Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Crazy »

pwnman wrote:Bullshit. If you have no problem with piggybacking then why are you trying to get me lynched by bandwagon for piggybacking?
Another person that's obviously not reading the thread. You never answered how Mindgamer's first post could possibly have been a Fire Mafia slip, either.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Crazy
Crazy wrote:It's not; when have I said I thought SK was certain town? PWnman is just far scummier in my eyes, since he used the same case as SK, except he didn't even understand it!
The moment you never voiced an opinion on SK and agreed with SK, is the moment you are joining SK on this wagon.

If you seriously think that SK is scummy for her actions, why aren't you doing anything about this? All you've done is tunneled on pwnman this entire game, and tunneled on the connection of pwnman to SK's case by attacking pwnman.

If you don't have a good town read on SK
I find your case lacking when you aren't even taking effort to explore this avenue.

Crazy wrote: What I'm trying to get you to see is that Pwnman didn't understand the SK's case yet still voted for Mindgamer. Can you possibly deny that?
I'm not denying it, I'm saying you aren't attacking people who are deserving more of a wagon. You aren't even commenting on any other points of the pwnman wagon. Your insistance that the case is a done deal is making you tunnel.

You admitted that there are scummy people, why aren't you doing anything about this. You even admit that Mindgamer could be ice scum who slipped, however you aren't even exploring that part. You said he could be town or scum, but have done any effort to scum hunt outside of your pwnman case. If today was the deadline, and pwnman was lynched, consider this:

What position would you be if he flipped town.
What position would you be if he flipped scum.

The latter is awesome. The former, however, isn't.

Your case = one point.
My points on pwnman >>>> in number of arguments then yours.

Like seriously, you don't even comment on pwnman's recent post.
Crazy wrote: Hey, maybe SK and pwnman are partners; that would make sense.
Hey if they were: you have to answer: Why is SK so insistant on a pwnman lynch? It's unlikely they are on the same faction due to the strong push against pwnman.
Crazy wrote: SK's case on pwnman isn't weak. SK's case on Mindgamer was far weaker. And pwnman agreed with SK about Mindgamer without even understanding it in the first place.
So you ignore SK, but not Mindgamer and Pwnman? Like the eff?
Crazy wrote: DTM, it seems like you actually think pwnman would be scum if he wasn't a newbie, so you're just giving him a free pass, right? I mean, like nothing he ever could do would ever be scummy, because he's just a newb and doesn't know anything, right?
The fact that
pwnman admitted that he was wrong tips me off. If pwnman really wanted a quick wagon, he would press on with the "scum slip theory" because it was the leading, competing wagon. Even deflecting to the town lurkers would be much more realistic. Admitting that you were wrong/did not understand a case is not, I seriously mean, it's not a scum tell. It means that you took the time and said:

"I was wrong about this case"

SK wrote:I agree that my case on Mindgamer was weak. It was an attempt to make something happen to jolt out the RVS (although at the time I agreed with my reasoning).When Pwnman voted Mindgamer as well, he attributed his reasoning to be the same as mine. Since I concluded that Mindgamer was Ice Mafia specifically and Pwnman gave his conclusion that Mindgamer could be of either faction, it showed that he actually wasn't agreeing with my argument, he was just piling a vote on Mindgamer and using my reasoning as the excuse. That's scummy. DT, I am having a hard time fathoming how you can not see this.
Hey hey, Crazy expressed prefrence that Mindgamer was ice scum. If you specifically now say you used this to start discussion: why are you so hard pressed on pwnman when

1. You said your case was wrong in hindsight, but pwnman can't be given the same grace. Pwnman admitted before you (this post) that he was wrong, but you are attacking pwnman for something you are guilty for.

2. Crazy expressed prefrence that mindgamer appears like ice scum under your argument: but the fact that you don't address Crazy of this is contradictory when you tunnel heavily on pwnman

^^Look at the above, this is scum. SK needs a wagon on her now. She is backtracking in circles right now to force a pwnman lynch. This is a much stronger scum tell then anything.

