Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:52 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Vote Count No. 9

IcemanE (5) - Spyrex, DisgruntledSean, Riddick, Budja, Cruelty
DisgruntledSean (5) - WingsOWisdom, Hoopla, Sidekick, TeWuicah, Sotty7
Riddick (2) - IcemanE, Fongoid

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Snow White replaces Fongoid. Thanks for replacing!

When she confirms I will give an updated deadline.
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Riddick »

don_johnson wrote:
^^ this is reaching. ice had two posts. he's been on site long enough to not make such a glaring mistake as scum to post a blatant contradiction.
oh right, i don't buy this at all. of course you're going to say this anyway, but it's a really bad defense of what he did. it's of course possible he just didn't really care about the game as you went on to say but yeh.

also welcome replacements
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Riddick »

fongoid is probably my second choice atm.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Riddick »

hey snow white, are ya scum???
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am

Post by cruelty »

I don't really see what the issue is here. I just get a newb read from sean vs a scummy read from iceman. The fact he's only posted 3 times probably exaggerates that a bit, but I don't really think it's invalid.

That said, as I've stated, I don't really want to lynch iceman/dj. I want to lynch Fongoid/Snow White. I really didn't like his posts 76 or 120 (120 being the explanation for 76)
dj wrote:cruelty mainly for his "omgus" rvs vote and subsequent dissappearing act.
My random vote? Really? Not really gonna bother with this, but as far as reaching for a case goes, well, I'll defer to your expertise. Not too sure about this disappearing act gag either, but whatever reinforces your flimsy points I guess.
dj wrote:i may be tunneling now, but i do notice how cruelty calls out fongoid's behavior but fails to vote for him.
This is the sort of thing that really aggravates me about this site. It's day 1, there's no possible way that you can have a genuinely strong read, why the f is it so imperative that I vote? It's like if you don't tick these boxes then some chump will jump down your throat because you're obvscum.

Anyway, why didn't I vote straight away? Because I'm never sure about my day 1 reads, and I don't like rashly voting. I've never really thrown my vote around (I've played with a few of you before and my meta will support this) and I prefer my vote to have actual meaning. I don't want to be that guy who votes and unvotes ten times a day because at some point, people won't be at all concerned when you vote for them.

Basically to me, dj, you read like you've read through the game with a pre-meditated profile of me as scum, then shaped what you found to fit. I don't really think your suspicion is genuine at all. I suppose it's logical, trying to pull votes off your wagon would be desirable regardless of your alignment, but I don't really get the feeling that you're hugely pro-town at all.

By the way, where is your vote?
the nexus of the crisis
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Snow White »

Yes, I am replacing in. I have played with a few of you before. Some well others not so well and to you, I promise to read the game this time before participation.

Riddick. No i am not scum but i think that is a very stupid question for anyone to ask. Obviously were i scum i would lie. But ill pick your brains later. For now, im collapsing into a Paddy's day induced coma. Be back tomorrow.

<3
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by don_johnson »

cruelty wrote:
dj wrote:cruelty mainly for his "omgus" rvs vote and subsequent dissappearing act.
My random vote? Really? Not really gonna bother with this, but as far as reaching for a case goes, well, I'll defer to your expertise.
as well you should. i have quite a bit of eperience on this site and sifting through the rvs is what i consider one of my specialties.
cruelty wrote: Not too sure about this disappearing act gag either, but whatever reinforces your flimsy points I guess.
insulting me won't make me go away. you spent several pages in the background and then chimed in with a rather dull post.

cruelty wrote:
dj wrote:i may be tunneling now, but i do notice how cruelty calls out fongoid's behavior but fails to vote for him.
This is the sort of thing that really aggravates me about this site. It's day 1, there's no possible way that you can have a genuinely strong read, why the f is it so imperative that I vote? It's like if you don't tick these boxes then some chump will jump down your throat because you're obvscum.
why can't i have a strong read? here you seem to misunderstand what i am taking issue with or you are possibly trying to misrepresent what it is i actually took issue with. its not that
you didn't vote
. it's that
you waited to vote
until an alternative wagon began.
cruelty wrote:Anyway, why didn't I vote straight away? Because I'm never sure about my day 1 reads, and I don't like rashly voting.
but you are sure enough to differentiate between mine and sean's posts.
cruelty wrote: I've never really thrown my vote around (I've played with a few of you before and my meta will support this) and I prefer my vote to have actual meaning. I don't want to be that guy who votes and unvotes ten times a day because at some point, people won't be at all concerned when you vote for them.
meta defense. brilliant. self produced meta is nothing more than null tell.

