Open 209: The Invasion of Liten (Game Over)

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:26 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

xRECKONERx replaces Sniper, effective immediately.

The deadline will receive one more extension. The final deadline is Friday, April 30th, 2010, at 8:00 p.m. CST. In other words, you have four extra days.

The Undead Vote Count

(1) DeathNote: Steam-Powered Shovel
(1) Slaxx: DeathNote
(2) xRECKONERx: Alduskkel, xRECKONERx
(3) Alduskkel: SFG, Slaxx, Furry

Not Voting: Pulindar

With eight alive, it takes five to lynch.

Deadline is on Friday, April 30th, 2010, at 8:00 p.m. CST.

DeathNote and Pulindar have been prodded.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I just realized that DeathNote has ventured well into replacement range. Since I didn't realize this until now (and I'm really not looking forward to replacement hunting again), I'll still give him the 48 hours to respond to my prod.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Alright, I'm replacing up in this bitch.

The chances of me actually re-reading 53 pages are slim. Someone should point me to the highlights.
green shirt thursdays
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:14 am

Post by SFG »

Okay, the main highlight is that your slot has done nothing but troll, self-vote, and generally be stupid for the entire game.

Currently the game is at 5 townies, 1 scum A (Rebels), and 2 scum B (Arkons). We are trying to lynch Arkon today and you have the slot that we are fairly sure belongs to the Rebels. The deadline is very soon.

The potential lynches today seem to be yourself, Ald, and DN, although the DN wagon has mostly died out in the face of the deadline. The Ald wagon is running largely on gut and unsupported impression because no one but Furry has found the time to run back and ISO Ald for scummy play, although Furry's arguments are pretty strong imo. DN wagon was based on a hell of a lot of active lurking from his slot, but the play fits both his meta and Haylen's meta (he replaced Haylen).

There are also arguments for SPS and Puli being scum somehow. SPS has been gut but its also been there since the beginning of the first day. Puli is for tunneling on your slot for the entire game except for Day 3.

I don't think that Puli is scum because I firmly believe that scum would be looking to kill the opposite scumgroup atm because the town is in a pretty bad situation, and if Puli honestly thinks that Sniper/you is the remaining Scum A and was Scum B, he would have shot him by now.

The town seems to have mostly cleared myself, Slaxx, and Furry for reasons somewhat beyond my understanding. That is, I understand how Furry is clear, but not how Slaxx and myself are.
The textwaller of d00m
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:16 am

Post by SFG »

also im on semi- v/la while I have all of my final projects and essays due, although I think I'm out of danger of dropping out of college entirely now.
The textwaller of d00m
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmm, okay. Well, I'm not scum. I'm shooting a movie today/tomorrow, but I'll find some time to iso Ald/DN/SPS.
green shirt thursdays
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:58 am

Post by SFG »

also get Haylen, she was in DN's slot for most of the game thus far.
The textwaller of d00m
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

Hey, Reck, I wouldn't hold it against you if you gave up. You're scummity scum and we all know it.
SFG wrote:The town seems to have mostly cleared myself, Slaxx, and Furry for reasons somewhat beyond my understanding. That is, I understand how Furry is clear, but not how Slaxx and myself are.
I wouldn't put Furry in the same category personally. And at least 2 people have expressed suspicion of Slaxx (Furry and DN).
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nah, I'm VT.
green shirt thursdays
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Furry »

I have been pulled out of town this weekend and have a midterm tuesday so dont expect much untill tuesday night.
Alduskkel wrote:Furry, what makes you think I'm not possibly scum with DN and Sniper? I could be bussing them for some reason (though that's not my scum style, especially with a killing group out there).
This I can answer though. You have been ignoring cases based on scummy behavior for the most part in the place of policy lynches. I dont see you bussing your partner on policy when there are quite a few other options.
Temporary unretired alt
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Uh, who cleared Furry?
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by SFG »

I did. That's why I understand the reasoning.
The textwaller of d00m
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Bleh I kinda was hoping for a modkill.

Is that bad?