@Darklight A
You sir are SK's scum buddy if you don't address what's BS about my vote.

@Mindgamer
Wait what the hell? I'm sorry you just derailed everything I just posted. You sir are scum coasting in the current pwnman/crazy/dtm debate.

@Ice
You obviously didn't read my posts. My main case was on Crazy but my conclusions were
Town who likes to tunnel
. [

I'm voting SK right now, not crazy. Learn to read k thanks
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Mod: Prod fallenangel and Scott
Nikanor, in post 118, wrote:
fallen angel is being replaced.
DTMaster wrote:
Learn to read k thanks
~Nik
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

DTMaster wrote:1. You said your case was wrong in hindsight, but pwnman can't be given the same grace. Pwnman admitted before you (this post) that he was wrong, but you are attacking pwnman for something you are guilty for.
You're conjuring things out of nothing. Pwnman never said he was wrong.
DTMaster wrote:2. Crazy expressed prefrence that mindgamer appears like ice scum under your argument: but the fact that you don't address Crazy of this is contradictory when you tunnel heavily on pwnman
Repeat that. This time, include quotes.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by DTMaster »

pwnman wrote:Yeah, never consider the fact that I thought it was a scum slip up too.
@Pwnman being wrong
Crazy wrote: A. Mindgamer is town, and the post was a joke.
B. Mindgamer is Ice Mafia, and the post was a joke.
C. Mindgamer is Fire Mafia, and the post was a joke.
D. Mindgamer is Ice Mafia, and the post was a scum-slip.

Option E - "Mindgamer is Fire Mafia, and the post was a scum-slip" does not exist.
Crazy wrote:My read on Mindgamer is pretty neutral; he could be town or either scum. All I've said is, IF HE SLIPPED, THEN HE'S ICE SCUM. To me, that means nothing, because I don't think he slipped. That only has relevance to SK and pwnman.
Crazy wrote:@DTM and pwnman - Please explain how Mindgamer's first post could possibly be a slip from a Fire Mafia!
^^ Prefrence at Ice Scum. If Crazy ruled out Mindgamer-firescum. He is left with Town-Mindgamer or Icescum-Mindgamer.

I explained how a firescum-Mindgamer would make a Freudian slip, by delfecting attention towards someone as fire scum
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by pwnman »

Crazy, for the billionth time, he could've been fire mafia trying to lynch his scum partner so he could look like a townie, or he could be trying to frame someone as fire mafia
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Deer »

Crazy wrote: Deer, I want to hear from you, not DTM, why the case on pwnman is so weak. You can say that pwnman, SK, and I all did what you'd call "piggybacking." I have no big problem with piggybacking itself, but apparently you do, so I want to ask you why SK and I piggybacking on pwnman's wagon is any worse than pwnman piggybacking on Mindgamer's wagon.
It's not, necessarily, but I feel that your defenses and responses to questioning have been worse than pwnman's. I never said I don't find pwnman scummy - what he didn't doesn't look great, but I just think yours felt more like an opportunistic scum move.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

DTMaster wrote:
Mod: Prod fallenangel and Scott
Jeez holding me to an 24 hour limit before prodding. Time for you to read closer. :shock:

SK: You FoS all the lurkers in this game, are you willing to lynch one D1?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Stk wrote:XScorp, care to give a reason with that vote, or do you prefer reckless abandon?
Reckless all the way. I just felt like doing something awesome ^_^
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by ICEninja »

OK DT, your case does now appear to be more focused on Crazy's tunnel vision. You put too much energy, however, in to this case about what he has said about Mindgamer. Your points against him don't add up at all. His case on pwnman is pretty weak, but your case on Crazy isn't much stronger. I'd say right now Kerrigan is looking a lot worse than Crazy. The fact that you switched your vote there does make me feel better about you, but there's still something about how aggressive you are.

