inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:42 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Some of the assumptions Beefster is making seem very innocent/genuine. Also, the way he thought about his argument, and even rescinded some of it, seems town. I think Elscouta is town for trying to get people to focus (even if it was on me) and that XScorpion is actually town because of the way he was attacking easjo when no one else saw fit to do so. He kept an attack even after he was chided, I believe, and that's definitely townlike.

I kept forgetting to answer this question of ODDin's. This setup is intriguing by the fact that there are two pairs of opposing scum. The need to keep your partner alive for your team to survive a possible crosskill will make Elscouta and Mr.Sandman (Beefster and ConfidAnon a little bit, but they joined into the hunt later) high candidates for ODDin's partner IF ODDin is scum. I'm neutral on ODDin at the moment.

If I had to lay it on the line right now and name four scum, I'd name:
Chronopie
Mr. Chaos
ConfidAnon
Scott Brosius

for the manner of their arguments/lack thereof. I'll go into each playerslot in my next post. I don't have a clue about pairings at the moment.

(Honorable Mentions go to ODDin and Mr.Sandman)
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I'm still not really compelled by anything in this game. A lot of crap arguments going around and useless quibbling.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Beefster »

inHim: Could you post a few links to some of your recently completed games? I want to know if your playstyle is outstandingly different from your normal play; You might just be an
off
player.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

inHimshallibe wrote:Some of the assumptions Beefster is making seem very innocent/genuine. Also, the way he thought about his argument, and even rescinded some of it, seems town. I think Elscouta is town for trying to get people to focus (even if it was on me) and that XScorpion is actually town because of the way he was attacking easjo when no one else saw fit to do so. He kept an attack even after he was chided, I believe, and that's definitely townlike.
I think the way beefster rescinds his arguments sounds anti-town. I think it sounds like a scum player who realises that the reasoning he has given is wafer thin, particularly when put to the test, and has thus backed down. If it had happened once, yes, it could be genuine town. It's happened more than once though, making it less likely
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Been kind of busy . . . I'll reread the thread soon then jump right back in the game.
Mr. Chaos
Mr. Chaos
Goon
Mr. Chaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Mr. Chaos »

Scott Brosius wrote:I'm still not really compelled by anything in this game. A lot of crap arguments going around and useless quibbling.
Hey, quit prod avoiding. Name your scum picks asap.
inHim: Could you post a few links to some of your recently completed games? I want to know if your playstyle is outstandingly different from your normal play; You might just be an off player.
Uhhhhh, your asking inHim to possibly provide evidence against himself. I dislike this heavily.

Also, where's your Elscouta analysis?
Chronopie
Mr. Chaos
ConfidAnon
Scott Brosius
Interesting. I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Show
wher doin this man
WHERE MAKIN THIS HAPEN

-Records-
Side: W-D-L
Town: 0-0-1
Scum: 1-0-0
Other: 0-0-0
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Chronopie »

@Inhim: I too would like to hear why I make this scumlist.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Hey Chrono, who is scum?
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by easjo682 »

scott wrote:I'm still not really compelled by anything in this game. A lot of crap arguments going around and useless quibbling.
so even though alot of people are finding you suspicious, not suspicious enough to lay down a vote on you, but still to some degree suspicious, you choose to not address them but to make a comment on how there are crap arguements flying around.
unvote

vote: Scott

Confid wrote:I'll reread the thread soon then jump right back in the game.
how long does it take to read 7 pages?

Also here are my scum picks in order of most suspecious to least
Scott Brosius
ConfidAnon
Slepz
Beefster
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Chronopie »

@xScorpion: My top picks right now would be Elscouta, Sandman, and two of CA, Slepz, Inhim, and Easjo
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

easjo682 wrote:
scott wrote:I'm still not really compelled by anything in this game. A lot of crap arguments going around and useless quibbling.
so even though alot of people are finding you suspicious, not suspicious enough to lay down a vote on you, but still to some degree suspicious, you choose to not address them but to make a comment on how there are crap arguements flying around.
unvote

vote: Scott

Holy hell exaggeration. "A lot" of people find me suspicious. Please show me before my post the assortment of people to voiced their concern about me being suspicious.

I still like my vote where it is on Beefster.

I'm not thrilled with inhim's defense of Beefster either. I also think it's a waste of time to look for connections on D1. There are 4 scum in this came who can crosskill, speculating on connections when we don't have a dead body yet is going to be fruitless.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

So have we reached that point of the game where we all just fling four names out there, with no particular reasoning and hope we come to a lynch? Helpful as a reference point in the future perhaps, but I'd like to see some arguments behind players lists. Particularly Chrono's list.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Beefster »

My scumlist:

-inHim for attacking substance, prod dodging, low-substance posts, and weak responses (I still feel he's suspicious, but I don't have a solid case on him yet.)
-easjo for having voices in her head
-Sandman for following suit with me yet continuing to vote on inHim riding my weak arguments.
-Scott for being confusing (i would give a better reason if I had more time right now.)
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Mr. Chaos
Mr. Chaos
Goon
Mr. Chaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Mr. Chaos »

Scott Brosius wrote:Holy hell exaggeration. "A lot" of people find me suspicious. Please show me before my post the assortment of people to voiced their concern about me being suspicious.

I'm not thrilled with inhim's defense of Beefster either. I also think it's a waste of time to look for connections on D1. There are 4 scum in this came who can crosskill, speculating on connections when we don't have a dead body yet is going to be fruitless.
Hey scott, answer my question.

