NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Don't we have to at least allow for the possibility of a doc save? nhammen could have gotten targeted as a claimed PR and someone could have doc saved him for the same reason. If we do lynch SGR and he flips town, we can't assume that means nhammen scum, and if SGR flips scum we can't assume nhammen town. Just saying.

That said, there is some pretty scummy vibes from SGR anyways.

Unvote
Vote: SGR
HOS: Midnight's Sorrow

I'm getting the feeling that Timeater is Jester.

@MS My case against you wasn't for active lurking, and I wasn't band wagoning. Don't pretend those were the only reasons for your wagon. You are really scummy.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

@lynch: Please pray tell what was so scummy about me if those two were not the reasons for you voting me then.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Jesus Christ, what is it with you people and wagoning?

@Leafsnail: Nice misrepresenting. I'm looking. You'll get a list when I'm ready to post one.

Right now nhammen's blosk is the best bit of evidence we've got, so for now
vote:SGR

I however need to wonder if blocking one scum would succeed in preventing the night kill. Would it have to be the specific one sending in the NK, or would any scumster do?
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Parama »

guys the roleblock =/= evidence
We don't know the setup. We don't even know if nhammen is telling the truth. Is a claim by an unconfirmed RB in a closed setup going to be the only reason most people are voting? It's obviously foilist's only reason.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

LynchMePls wrote:Don't we have to at least allow for the possibility of a doc save? nhammen could have gotten targeted as a claimed PR and someone could have doc saved him for the same reason. If we do lynch SGR and he flips town, we can't assume that means nhammen scum, and if SGR flips scum we can't assume nhammen town. Just saying.
LynchMePls brings up a good point. We don't know if nhammen actually killed the person, he might be a lying scum bag under a safe claim. This is why I am not prepare to lynch SGRaaize quite yet.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Wow that Midnight wagon built up fast.

I don't feel comfortable going with an SGRaaize lynch quite yet. To be honest I've got a slight town read on him right now. As mentioned there could have been a doc save, or if nhammen is mafia mafia may have no killed to frame SGRaaize.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@MS I've already said what in my post voting you. 896 if you're too lazy to find it yourself.

You immediatly lept onto Sevis. Your argument is really crap. Massively bad logic to assume that Vi NK = Sevis scum. The only thing I can figure is that you were pushing for a mislynch on Sevis thanks to the Vi NK.

That case is neither wagoning nor accusing you of active lurking. So now you've also misrepresented the case against you. Can you get any scummier?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 3:55 pm

And its equally bad logic to not think Vi NK=/=Sevis scum. And no; I did not
immediately
leap on Sevis. I read the thread again, taking what was brought to us in the phases that happened, and made my own assumption that that was maybe why Vi was taken out. That is not immediate. :roll: By any means.~

And of course you don't vote me for reasons of wagoning and active lurking. I think
that
should be a given as to why.~
W/L/O
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:52 pm

LynchMePls wrote:
Sevis wrote:Vezopiraka is still showing no sign of logic.
For one, while I certainly am in the camp of those who criticize Vezo's logic, he has actually made a couple of good posts since the big "my mason/monk buddies must be scum" snafu. I'm not sure what you mean by "still" showing no sign of logic. Care to explain better Sevis? Even a quote of what you perceive as bad logic would be useful.
Sevis wrote:I'm half-way done with ISOs, and so far, Midnight stood out when I was reading, but I can't figure out why.
What the hell does this mean?
Sevis wrote:Dr. Robotnik's hopping has been noted before. He seems to be mostly targeting VIs. His list of suspects, other than SSBF and daniel, includes LMP -- who, although he certainly isn't a VI, is new. Doesn't look all too good.

Vote: Dr. Robotnik
, at least until I can finish re-reading.
So you think Dr. Robotnik is scummy because he is only targeting VI-ish players? What about a player who only votes easy targets and makes strange posts that look like they are saying something without actually saying anything? I think those are more worthy of votes.