I just can't stand how hard you're pushing for a lynch based off the current arguments. Crazy isn't looking great, but I think he's 3rd scummiest right now behind you and Kerrigan. Maybe even 4th behind pwnman, who in my eyes, hasn't contributed a single decent post in this game yet.

I also really don't like Mindgamer's last post. Didn't we learn from the first time that saying blatantly stupid things, assuming people will take them as jokes, is a bad idea? Throwing down a vote that belongs in the RVS then admitting to lurking intentionally is just not acceptable after the first 3 pages of the game. I need some scum reads from you, and reasons behind your scum reads.

I also agree that too many players have minimal activity and ridiculous votes right now. Sanhora can you please point out why you have a vote on me at the moment? Why are there multiple players who haven't posted any decent opinions lately?
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Nikanor »

"fallen angel, you've been awefully quiet. Are you sure you're doing alright?"
No sooner is the sentence finished than does fallen angel bend over and puke his guts out. When he raises his head again, he looks like an entirely different person!

"Hey guys, what's shakin'?"

Please welcome Nachomamma8, who is replacing fallen angel, to the game!

--------------------

Vote Count 1.7
Crazy (3)
- Deer, Mindgamer, pwnman
SaintKerrigan (2)
- DTMaster, XScorpion
DTMaster (2)
- DarkLightA, ICEninja
pwnman (1)
- Crazy
ICEninja (1)
- Sanhora
Mindgamer (1)
- SaintKerrigan

Not Voting (2)
- Nachomamma8, Scott Brosius

With twelve players alive, seven votes are required to lynch.

Deadline falls on Thursday March 18 at 16:50 UTC.

--------------------

"Would somebody please clean up this mess?"
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Deer »

Hey nacho, good to see you again. Thoughts?
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I have some new things to point out after reading some stuff.
pwnman wrote: Crazy, for the billionth time, he could've been fire mafia trying to lynch his scum partner so he could look like a townie, or he could be trying to frame someone as fire mafia
This is not for the billionth time. Actually it isn't for the second time, either. This is the first time you've ever actually demonstrated any justification for finding Mindgamer scummy. Do you still find Mindgamer scummy? Also, do you think you could actually post something that helps the town in any shape or form?

Speaking of Mindgamer, he has a grand total of 4 posts. Looking at them in isolation, we have:
His initial joke about me being fire mafia,
An empty post,
Saying he doesn't find pwnman scummy,
And then finally his last post. This is absolutely awful.
Mindgamer wrote: Eh... yeah... I don't really see much to do, sorry. :/

My joke could be interpreted as a scumslip. I don't like how Crazy refuses to understand that.

Unvote. Vote: Crazy
Bandwagon go!

/goes back to lurking
Crazy has said many times that he feels like your statement could have been a scum slip, bu that it is probably not. You then vote for the sake of bandwagon, then /going back to lurking. You have risen very high in my scum suspect list.

Sanhora has only posted 3 times, the first one being a random vote and the last one promising to catch up. This is intense lurking, and only has a single post of content. The second post was good, though. If I see more posts like the second one then my suspicion will drop.

Kerrigan actually looks a lot better than I initially thought. He leans on pwnman and Mindgamer a bit early on, and then has a vote on Mindgamer for what I feel are justifiable reasons. My suspicion of Kerrigan stemmed from me initially thinking he leaned too hard on people for joke posts, but upon a closer look, this didn't seem to be the case.

The real one that bothers me is XScorpion. I never really paid attention to him until I finally ISO'd him, only to find a complete vortex of content. Multiple votes have been thrown around for little or no reason, and I somehow feel less intelligent after reading his posts.

Crazy is caught in a mild contradiction for the piggy backing thing, but doesn't seem too bad for me. Lots of content and good explanation, but I really don't like how much force he puts in to his arguments.

My opinion on DT remains the same. Lots of scummy pushes to get people lynched without serious arguments.

Darklight is a little content shy, but seems OK. Deer and Scott seem OK.