cruelty wrote:Basically to me, dj, you read like you've read through the game with a pre-meditated profile of me as scum, then shaped what you found to fit.
yes. i actually pointed this out first. your rvs vote was uberscummy imo so it obviously tainted my read.
cruelty wrote:
I don't really think your suspicion is genuine at all
. I suppose it's logical, trying to pull votes off your wagon would be desirable regardless of your alignment, but I don't really get the feeling that you're hugely pro-town at all.
then you should be voting for me.

cruelty wrote:
By the way, where is your vote?
i have rather clearly laid out my suspicions and where my vote will go. if you want to lynch snow white/fongoid, i am with you. if you want to lynch yourself, i can help you there too. if not, then i will be voting ds. i already made that clear.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by don_johnson »

ebwop: just realized that you
are
voting for me. yet you claim to want fongoid/snowwhite over me. would i be correct in that?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by cruelty »

For those who missed it, this is why I'm not enormously active 24/7.
cruelty wrote:I'm struggling to keep up with my games atm; just recovering from an op and the painkilling drugs make me a little nauseous, don't like spending much time on the computer. This is also the reason my content hasn't been great thus far. Apologies.
anyway;
dj wrote:just realized that you are voting for me. yet you claim to want fongoid/snowwhite over me. would i be correct in that?
No.

I wanted to lynch Fongoid over iceman. You and Snow White I'm not sure about yet. We'll see what happens.

[summary = if we're gonna lynch based on original players then yes, I'll be all over a Fongoid wagon. Don't think it's quite that simple anymore].

dj wrote:meta defense. brilliant. self produced meta is nothing more than null tell.
Shrug, don't know what to tell you then. I've never thrown votes around, not going to start now. If you're gonna crucify me for my playstyle then do it, I don't think holding off on a vote is exactly anti-town, especially in day one.
dj wrote:insulting me won't make me go away. you spent several pages in the background and then chimed in with a rather dull post.
Calling your case flimsy isn't exactly an insult, sorry if your feelings are hurt. I'll endeavour to keep a smile on your dial from here on out. The 'inactivity' such as it is has been addressed above. Not a whole lot I can do about it for now.
dj wrote:its not that you didn't vote. it's that you waited to vote until an alternative wagon began.
And then what? Furiously pushed the Fongoid wagon as an alternative? Where exactly are you going with this point?

Look I'm not misunderstanding you at all, I just don't think it's valid. I don't throw my vote around, and I'm certainly not going to make sure that my vote is cast precisely when the sun is at the apex of it's arc. I don't really care about timing, other wagons aren't really a concern of mine and I think this is what you're misunderstanding about me. DS's wagon wasn't even a concern of mine at the time; I thought (not sure what I think right now) that Fongoid was the scummiest player in the game, so that's where I voted.
dj wrote:i have rather clearly laid out my suspicions and where my vote will go.
Oh.. so I was vague in my disbelief in Fongoid's explanation?
dj wrote:yes. i actually pointed this out first. your rvs vote was uberscummy imo so it obviously tainted my read.
dj wrote:the rvs is meant for jokes and fun and it offers townies a way to enter the game with genuine lightheartedness.
lol.

This point is beyond ridiculous. I'm scum because I didn't post a fucking joke? You serious? In future, in order to avoid suspicion, I'll make sure to include a joke in the RVS. That'll clear things up and avoid any misunderstandings in the future.
dj wrote:as well you should. i have quite a bit of eperience on this site and sifting through the rvs is what i consider one of my specialties.
Yeah mad props. Doing a stellar job so far.

dj wrote:why can't i have a strong read?
That's my bad, I didn't mean you specifically. Meant it in general terms. I don't believe there's such a thing as a day 1 gimme.
S7 wrote:Sean was the other wagon taking off. He just completely ignores it and that just sends red flags up to me.
Why? Is it genuinely inconceivable that I don't have a scumread on Sean? I don't understand why I have to discuss -everything- that happens, even when I don't find it particularly worrisome.
the nexus of the crisis
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by don_johnson »