Unvote
Vote: Sevis

Pretty sure the nhammen wagon is going nowhere, although I'm still not convinced he isn't scum. I like this vote better for now.
Lynchmepls wrote:
Vi wrote: I think this conversation has been enlightening.

Unvote: Leafsnail
Vote: Timeater (L-12)

Because SSBF won't do it do it do it, and this wagon really needs to happen, and nobody wants to vote Sevis for some reason.

LOL! See my latest post. Then come join the wagon. We have cake.
Lynchmepls wrote:Its not that you target someone less scummy, its that you pick an easy target, a lurker who won't defend himself and has about 0 chance of getting a serious wagon on him. You get to look tough without being tough.

Keep posting Sevis. I'm feeling better about this vote with each sentence.
Lynchmepls wrote:This is likely my last post before V/LA. I still like my post. Sevis' most recent post makes it even better. Why is it so important for Sevis to impress Vi? Is Sevis doing that because he thinks it'll get him unlynched? How about countering the arguments against you instead?

Sevis is likely scum. Askbob probably is too. Nhammen is still on my radar.

I hope when I get back that the scum hunting has been very productive.
lynchmepls wrote:Alright, this is for realz my final post before V/LA.

I still think Sevis is scum, but I agree with Faraday, this day is lasting WAY to long. I think CP is scum. He has a big wagon, and I support his lynch. Therefore

Unvote
Vote: Chronopie
FOS: Sevis

Good luck guys, I'll check in when I can.

Any reason why you don't find Sevis scummy now?
W/L/O
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by nhammen »

SGRaaize wrote:Alright, guys, I know I'm sounding very scummy here, but I wanna get replaced, exams are starting and I can't bother to be ISOing on a Mafia game all the time

Sorry, but I will only start playing Mafia games again when holidays start
Really? Maybe you want to replace out because you used a kill that didn't go through? But asking someone to replace into a role that was roleblocked on the Night that there was a missing kill is really mean. You wont be that mean will you?
Parama wrote:Haha, only one kill? From the flavor it sounds like the werewolf kill, too. Hmm... who would want to kill Vi? I think I need to ISO him.
inb4NKWIFOM
Yes, it does seem that the Mafia kill didn't happen. But that's just stating the obvious. And you are the first person to mention NK WIFOM... Hmmm...
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I had a really strong town read from Vi, as did most other people. This is something worth looking into. We need to look at people who conflicted with him and who thought Vi was scummy.
I was thinking that he was killed because almost nobody saw him as scummy, and he was producing content and good reads. Why would looking at who thought he was scummy help?
vezopiraka wrote:We must find out who the mafia targeted. I think the werewolfs killed Vi because they thought it was from an opposing faction.
Really? That's why you think they targeted Vi? Wow... I saw his kill and immediately assumed that they were aiming for Town...

As for who the Mafia targeted? Why does it matter? I see 4 possibilities for why their kill would not have occurred.
A) I roleblocked the Mafia Kill. Who it targeted doesn't matter. We know SGR is scum
B) NK WIFOM as Parama brought up. I find this highly unlikely.
C) They targeted an NK-Immune player. These types of roles don't occur very often. And the chances of just happening to hit someone with this role are small. So, I also find this unlikely.
D) A Doc protected their target. Unfortunately, this is likely, as there were claimed PRs. If D is the case, I am guessing the Mafia either targeted me or you, and a Doc correctly protected.
In the first two, the target does not matter. In the last two, we find out the target when someone claims. Why do we need to find the target now?
Leafsnail wrote:You are pretty much the most active-lurkery player I have ever seen.
Leafsnail wrote:I wouldn't say you've posted the least content, but I would say you've posted the most posts with none, and the most posts masquerading as content.
*cough* askbob *cough*
Leafsnail wrote:Is it possible for you to defend in a way that isn't just undermining your attacker?
Ummm? Isn't that the whole point of a defense? I don't understand this. At all.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Because Vi, while adamant about him being scum, switched votes on a dime. It was hard to discern if he was being serious, or throwing everyone through a loop. That he was revealed town suggests to me otherwise, and thus I look at the Vi/Sevis tango in a more harsher light.

