Open 219: Neighborhood Watch (Game Over)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Okaaay...
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Mon May 17, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Pomegranate »

don_johnson wrote:okay. don't freak out. but.

at some point before the end of the day our hider should claim. DO NOT CLAIM YET. it is my understanding of the role that hider dies if they hide behind scum, no? so better to be out in the open and verbalizing targets. agree/disagree?
Agree. It's definitely best if we know the hider's target. We can confirm townies and scum. It's worth it in this setup, when we know that there's a hider. I've been Hider before, and this makes sense.

--
Primate wrote:
unvote

Vote Thief
Don't mess with Thief.

--

Beloved Princess is annoying.

I think I'd vote Primate if he wasn't the largest BW at this point. Maybe soon.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Except that unless the hider says (or breadcrumbs, I guess), his role is not of any use. So if he doesn't say his target he may as well not hide, if he may.

Chrono, you said that we lose a Watcher, Hider, and VT. Where'd the VT come in? Also, it would be D3 by the time the watcher was killed.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Primate wrote:
Except that unless the hider says (or breadcrumbs, I guess), his role is not of any use. So if he doesn't say his target he may as well not hide, if he may.
This is an open setup and it's not a particularly powerful role. Treat it as a confirmed townie with swing potential is my feeling.
He's a weak doc, and can confirm townies.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Seeing these arguments, I'm swayed. Sorry dj.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Tue May 18, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Beloved Princess wrote:Pomegranate, why you don't like me? Are you sure you don't want to get to know each other a little better before making a judgment like that?~
Oh. I meant to say that we should play some jump rope and hopscotch together.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I will be
V/LA until Thursday night
, or around then.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Skimmed through, catchup post today or tomorrow. I have to say that the case on me is extremely week, and I really don't like the way that Primate jumped on it.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

That was me. Stupid computer.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Sat May 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gayle wrote:
Posting for next page vote count

I <3 Gayle.

--

BP: Huh?

--

I do think that lurking can exist on page 5 of a game. Definitely active lurking, which Guy0 was doing.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

^^^ The numbering in the last post really confused me.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

OpposedForce wrote:
Primate wrote:Update on my opinions. Happy with vote on pm atm, looking at BP with interest. Chronopie did something that i would normally consider a towntell (bandwagon pushing for claim implying confidence and willingness to deal with attention on self), but I don't really think that's the full story in terms of mindset there at all given other considerations.
Chrono wrote:This is a fairly common pressure vote reason. null-tell.
That seems to be the only reason you did it though. Do you frequently pressure vote to bring people to -1 and claim in the way you did or did you also have other reasons for voting guy? Seeing as how you refer to it as a pressure vote, do you consider that mentally distinct from a lynch vote?
That's quite the strech. You believe that he L-1 voted to implicate confidence in his beliefs and the williningness to take the heat for it.

Mind you now folks that Chrono didn't even state any suspicion or comments regarding Guy0 BEFORE he placed his L-1 vote. Yeah he sure showed alot of confidence in that vote because he sure said alot of stuff to back it up.

Stop trying to protect your scum buddy and trying to bring him to a better light.
I also find what Chrono did extremely scummy. Early BWs don't usually lead to lynches, and in this case, placing him at L-1, was scummy, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE ALL THE EXPLANATION THAT CAME WITH CHRONOS' VOTE WAS "Now's claiming time.". HUH/

He put Guy at L-1 and requested a claim, despite the fact that this was his first mention of the wagon, let alone his first opinion.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Unvote; Vote Chronopie
. And
this is L-1
too.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hmm?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Pomegranate »

don_johnson wrote:i want to do a full reread in the morning. i'm kind of along the lines where guy-o is going and i started to iso empking, but his posts need to be read in context. i want to look at bp as well. pom's avoidance here is noted. i don't remember her being a "one-line" poster.
How
much meta do you have on me? We played about one game together, IIRC and you replaced out. I just can't remember what game it was.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #15) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Post soon.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Pomegranate »

don_johnson wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i want to do a full reread in the morning. i'm kind of along the lines where guy-o is going and i started to iso empking, but his posts need to be read in context. i want to look at bp as well. pom's avoidance here is noted. i don't remember her being a "one-line" poster.
How
much meta do you have on me? We played about one game together, IIRC and you replaced out. I just can't remember what game it was.
i don't think i've actually played a game with just you. you were under the avvy "plumegranate" if memory serves. i have played with plum and i obviously can't be sure you're not the same person, but as i understand it the two of you are rommates. in any case, when we did play(and i don't remember replacing out) your posts were much longer and thought out, though i could be confusing you with plum(if she even exists).

in any case, are you "attacking" me here, or genuinely questioning for reference? i.e. are you denying that you are not a "one-line" tyype of poster?

you may need to read this twice. i think i even confused myself. :)
Plum is my older sister.

We have a hydra account Plumegranate.

She makes long, thought out posts.

I do sometimes.

But recently not as much.

I do more one liners.

I'll really post later though.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Confid wrote:SA - I voted you for pushing the Pom wagon on such a weak set of points.
Being the first to vote Pom is pushing a wagon?
It seemed like you wanted to start a wagon; I think that that's what's being referred to.

--
Opposed Force wrote:This was soon followed by a L-1 vote without a proper response by Chrono. Soon after SA put the hammer vote without any waiting or reasoning.

Scum:
Pomegranate
SA
Even if he's dead, I just want to say that I don't know what is wrong with putting someone at L-1 (in a game of this size, no less) without waiting? I agree about Sleepless Assassin though.

--

Guy0- this game, do you plan to generally target suspects of yours, perhaps dying finding scum, and perhaps alleviating your suspicion, or targeting those you think are town, to confirm them?

