it?
Should be:
That said... If I really thought it was scummy, why would I be denying I think it's scummy now? Why wouldn't I be voting him? Why would I be arguing with you about it?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Post by Sidekick »

My apologies
I got my foot ran over by a car.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Post by Sidekick »

DisgruntledSean seems hollow to me. Infact he even says he has nothing in post 128.
This is mostly intuition but it seems like he was just pressuring icemanE and calling him out for being inactive to take the spotlight off him.

For this reason:

Unvote, vote: DisgruntledSean
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by Sidekick »

There was some construction on the sidewalk and a huge pile of sand on the street so I had to walk in practically in the middle of the street, then a red car drove over trying apperently to get as close to the pile of sand as possible (which I already was). My foot was at a weird angle or something and got ran over, and a bunch of skin got torn off the side of my leg. (My leggings got ripped as well :[). Then limping away and trying not to cry the guy who did it drove up beside me and started telling me off, I swore at him and went to catch my bus home. My foot was killing me so I basically lied around and did nothing. (It wasn't broken though luckily~).
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by Sidekick »

cruelty wrote:The best part of the story is where you specifically mention that the car was red.

That said, sounds painful, sorry to hear.
It was an odd rusty red colour and really sticks out in my mind.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Sidekick »

Riddick wrote:
WingsOWisdom wrote:L-5 to L-2 in less than 24 hours? That's a little too fast for my liking, especially since IcemanE is not the only person who has contradictory posts.
at what speed would prefer the wagon to go at?

also what do you mean by too fast, is it scummy or wut?
Why do you keep asking whether or not something is scummy?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Sidekick »

Riddick wrote:answer my question and i'll answer yours.
Which question?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Sidekick »

SpyreX wrote:That said:

What do you think about this latest Sidekick / Riddick exchange and the ebb-flow in Sidekick's play?
Define ebb-flow
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Sidekick »

SpyreX wrote:ebb-flow as in "Ohh I'm being attacked I'll talk a lot."
"Ohh I'm being bothered by one person I'll talk some."
"Ohh... welp no posting here."
I just don't have very much to say, I'm not very good at Mafia yet.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Sidekick »

That sounds bad. I mean the game Mafia not the role Mafia.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by Sidekick »

I'm going to leave my vote on Sean, his logic seems very unsound to me. As for Riddick having alts, does it really matter? Most likely you assume if you knew his alt you would know more about his "percieved" playstyle, whereas in reality people change game to game and just because someone might show a pattern doesn't mean they're going to stick to it.

Also I wouldn't be suprised if SpyreX turns out to be scum, just a feeling.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Sidekick »

Personally I prefer to lynch Sean, but I'm never unwilling to change. We'll see what IcemanE's replacement is like..
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Sidekick »

Well this has progressed quickly, don_johnson why are you pushing cruelty so hard? Are you seriously suggesting he is 100% scum? It's possible yes but I think you're being extreme and pushing way too hard. I think you saying he is 100% scum at this point is folly.

I think you're going too hard on such minor things, perhaps you should back off and rethink?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Sidekick »

don_johnson wrote:how about snow white? the "scumlist" in 268 is awfully convenient... although sidekick defending my other main suspect seemed a bit senseless. i am thinking spyrex town mainly based on the fact that he could have gotten off my wagon without making such a stout declaration of my towniness. this would have certainly enabled scumspyrex to jump back on if the sean wagon broke down. i agree with the thoughts on sean's claim, though i am expecting a pile of bodies in the morning.

unfortunately i have to admit that cruelty's avoidance read more as scum avoiding scum, but it could still be scum avoiding town. i need to reevaluate. is there any support for a cruelty lynch?
I wasn't defending him I was asking you to elaborate on your reasons so I could consider whether or not I wanted to vote him, but spin it any way you want.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Sidekick »

That said Gunsmith seems like a decent claim to me, however I'd also like to point out he dodged claiming for a day. Perhaps to take the time to look up an obscure believiable claim?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Sidekick »

So I'm going to leave my vote on DisgruntledSean for now.
SpyreX wrote:Gunsmith doesn't make sense as a newbie fakeclaim.

I'll buy it for now and would mos def be up for the sidekick lynch STILL.
Reaction fishing?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Sidekick »

Apperently TuWictuah replace Col.Colthart.
Haven't seen anything form him.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by Sidekick »

Sotty7 wrote:I'm having a hard time swallowing Snow White being drunk during every post and looking back fongoid's hop onto riddick was just plain awful. But she did claim doc and despite the obvious pitfalls we can always deal with her later if needs be. With that in mind.

Vote: Sidekick

Disliked the back handed attempted to discredit Sean post claim and looking though her ISO there is a big lack of actual scum hunting. So vote goes on her. I believe that is 6 and we need one more.
What does ISO mean?
Regardless, I don't see any scum hunting from you, thoughts?

also:
unvote

@Cruelty, I asked don_johnson to provide reasoning so I could consider voting you, not because I couldn't form an opinion of my own or because I'm stupid, rather incase he pointed out something I missed or had very strong reasoning.

I don't have much to say at this point, I don't have anyone else to throw the suspcion on besides Scotty7 for his active lurking and being a hypocrite.

So vote
Scotty7

That said, I don't have a power role to claim or an amazing defense, all I can say is: I'm town and I'd rather not be lynched.

Also if I am lynched, can someone point out where exactly I went wrong because apperently some people think I'm basically guranteed scum, and I'd like to avoid that happening next time I'm town. (Mostly asking this because no one has provided any reasoning, besides saying "I trust Spyrex his scumhunting abilities are great!" When Spyrex himself has provided to reasoning.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Sidekick »

EBWOP: no not to*
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Post by Sidekick »

Hoopla wrote:
cruelty wrote:I find it a little hard to believe we zeroed in on two important town prs day 1..
*shrug*

It happens sometimes. Remember Mini 909 - Mindgamer was wagoned to L-1 first on D1 and claimed a PR, then we lynched Quagmire instead who was a CPR Doctor. Then the first scum kill was a tracker. And there was a lot of vanilla in that set-up too.

If one is lying, who do you think it is?
Something happening in one instance doesn't mean it's likely to happen again. That said if Snow White doesn't die tonight to the scum, there's something to go on there.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #336 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:20 am

Post by Sidekick »

I'd just like to say, I am with the town and I'd like to live. Would someone or some people back off, and give me a chance?

Sure killing a townie seems insequitionial now, but a day or two down the line you might be feeling the heat, so I'll even beg. Let me live today, please? Lets look for actual scum instead of quicklynching a townie just to meet the deadline.

To be honest I'd rather have a no lynch then have myself lynched. I realize a No Lynch isn't that great, but it's better then letting a townie die.

Please?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”