Riddle Me This! NY111 - mafia dead - Town wins!

DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Nobody better lynch anybody until DeathNote shows back up. Or else.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Cove
Cove
Goon
Cove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Cove »

Oh, I was going to ask, is it prodding/activity that is the problem, Izzy, or am I missing something?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by dahill1 »

That reminds me that I totally forgot that Yos2, mipe, doc_johnson were even still in the game! C'mon guys speak up. Lurkers are up next, Yos you should know this the most.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

dahill1 wrote:That reminds me that I totally forgot that Yos2, mipe, doc_johnson were even still in the game! C'mon guys speak up. Lurkers are up next, Yos you should know this the most.
Excuse me? How am I a lurker, when I had a big post just yesterday? I may not be posting as often as I sometimes do, but I've been pretty consistently active all game. I'm a little confused about how you could consider me a lurker here.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Cove wrote:Oh, I was going to ask, is it prodding/activity that is the problem, Izzy, or am I missing something?
Something else. At this point, I'm pretty convinced I need to be replaced in order to ensure the integrity of the game, thanks to something that happened last night.
Show
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Cove
Cove
Goon
Cove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Cove »

Yosarian2 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:That reminds me that I totally forgot that Yos2, mipe, doc_johnson were even still in the game! C'mon guys speak up. Lurkers are up next, Yos you should know this the most.
Excuse me? How am I a lurker, when I had a big post just yesterday? I may not be posting as often as I sometimes do, but I've been pretty consistently active all game. I'm a little confused about how you could consider me a lurker here.
You posted to tell us two people you wouldn't vote for today, holidng out on any hunting of scum, or giving any of your suspicions. I'm with dahill1 on this one.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by The Fonz »

@Yos: Had you returned to the game yesterday at deadline in time to vote, would you actually have gone with the Zoraster lynch? Would you have preferred the VV wagon? Or would you have stuck to PE?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:43 am

Post by don_johnson »

sorry guys. avoiding a prod here, but this game has the lowest priority for me. i do plan on contributing but time has been slipping away. be back soon. :)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:17 am

Post by The Fonz »

unvote, vote Don_Johnson.

Not good enough, please try again.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:16 am

Post by don_johnson »

sorry fonz. but theres alot of thread to read and unfirtunately at this point i'm leaning towards actually reading it as opposed to skimming. i see where the suspicion is going today and i'm not sure i agree with it. i have some correlating to do.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

The Fonz wrote:@Yos: Had you returned to the game yesterday at deadline in time to vote, would you actually have gone with the Zoraster lynch? Would you have preferred the VV wagon? Or would you have stuck to PE?
Honestly, I didn't really like either wagon. I really thought VV was town, but I wasn't convinced by the Zoraster wagon either. I was happy keeping my vote on PE; if the only way to prevent a VV lynch would have been to vote for Zoraster, I would have done it, but only reluctantly.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

don_johnson (2) VasudeVa, Fonz
Mr chaos (1) don_Johnson
Scotmany (3) inHimshallibe, Anon, Cove

Not voting:

iamausername
RichardGHP
Mr. Chaos
DizzyIzzyB
scotmany12
Mipe
Yosairan
dahill

With 14 alive it will take 8 to lynch
Deadline June 6th, 10:07pm PST

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Sigh. DeathNote needs to show up and deal with the problem with this game. :|
I'm sorry it's my fault right now. DN asked me to take control during this time and I just got a brain fart and forgot to check on this again. I'm prodding anyone that has not posted during this game day.
Last edited by farside22 on Fri May 21, 2010 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

No, it's a different issue than just lurkers.
Show
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

While I don't think fonz's case on me was good at all, I do agree with him that we should look at those that were not on either of the scum wagons. Not including me, those not on either wagons that are still alive are yos, don johnson, mipe, and cove. I find mipe fairly obvious town, though also frustrating, and I'm getting a town vibe from Yos. That leaves Cove, and don.johnson.

Before they were both replaced, paltry was far more scummy than quag, and this goes back to him voting mipe over ksun, and then says the ksun lynch was for policy reasons which is why he stayed off of it, while he himself advocated policy lynching mipe in this post:
PaltryExcuse wrote:@Quag: Do you want to carry a player like mipe until later? His early game, before anyone really pointed a finger, was just bandwagon for the sake of bandwagon. Now he's recently become increasingly oblivious to how mafia is to be played.

