WingsOWisdom
WingsOWisdom
Goon
WingsOWisdom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by WingsOWisdom »

Sorry, exams got the best of me. Good to see that our replacements are fairly talkative people, I look forward to reading what I missed.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by don_johnson »

i think sean just put himself at L-1, though unintentionally. nobody hammer please.

looking up "gunsmith" now. haven't played with one.

unvote, vote: cruelty

placeholder til i get this sorted out.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Hoopla »

don_johnson wrote:i think sean just put himself at L-1, though unintentionally. nobody hammer please.
LOL. Imagine if that was the hammer, that would be hilarious.

Unvote
, while I think this over.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Budja »

"Flavour cop" of sorts by wiki. Confirmation would be nice.
I believe the claim. Fakeclaims are usually less obscure.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Gunsmith doesn't make sense as a newbie fakeclaim.

I'll buy it for now and would mos def be up for the sidekick lynch STILL.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DisgruntledSean
DisgruntledSean
Townie
DisgruntledSean
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:06 am

Post by DisgruntledSean »

rrrr

unvote
obviously
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Budja »

Ah Spyrex, I don't remember you being interested in Sidekick for sometime. What gives?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:45 am

Post by don_johnson »

how about snow white? the "scumlist" in 268 is awfully convenient... although sidekick defending my other main suspect seemed a bit senseless. i am thinking spyrex town mainly based on the fact that he could have gotten off my wagon without making such a stout declaration of my towniness. this would have certainly enabled scumspyrex to jump back on if the sean wagon broke down. i agree with the thoughts on sean's claim, though i am expecting a pile of bodies in the morning.

unfortunately i have to admit that cruelty's avoidance read more as scum avoiding scum, but it could still be scum avoiding town. i need to reevaluate. is there any support for a cruelty lynch?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote

Claim works for me. Spy is right, it doesn't sound like a newbie fake claim.
cruelty Post 267 wrote:
S7 wrote:Why would he target you in such a pre-meditated way?
No idea. Possibly because I played a very passive game the last time I played with him.
So you think DJ saw you as a possible easy target and then stretched his case. Alright.. Can I see the game in question?
cruelty Post 267 wrote:
S7 wrote:It's not that you have to discuss everything, it's that you went out of your way not to discuss Sean's wagon when his and Ice's were pretty connected with the deadline at that point.
I went out of my way to not do something? c'mon. I didn't like either wagon, so yeah of course I jumped on the once I disliked the least. And then I spoke about Sean the next post. Fact is, I didn't really want either of them lynched whilst Fongoid was still in the game.
Come on, lets not re-write history here, you only commented on Sean after I called you out. Although with Sean's claim, if true, my link between the two of you is weakened.

Budja is coasting pretty hard, I'm not liking that.
cruetly still feels off, but if Sean is to be believed then my case on him isn't as strong as I thought.
Will need to look back though the game again
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Snow White »

Riddick.
Snow White wrote: And the Coors is flowing a little too freely. lol.

Yea.... I apologise for the mix up then. :( Id had a few. We're still kinda celebrating Paddy's. :oops: And again tonight. XD But thank you for taking the time to address my post and correcting me. Ill reply when i am a bit more dried out and up to date in what has happened since.

Also forgot to mention that i good good vibes from WOW. I'd put him in the hoping town. And Sidekick in the neutral.

Budja. Im scared. =r lol. :D

On DisgruntledSean's claim. Im as of yet undecided. I think it sounded sincere but why have you placed the vote on yourself Sean? It serves no purpose. And be you town then losing you is not good for town. Im willing to accept your claim for now but i will be most angry if you prove my fragile trust in you mistaken. I will look at it more closely when i get home.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sean didn't vote himself I don't think. It was a broken quote.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 am

Post by cruelty »

Sotty7 wrote: So you think DJ saw you as a possible easy target and then stretched his case. Alright.. Can I see the game in question?
Yeah I'll try to find it. I don't save links to my old games so I'll have to go a'hunting.

S7 wrote:
cruelty Post 267 wrote: I went out of my way to not do something? c'mon. I didn't like either wagon, so yeah of course I jumped on the once I disliked the least. And then I spoke about Sean the next post. Fact is, I didn't really want either of them lynched whilst Fongoid was still in the game.
Come on, lets not re-write history here, you only commented on Sean after I called you out. Although with Sean's claim, if true, my link between the two of you is weakened.
What I meant was, in -my- next post. It's not like I voted iceman, went off on a crazy tangent, pointedly ignoring sean for days and refusing to answer questions. My next post (admittedly a day later but throw me a bone here, I'm on the other side of the world to most of you) laid out what I thought about sean and why I preferred the iceman wagon. No avoidance of your question at all.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 am

Post by cruelty »

here S7.