cruelty wrote:
dj wrote:meta defense. brilliant. self produced meta is nothing more than null tell.
Shrug, don't know what to tell you then. I've never thrown votes around, not going to start now. If you're gonna crucify me for my playstyle then do it, I don't think holding off on a vote is exactly anti-town, especially in day one.
again, you miss the issue. its not the "holding off", its the timing in general. you "held off" until another wagon was established.
cruelty wrote:
dj wrote:its not that you didn't vote. it's that you waited to vote until an alternative wagon began.
And then what? Furiously pushed the Fongoid wagon as an alternative? Where exactly are you going with this point?
i guess i fail to see where you "furiously" did anything... in fact, you seem to have aqcuiesced to the ice wagon even though you state you kinda sorta didn't want to.
cruelty wrote:Look I'm not misunderstanding you at all, I just don't think it's valid. I don't throw my vote around, and I'm certainly not going to make sure that my vote is cast precisely when the sun is at the apex of it's arc. I don't really care about timing, other wagons aren't really a concern of mine and I think this is what you're misunderstanding about me. DS's wagon wasn't even a concern of mine at the time; I thought (not sure what I think right now) that Fongoid was the scummiest player in the game, so that's where I voted.
yes. that's where you voted, after another wagon took off. if you would like to put your money where your mouth is then vote fongoid now. i'd be fine joining you. they were your first choice anyway, right? i'm pretty sure we got an extension...
cruelty wrote:
dj wrote:i have rather clearly laid out my suspicions and where my vote will go.
Oh.. so I was vague in my disbelief in Fongoid's explanation?
the statement above was not about you. it was made in response to your question of "where's your vote at?" way to take it out of context. noone said anything about you or your vagueness.
cruelty wrote: This point is beyond ridiculous. I'm scum because I didn't post a fucking joke? You serious? In future, in order to avoid suspicion, I'll make sure to include a joke in the RVS. That'll clear things up and avoid any misunderstandings in the future.
no. you are scum because you got a role pm that says so. you didn't post a joke because you were nervous about how to enter the game. you figured an "omgus" vote was a nice easy way in that wouldn't draw much attention.
cruelty wrote:
dj wrote:as well you should. i have quite a bit of eperience on this site and sifting through the rvs is what i consider one of my specialties.
Yeah mad props. Doing a stellar job so far.
another insult. well done.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by cruelty »

dj wrote:if you would like to put your money where your mouth is then vote fongoid now.
unvote, vote snow white

dj wrote:the statement above was not about you. it was made in response to your question of "where's your vote at?" way to take it out of context. noone said anything about you or your vagueness.
I was implying that I was pretty clear about where my suspicions lay regardless of the fact that I didn't instantly vote.

dj wrote: i guess i fail to see where you "furiously" did anything... in fact, you seem to have aqcuiesced to the ice wagon even though you state you kinda sorta didn't want to.
That's my point. I voted the person I thought was scummy. I didn't push it, I didn't try to derail the DS or iceman wagons; I merely cast my vote.

And you're right, I didn't want to be on the ice wagon. I wanted to lynch Fongoid, but quite obviously it wasn't on the cards. I'm glad you picked up my subtle hints.
dj wrote: again, you miss the issue. its not the "holding off", its the timing in general. you "held off" until another wagon was established.
I'm not missing the issue at all, I specifically addressed this later on. You even quoted it.

gotta goto work.
the nexus of the crisis
DisgruntledSean
DisgruntledSean
Townie
DisgruntledSean
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by DisgruntledSean »

mmmm,
pattys day shouldn't count
post + claim tomrorow
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 am

Post by Budja »

@Wings, stood out in terms on post count. I meant that we on the wagon don't have a lot to go on. It would have been really nice if ice had posted.

don's entry wasn't bad.
Interested on the cruelty/Sean link. Makes Sean more lynchable.

I'll wait on DS's claim now.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:28 am

Post by Snow White »

Cruelty. Case please. Im assuming you have one.
DisgruntledSean. As above, so below.

Current status. Reading.
I like ignorant people.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Sotty7 »

cruelty Post 254 wrote:Basically to me, dj, you read like you've read through the game with a pre-meditated profile of me as scum, then shaped what you found to fit. I don't really think your suspicion is genuine at all. I suppose it's logical, trying to pull votes off your wagon would be desirable regardless of your alignment, but I don't really get the feeling that you're hugely pro-town at all.
Why would he target you in such a pre-meditated way? I might be able to buy this if you were one of the top wagons but you're not, so that makes zero sense to me.
cruelty Post 258 wrote:
S7 wrote:Sean was the other wagon taking off. He just completely ignores it and that just sends red flags up to me.
Why? Is it genuinely inconceivable that I don't have a scumread on Sean? I don't understand why I have to discuss -everything- that happens, even when I don't find it particularly worrisome.
It was the way you half heartily voted Ice. You were voting because the deadline was coming up so that means you must have looked at the two top wagons and picked one. Yet you don't mention Sean at all, you just tact your vote onto Ice for no real reason. It's not that you have to discuss everything, it's that you went out of your way not to discuss Sean's wagon when his and Ice's were pretty connected with the deadline at that point.