DT looks bad, Mindgamer looks bad, pwnman looks bad, and XScorpion looks bad. For the moment I'm going to continue pressure on DT until I feel satisfied about any arguments and votes he has thrown down.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Ice

Aside: I like how you agree with me, yet at the same time call me scummy for it. I also like how you call agression, a play style choice, scummy when it is a matter of play stayle.

You sire are quite the hypocrite. If you think my attacks on these people are scummy, then you must
have reason to suspect that Crazy and/SK are town
. You also point out that half the town is passive, and doesn't do any thing.

Hey guess what dude: If you don't want a passive town, you have someone who is going to be aggressive in scum hunting to produce a read. Complaining about passiveness and then saying aggression from Me, and Crazy as a scum tell = You find Mindgamer and Pwnman town.

Why? The argument is: Aggression = scum pushing hard on a case. On what case? On a mislynch of course. Scum has less intensive to bus themselves day 1.

Finally, I like how you call Kerrigan scummy behind Crazy. But in your reread: Kerrigan gets cleared for mostly agreeing with what you believe in. You entirely skip over the scum signs that you clearly understood in 134.

Crazy who also believes in a pwnman lynch, but a possible town Mindgamer doesn't get cleared.

Why I find your analysis of these players faulty? Crazy has done more work then SK in the past couple of days for his case. SK is just riding on the Crazy analysis for the pwnman wagon.

You don't find that scummy at all?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:42 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

DTMaster wrote:
pwnman wrote:Yeah, never consider the fact that I thought it was a scum slip up too.
@Pwnman being wrong
I don't see that as him admitting that he's wrong.
DTMaster wrote:
Crazy wrote: A. Mindgamer is town, and the post was a joke.
B. Mindgamer is Ice Mafia, and the post was a joke.
C. Mindgamer is Fire Mafia, and the post was a joke.
D. Mindgamer is Ice Mafia, and the post was a scum-slip.

Option E - "Mindgamer is Fire Mafia, and the post was a scum-slip" does not exist.
Crazy wrote:My read on Mindgamer is pretty neutral; he could be town or either scum. All I've said is, IF HE SLIPPED, THEN HE'S ICE SCUM. To me, that means nothing, because I don't think he slipped. That only has relevance to SK and pwnman.
Crazy wrote:@DTM and pwnman - Please explain how Mindgamer's first post could possibly be a slip from a Fire Mafia!
^^ Prefrence at Ice Scum. If Crazy ruled out Mindgamer-firescum. He is left with Town-Mindgamer or Icescum-Mindgamer.

I explained how a firescum-Mindgamer would make a Freudian slip, by delfecting attention towards someone as fire scum
I think Crazy should be defending himself, but I'm going to say that you're pushing a whole lot of nothing. It was fairly clear to me that Crazy was making these arguments
from the hypothetical standpoint of my earlier argument
Scott Brosius wrote:SK: You FoS all the lurkers in this game, are you willing to lynch one D1?
Depends on the type of lurker. Active lurking, sure. General lurking, not really. That FoS post was more of an expression that the lurkers needed to get their act together and start doing stuff.

DTMaster, is Pwnman town? A simple yes or no answer, with reasons explaining why, will suffice.

XScorpion, you are not taking this game seriously.
FoS: XScorpion.

Also, hey, Nacho! Welcome to the game!

Waiting to hear from Mindgamer.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:05 am

Post by DarkLightA »

DTMaster wrote:@Darklight A
You sir are SK's scum buddy if you don't address what's BS about my vote.
I don't think many people would have that opinion :roll:

Anyway, this is why: Your suspicion started with a misinterpretation of a joke, and you haven't added much more to the case afterwards.

