NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:If you even bother to look at the time stamps you'd know it wasn't immediate >.< I can read pretty fast, but hell to the freaking no can I read that many pages in a *Snap* like that... It was a hour or two.

Stop saying I immediately jumped on it because of my first post being my vote on him.
THAT
is stupid. Sorry~
So you couldn't do the reread during the night like I did? You had to wait for day 2 to start to do a reread? Why is that, where you busy in the night time? If so, with what?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

Shrinehme wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:That said, I'd really like Shrinehime to answer to the charges leveled at Sevis.
um.

Q:

Why have we waited until Sevis is unable to defend himself to suddenly bring up these accusations?

It's terribly convenient.
R U JK? Read my ISO, I've asked Sevis plenty of questions. We were waiting for you because he stopped posting.

Unvote
Vote: Shrinehme
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Socrates »

Shrinehme wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:That said, I'd really like Shrinehime to answer to the charges leveled at Sevis.
um.

Q:

Why have we waited until Sevis is unable to defend himself to suddenly bring up these accusations?

It's terribly convenient.
'cause I only replaced in myself on tuesday and only just now got around to looking at your player slot. If I had been sitting on this case to deploy at the right time, wouldn't it have been better to do it while Sevis was AWOL and being replaced?
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Shrinehme »

Oh I see.

And you expect me to be able to jump and be able to explain everything I did as if I were him?

All I have is the role. I don't have him whispering in my ear.

Fishy thing to hold me to, IMO.

I agree that both posts that Socrates quoted are scummy. I don't have a defense, sorry.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:10 am

Post by foilist13 »

@SSBF: Why isn't leafsnail on your suspect list? You put up 10 people without mentioning the person you went after line 1 of your post. I am confused by this.

RE: Pomegranite: Only time's I've played with pomegranite she completely ignored D1, and tended to lurk D2. This is a common pattern with her, which unfortunately means we have no content or meta leaning either way. This is distinctly anti-town, but not necessarily scummy.

@Socrates: Do you intend to let shrinehime defend himself, or are you of the opinion that he cannot know what Sevis was thinking and therefore can't defend himself and should be lynched anyway?
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Socrates »

Foilist wrote:@Socrates: Do you intend to let shrinehime defend himself, or are you of the opinion that he cannot know what Sevis was thinking and therefore can't defend himself and should be lynched anyway?
Shrine is welcome to do whatever he can to defend himself, but Sevis already had apparently gotten called out for his actions, tried to defend himself, failed miserably, and then flaked off the site.

I haven't been this sure of a read in a long time. You should vote Shrine.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

foilist13 wrote:@SSBF: Why isn't leafsnail on your suspect list? You put up 10 people without mentioning the person you went after line 1 of your post. I am confused by this.
I currently have a null read on Leafsnail. It takes me a while to put a person on my suspect list. I am willing to put him up on the suspect list if he continues to get worse, but not right now.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Lowell »

So, to summarize, socrates replaces some idiot and we're all like "ooo, poor socrates, let's stop voting him!", then shrine replaces some idiot and we're all like "yeah, let's vote the new guy!", despite the obviousness of socrates being scum. Really? Thank god I skipped the foilist wagon-drama entirely.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm happy to see a wagon forming on Sevis. Thank you Socrates.

--
foilist13 wrote:RE: Pomegranite: Only time's I've played with pomegranite she completely ignored D1, and tended to lurk D2. This is a common pattern with her, which unfortunately means we have no content or meta leaning either way. This is distinctly anti-town, but not necessarily scummy.
I seem to recall a mini game I played with you, with me as scum. Is this what you're referring to?

--

Catching up now.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 am

Post by foilist13 »

I think so. I don't believe I survived long enough to find out your alignment.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pages 46, 47, 48

vezopiraka wrote:Well SSBF and nhammen are still scum but we can't lynch all of you can we?
Why SSBF?

--
LynchMePls wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:I think roleblocker is a fairly unlikely role for town to have. I also don't like the way nhammen gave his report and instantly voted SGR.
While I don't agree about roleblocker being a fairly unlikely role for town to have, I do agree that nhammen was way to aggresive with his vote on SGR. Almost like he was desperate to put the attention anywhere other than on himself.
nhammen didn't even consider for a moment that there could be other reasons for one less kill.
I agree with LMP here. Bolded is scummy of nhammen.

--
LynchMePls wrote:
FOS: Sevis

[..] I'd really like to hear from Sevis or his replacement.
Is there any other reason for your FoS?

--
foilist13 wrote:Addendum to the previous: He could also be a mason/werewolf with lynchmepls, but that is equally unlikely
I don't like this post- vezo is basically confirmed, and there was no need to add that to your explanation IMO.

--
foilist wrote:Of everyone in this game, I am the worst possible lynch for those reasons.
[/quote]

Liar

--
Unsight wrote:
Parama wrote:No, I didn't see them. I quoted the same post, so what? I am a selective reader. And I answered them now. Your argument is completely ridiculous.
Parama wrote:Really, how could you know what I do or don't read? <_<
This is pretty simple.

Either you're dodging questions and lying about it, which is scummy. Or you're very selectively reading posts which implies you're more interested in creating scum than finding scum, which is even scummier.
I have to say that sometimes I skim really long post, maybe look for a tl;dr at the bottom. So while maybe he ought to be reading more carefully, I don't find it
that
scummy.

--
Lowell wrote:Okay I give. Foilist is in fact scummy. But soc is still the play. I'll take the known (a roleblock followed by missing kill
) over scummy behavior (being as I am someone who tends to "look scummy" all the time).