Anyway it will be nice to have a fresh perspective on the game. Speaking of which, does Deathnote still exist?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Furry wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:Furry, what makes you think I'm not possibly scum with DN and Sniper? I could be bussing them for some reason (though that's not my scum style, especially with a killing group out there).
This I can answer though. You have been ignoring cases based on scummy behavior for the most part in the place of policy lynches. I dont see you bussing your partner on policy when there are quite a few other options.
Active lurking is scummy behavior. :roll:

Reckoner: Here's a way, way way way better summary than what SFG gave you. Day 1, competing lynches were mainly between Sniper (you) and Nico. Nico gets lynched, flips Town, we get some odd Night Kills that make it look like Scum were trying to cross kill. Day 2, we lynch Nikanor for lurking, he flips Scum A. As it stands Sniper (again, you), Pulindar, and maybe SPS (I don't really get the case on him, no one is voting for him so whatever) are probably Scum A (only one of them, obviously). Max alone gets killed Night 2, much speculation abounds as to whether or not someone no killed (intentionally or not) or if both scum targeted Max. Currently, DN is under some suspicion for Haylen and his lurking (and FYI Haylen actually made GRAPHS for this game but still failed to come up with content). DN has been somewhat let off the hook for meta, but for me that just puts him down as null. Sniper is still under suspicion for consistently failing to do anything useful, as well as having incriminating interactions with Nikanor (Nikanor defended Sniper). I am inexplicably under pressure based on gut and cases that I've responded to, and no one has a good rebuttal it seems.

That's not the full story, but there it is.

P.S.: People, stop trying to clear someone as Town. It's just setting yourself up to fall into those people's hands if they're scum.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Slaxx wrote:Bleh I kinda was hoping for a modkill.

Is that bad?
No.

This extremely informative post brought to you by Alduskkel, Inc.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Slaxx wrote:Bleh I kinda was hoping for a modkill.

Is that bad?
Slaxx,
Chuck Norris
Unlimited Daykill Lynch Immune Bulletproof Serial Killer
, has been modkilled Day 3 by request. After winning the weekly celestial poker tournament between God, Satan, and mith, the mod got God to resurrect Slaxx and reassign him with a brand-new role.

The mod almost modkilled Alduskkel as well for ninja infringement, but was persuaded otherwise for reasons known to a certain female individual. Anyways, carry on.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

lmfao i thought i was modkilled for asking about a modkill and almost flipped shit. way too much effort put into this game. Btw idk if its time yet, but
request prod on Deathnote
as well as an informal "remind slaxx to get his hw done so he can focus on this game" are both in order.

If you look on the top of the page, you'll see that I've given a prod to both Deathnote and Pulindar.

Also, get your homework done.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Hi reck. I wanted to reiterate something based on this

Currently, DN is under some suspicion for Haylen and his lurking (and FYI Haylen actually made GRAPHS for this game but still failed to come up with content). DN has been somewhat let off the hook for meta, but for me that just puts him down as null. Sniper is still under suspicion for consistently failing to do anything useful, as well as having incriminating interactions with Nikanor (Nikanor defended Sniper). I am inexplicably under pressure based on gut and cases that I've responded to, and no one has a good rebuttal it seems.
Just wanted to state that if anyone was pushing for me being possible scum because Haylen was scummy, i would like to know who. I don't remember that ever being the case but then again, I don't read and write too good.

I have been decided (Hopefully) that I am not the best lynch compared to others. Thus far today, people have pushed for the easiest lynch with the exception of SFG which is why I am having a hard time picking out scum cause... everyone seems partially scummy.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

DN wrote:Just wanted to state that if anyone was pushing for me being possible scum because Haylen was scummy, i would like to know who.
Me! You really should know why people are suspicious of you.
DN wrote:Thus far today, people have pushed for the easiest lynch with the exception of SFG which is why I am having a hard time picking out scum cause... everyone seems partially scummy.
Sometimes the easier lynches are easier because the targets are legitimately scummy. Have you even bothered to look at motivations?
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: Pulindar

Iso read a lot like uncommitted scum unwilling to take a risk.
green shirt thursdays
SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:17 am

Post by SFG »

"uncommitted"? Puli has been focus-firing all game - exactly the opposite!
The textwaller of d00m
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Slaxx »

SFG, he has been tunneling on scum A almost completely. This makes him a good scum B candidate, tbh.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Slaxx »

You seem awfully apt to come to his defense. Let him respond to the accusations.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

eh she's my most solid read. The last person I'd be willing to lynch I guess I pretty much am righting her off
Eh... it's something I was definitely considering. That was an initial thought, I still want to get back to my play by post I was doing. I'm sure I'll be able to get to it later.
It's true I was saying, Max isn't scum, but feel free to lynch him. I also said I feel the same way towards max that I do towards Nika, and That as I only had two people I even suspected then there were obviously people I didn't think were scum who were.
Eh.. that'll take a good bit of ISOing and quoting. I'll do it, but a bit later, ok? Please remind me if I forget.
I need to ISO ald :( I hate ISOing people, it's so much work.
And especially
If Sniper's not scum then I've been pushing that lynch too hard not to get burned by it. actually I'm a bit worried... :( Well, either way a Sniper deadline is not so bad.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

That last line especially is awful.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Open Games”