----

Welcome nachomamma =)
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Crazy »

pwnman wrote:Crazy, for the billionth time, he could've been fire mafia trying to lynch his scum partner so he could look like a townie, or he could be trying to frame someone as fire mafia
That's exactly what DTM said. It's disappointing that DTM ended up answering that question before you, because now I have less proof. I know you didn't think of that WIFOM crap when you voted Mindgamer, and I'm about 95% sure you're scum.
DTM wrote:I'm not denying it, I'm saying you aren't attacking people who are deserving more of a wagon. You aren't even commenting on any other points of the pwnman wagon. Your insistance that the case is a done deal is making you tunnel.
I am tunneling because I really think pwnman is scum. There's nobody today I would rather lynch than pwnman; I don't even think there's anybody I
could
lynch instead of pwnman even if I wanted too.

If I'm lynched, so be it. If pwnman is lynched, he's probably scum. If he's not, I'll count my loss and try again. But there's no way I'll change my opinion on pwnman unless I see him flip town.
DTM wrote:So you ignore SK, but not Mindgamer and Pwnman? Like the eff?
Pwnman is the only one I care about today. Tomorrow I'll look into Mindgamer/SK/XScorpion/Deer/everyone else that I need to.
DTM wrote:The fact that
pwnman admitted that he was wrong tips me off. If pwnman really wanted a quick wagon, he would press on with the "scum slip theory" because it was the leading, competing wagon. Even deflecting to the town lurkers would be much more realistic. Admitting that you were wrong/did not understand a case is not, I seriously mean, it's not a scum tell. It means that you took the time and said:

"I was wrong about this case"
I'd agree with you, but you must have imagined when pwnman said that.
DTM wrote:^^ Prefrence at Ice Scum. If Crazy ruled out Mindgamer-firescum. He is left with Town-Mindgamer or Icescum-Mindgamer.

People who are clever enough to "deflect attention" are not the same people that make Freudian slips. And people that post like pwnman are not the same people that think of crap like "deflecting attention and making a Freudian slip simultaneously".
Deer wrote:It's not, necessarily, but I feel that your defenses and responses to questioning have been worse than pwnman's. I never said I don't find pwnman scummy - what he didn't doesn't look great, but I just think yours felt more like an opportunistic scum move.
I was wondering if your gameplay would be fitting to your username. It is. :P You're far too passive.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:50 am

Post by ICEninja »

DT wrote: I like how you agree with me, yet at the same time call me scummy for it. I also like how you call agression, a play style choice, scummy when it is a matter of play stayle.
I agree with a couple of your points. Other points seem to be you just not getting it. Aggression is a play style, sure, but attempting to get someone lynched starting page 4 is not pro town.

My case against Crazy is fairly similar to my case against you. This here just about sums it up:
Crazy wrote: I am tunneling because I really think pwnman is scum. There's nobody today I would rather lynch than pwnman; I don't even think there's anybody I could lynch instead of pwnman even if I wanted too.
He had this already decided by page 4 or so, and that is not enough. Not even close. However I don't find his case to be quite as riddled with confusion as yours.

However, you do raise a few valid points. My problem with your cases against Kerrigan and Crazy are not because I find them town, they've both done a few scummy things, but because you've been trying to end the day too early. I just find it hard to believe that town is going to be ready to lynch someone so early.

I must also consider what a push against either of you would mean. IMO both DT and Crazy respond fairly well to attacks against them while other players simply look really bad. This combined with the fact that a mislynch on DT would be quite bad for the town, I am going to switch my focus.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, XScorpion has not posted any content worth reading. He has thrown around votes without reason or explanation, probably hoping to find an easy bandwagon target. He is, in my eyes, in the same boat as Mindgamer except with a higher post count. He just looks like he is trying to post without actually saying anything, which is exactly what scum strives to do day 1. I just don't see any rational for town posting the way he is posting. Therefore I would like to
unvote, vote XScorpion

Seriously, look at this.
XScorpion wrote: Reckless all the way. I just felt like doing something awesome ^_^
How is throwing down a random vote well after the RVS is over awesome? It is meaningless and without explaining why Kerrigan merits a vote, you simply should not have a vote there.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Crazy
Crazy wrote:That's exactly what DTM said. It's disappointing that DTM ended up answering that question before you, because now I have less proof. I know you didn't think of that WIFOM crap when you voted Mindgamer, and I'm about 95% sure you're scum.
Actually, the fact that pwnman took so long to answer, then rehashed my answer should be proof that pwnman is being scummy about his reasoning.
Crazy wrote:I am tunneling because I really think pwnman is scum. There's nobody today I would rather lynch than pwnman; I don't even think there's anybody I could lynch instead of pwnman even if I wanted too.