I refuse to throw away a night kill as possible evidence because of WIFOM tendencies. There is some truth in its silver linings, and I think we should look at this in a more, open, approach then what is being made today. I mean, GOD! we have some days to kill. We don't need to jump on every little thing and make big deals out of it. I say look at other avenues of scumminess, instead of focusing on one? I don;t think it would hurt. In fact, it would probably be far more beneficial right?
I have learned the hard way that a dead Townie's opinions have a tendency to be right. And sevis was already on my shortlist.

@Leafsnail 928 Attacking all of the players that vote him? Where has he been doing that? The entire problem with midnight is that he hasn't attacked ANYONE. He just keeps attacking the cases, and not the players. Including when the case is against him. When he finally presents a case on sevis, it isn't even his case; it's Vi's case. But I don't see any attacks on players that are attacking him, except a brief mention of Vi's case against you and now his latest post. You really like to accuse players of OMGUS don't you?
Faraday wrote:hmm about half the game are looking pretty town to me, i'd put a bullet in the other half in pretty much any order if I could though.
You have no idea how much I agree with you. Deciding who to roleblock was the most difficult decision I have had in the time I have been on this site, because there are so many players that have behaved scummy. askbob, SGR, and sevis are just awful. pman, robotnik, Lowell, Goat, and Timeater are superlurkers. midnight had been buddying me from the moment I made my claim (trying not to be RBed?), and Unsight had been hiding in the background, which is not the playstyle I saw in NY 110.
Faraday wrote:need to re-read too as there;s people not even registering on my radar either way, e.g. askbob and dr robotnik.
askbob is very scummy and was my top suspect up until the missing kill this morning. The only reason I did not RB askbob is because I figured that after the way I attacked him yesterday, no scum in their right mind would have askbob send in their kill.
Faraday wrote:the midnight sorrow bandwagon is interesting btw. the intiial reasons were b/c he didn't do fuck all? same could be applied to the guy people are currently switching too. so yeah.
That is the defense he has been using too. I agree with this actually. The way Leaf has been pushing this and not pushing others with similar behavior is somewhat scummy. And here I had a town v. town vibe from leaf v. foilist yesterday...
Leafsnail wrote:On the other hand, he's been trying to look helpful while not doing anything (scumtell at any level of experience)
And you think SGR hasn't? What about askbob?
Leafsnail wrote:has been deflecting, undermining attackers and all sorts of other horrible stuff. In short, scum.
undermining attackers isn't scummy. In fact, it can be very pro-Town. As long as you scumhunt as well... But I find undermining attackers by itself to be more of a newbtell than a scumtell. Especially considering that you have done this in the past: especially your ISO 8, where you undermine someone's case by calling it reaching. And yet, when Midnight does the exact same thing you have done, you call it scummy.

@Leafsnail At one point you stated you were suspicious of askbob. Are you still suspicious of him? If so, why are you more suspicious of midnight than askbob? At one point you stated you were suspicious of sevis. Are you still suspicious of him? If so, why are you more suspicious of midnight than sevis? What is your opinion of SGR? If a player uses OMGUS, is this a scumtell? Why?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 6:03 pm

nhammen wrote:I was thinking that he was killed because almost nobody saw him as scummy, and he was producing content and good reads. Why would looking at who thought he was scummy help?
You do have a point there, but the truth is, it is rare when a person doesn't receive any kind of suspicion in a Day, especially later in the game.

But to be honest, it's kind of difficult to give a good answer to your question. Maybe I'll check back later, unless you really want it.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by vezopiraka »

Modgaming.
I can't see the werewolfs having a RBer. So nhammen can't be werewolf scum RB. Maybe he targeted SGraize who only was a vanilla or something.