Budja
, top scum reads and why please. ASAP
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Sidekick »

Well this has progressed quickly, don_johnson why are you pushing cruelty so hard? Are you seriously suggesting he is 100% scum? It's possible yes but I think you're being extreme and pushing way too hard. I think you saying he is 100% scum at this point is folly.

I think you're going too hard on such minor things, perhaps you should back off and rethink?
All the people are so happy now their heads are caving in. I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:24 am

Post by don_johnson »

Sidekick wrote:Well this has progressed quickly, don_johnson why are you pushing cruelty so hard?
i think he's scum and its actually quite fun.
sidekick wrote: Are you seriously suggesting he is 100% scum?
i can't know that for sure, but if he's scum he's 100%. i haven't been in a game with players having varying percentages of being scum.
sidekick wrote: It's possible yes but I think you're being extreme and pushing way too hard. I think you saying he is 100% scum at this point is folly.
why is it "folly"? did you notice how he changed his vote with only the slightest bit of pressure? did you notice how he is still avoiding ds? did you notice the discrepancies in his testimony? its not my fault he is allowing himself to be my puppet.
sidekick wrote:I think you're going too hard on such minor things, perhaps you should back off and rethink?
why are you voting ds? please point out the "major" reasons you believe him to be scum.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:49 am

Post by cruelty »

Case? I thought your predecessor was a liar. This hasn't changed, but the game has moved on since then.
dj wrote:did you notice how he changed his vote with only the slightest bit of pressure?
Wanted to see if you'd back your words up and vote with me. You gonna?
S7 wrote:Why would he target you in such a pre-meditated way?
No idea. Possibly because I played a very passive game the last time I played with him.

S7 wrote:It's not that you have to discuss everything, it's that you went out of your way not to discuss Sean's wagon when his and Ice's were pretty connected with the deadline at that point.
I went out of my way to not do something? c'mon. I didn't like either wagon, so yeah of course I jumped on the once I disliked the least. And then I spoke about Sean the next post. Fact is, I didn't really want either of them lynched whilst Fongoid was still in the game.

Going to work now (sigh).
the nexus of the crisis
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Snow White »

Firstly. I do not plan on claiming any time soon. Enlighten me as to your reasons why i should claim and i will divulge it should i find it requisite. Otherwise in the nicest way possible gtfo.

Random voting page 1.
Col.Cathart stands out to me immediately. Cant put my finger on it. He seems easily excitable and talkative. But this is just a note on my behalf. And the Coors is flowing a little too freely. lol.

Page2
Lol. i could back up SpyreX's RVS vote based alone on his reasoning and that Budja is a scarily good persuader.
My predecessor is being exceedlingly happy. Its painful to read.
SpyreX and Budja banter. Funny to read if nothing else.
Wary of Riddick vote. Felt forced. Dont like it. In regards to the Hoopla vote which seemed natural.
Riddick wrote: let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
Something rubbed me up wrong about Riddick. He claims Sidekick is scum and thinks it will be funny to lynch him before he comes back. +scum points.
Sidekick totally ignores the SpyreX vs. Budja happenings.
Actually retract that statement he does address it not even a minute later. Although i will be up to lynch him if he keeps talking in text. However he neglects to mention the rush for the lynch which screams "bad news for town" could just be ignorance.
Riddick totally bypasses DisgruntledSean's question about being eager to lynch and instead answers his question with a question.
Sidekick could have been waiting for peoples opinions on the matter as scum to see was it a viable lynch. Alternatively he could have remembered "Oh hey! This is the RVS. Lets not rush shit"
Riddick then puts the pressure on Sidekick distracting conversation from himself. I hope someone most certainly pulled him up on that.
I support Sotty's vote.
Again Riddick answers with a question and what explanation he does give is equal to WIFOM.
Sotty backs off but im getting okay vibes from him.
Wings. SpyreX when town is very very good. And yes while he does control alot of the conversation it is usually not without reason.
Hoopla makes a valid point on Budja. He's smarter than that to conform to such an early wagon. Im getting a town feel from him though however from my last game with him he will stick up for scum mates when he has them.
icemane claims Riddick was "clearly" joking. He would know how? Bad vibes.
Riddick disagrees Sotty and Sidekick reads as town. But doesnt specify he finds them neutral or anti town. He's evasive. But claims DisgruntledSean reads as town.
Sidekick you didnt not say you were joking. Most would put (JOKE!) or something to the effect. The way i had interpretted it was you being condesceding.