If I'm lynched, so be it. If pwnman is lynched, he's probably scum. If he's not, I'll count my loss and try again. But there's no way I'll change my opinion on pwnman unless I see him flip town.
What's stopping you from doing both?

@Iceninja
Iceninja wrote:I agree with a couple of your points. Other points seem to be you just not getting it. Aggression is a play style, sure, but attempting to get someone lynched starting page 4 is not pro town.
hahahahha, oh my. Iceninja, did it look like I had an entire wagon rolling behind me? It was only on page 5 when people started to vote for crazy. If I put Crazy at L-1,
then I would be attempting to get him lynched
. I was first to pull a case on Crazy, thus the first to scum hunt him

It's like the pwnman case, Scott was the first to reason it, but scorpion was the first
to vote.

I like it how when the pressure was on pwnman, it was scum hunting and you liked a pwnman lynch. How ever when I pressured Crazy, I'm attempting to lynch someone.

I'm scum hunting good sir, and if Crazy demonstrates scumminess
he deserves to be lynched
. Your favoritism of Crazy is insane because you didn't call this out when the pwnman case had 4 people on the wagon in under 4 pages.

Iceninja wrote:However, you do raise a few valid points. My problem with your cases against Kerrigan and Crazy are not because I find them town, they've both done a few scummy things, but because you've been trying to end the day too early. I just find it hard to believe that town is going to be ready to lynch someone so early. I must also consider what a push against either of you would mean. IMO both DT and Crazy respond fairly well to attacks against them while other players simply look really bad. This combined with the fact that a mislynch on DT would be quite bad for the town, I am going to switch my focus.
This says:
DTM is a threat to me
. Not: DTM was trying to quick lynch.

Unvote

Vote: IceNinja
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 am

Post by DTMaster »

Ugh fail tags. I need to preview.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

DT, please answer my question: is Pwnman town in your eyes? Why or why not?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

ICEninja wrote:I must also consider what a push against either of you would mean. IMO both DT and Crazy respond fairly well to attacks against them while other players simply look really bad. This combined with the fact that a mislynch on DT would be quite bad for the town, I am going to switch my focus.
This post rubs me the wrong way. It almost reads like a scum mind thinking out loud. At the same time, I'm still waiting to hear from Mindgamer, so for now I'll just put down a
FoS: ICEninja.

He also mentions some form of case against Crazy. I would very much like to see ICEninja's case against Crazy, considering that he didn't think Crazy was that bad, iirc.
Mindgamer
Mindgamer
Goon
Mindgamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Mindgamer »

A big welcome to Nachomamma8. As you can see, I haven't broken my habit of excessive lurking in early game yet. :)
Eh... yeah... I don't really see much to do, sorry. :/

My joke could be interpreted as a scumslip. I don't like how Crazy refuses to understand that.

Unvote. Vote: Crazy
Bandwagon go!

/goes back to lurking
Text in red is joking. The rest is serious. This is important because...
DarkLightA
This is obviously a joke from Mindgamer's side.