(If you feel that it will not help town to answer this, ignore it.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #18) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Pomegranate »

guy0 wrote:Also, can we talk about SA please? We need him to explain his premature hammer
Vote: Sleepless Assassin
, for now. Get talking.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #19) » Sat May 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Thief wrote:So you just outed yourself
without even putting a possible Watcher at L-1.
What do you mean by this?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Post later.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #21) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Unvote; Vote Primate

Nothing has changed in your play from the way you were playing yesterday. And I voted you yesterday because your play was BAD.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Pomegranate »

don_johnson wrote:
Beloved Princess wrote:Basically, I really like the post that Plum made when she was pretending to be Pomegranate. I don't think that scum would make that post.

Or maybe I'm just confusing the warm and fuzzy feelings of love with the warm and fuzzy feelings of towniness.
plum is the "older" sister. joined almost a year before pom. hence, more experience. null tell at best, but in reading the post in question i would like to know why you "don't think scum would make that post." claiming "damned if i do, damned if i don't" is an excellent strategy for scum.

empking: are you going to expand on your read?
Hmm? Plum was logged on but I didn't notice when I made the post, so it posted as her. But it was me. No kidding.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Friday, meant to say this last night.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Empking wrote:SA:
But you said that Thief was
Sleepless Assassin wrote:about 95% confirmed as town.
That's a bit larger than anybody else thinks.
He's
at least
95% confirmed town. More substantial post later tonight.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Primate wrote:Right. Not done Thief,guy0 or me for obvious reasons.
I understand that you haven't done yourself, but I'd like to know how you feel your play is in this game, as well as how you're perceived, and why. It doesn't have to be a big long post or anything, but I want something clear.

--
SA wrote:Neither of you is being lynched. I won't let it happen. I'd die myself before I let either of you be lynched.
I think that this is stupid, because however confirmed they are to you, you received a Role PM before this game started.

It's possible that this is scum trying to placate everyone excessively, but I think that that's pushing it.

--

Shall I put Confid at L-1? I suppose I'll wait to see if the post he promised is up by the next time I check this game- some time Sunday.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Pom wrote:Shall I put Confid at L-1? I suppose I'll wait to see if the post he promised is up by the next time I check this game- some time Sunday.
Why ask permission.
Because though he seems
reaaally
scummy, when I promise a catchup post, I like people to wait a bit for me. So I'm waiting a bit for Confid, 'specially since he's now at L-1, if I'm not mistaken.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Pomegranate »

As a matter of fact, I will.
Unvote; Vote: ConfidAnon
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

guy0 wrote:[...]

Pom: Lots of small scummyness and lots of post promising without giving a good reason,
I giver her the same chance of being scum as Emp.
While the hammer was indeed a hammer, it was on a scum. This could be WIFOM'd for a while so I dunno what to do about the hammer.

[...]

If I had to rank the scummyness of everyone:

Tier 1 (obvi scum)

- Primate

Tier 2

- Pom
- SA

Tier 3

- DJ
- Emp

Tier 4 (town)

- BP
- Guy
If the bolded is true, why are we on different tiers?

Better post sometime today/tonight.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Pomegranate »

If I'm the other watcher, I didn't watch Thief.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

guy0 wrote:He [Primate] clearly tried to save confid, who flipped scum a little too much, and he was suspicious from the start. He also tried to pull off the last minute wagon on BP, but failed miserably.
--
don_johnson wrote:
guy wrote:DJ: D1 thought he was absolutely town, but he basically lurked the entirety of d2, which worries me, I'd like one of these from him.
i don't feel that i lurked, but i am going to reread and post today. prime suspect atm is pomegranate.
Reasoning?

--
BP wrote:~ Suspected by a dead townie that seems to have had a different motivation for being killed than just being highly pro-town.
NKs are lots of things, including WIFOM.

--

And now for each player...

Beloved Princess- generally pro-town. I like the way her attack on me is clear and concise, even if I don't agree that the points she brought up were very valid. I feel like it would come from a pro-town player.

don_johnson- kinda neutral-leaning scum. I don't recall anything interesting or important from him, especially yesterday, when I don't recall very much of anything at all.

Sleepless Assassin- I have a gut feeling that he's town, possibly because he really gives a good, clear opinion on things.
Pomegranate

guy0- confirmed town hider. Okay.

Primate- tried to push a case on BP mentioed that he wou;d vote Confid but never did, hasn't done very much in general. scumbaaag.

Empking- Similar to dj; hehasn't done very much.

Tier 1:

Primate

Tier 2:

don_johnson
Empking

Tier 3:

BP
SA

Tier 4:

guy0

Vote: Primate
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Primate wrote:
Primate- tried to push a case on BP mentioed that he wou;d vote Confid but never did, hasn't done very much in general. scumbaaag.
In the case of a deadline. Not because I thought he was scum, but because not having a lynch at the end of a day is bad.
So you thought that with two days until deadline BP (who had only your one vote) was likely to be lynched while the Confid wagon, which had four or five votes was likely to fail?

No, think up another false explanation for your scummy play; this one is just too darn obvious.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Um, we could've given it a bit longer than that...
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I thought that it was cool that watchers could confirm people in this game.
Thief wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:If I'm the other watcher, I didn't watch Thief.
Oh lord I lost to a moron. OH WAIT, my town watcher friend was even MORE of a moron.

Pomegranate, you KNEW I was the other watcher AND guy0 had confirmed me.... yet you didn't watch me N2? That was a load of fail.
Yeah, it was a load of fail, but this is how I saw it: Scum would either kill you (who they
did not
know was the other watcher), or WIFOM the watchers and kill someone else. I went back and forth for a while... and chose SA.

And now I feel like a moron.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”