NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Parama »

Foilist, your case is just a massive wall of text without explaining why most of the quotes are scummy, and you're using it to hide a simple thing - an OMGUS vote because you're sour that I've caught you and won't let go. Tunneling is the best way to prove scum to everyone else once you yourself have found them, and it's worked beautifully thus far - I mean, look - you and nhammen are obviously buddies, otherwise there's no chance in hell you'd have defended him so much as to make yourself look worse. But it's okay, I realize a roleblocker is an important mafia role and you don't want your buddy to get lynched because your team needs it.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:54 am

Post by foilist13 »

Why don't you lynch him then and find out? You are positive he is scum and it would give you useable info on me or Socrates (if nhammen flips town I can't be his scum partner, and if he flips scum he probably is not aligned with Socrates).

If you want me to explain those qoutes one by one in context so that you can just say the whole thing is stupid again I will, however that will be a massive wall of text and I'm afraid you'll skip reading it and call it stupid anyway. If made my position on you clear. Refute it or stop talking about it.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Unsight wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:ffs guys. SGRaaize is at L-2(if animorpherv's vote counted). I suggest some of you unvote. This wagon is super scummy.
Dr. Rootnik wrote:IMO, if nhammen is lying, he's guaranteed dead tomorrow.
Unvote:Timeater
How so?
Dr. Robotnik wrote:Pretty clear to me--Vote:SGRaizze
What's clear to you?

vote: Dr. Robotnik
. Also up for an nhammen or MS lynch.
Why are you "up for an nhammen or MS lynch?"

What makes Dr. Robotnik your lynch of choice?
I think they're scum?

Robotnik has my vote right now because he has been consistently scummy and contributed little to the game. I really don't like his SGRaaize vote earlier in the day or his jump off the wagon. However, his post where he says he didn't realize both nhammen and SGR could be innocent seems genuine.
unvote

I think roleblocker is a fairly unlikely role for town to have. I also don't like the way nhammen gave his report and instantly voted SGR.
vote: nhammen
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Lowell »

Can someone tell me why scum-roleblocker-nhammen would care so much as to "set up" SGR for the kill? Why would he care about some random idiot if he's scum?

It's a bad sign when Lowell is way smarter than everyone else playing in this game. We're screwed.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Parama »

foilist13 wrote:Why don't you lynch him then and find out? You are positive he is scum and it would give you useable info on me or Socrates (if nhammen flips town I can't be his scum partner, and if he flips scum he probably is not aligned with Socrates).
Guys, if you don't see what's wrong with this paragraph, please stop playing mafia forever. It's just so...
This is why foilist is a much better lynch than nhammen <.<
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 am

Post by foilist13 »

REASONS.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 am

Post by foilist13 »

REASONS.

You're doing nothing but proving my point. You just pulled out a paragraph from my post and claimed it was scummy. You made no analysis whatsoever. You're putting up no content, which means you are taking no risk. This is anti-town. Throughout this game I have posted exclusively through analysis and logic. You have done none of that. I challenge you to quote one post of yours in which you use logic that cannot easily be taken apart. I know you won't.

I don't expect to convince you of anything though, so I'm going to stop wasting my time.

@Socrates:

1) Have we played together before?

2) Can you link me to the previous game you played with Parama?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Parama »

I can quote any of my cases and I'd succeed at your challenge. So go away, scum. You're trying to get me off your case through any means necessary. It ain't working.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:09 am

Post by foilist13 »

Note the continuing failure to respond.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:16 am

Post by vezopiraka »

unvote;Vote foilist

Fail scum is fail. He is tunellvisioning on parama and has one no scum hunting at all. He just tried to defend himself. Very scummy thing to do.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:26 am

Post by nhammen »

30 hours without internet... Comcast guys fixed it fast (WOW... I thought i was gonna be a few days). Catching up...
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:40 am

Post by foilist13 »

I'm tired of defending myself from incompetent players. If someone has some content to direct at me that would be refreshing. I'm going to return to my player analysis now.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Parama »

Stop calling us incompetent just because we've caught you. You're just sour.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:03 am

Post by foilist13 »

