Mafia 112: Ridiculous Drama! (Game Over, town win!)

Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Jag Johan »

/confirm
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Jag Johan »

First: Sorry for writing so late. I thought this thread was just a "I confirm"-thread and that i would receive a mail when the game started.

Second: I'm kind of a noob, so I don't know all the jargon that's used here. What's v/la and """OMGUS'd"""? While writing this I realize there is probably a vocabulary-list on the wiki. I look for that.

Third: Right now there does not seems to be much clues to the mafia available, but I think we can find info in the attacks on SIR CYANIDE. Some people reacts strongly, and I don't think that really called for (yet?). Would you please tell us of your past experience of playing with SIR CYANIDE. maybe we can find an explanation to your reaction there. Some would find it suspect if you did not answer this message.

:)
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Jag Johan »

Farside22: Thank you, that was very kind of you. I did chose not to play a beginner game since I have played twice before. I now realize that this game is a bit different since a majority is needed for lynching, while my previous games only needed the most votes for an alternative. I think I prefer this system better. :)
Let me also point out that you're making it very easy for scum to find a reason behind my lynch.
Sir Cyanide, was this for me?

I think the mere presence of Sir Cyanide has created a lot of talk, which might be good. But in the long run it will harm the town if some people don't play a rational game. There for it might be a good idea to lynch him. Right now this is what would give us the most information. If he turns out to be a townie the aggressors looks a tiny bit suspect. If he is a mafia some aggressors are proved green.

Do this happen often with Sir Cyanide, that lots of people want him lynched right from the start? If not it might be a faked argumentation of the scums. I don't really think so, but just have to check with the more experienced here.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Post by Jag Johan »

Vote: Blue

I'm with NavyCherub here. Also Blues joke about us being agreed to lynch Sir makes me remember behaviour of scums in an earlier game I played. Same with the "if I were mafia" reasoning. I think its might be signs of nervousness and a mafia feels more at ease reasoning what they would do as a mafia, since that's how they have to think anyway.

Hope someone understand what I mean. :(
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Jag Johan »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
SpyreX wrote:THIS IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE BEHAVIOR BECAUSE IT IS WHITE NOISE THAT DOES NO GOOD IN FINDING SCUM MY LORD WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND.

In this wall of words the only thing you did that could even pretend to be useful was mentioning Farside's weird behavior towards you (which is weird, but I digress).
WOW SUCH PRODUCTIVE BEHAVIOR IN THIS POST TOO. I SEE YOU ARE LEARNING FROM ME.
Seriously, you are acting childish. There's probably no point in trying to tell you that you shouldn't retaliate because that only creates more noise that the scums can hide in. I wish we all could just stop talking about this and get on with the game.

So, stop retaliate, your ego is not more important than the town. Or are you trying to convince all, even ppl like me who doesn't care what happened in the passed, to lynch you? That would be stupid whether you are townie or scum.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Jag Johan »

Blues thoughts about Farside and Sir doesn't convince me. I think it's simply a case of farside being mature enough to concentrate on the game. Also I get a feeling that that was a way to change the focus from himself. Had he come with some other suspects I wouldn't care, but since Sir is such a popular target it seems scumish to me.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Jag Johan »

I'm with Leafsnail on all three. Parama, Blue, Meh. Actually Blue seems like the least strange of them right now.

unvote,

Vote:Parama

@Parama: Why is it wrong to defend Cyanid? You seem to think he is scum, while most (all?) of the bw are made up by people who do not like his attitude. If you building cases upon him being scum you better have some arguments for him being scum.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Jag Johan »

@Blue. Why are you
convinced
that Parama is innocent?
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Jag Johan »

Parama wrote:Coming from someone who's blatantly bandwagoning :roll:
You're talking to me?

If so, what do you find wrong with me asking Blue an sensible question?

Also, why are you attacking me about bandwagoning in connection to my questioning of Blue, instead of asking me directly about it?

You two seems to be playing strangely close. What are your, both Blue and Parama, comments to the other ones play so far?
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 am

Post by Jag Johan »

@Parama. I suspect you because of you wanting to lynch Sir, who you didn't even have arguments against. Then your defence seems like you are trying to deflect to others. And you are after Leafsnail like a fanatic, while there are more obvious scums like blue. What is your case against Snail btw?

All in all, I don't like your way of playing the game. But I have started to reconsider after Blue said he thought you were innocent. If both are scum that would have been so stupid. If only he is town it would also be stupid. So, maybe he is a smart Scum who wants to make you suspected.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:37 am

Post by Jag Johan »

It seems like ok to move the vote too.

Unvote; Vote Blue
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Jag Johan »

@Jacob: Why is Blue town
@ Sir: "But I have started to reconsider after Blue said he thought you were innocent. If both are scum that would have been so stupid. If only he is town it would also be stupid. So, maybe he is a smart Scum who wants to make you suspected."

@all: If you know Blue and Parama from earlier games, would you say they are skilled or not?
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 am

Post by Jag Johan »

I have actually started to pay less attantion to whats going on. First, nothing happened and then a bunch of ppl started "screaming". Are you trying to make it harder for us to find scums, or what? I can't read text like that, so if you had anything important to say, please repeat it en normal text.