The votes on nhammen and parama are stupid though.
Explain why Soc is scummy, please.

--

More later, hopefully.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Lowell wrote:So, to summarize, socrates replaces some idiot and we're all like "ooo, poor socrates, let's stop voting him!", then shrine replaces some idiot and we're all like "yeah, let's vote the new guy!", despite the obviousness of socrates being scum. Really? Thank god I skipped the foilist wagon-drama entirely.
Why do those two subs make it good that you skipped a wagon that had nothing to do with them?
snoPING AS usual I see
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Timeater »

@leaf

I dont consider getting angry and using ad-hom attacks a scumtell. I consider it getting angry. And yes, we are scum buddies. You caught us. Yep, you got it right. Bah! Better luck next game, I guess.

Also, people who have yet to state their top three scumspects:

Animorpherv1
Faraday
Nachomamma8
Nikanor
Pomegranate
SerialClergyman
Shrinehme

I ain't askin alot, people.

@nacho

What gives you ignore my question and go for a contentless vote on nhammen. Y u do dis?
Lowell wrote:So, to summarize, socrates replaces some idiot and we're all like "ooo, poor socrates, let's stop voting him!", then shrine replaces some idiot and we're all like "yeah, let's vote the new guy!", despite the obviousness of socrates being scum. Really? Thank god I skipped the foilist wagon-drama entirely.
Or they could BOTH be scum.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Timeater wrote: What gives you ignore my question and go for a contentless vote on nhammen. Y u do dis?
ya i ignore u questshun cuz it suck and i alredy fond scum nhammen and askbob, with a socrates scum on the other team.

nd i dnt c y votin scum iz bad or contentless?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Timeater wrote: What gives you ignore my question and go for a contentless vote on nhammen. Y u do dis?
ya i ignore u questshun cuz it suck and i alredy fond scum nhammen and askbob, with a socrates scum on the other team.

nd i dnt c y votin scum iz bad or contentless?
This posts made absolutely no sense whatsoever and I'm calling foul on it. If he keeps posting like this, I might as well be his English Correction Translation (Not that I want to do it (I don't) and kill him off later on if he doesn't improve.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Yes, I ignored your question because it sucks and I have already found nhammen and askbob to be scums, with Socrates being scum on the other team.

No I don't see you voting for these scums, which is either bad or not producing contents.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I'm pretty sure that's not what the second line said, but I honestly don't care that much. I've played with nacho before and I recall him having much better logic and english. I don't know what his deal is here
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:01 pm

foilist13 wrote:I'm pretty sure that's not what the second line said, but I honestly don't care that much. I've played with nacho before and I recall him having much better logic and english. I don't know what his deal is here
Same with me. I thought he was a fantastic player in my first game here (Newbie 934, he was my IC, got killed off Night 1, but still proves my point), so I'm not sure why the sudden change either. For now, lets assume these possibilities:

1. He's making these posts to rest assure he's still around and has a big post coming up.

2. He's caught up, but not really willing to share his honest thoughts.

3. He's a Jester (Unlikely, but still possible as Mini Normal games have had Jesters before).
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

I've told you my thoughts on your three suspects question, and I've told you why it's not helpful. Having my name is large letters bolded won't change the fact that there are too many individuals that I could pick from. Right now my top suspect is nhammen, Socrates comes in at second and I don't particularly care about the rest.

Pom - how could you miss Lowell's reasoning for why he wants a Soc lynch? He's been talking about nothing else all day, and fair enough too.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Also - don't even think about jesters. They aren't worth it. They're designed to be lynched, so just lynch people if they're outrageously deserving of it and if they are a jester then shrug and get on with the game. You can't second guess that sort of read.

I'd suggest Nacho is speaking in that manner as a vague attempt to mock some others in thread, but I could be wrong.

It's also pretty obvious his motivation for his vote - questioning why someone votes the guy who got blocked when there was no kill is only likely to get you a well, duh! answer.
I'm old now.
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

Timeater wrote:Shrinehme
um.

well.

I gave suspects.

Not fully informed, but I'm making sure my stances are out there.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Socrates »

Serial really needs that cop investigation.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

LynchMePls wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:If you even bother to look at the time stamps you'd know it wasn't immediate >.< I can read pretty fast, but hell to the freaking no can I read that many pages in a *Snap* like that... It was a hour or two.

Stop saying I immediately jumped on it because of my first post being my vote on him.
THAT
is stupid. Sorry~
So you couldn't do the reread during the night like I did? You had to wait for day 2 to start to do a reread? Why is that, where you busy in the night time? If so, with what?
Listen dude. I reread after every night phase is over, especially over those who've died be they town or scum, to see what I can see with out the ambiguity of their role floating around like a f-ing cloud of doom .-. I usually don't pay much attention when the thread is locked anyways, especially if I have other active games going on, so your attempt to pin something outrageous on me is dully noted . ktksbai~

@SSBF: :roll:

It should be obvious that nacho was only mock anwsering to a question that held the same lingo. There's nothing scummy about how he phrased his answer. :roll: get out of Town~
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I could certainly use a cop investigation - would help me clear up this nhammen mess.

Unless you meant ON me, which would be less good.

Perhaps you can help me, Soc, you're a clever chicken - who's town at the moment?
I'm old now.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Alright, I'm officially not continuing this discussion with MS anymore. If you guys can't see the scum by now, then I don't know what else to say. He is either VI or scum.
Socrates wrote:Serial really needs that cop investigation.
Explain please?

V/LA on weekends
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

:roll:

Coward.

You and leaf both.