Missed page 3. We are on page4 now. Its getting difficult to keep hand eye co-ordination but motor functions are intact.
Sidekicks explanation checks out for me. It was only a day apart. I dont expect someone to sit and wait by the computer for more than a day to see how things progress.
Ah HEYLO Monsieur Eff!
Sidekick is over reacting. It does not read as town. Definate maybe lead.

Missed pages. So imma continue on regardless.
I dont know what woosh is.
I do not like Sotty's post to Fongoid. It makes him look bad when the simple matter of the fact is that to me his actions were a "im watching you, so if you fuck up, i will pursue it"
Disgruntled Seans unvote has been noted after the Riddick wagon died.
Loathe lurkers.
Cruelty shows his face after been mentioned by a few people. How quaint.
Having issues with not being believed for reasons im letting it go. And kudos for staying as up to date as possible.
DisgruntledSean is making my skin crawl.
Happy to see that Col.Cothart posted. Even if its an "ill post later"
Oh he's replaced out well it fits with the busyingness.
Wings of Wisdom makes an exceptional point of
There seems to be a complete change from 102 to 110. In 102, he's worried about IcemanE getting too many votes, but in 110 he votes for him anyway. In 102, he'd like to wait until IcemanE returns with more content (or is replaced), but in 110 he appears to be considering the benefits of lynching potential-scum IcemanE without hearing further from him.
As WOW further goes onto say, DisgruntledSeans flip flop is more interesting than icemaE's non existance.
Cruelty you'd be at best to give your own case against me for Fongoid's actions and while i am aware i cannot answer for him, i can only rectify his actions with my own.
IcemanE and DisgruntledSean are giving me the heepie jeebies.
Unnecessary information on footrunning Sidekick.
Although i agree. He may have been calling out Ice. But id be more inclined to say scum bussing scum in case the blinding spotlight turns to his scum mate. Why accuse the first person who voted playerX?
Sidekick. You should have got the reg and sued that a hole.

Riddick vote by Fongoid is riddiculous.
Riddick ignoring peoples questions is helpful to town in what way? Ive come to terms that your answer to an answer is usually acompanied by question but seriously. Not answering things is not helpful in the slightest.

Riddick. Im comfortable with an icemanE lynch. So if your gonna lynch between me and icemanE for the scum title. It'd be in your best interest to lynch icemanE.

WOW. I quite like Riddick now. Although i want some explanation from him about his early day1 vote below.

Riddick. Votes Budja early backing on SpyreX's reasoning and states
let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
He then claims page 2
I don't know why that would be scummy, I hadn't noticed what Spy had but when he pointed it out I agreed and felt it was at least voteworthy.
To me your backpedalling. First you want to lynch him because quite seriously he's scum. Before people put pressure on you and he's just "vote worthy" ???

Right bottom of page 7. Im tired and anti social. Will be back later tonight or tomorrow to continue and answer to whatever your pretty little heads have thought up.

How i are feeling

Scummy.
DisgruntledSean.

Leaning scum.
IcemanE
Cruelty.

Neutral.
Hoopla.
Budja.
Alotta other people.

Hoping are town.
Riddick.
SpyreX.

Outright town.
Me.

If ive missed you you havent said enough yet and i do hope you will speak out in future else your as good as scum to me.

Take care.
Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 am

Post by SpyreX »

DJ AND Snow White?

Hells yea.

Don is exuding so much town it hurts right now. If this was a scum replacement kudos but I'm really, really doubting it.

Unvote

If sean is scum and we hath the tools go ahead and skip right past the discussion and put a bullet in cruelty tonight thanks in advance.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:11 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Vote Count No. 10

don_johnson (3) - DisgruntledSean, Riddick, Budja
DisgruntledSean (5) - WingsOWisdom, Hoopla, Sidekick, TeWuicah, Sotty7
Riddick (2) - IcemanE, Snow White
Snow White (1) - Cruelty

Not voting (1) - Spyrex

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Please note new deadline.
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Riddick »

i think either me or snow white are hungover as her post confuses me
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Riddick »

Snow white ..how much were you drinking when doing this? :P Or either that you're 100% right and I'm misremembering and drunk.
Snow White wrote: Wary of Riddick vote. Felt forced. Dont like it. In regards to the Hoopla vote which seemed natural.
Riddick wrote: let's try and lynch him before he can post again. it'd be rather funny. (+ he's scum)
Something rubbed me up wrong about Riddick. He claims Sidekick is scum and thinks it will be funny to lynch him before he comes back. +scum points.
What? I was talking about Budja here (as a reason for quicklynching him, which quite obviously wasn't serious, although it would be fucking hilarious). As for my vote being 'forced' well ya, i've no idea where you're getting that from.