Beefster wrote:My scumlist:

-inHim for attacking substance, prod dodging, low-substance posts, and weak responses (I still feel he's suspicious, but I don't have a solid case on him yet.)
-Sandman for following suit with me yet continuing to vote on inHim riding my weak arguments.
-Scott for being confusing (i would give a better reason if I had more time right now.)
Uhhhh, your suspicious of someone for being a lame VI, because they followed your wagon, and because you cant find a better reason.

Yea, I'm really not liking your play right now.
Chronopie wrote:@xScorpion: My top picks right now would be Elscouta, Sandman, and two of CA, Slepz, Inhim, and Easjo
Uhhh, that's more like 6 people.....

I think I'll leave my vote where it is for now.... but I could be easily persuaded to jump on to beefster.
Show
wher doin this man
WHERE MAKIN THIS HAPEN

-Records-
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 am

Post by easjo682 »

alright, scott I was over emphasizing when I said 'alot' sorry, but there has been commenting on you in the negative
easjo for having voices in her head
you don't believe what I said about the voices in my head posting?
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Beefster wrote:My scumlist:

Where have I been riding your arguments? I wasn't voting inHim riding on your arguments. I just didn't unvote because I didn't have anything particularly strong on anyone to change my vote too at that time. I don't know why I didn't vote you earlier because it was you I grew suspicious of, not inHim
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Mr. Chaos wrote: Hey scott, answer my question.

I did Beefster and inhim are my 2 main scum reads right now.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Mr. Chaos
Mr. Chaos
Goon
Mr. Chaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Mr. Chaos »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Mr. Chaos wrote: Hey scott, answer my question.

I did Beefster and inhim are my 2 main scum reads right now.
Oh. Sorry, you didn't make it clear you did. My bad.
Show
wher doin this man
WHERE MAKIN THIS HAPEN

-Records-
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Korejora »

Chevre replaces Slepz.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Hey ODDin, who is scum?
Same to Chevre, but I'll give him a chance to read the topic first.

I'm waiting for that Elscouta analysis from beefster still...and for Elscouta to post. His V/LA is up today.
Mr. Chaos
Mr. Chaos
Goon
Mr. Chaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Mr. Chaos »

@beefster:
Mr. Chaos wrote:Also, where's your Elscouta analysis?
Show
wher doin this man
WHERE MAKIN THIS HAPEN

-Records-
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Beefster »

I'm working on it. I'm off to the movies pretty soon. I'll be back later today with an Elscouta analysis.
Get to know a meat boy
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Chronopie, 137 wrote:Confidanon gave very little reason for placing inhim at L-3, only stating that he disliked inhim's use of word choice as a vote reason. I don't really see why there's much more to say.
And your point is?

L-3 really isn't that dangerous of a place to be. The passive mention of this intrigues me. Why did you bring it up without commenting on it?

Do you find this scummy? If so, why is L-3 a scummy action?

Later on, you question InHim's behavior. This seems like you dragging InHim's name in the mud, while dragging my name in the mud for voting him. I don't see any town motivation for this inconsistency.
XScorpion, 145 wrote:@Confid: What's your opinion on Beefster and his attack of Inhim? Do you have any reads on people other than Inhim?
My read is enthusiastic new town. There was a little confirmation bias in his attack. He found something scummy, then used other not-as-bad things in his case. He's eager to catch scum, but still a little green (like my avatar.)
inHimshallibe, 151 wrote:Some of the assumptions Beefster is making seem very innocent/genuine. Also, the way he thought about his argument, and even rescinded some of it, seems town. I think Elscouta is town for trying to get people to focus (even if it was on me) and that XScorpion is actually town because of the way he was attacking easjo when no one else saw fit to do so. He kept an attack even after he was chided, I believe, and that's definitely townlike.

I kept forgetting to answer this question of ODDin's. This setup is intriguing by the fact that there are two pairs of opposing scum. The need to keep your partner alive for your team to survive a possible crosskill will make Elscouta and Mr.Sandman (Beefster and ConfidAnon a little bit, but they joined into the hunt later) high candidates for ODDin's partner IF ODDin is scum. I'm neutral on ODDin at the moment.

Chronopie
Mr. Chaos
ConfidAnon
Scott Brosius

for the manner of their arguments/lack thereof. I'll go into each playerslot in my next post. I don't have a clue about pairings at the moment.

(Honorable Mentions go to ODDin and Mr.Sandman)
Good post.

Nothing I outright disagree with (except for me being in the scum roster), and there is good reasoning here.

Unvote: inHimshallibe (L-6)

You aren't OMGOBVTOWN, but my vote is better placed elsewhere.
Scott Brosius, 152 wrote:I'm still not really compelled by anything in this game. A lot of crap arguments going around and useless quibbling.
Hi active lurker.
Scott Brosius, 161 wrote:Holy hell exaggeration. "A lot" of people find me suspicious. Please show me before my post the assortment of people to voiced their concern about me being suspicious.

I don't like how you have to be voted in order to feel it necessary to give us some viewpoints.

Vote: Scott Brosius (L-5)

(Also, sorry for lurking the past couple of days, got busy, will post more in future)
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

I'd like to see some links to Scott's completed games to see if he's this reluctant to say anything as town

Return to “Completed Open Games”