@Mod: We've been missing inHim and theopor for a long time. Prods please?
This has been said before mainly by yos, and maybe by anon as well.

I also disliked his vote on inhim.
PaltryExcuse wrote:
Vote: inHimshallibe

I feel the case on you is rather solid and the recent runaround you tried to give dahill1 doesn't make you look any better either.
I don't get any runaround at all from what inhim said, and I get a very opportunistic feel from his vote.

As for quag, I felt like his play was very solid, and I didn't think anything particularly from him was scummy. I disagree with his vote on Yos, but I don't find his reasoning scummy.

As for both don.johnson and Cove, both their contributions have been scummy. don.johnson votes for something that occurred in the rvs, and I hate this post from him:
don_johnson wrote:if there's much more info, why are you wasting time defending yourself against such an obvious temporary vote? shouldn't you be presenting a case or something?
First of, I don't consider defending yourself to be wasting time, and him writing his own vote off as temporary just bugs me. Why even vote for mr. chaos, when you yourself admitted yourself that the case isn't strong and that it is based off of a players actions (and I didn't even find TSQ's actions scummy at all) during very early of day one?

As for Cove, his whole excessive wagoning thing was pretty weak, and the throwing in of WIFOM on Vas didn't help.

And his vote on me is done without explanation, right after he said this about inhim's vote:
Cove wrote:I'm not sure I'm so used to playing games where it's acceptable to bandwagon without explanation like what inHim does, it just doesn't sit right.
And then he voes for me in the same post:
This narrows down the possible suspect pool to:

2. iamausername
4. doc_johnson
9. scotmany12
12. mipe
16. The Fonz
17. Yosarian2

I know that there has been a lot of talk about mipe, and the mipe wagon. Going to bet he's not scum for now. iamausername and Fonz were on the ksun wagon, plus The Fonz seems to know what he's talking about, so that leaves:

4. doc_johnson
9. scotmany12
17. Yosarian2

I get the feeling this is a pretty good short list.

Vote scotmany12

That's L-3 right?
Yeah, he has reasoning for narrowing it down to those three, but he gives no explanation for why he chose me over yos and don.johnson. He basically bandwagoned with no explanation.

Vote: Cove

I find him more scummy than don.johnson, mostly due to quag not really being scummy at all, while paltry was scummy with his mipe vote, his reasoning for staying of the ksun wagon as he saw it as being full of policy reasoning, while he advocated policy lynching mipe. And I don't like Cove's contributions so far either.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What's a safe number of scum in a 20 player game?

Scot is so obvscum right now so imma be moving my vote thattaway.
Vote: Scot

quag_johnson gets lynched tom. :D.

Where the hell is Anon/Anon-replacemnt?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Cove
Cove
Goon
Cove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Cove »

scot wrote: As for Cove, his whole excessive wagoning thing was pretty weak, and the throwing in of WIFOM on Vas didn't help.
Wasn't your case on Vas swirled in WIFOM as well? I understand the reasons you were voting for him, but I have to admit that there is some significant WIFOM involved. Off the top of my head, you clinged to the fact that he admitted to rolefishing on Day 1. It's clearly WIFOM as to whether scum would admit to that or not.

Also, how is claiming that my excessive wagoning approach is weak, yet you call me out for wagoning? Are you saying wagoning is good or bad?

I explained, as you noted, my reasoning for whittling the list down to 3 players. More than likely there are at least 3 scum left and if there are two left I feel I have both in there, so I'm really free to pick in any order, unless something amazingly town strikes me of any of the three (hint: nothing currently does). Bottom line is that I'd lynch any of you 3, so might as well make my vote count.

Also, I'm sensing some OMGUS as I don't see any of these opinions about Paltry anywhere in your ISO. Only when I vote for you. Also, your swift dismissal of Yos and your defense of don are duely noted. You agree that we should look in the direction of people that haven't been on the scum wagons, but you've almost certainly shown you have no interest in voting most of them. How does that make any sense? The only answer I see is OMGUS.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Cove wrote:
scot wrote: As for Cove, his whole excessive wagoning thing was pretty weak, and the throwing in of WIFOM on Vas didn't help.
Wasn't your case on Vas swirled in WIFOM as well? I understand the reasons you were voting for him, but I have to admit that there is some significant WIFOM involved. Off the top of my head, you clinged to the fact that he admitted to rolefishing on Day 1. It's clearly WIFOM as to whether scum would admit to that or not.
Yeah, no. Voting for someone for rolefishing involves no WIFOM. My case wasn't swirled in WIFOM at all.
Also, how is claiming that my excessive wagoning approach is weak, yet you call me out for wagoning? Are you saying wagoning is good or bad?