How did you confuse this when it was in my first post along with a 'vote budja' :?

Riddick totally bypasses DisgruntledSean's question about being eager to lynch and instead answers his question with a question.
What question, there was no question he said he thought I was a bit eager to lynch, that was a statement not a question. I also asked him for clarification on what he meant, I don't see how I ignored it at all.

Riddick then puts the pressure on Sidekick distracting conversation from himself. I hope someone most certainly pulled him up on that.
This is downright ridiculous. So if someone has a vote on them it's distracting to try and scum hunt. Please.

Again Riddick answers with a question and what explanation he does give is equal to WIFOM.
What WIFOM? I was pointing out that I thought sotty's vote was bad, or at least hypocritical. Assuming this is what you're reffering to. I then ask her why what she voted me for is scummy, your summary is really confusing me so far.

icemane claims Riddick was "clearly" joking. He would know how? Bad vibes.
...unless you think i'm some sort of absolute brain dead moron then it CLEARLY was a joke.
Riddick disagrees Sotty and Sidekick reads as town. But doesnt specify he finds them neutral or anti town. He's evasive. But claims DisgruntledSean reads as town.
A reasonable point, but hardly evasive, I just didn't think they were town. Saying that = being evasive in what way.

Riddick ignoring peoples questions is helpful to town in what way? Ive come to terms that your answer to an answer is usually acompanied by question but seriously. Not answering things is not helpful in the slightest.
Answering questions is never pro-town. No relax, that was a joke. I think you're really exaggerating the amount of questions I've not answered, in fact is there anything in particular you want to know?

Yes I ignored the question you asked me in this post b/c you don't seem to be sober, as the second quote has nothing to do with my justification for the first. In fact it's talking about a completely different player.
Riddick. Im comfortable with an icemanE lynch. So if your gonna lynch between me and icemanE for the scum title. It'd be in your best interest to lynch icemanE.

Ok, I'll definitely take that into consideration.

Vodka's a hell of a drink.

V/la for the weekend, I have a 21st to go to. Actually i'll try and read a bit more before i head off for tonight, so might brb w/ another post.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Budja »

@Sotty, hmm, I think I already given my, albeit weak, view.
don makes me feel better. (there was actually meant to be an unvote above so
unvote
)
He tunnels a little but that's don. I find his exchange with cruelty amusing :P.

Cruelty is interesting. I like your link with Sean. His exchange with don didn't dredge much up. I'd be more interested if Sean is scum.

Right now, I'd like to lynch Sean and be done with it. He's newbie but has a large wagon, hasn't impressed me and seems like his lynch gives a good amount of info. Still torn on his actual "scummyness factor", but is the best option I see.

Basically, killing off one of the big wagons is best unless something super scummy comes up. I'd prefer to keep don around. I just want some deaths so we can get out of this rut.
Snow wrote:... that Budja is a scarily good persuader.
Only sometimes when I'm scum :P.
DisgruntledSean
DisgruntledSean
Townie
DisgruntledSean
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by DisgruntledSean »

everyone's newb hunting is excellent
but am i scum, no
i drew town gunsmith, i'll assume everyone knows what that is
i am, as many have pointed out, new, it's my first game and was uncertain of how to use my role productively
im sorry for my inexperience and i've slowed the game down a little which i feel bad about
i really think we need to take a look at the people eager to lynch me tho

Sidekick was the third to vote for me saying:
[quote=] DisgruntledSean seems hollow to me. In fact he even says he has nothing in post 128.
This is mostly intuition but it seems like he was just pressuring icemanE and calling him out for being inactive to take the spotlight off him.

For this reason:

Unvote, vote: DisgruntledSean
[/quote]

and then six posts later says:
[quote=]
I just don't have very much to say, I'm not very good at Mafia yet. [/quote]

by everyone's eagerness to lynch me a good number on my wagon must be scum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”