FoS: SaintKerrigan

Try to avoid jumping on EVERY joke you see, will you?
Hmm hmm. First, it's not a joke. It's just me sucking and not really paying attention to what's going on. Second, why is it OBVIOUSLY a joke. Explain what's so funny.
Your buddying attempt is noted.
ICEninja
Didn't we learn from the first time that saying blatantly stupid things, assuming people will take them as jokes, is a bad idea?
Nope, I did not learn this lesson. Quite the contrary. The joke boosted some interesting discussion and we already have people taking some serious stances about the attackers and defenders of the joke. That's great, isn't it? Progress AND humour. Now that's my idea of an awesome mafia game! :D
ICEninja
You then vote for the sake of bandwagon, then /going back to lurking. You have risen very high in my scum suspect list.
Interesting. Bandwagoning is pro-town imo, so I don't see what's your point here. Lurking is... sucky. I agree. But is that enough to rise 'very high' in one's scumlist? Why don't the other lurkers rise very high in your scumlist then? To me it seems like you are just picking on a bad poster. Scumpoints for you.
ICEninja
Crazy is caught in a mild contradiction for the piggy backing thing, but doesn't seem too bad for me. Lots of content and good explanation, but I really don't like how much force he puts in to his arguments.
Force is bad?
ICEninja
Darklight is
a little content shy
, but seems OK.
Most people would call that active lurking, but apparently you have a reason to be positive about DarkLightA. Which is...?
DTMaster
Actually,
the fact that pwnman took so long to answer
, then rehashed my answer should be proof that pwnman is being scummy about his reasoning.
This is relevant because?

SCOTT BROSIUS
I took a look at you in ISO and I saw nothing. Completely nothing. Start contributing please.

Vote: Scott Brosius

SaintKerrigan
This. Is. SPARTA!!!
Fixed.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Crazy »

I have no idea who you're quoting throughout that, Mindgamer, but since I don't remember typing any of the stuff you quoted, I don't think it's me. I don't see anywhere where you defended your vote on my bandwagon, which is bad because your vote never made sense to begin with, since I certainly never said your post couldn't be interpreted as a scum-slip. If I believed that, I'd be attacking SK as hard as pwnman.

Also, it seems to me Scott had posted more content than Sanhora, XScorpion, and probably pwnman. [and even you, before that last post.] Deer, too, is relatively low on post content. Why did you choose Scott in particular?
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I never had a vote on Crazy. I never found him extremely scummy, only somewhat. He's pushed quite hard, too hard, on pwnman. He wasn't the one to start the bandwagon, and he accused pwnman of piggy backing on Kerrigan's logic against Mindgamer and did a small amount of piggy backing himself, thus was caught in a small contradiction. As a result, I find him scummy to some degree. Definitely not the most scummy, however.

DT, you called people out for not taking a stance while the cases against people were still in their early stages. You were calling for more votes on people, as well. Maybe you weren't pushing at lynch zone yet, but you were definitely pushing towards a lynch. I'm not saying your case has no merit or value. It has some for sure, but not enough to call someone scummy enough for a lynch, as you essentially just did. However, I don't see you as a threat to me personally. I see ending day 1 too early as a threat to the town. That is completely different.

My initial vote on DT was based on how he simply didn't understand why Crazy was voting pwnman. DT somehow insisted that Crazy felt that Mindgamer's initial post was scummy, which he did not. Once DT's focus on Crazy shifted towards being overly aggressive with tunnel vision, which is a combination that is deadly to town, I felt better about his aggressiveness. His case had much more merit at that point. Right now, however, he seems to have switched his vote to me without all that much of a case.

It is understandable that different people feel like votes mean different things. I generally don't throw my vote around, and wait until I have a full blown case before i put one down. My vote on XScorpion is actually a bit uncharacteristic of my play style, and I am simply trying to adapt to this game. Some people, like DT, use their vote to gain reactions and scum hunt. Neither is wrong, so I'm willing to accept that I've been too hard on DT for his scum hunting. It is, however, too early to be asking for more votes to pile on someone without a significant case.

Kerrigan, I am simply considering both the pros and cons of lynching a player. DT is doing the best scum hunting out of any player here. Because of the amount of force he scum hunts with, I am keeping a close eye on him, but I definitely want to see where his pushes drive people before a train runs him over.

As for my switch to a vote on XScorpion, I ask everyone to read his posts in isolation and try to think of reasons to NOT vote him.

I have mixed feelings about Mindgamer's post. I'm not going to revise my opinion of him quite yet.

Return to “Completed Open Games”