Maybe the mafia tried to kill me and the doc protected me.Not such of a small chance. SGRaziize is very busy. I know that.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:02 am

Post by Leafsnail »

foilist13 wrote:@Leafsnail: Nice misrepresenting. I'm looking. You'll get a list when I'm ready to post one.
Now. And add "show where Leafsnail has been misrepping you" to the list of things to prepare.
nhammen wrote:*cough* askbob *cough*
Maybe. Doesn't change Midnight's Sorrow's alignment though.
nhammen wrote:Ummm? Isn't that the whole point of a defense? I don't understand this. At all.
No.

The whole point of defending is to show that you didn't do the things you are accused of, not to make weak accusations against your attacker to get them to go away. Simply making accusations against anyone who votes you is not a townie thing to do at all.
nhammen wrote:And you think SGR hasn't? What about askbob?
Deflection is noted. And I don't see why this is a defence - it's not like there's only one scum left.
nhammen wrote:undermining attackers isn't scummy. In fact, it can be very pro-Town. As long as you scumhunt as well... But I find undermining attackers by itself to be more of a newbtell than a scumtell. Especially considering that you have done this in the past: especially your ISO 8, where you undermine someone's case by calling it reaching. And yet, when Midnight does the exact same thing you have done, you call it scummy.
It's not the exact same thing, firstly. I felt Parama was reaching for something so early in the game, wheras Midnight's Sorrow's "defence" seems to be built on insulting me/ saying I'm attacking me too hard/ calling me scum/ calling me a VI/ saying that active lurking and bandwagonning aren't scumtells/ deflection (pick a random one from this list).

He can go ahead and do it if he's seriously accusing me of being scum, but he isn't. As soon as I say I'm not responding to him anymore, he just says "great!" and doesn't bother to say anything else.
nhammen wrote:@Leafsnail At one point you stated you were suspicious of askbob. Are you still suspicious of him?
Now that you call my attention to it, yes, definately. He's bandwagonning like nobody's business (switching to Midnight's Sorrow
very
quickly, and then jumping to SGR even though nhammen's roleblock is far from conclusive). And wait, didn't he think nhammen was scum anyway?

Hey, askbob: Do you still think nhammen is scum? If not, why?
nhammen wrote:If so, why are you more suspicious of midnight than askbob?
I voted midnight because of the 3 pages of nonsense in his ISO. It looked extremely active-lurky to me, so I put a vote on him, since he's received no attention so far.

Since then, it's his reaction that's kept me on him, and kept me thinking he's the scummiest player around.
nhammen wrote:At one point you stated you were suspicious of sevis. Are you still suspicious of him?
Because he hasn't posted once since I expressed suspicion of him. So yeah, I'm still just as suspicious as I was when I first wrote so.
nhammen wrote:If so, why are you more suspicious of midnight than sevis?
Same reason as above. But Sevis really does need to come out to play. Now.
nhammen wrote:What is your opinion of SGR?
He hasn't really caught my attention before, to be honest. Actually, I'm kinda curious as to why you blocked him, considering the last thing you said about him before the night was
nhammen wrote:Well nuts. I tried... I still consider you to be slightly scummy...
nhammen wrote:If a player uses OMGUS, is this a scumtell? Why?
Yes and no.

Voting someone who votes you for bad reasons isn't necessarily a scummy thing to do. Nor is properly attacking someone who voted you in the past.

On the other hand, persistently focusing only on those who attack you, and then ignoring them after they leave you is very scummy.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:24 am

Post by Faraday »

Unsight wrote:
nhammen wrote:I roleblocked SGR.

I don't think there is any chance of NK WIFOM, but there is something else I am worried about.

More comments after I catch up on ... 3 pages in the past 12 hours? Which will happen after the movie I'm watching ends...

In the meantime:
vote SGR
Something else? You mean the fact that all our masons and monks are still alive while a non-mason, non-monk is dead?

vote: SGR
Why does this worry you. Unless you think we're all scum :?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Faraday »

GOD DAMN IT WHY IS THE SITE BEING SO FUCKING SLOW JESUS.