I think most who replaced in are green. I think it's more common for townies to drop than scums due to them being a team that encourage each other. Am I wrong?

Fate is acting kind of fanatic, which I don't like and I have started rethinking my vote on Blue. But because of his giving up-attitude my vote stays.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #588 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Jag Johan »

So Blue shows up now when it seems safe? I see a scum who got away with just being quiet for a while.

Inflateable Pie: I think Meh is just a newbe. I think you are right about the Cyanid-wagon having scums on it.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #672 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Jag Johan »

Fate
Ellibereth
SpyreX

In that order did the vote disappear from Blue. SpyreX did actually remove his first after Elliberth asked him to give him a chance to catch up first, but did then return it.

Actually, I think all three are town, but I don't know who Elli replaced so I could need to revise that statement.

Anyway, If Blue is scum, then I doubt SpyreX is, since he returned his vote to L-1.

Also, the fact that Blue never was hammered, does that indicate that he is scum? My reasoning is that it's a lot likelier that a town gets enough votes to get lynched since both scums and town votes for him and are prepared to hammer, while only towns want to hammer a scum.

I think that we have reason enough to lynch Blue with his scummie behaviour alone. He became quiet when he looked like he was going to get lynched but came back after and he claimed VT.

Even if you don't buy this, it would give us the most information if we hanged him.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #700 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Jag Johan »

I can change to Parama if Blue doesn't lead to a lynch.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #734 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Jag Johan »

The ones I suspect. Blue, Parama, chronopie, and Jacob Savage seem to trust each other more then the rest, while they suspect Fate, who I find trustworthy. strange.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #735 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Jag Johan »

Yeah, some of them seems to suspect leaf too, who I also find trustworthy.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #966 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Jag Johan »

I'm fine with FATE holding the leash. He is one of the many active players I trust.

Vote: Unsight

My other alternative are MEHPLUSRAWR, Chronopie and Mae (if he still are in the game).

Unsight could tell us why he attacks FATE and SpyreX.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1013 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Jag Johan »

Short day this time. Chronopie seems really strang in his statement about the GF, and his fast hammering.

Did FATE ever give an order to SK? I hope we are more hard on him in the future and don't let him decide between some players.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1017 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Jag Johan »

If Meh is town I want Chronopie eaten tonight.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1041 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Jag Johan »

chronopie: Why did you do it?
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1072 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Jag Johan »

Chronopie: The deadline wasn't impending, it was set for may 1.

Do you have any explanation to why you hammered?

Vote: Chronopie
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Jag Johan »

Jacob: Did you in fact get "vig" as an answer or did you get "has a gun"?
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1112 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Jag Johan »

Why don't you know what role you have?
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1173 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Jag Johan »

I am of course all for lynching Luke since he doesn't follow orders. But I wait a while to vote for him because I don't want the day to end too soon.

My suspect right now are the following:

14. (Farside Fugitive) Papa Zito
15. (Shadow Dancer) Pomegranate
20. (Julano Maemuki) Nikanor

Any thoughts?
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1189 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 am

Post by Jag Johan »

The reason I suspect Nikanor, Pomegrante and Papa Zito, is because I find all the other players being green in some way. Because of, votings, scums voting on them or because I find their action being sincere and protown. Actually Papa Zito might be in the last category too soon.

Inflateablepie makes an interesting point of Jacob being a mafia cop. I am not sure about his strange "which role am I" thing. Its strange if whether his scum or not. I guess not, because a scum would just shut up when every thing is going fine.

And sorry about few posts, I've been lazy.

This round we take SK. Next I thinking about Nikanor (former Mae). I never liked Mae and I believe his dropping out from the game was because of the scums having a hard time.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1190 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:29 am

Post by Jag Johan »

I mean, I never liked Mae in this game. I don't know him in real life.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1220 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Jag Johan »

I realized messed up. Leafsnail could be scum. My writings are from when i suspected Fate.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1251 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Jag Johan »

I am a Nurse.

I don't understand any of Jacobs strange codes.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1386 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Jag Johan »

I could hammer papa zito, but I guess there isn't a hurry.

If he is innocent SpyreX must be the scum, and I am sure a re-reading of the tread would make it obvious who is the scum. I just don't have it in me to read all that again.

Anyone who actually want to re-read or should I hammer Papa Zito?
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1394 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by Jag Johan »

Yay! I win I win!!!!

Not that it is because of my skills or anything. Sorry about that, but it was a bit much to grasp and read.

Parama and chronopie was the easier to guess. I don't think I could have guessed DTM or Papa Zito (until it was obvious) ever.

All changes of players made it very hard to understand who to suspect too.
Jag Johan
Jag Johan
Townie
Jag Johan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1395 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 am

Post by Jag Johan »

Thanks for a fun, chaotic game everybody.
Special thanks to Dramonic how kept it alive.

I think the hate towards Sir was a very important part of the game. Also, the town had very powerful roles I think, which helped a lot.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”