Open 219: Neighborhood Watch (Game Over)

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Gayle »

Vote Count
ConfidAnon (3) - Beloved Princess, Thief, guy0
Sleepless Assassin (2) - ConfidAnon, Empking
Pomegranate (2) - Sleepless Assassin, don_johnson
Beloved Princess (1) - Primate
Primate (1) - Pomegranate

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Pomegranate
is V/LA until Friday.
ConfidAnon
has been prodded.

I'm bad at counting.

The deadline for Day 2 is
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 6:40:00 PM CDT
If no player is lynched by that time, a no lynch will occur.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Primate »

Right. Not done Thief,guy0 or me for obvious reasons. Not done don_johnson
because he's the only person I'm pretty much sure is town and considering no-one has asked me to my opinion on him and there isn't really much suspicion going that way there isn't much point posting my thoughts on him here.

These are unedited in current form, so I imagine you'll have questions or want me to expand on points, just ask.

Beloved Princess.

#44 Votes Guy0 when it looks like he was a promising wagon.
#72 Bit hypocritical given selfs lack of activity. Thief read similar to mine.
#102: Comments on speed of guy wagon, purposefully implying thoughtfulness without proving existence. Opinion on people not voting obvious and incorrect.
#182: Suspicion of SA unwarranted. Like the defense against CA's SA move. Dislike Apprehension of going against the towns majority. Also think the move against CA is odd.
#203: Not voting tell odd to rely on with one big wagon. Missing point of what tell could theoretically be there if at all exists. Speculation on guy wagon is chatter.
#206: Move in defense of Pom interesting because casual and no real reason for it.

Confidanon

#51: Makes sense. Legit but eh point on Guy, fine for early though.
#55: Like turn on guy.
#88: Good.
#98: Agree.
#139: Legitimate.
#161: Weak.
#180: Like Cheap Dig on Emp. SA Conduct Makes sense.
#183-187: Anoyance at unstated obviousness scummy.

Empking

#75: Was weird, suspecting a top two that are attacking each other.
#86: Answer doesn't really answer.
#94: Dislike it in retrospect because it's a gut opinion that was wrong.
#162: Interesting. Assuming lurkervote, moving lurker frustration onto runnoff lurkertarget, not remedying or apologising for lurkerproblem.
#210: Lazy and scummy. Moving in direction of general town mood with general non-specific reasons.
#221: Nonsensical.

Pom

#43: Interesting. Artificial responsibility.
#96 (Plum): Dislike Attitude to scenario, looking at what to do to minimise possible attacks.
#112: Note the fact that she assumed Guy0 was active lurking and wasn't voting him.
#143-145: In #11 Pom complains about chrono putting guy0 at -1 without reason then uses this as her only stated reason to put chrono at -1. Also emphasizes -1 status, divesting responsibility of lynch.
#168: Gut dislike of responding to nightkill targets in the morning, unsure why. Like Questioning Guy0 about targets, scum wouldn't be that obvious. Possibly trying to dissaude Guy0 from not hiding by not mentioning, but that's a slight stretch.

Sleeping Assassin

#66: Dislike always post smiley thing, feels bad-overdefensive. Like Hypo-call. Legit point against Pom for not voting me.
#89: Like his honesty in admitting he couldn't remember his point.
#114: Good Omgus Call. Hand of suspicion in particular.
#150: Legit partner points. Like watcher call. Chrono vote is tarded, but people do really stupid things around VT claims, so pinch of salt there.
#157: Like vote start into day.
#177. Don't like divestment of responsibility of chrono lynch, and that explanation feels really constructed. Rightfully swats down Pom-SA link. Something I'm missing about this post maybe. Sets my gut off.
#195: Dislike backing off on afterthought.
#219: Gut dislikes this one as well.

I'll digest this for a while then come back with a vote I can stand by with backup soon. Two minor things are that 3 of the above 5 need to be scum in my book, but I like to avoid acting on partnership tells in a meaningful way before have one because it's a really nasty way of getting on the wrong track.

Secondly and more importantly, unless we hit scum today, Guy0 shouldn't target anyone. This may be obvious, but I haven't seen anyone mention it.
guy0
guy0
Goon
guy0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 am

Post by guy0 »

can I make a new rule that we do not talk about who I should target or reference it at all the night before?

Gives scum too much information so I'm going to just do my own thing and hope it works out.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Primate »

I just meant because if you target scum you die and we don't get a day 3 due to scum majority. Sorry for being patronising and assuming that you didn't get that though, my bad. There'd been some talk about who you should target and no-one had brought this up.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:40 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Post coming tonight, for sure.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Iso'd Primate - really don't see anything glaringly scummy.

Tomorrow morning I will try to do the rest of the playerlist (not as much time as I'd like tonight).
Beloved Princess
Beloved Princess
Townie
Beloved Princess
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Beloved Princess »

WHOA!
Now that's a good post. How many hours did you put into that post, ConfidAnon? <-- Serious question by the way.
My crown is so sexy and hardcore; you cannot withstand its might.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Gayle »

Thief
and
don_johnson
have been prodded.
guy0
guy0
Goon
guy0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by guy0 »

Primate wrote:I just meant because if you target scum you die and we don't get a day 3 due to scum majority. Sorry for being patronising and assuming that you didn't get that though, my bad. There'd been some talk about who you should target and no-one had brought this up.
Not what I meant, the bottom line is stop talking about the hiding part of my role, it benefits no one to mention anything and only makes you look really scummy to say that. Drop it, don't mention it anymore it only hurts the town.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Thief »

Picking up prod.