I don't understand why people think the roleblock means nothing, he's very likely scum WITHOUT the block and this makes it more likely.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

@MS: No, I definitely still find Sevis scummy. I just find your immediate attempt to pin the NK on him plus your D1 play scummier.

V/LA on weekends
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:13 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

Third vote count of day 2.

animorpherv1 (0):
askbob (0):
Dr. Robotnik (0):
Dry-fit (0):
Faraday (0):
foilist13 (0):
Leafsnail (0):
Lowell (0):
LynchMePls (0):
Midnight's Sorrow (4):
Leafsnail, Super Smash Bros. Fan, vezopiraka, Lowell

nhammen (0):
Parama (0):
pman5595 (0):
Pomegranate (0):
SerialClergyman (0):
Sevis (1):
Midnight's Sorrow

SGRaaize (7):
Faraday, nhammen, askbob, Timeater, Unsight, LynchMePls, foilist13

Super Smash Bros. Fan (1):
Parama

The Goat (0):
Timeater (1):
Dr. Robotnik

Unsight (0):
vezopiraka (0):

Not Voting (8):
SGRaaize, animorpherv1, Dry-fit, SerialClergyman, Pomegranate, Sevis, The Goat, pman5595

With 22 players alive, it takes 12 votes to lynch someone.

Still looking for a replacement for SGRaaize.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:36 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

I'm willing to bet nhammen is 10x more likely to be scum than SGRaize is.

Vote nhammen

I was disappointed his wagon disintergrated last time and I'll be happy to see it rise again this time.

What's more likely - nhammen blocks a nothing player who is so absent he's barely here and happens to get the 2/22 chance to block the scum member committing the kill

OR

nhammen is scum and is using the no kill to try to provide validity to his claim and getting a pretty easy mislynch and distract from the fact that he wasn't killed.

Never mind he's ignored the chances of any other power role causing any sort of no kill via protects or blocks (including the chance he himself was targetted but was doc protected or the like.) Why ignore that? He knows it's simply not true. Same deal with the possibility Vi was double targetted.

I think nhammen knows why the kill didn't work because his team, either purposefully or not, failed their kill, and he's taking advantage of the situation.

It's too unlikely (the scummy claimed power role manages to hit one of presumably 2 scum who are sending in kills), he's too confident in his push on SGRaize and the whole thing stinks.

I tell you now, people on that wagon are scummy, nhammen is scummy.
I'm old now.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Actually, Michael said that both kill methods would show up if Vi was double targetted, so we can at least eliminate that possibility.

That said, I don't think it's likely nhammen blocked the kill, especially since I don't see much reason for him to have blocked SGR last night.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:15 am

I just thought up of something else. The scums on the Werewolf side may have very well chosen not to kill anyone as a strategic plan. Hasn't anyone taken that into consideration?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Parama »

From the kill flavor, nope.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

IMO, if nhammen is lying, he's guaranteed dead tomorrow.
Unvote:Timeater

Pretty clear to me--
Vote:SGRaizze

FoS still on Timeater. I really don't like his bandwagony style of random voting.
snoPING AS usual I see
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

HAPPY SCUMDAY MICHEL!
snoPING AS usual I see
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 9:01 am

Im still liking how your calling about an hour or mores re-read through immediate LMP...
W/L/O
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2010 9:22 am

Foilist13, ISO: 31 was very hypocritical out of you.

You said this:
foilist13 wrote:Jesus Christ, what is it with you people and wagoning?
Then you went on to say this:
foilist13 wrote:Right now nhammen's blosk is the best bit of evidence we've got, so for now vote:SGR
You condemn us for wagoning, but you basically followed the SGRaaize bandwagon yourself. On top of that, we don't know if nhammen actually blocked SGRaaize, as a matter of fact, he even said that he didn't know if he actually roleblocked SGRaaize.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”