Just like you caught nhammen and SSBF. So since we're all confirmed scum why me in particular?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Parama »

You're the scummiest right now.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:11 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Well SSBF and nhammen are still scum but we can't lynch all of you can we?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 am

Post by LimMePls »

I do not get the foilist accusations at all. He defends himself when attacked, and then scum hunts. He doesn't OMGUS and he doesn't fail at his defense. I also think its fascinating that he says Parama doesn't make one logic based argument against him, he asks Parama to provide one, and all Parama can do is
Parama wrote:I can quote any of my cases and I'd succeed at your challenge. So go away, scum. You're trying to get me off your case through any means necessary. It ain't working.
If this is true, and you really want to prove him wrong, why not do it? Sounds more to me like you are unwilling/unable to provide him with one post like he asks. I don't think Parama is scum, but I do think he tunnels way to hard.

vezopiraka wrote:Fail scum is fail. He is tunellvisioning on parama and has one no scum hunting at all. He just tried to defend himself. Very scummy thing to do.
What are you talking about? First off, if tunneling is scum, then you and Parama are both guilty. Second, are you saying defending yourself is "very scummy thing to do"? That seems insane. Last, foilist scum hunts just two posts above you.
foilist13 wrote:@Socrates:

1) Have we played together before?

2) Can you link me to the previous game you played with Parama?
Looks to me like he is trying to get a better read on Parama and Socrates. What exactly do you want from him?

@foilist13 Do you think Parama is scum? If so, why. If not, why not. If you've answered this question, I'd be happy for a post number or quote so you don't have to type it all again.
Dry-fit wrote:I think roleblocker is a fairly unlikely role for town to have. I also don't like the way nhammen gave his report and instantly voted SGR.
While I don't agree about roleblocker being a fairly unlikely role for town to have, I do agree that nhammen was way to aggresive with his vote on SGR. Almost like he was desperate to put the attention anywhere other than on himself. nhammen didn't even consider for a moment that there could be other reasons for one less kill.

Unvote
Vote: nhammen
HOS: Midnight's Sorrow
FOS: Sevis

I still think MS is scum, but that appears to be going nowhere. Grats on your masterful deflection MS. I'd really like to hear from Sevis or his replacement.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Timeater »

LMP, go to the bottom of the page.

See where it says "Display posts from previous"?
Go to the "All users" section, select foilist.
Once that is up, hit ctrl+F and type in Parama.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Timeater »

Quick question, I cant seem to find the answer to, but how exactly are the masons confirmed again?
watch for the eggshells
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:43 am

Post by foilist13 »

@LynchMePls: I don't know what to think of Parama which is primarily why I asked Socrates for the game that they played together. If this fits with his meta then he is probably town. Based on my own conclusions, he is certainly anti-town, but he does not behave in a logical manner. This makes it hard for me to come to a final conclusion on whether or not he is scum. Basically I don't know. He is not serving the town however, and I would not be sorry to see him lynched.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:51 am

Post by foilist13 »

The masons confirmed each other as masons, and vezo is confirmed as a monk as is lynchmepls who confirmed him. That means we have monks and either a monk mason, or a monk/mafia. It is unlikely that there would be monks and not masons, and I doubt the mafia would out their whole team D1
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:13 am

Post by foilist13 »

Addendum to the previous: He could also be a mason/werewolf with lynchmepls, but that is equally unlikely
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

foilist13 wrote:The masons confirmed each other as masons, and vezo is confirmed as a monk as is lynchmepls who confirmed him. That means we have monks and either a monk mason, or a monk/mafia. It is unlikely that there would be monks and not masons, and I doubt the mafia would out their whole team D1
There is 0 chance based on the way that the whole debacle played out that vezo is monk/mafia. I think it is really strange for you to even propose it.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Socrates »

This game only serves to further support my theory that people don't actually read the cases other people put out.

Who among the Foilist defenders can actually say what my case on him is without looking back at it?
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

LMP. I think he's talking about you and your other monk buddy. Who arnt Monk/Mason like Veso, and therefore have every possibility of being the Psycho amongst the Sane~
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”