I explained, as you noted, my reasoning for whittling the list down to 3 players. More than likely there are at least 3 scum left and if there are two left I feel I have both in there, so I'm really free to pick in any order, unless something amazingly town strikes me of any of the three (hint: nothing currently does). Bottom line is that I'd lynch any of you 3, so might as well make my vote count.
I called you out for doing something that you called inhim out for doing in the same post that you attacked him.
Also, I'm sensing some OMGUS as I don't see any of these opinions about Paltry anywhere in your ISO. Only when I vote for you. Also, your swift dismissal of Yos and your defense of don are duely noted. You agree that we should look in the direction of people that haven't been on the scum wagons, but you've almost certainly shown you have no interest in voting most of them. How does that make any sense? The only answer I see is OMGUS.
...I just made a post on why I am voting for you over don. This isn't OMGUS at all. I clearly stated I think you are the scummiest out of those four people I listed that stayed off of both scum wagons. And no, I didn't post these opinions about paltry earlier, because i just formed them today when I went and reread paltry and quag.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: Fixed quote tages
Cove wrote:
Yeah, no. Voting for someone for rolefishing involves no WIFOM. My case wasn't swirled in WIFOM at all.

I called you out for doing something that you called inhim out for doing in the same post that you attacked him.
...I just made a post on why I am voting for you over don. This isn't OMGUS at all. I clearly stated I think you are the scummiest out of those four people I listed that stayed off of both scum wagons. And no, I didn't post these opinions about paltry earlier, because i just formed them today when I went and reread paltry and quag.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Farside: I shot you a PM about the issue.
Show
Cove
Cove
Goon
Cove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Cove »

Damn, I just lost my response to scot. Here goes again.
scotmany12 wrote:EBWOP: Fixed quote tages
Cove wrote:
It is when the person admits to it, and does it blatantly. There is a reason others decided on noob town rather than noob scum. I agreed with you at first about noob scum, for slightly different reasoning, but I acknowledge there's WIFOM involved.
scot wrote: I called you out for doing something that you called inhim out for doing in the same post that you attacked him.
Yes, you have accused me, but I tend to disagree. I can't tell if inHim actually believes that anybody he votes is scum, while I would hope I conveyed that I believe the three remaining people on my list to be scummy.
scot wrote: ...I just made a post on why I am voting for you over don. This isn't OMGUS at all. I clearly stated I think you are the scummiest out of those four people I listed that stayed off of both scum wagons. And no, I didn't post these opinions about paltry earlier, because i just formed them today when I went and reread paltry and quag.
It's one thing to believe I'm the scummiest, but then it's another thing to rule out the possibility of Yos with no reason, and to claim that you don't think Quag was scummy at all. Do you believe that being off both scum wagons is scummy? I am wondering why you started with that subset, if you were just going to claim all of them were not really scummy, and only focus on one?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Except I didn't focus on just one. Yos's push against RichardGHP, and his vote on paltry seem sincere. I can't see mipe being scum at all with that early day one wagon, and his play is fairly obvious town to me. That left quag and paltry. Quag didn't particularly do anything scummy at all, while he didn't really do anything protown. Paltry, on the otherhand, was scummy. Yeah, both quag and yos stayed off the ksun wagon, but neither of them were on the scummy mipe wagon.

Throwing around OMGUS happens way to much in mafia. Very rarely is a vote an OMGUS one. You, mipe, quag, yos, and me were the people not on either scum wagon. I know I'm not scum, and I would be very surprised if there was no scum in that group of four. Of all of them, you are the most scummiest. This isn't OMGUS at all.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

The Fonz wrote:verbal gymnastics
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Yos gets a one-Day, no lynching honeymoon pass. 'Grats, dude. :D
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Right, reread coming.
Show

:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

DizzyIzzy is needing to be replaced. Looking for a replacement now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”