Confids horrible posts make him take the lead, but primate still his buddy.
Live life so completely that when death comes to you like a thief in the night, there will be nothing left for him to steal.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 am

Post by Empking »

BP - What are the reasons (briefly) for CA being scum?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:21 am

Post by don_johnson »

v/la doesn't get one off the hook. don't see the problem with primate's advice, but whateverz. if pom returns with anything resembling a protown post i'll put confid to L-1.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

guy0 wrote: exactly. What the post about me potentially lying was saying was basically,

"Guys let's not forget that Guy0 and Thief could still be lynched"
No. I'm getting pretty annoyed because as I've said several times, that is NOT the case AT ALL.

Lynching Theif would be stupid because it is impossible for him to be scum unless you lied.

Lynching you would be stupid because you are an uncountered claimed hider in a game where we know there is a hider.

Neither of you is being lynched. I won't let it happen. I'd die myself before I let either of you be lynched.
Guy wrote:1. Obviously everyone had thought of that at some point, so you're just stating the obvious.
So be it. I was summing up my thoughts and noticed that you confirmed Theif, so I mentioned that.
Guy wrote:2. I already discussed why I can't be lying since any hider with half a brain would have claimed by now, at gotten a goon lynched at no cost to the town.
Most people would. I agree. That's most of the reason why I'd stand in the way of anyone trying to lynch you.
Guy wrote:3. It's sounds to me like you're trying to make sure that no one is confirmed as town at all so that you could, eventually, get any one of those people lynched.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to do with my statement that Theif is confirmed. :roll:
Guy wrote:So it was a scummy comment no matter how you try to justify it.
Ok, I guess mentioning that players are confirmed is scummy now. That's cool.
Sleepless Assassin exact word for word wrote: Sweet. Confirmed town barring a guy scumflip at some point. Or a hider flip from anyone else.
Nowhere in here do I even imply wanting to lynch Guy or Theif. I say he is confirmed town UNLESS at some point we get exact proof from another player's flip that it isn't confirmation. I guess now that I think about it, the only way we'd get a Guy scumflip is by lynching him, but that would be a dumb thing for us to do.
SA post how others interpret it wrote:Hey guys, let's lynch out confirmed players because there is a slight chance they might be lying
How did it turn into the above for people? I just don't get it.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
guy0
guy0
Goon
guy0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 am

Post by guy0 »

@SA

The post you originally made wasn't that big of a scum tell, I was just pointing it out, your over reaction to my point is the bigger scum tell.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Empking »

SA:
But you said that Thief was
Sleepless Assassin wrote:about 95% confirmed as town.
That's a bit larger than anybody else thinks.
Thief
Thief
Goon
Thief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Thief »

Empking you're seeing things that aren't there with SA. The vote's still out on whether you're scum or not, but lay the fuck off SA and talk to me about Primate and Confid
Live life so completely that when death comes to you like a thief in the night, there will be nothing left for him to steal.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Empking wrote:SA:
He's
at least
95% confirmed town. More substantial post later tonight.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Primate wrote:Right. Not done Thief,guy0 or me for obvious reasons.
I understand that you haven't done yourself, but I'd like to know how you feel your play is in this game, as well as how you're perceived, and why. It doesn't have to be a big long post or anything, but I want something clear.

--
SA wrote:Neither of you is being lynched. I won't let it happen. I'd die myself before I let either of you be lynched.
I think that this is stupid, because however confirmed they are to you, you received a Role PM before this game started.

It's possible that this is scum trying to placate everyone excessively, but I think that that's pushing it.

--

Shall I put Confid at L-1? I suppose I'll wait to see if the post he promised is up by the next time I check this game- some time Sunday.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:38 pm

guy0 wrote:@SA

The post you originally made wasn't that big of a scum tell, I was just pointing it out, your over reaction to my point is the bigger scum tell.
I tend to get frustrated when people are too dense to get what I am saying.
Empking wrote:SA:
Really? Doesn't seem that way to me.
Pomegranate wrote: I think that this is stupid, because however confirmed they are to you, you received a Role PM before this game started.

It's possible that this is scum trying to placate everyone excessively, but I think that that's pushing it.
Nah. The lives of confirmed townies are more important than my own. Especially later in the game.
Pom wrote:Shall I put Confid at L-1? I suppose I'll wait to see if the post he promised is up by the next time I check this game- some time Sunday.
Why ask permission.

Unvote, Vote Confid

See how easy that was?

You could have gained town points by bussing sooner ya' know.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Sleepless Assassin wrote: Why ask permission
?
^That question mark should have been there the first time.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Empking »

Primate looks town, he's scum hunting and I really haven't seen scummy behavior from him.

CA is scummy but not as scummy as SA.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Pom wrote:Shall I put Confid at L-1? I suppose I'll wait to see if the post he promised is up by the next time I check this game- some time Sunday.
Why ask permission.
Because though he seems
reaaally
scummy, when I promise a catchup post, I like people to wait a bit for me. So I'm waiting a bit for Confid, 'specially since he's now at L-1, if I'm not mistaken.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 pm

He said on Friday he'd post that night. Friday night, he said he'd have a post Saturday morning. Now it's Sunday morning and we haven't heard from him yet. Deadline is Wednesday night. His next post should have a claim so we aren't forced to run up a new wagon later. No majority is no lynch in this game.

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

I claim VT.

Sorry.

I kept pushing this game back to do other things, and now I'm too far gone to change anything.
Beloved Princess
Beloved Princess
Townie
Beloved Princess
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Beloved Princess »

Well ConfidAnon, I believe this is the part where we strangle you~.
Primate is looking really bad by lurking and coasting after that big post. He seems to have a town read on Confid, yet doesn't defend him or push for my lynch (since that's who he's voting). I'd say Primate has a good chance of being scum, especially if Confid flips town~.
My crown is so sexy and hardcore; you cannot withstand its might.

Return to “Completed Open Games”