This game was a mess.
the nexus of the crisis
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Sidekick »

don_johnson wrote:how about snow white? the "scumlist" in 268 is awfully convenient... although sidekick defending my other main suspect seemed a bit senseless. i am thinking spyrex town mainly based on the fact that he could have gotten off my wagon without making such a stout declaration of my towniness. this would have certainly enabled scumspyrex to jump back on if the sean wagon broke down. i agree with the thoughts on sean's claim, though i am expecting a pile of bodies in the morning.

unfortunately i have to admit that cruelty's avoidance read more as scum avoiding scum, but it could still be scum avoiding town. i need to reevaluate. is there any support for a cruelty lynch?
I wasn't defending him I was asking you to elaborate on your reasons so I could consider whether or not I wanted to vote him, but spin it any way you want.
All the people are so happy now their heads are caving in. I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Sidekick »

That said Gunsmith seems like a decent claim to me, however I'd also like to point out he dodged claiming for a day. Perhaps to take the time to look up an obscure believiable claim?
All the people are so happy now their heads are caving in. I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Sidekick »

So I'm going to leave my vote on DisgruntledSean for now.
SpyreX wrote:Gunsmith doesn't make sense as a newbie fakeclaim.

I'll buy it for now and would mos def be up for the sidekick lynch STILL.
Reaction fishing?
Sidekick
Sidekick
Townie
Sidekick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Sidekick »

Apperently TuWictuah replace Col.Colthart.
Haven't seen anything form him.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What in the hell is reaction fishing?

When the time comes and I'm back in the homelands if your lynch makes sense I'll push it.

And it will happen.

So it is known.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by cruelty »

Sidekick wrote: I wasn't defending him I was asking you to elaborate on your reasons so I could consider whether or not I wanted to vote him, but spin it any way you want.
Why do you need dj's input to even consider voting for someone? Is there some reason that you're unwilling to trust your own logic and reasoning?
Sidekick wrote:That said Gunsmith seems like a decent claim to me, however I'd also like to point out he dodged claiming for a day. Perhaps to take the time to look up an obscure believiable claim?
Eh, this is unprovable speculation. Not really sure why you'd say this other than to subtly try to discredit DS. Motivation for that would at first glance appear to be scum trying to tip a slowing mislynch wagon over the edge.
Sidekick wrote:Reaction fishing?
lol.

I'm getting some pretty bad vibes from your recent posts.
the nexus of the crisis
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Snow White »

Sidekick. Your pursuence of Sean is noted with much distain. Highly against any SpyreX scum "Reaction" fishing. Im not getting that vibe.

Btw SpyreX. I have only noticed your new " Powerful wizard" title. Frankly id have prefered "OhMightyEmporer" But at least your title is spelt right. ;)

Sotty. Acknowledging that Sean unintentionally voted himself, its still stupid town or scum. Though im ilk to be drunk until i get home in Ireland on Sunday and from therein i will have interviews until wednesday... If you'd prefer me replaced i'd wholly understand. Please PM the mod and ill replace out without arguement.

Lastly im scared because Sidekicks ignorance is clearly not a good scum move to make. Any thoughts on this? FTR. Im willing for a Sidekick lynch so long as the powers that be, that i trust, find it worthwhile. But honestly, i find his lynch quite fruitless. To me, he appears a dumb townie. Lets just hope he's not a PR.

Avec L'amour.
Snow White. (you will have no idea how much rereading this post actually took. Now off to find and blow up my futon while Lee Evans rants in the background.)xoxo
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by cruelty »

Snow White wrote:Sidekicks ignorance is clearly not a good scum move to make.
cosigned.

I'm not sure what to make of her.
the nexus of the crisis
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Yeah, I'm also in agreeance that Sean's claim doesn't seem like a newbie-fakeclaim at all. I'm willing to let him live, even if the most we get out of it is him eating the night kill.

Who to go after now? Don has really lit up the Iceman slot with the townie goodness, and it suits my theory that both the major D1 wagons were town. Do we have enough time to power a bandwagon through on someone else though? Cruelty and Snow White seem like the only other plausible candidates who could generate enough support. I'd prefer cruelty though, so here you go Don;

Vote: cruelty
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Mod:
What happens if we don't decide on a lynch before deadline? Is it automatically a no-lynch, or highest votes at the time gets lynched?
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

*bump*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”