NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Thoughts on Dr. Robotnik lynch: As I am on his bandwagon, I would most defindently be glad to see him gone. However, I suggest waiting until Dr. Robotnik claims at L-1 before deciding if we should lynch him then or not.
He's at L-4. There's time yet.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Unsight »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Midnight's Sorrow: I feel like Midnight's Sorrow hasn't been the most exceptional of town players, but I also haven't seen a good case against him. Yes, he hasn't really pushed the game forward in any significant way, but he's done more than plenty of people in this game. Overall, I'm leaning town.

Socrates: SGR was scummy as hell to me, but Socrates is not. He also has an interesting relationship with nhammenscum... The jury's still out on this one.

Lowell: Not much to say about Lowell. Hell, I didn't even know he was in the game... Which, in most instances, would point to scum, but this is Lowell we're talking about....
Unsight wrote: I would join the Dr. Robotnik wagon, but seeing Nacho go all-out against such an easy (if scummy) target without mentioning the other wagons rubs me the wrong way.
I believe that if Dr. Robotnik was town, then he would've been lynched on Day 1. People (including Vi) attempted to smash through wagons on him, and failed. If he were town, I'm sure that both scumteams would've jumped on that opportunity and managed to bring enough town to their side for a lynch...
What do you see as the relationship between Socrates and nhammen?

And why would Robotnik's wagon not exploding be a tell? There wasn't a shortage of wagons yesterday.
Games are meant to be fun.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Parama »

LOLwell is all I can say.

ALSO.
Guys, we are lynching out of
{Midnight's Sorrow, Shrinehime, Timeeater, Nhammen} today. Stop playing Lynch all Lurkers and DO SOMETHING FFS.

Also Pome is almost certainly scum, just sayin' just sayin'. Not liking any of her recent posts (wasn't paying attention to earlier ones but now I'm interested.)
Pomegranate wrote:I am convinced.

Vote: Dr. Robotnik
Is this REALLY all you have to say on the matter?
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

No. But I am in a week of finals, so the answer is yes for right now.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Sevis/Shrine is scum.

This slot has done far more genuine scum tells then most of the people being voted for today. He posts have been nothing
but
Anti-Town, almost always contradicting of themselves. Several people have been down his back last D-1, and now, now that a NP has gone by, these very same people(Sanzing Vi of course :roll:) are suddenly having cold feet on this slot. A slot that they were so sure was scum last DP. Add to the fact that YET again this slot is going to get away, this slot is seeing so much resistance for being lynched, it isn't even funny. Especially when all anyone has to do is ISO the slot to figure out that he is the answer to this DP's question.

If we're to go with the WIFOM that MAYBE the werewolves killed Vi to frame Sevis/Shrine, there's only two options. This slot is either Town, or its Mafia. Based on his posts, Town is out of the question, so that leaves only being Mafia. So I ask the rest of the Town, whats the difference between Mafia and Werewolves to us???

Let me answer for you, there isn't one. Either one is scum, both of which is our solemn duty to our Wincon to expunge.

So ask you all now. Whats the bloody hold up?? It sure as hell aint me, thats for sure.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

I've mostly caught up, barring a few pages.

Vote: Dr. Robotnik
lynch is great.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: Shrinehme
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Lowell »

@ssbf- because this wagon is in not smart, but I'm tired of arguing the point. I've explained why socrates is the obvious choice, but I'm willing to vote robo if that's what we're doing.
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote: Add to the fact that YET again this slot is going to get away, this slot is seeing so much resistance for being lynched, it isn't even funny.
Actually I'm pretty much on everyone's list except SSBF's. No one is explicitly resisting. Dr. Robotnik & others are just higher up.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:If we're to go with the WIFOM that MAYBE the werewolves killed Vi to frame Sevis/Shrine, there's only two options. This slot is either Town, or its Mafia. Based on his posts, Town is out of the question, so that leaves only being Mafia.
I don't see why Vi has to have been killed to frame anyone. A power player is a threat to anyone if he's not on their side.

Town is in the question. Sevis was newb/VI/whatever.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Shrinehme wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote: Add to the fact that YET again this slot is going to get away, this slot is seeing so much resistance for being lynched, it isn't even funny.
Actually I'm pretty much on everyone's list except SSBF's. No one is explicitly resisting. Dr. Robotnik & others are just higher up.
There are several signs of resistance, one being people finding the slot scummy, but going for the easy lynch instead. Resistance. It is not black and white.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:If we're to go with the WIFOM that MAYBE the werewolves killed Vi to frame Sevis/Shrine, there's only two options. This slot is either Town, or its Mafia. Based on his posts, Town is out of the question, so that leaves only being Mafia.
I don't see why Vi has to have been killed to frame anyone. A power player is a threat to anyone if he's not on their side.

Town is in the question. Sevis was newb/VI/whatever.[/quote]

No. Sevis was not newb/VI/whatever. Vi himself even said his play this game was unlike him.
W/L/O
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:There are several signs of resistance, one being people finding the slot scummy, but going for the easy lynch instead..
Let's be serious here.

Sevis lynch is easier than the Robotnik one. Latter can defend his actions.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:No. Sevis was not newb/VI/whatever. Vi himself even said his play this game was unlike him.
Never seen Sevis play before tbh.

I guess you can verify his by looking through his games.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Shrinehme wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:There are several signs of resistance, one being people finding the slot scummy, but going for the easy lynch instead..
Let's be serious here.

Sevis lynch is easier than the Robotnik one. Latter can defend his actions.
But I was being serious. Are you trying to use the Replacement Halo card here?

Heres where he said so about Sevis:
Vi ISO 30 wrote:I don't disagree with Lowell accusing Sevis tbh. I keep getting the impression of an experienced player holding way way way back.
W/L/O
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll hammer this but under extreme distaste. Even shrine is better than this and thats with MS being such a proponent.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

I'm going to look into Lowell more. I'm starting to get a bad vibe off of him.
Lowell wrote:@ssbf- because this wagon is in not smart, but I'm tired of arguing the point. I've explained why socrates is the obvious choice, but I'm willing to vote robo if that's what we're doing.
Okay then, here's a question. Do you think Dr. Robotnik is town?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Lowell »

Meh, who knows. I have no opinion. He's not as obviuosly scum as socrates, which is what's annoying.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by nhammen »

foilist13 wrote:1) inconsistent posting and lurking are very different things. Inconsistent posting is refering to him appearing when he needs to defend himself, and then disappearing when the wagon cools down.
Oh. Tell me more.
Parama wrote:
Unsight wrote:
Parama wrote:
Unsight wrote:Parama needs to be on the must-die list but the rest is fine with me.
This is why you're a brick wall.
Posting for the sake of posting is uncool.
But I'm not posting for the sake of posting.

I'm posting for the sake of telling you why you're absolutely wrong.
Because saying "your wrong" is the same thing as telling
why
someone is wrong. I'm glad you cleared that up.

I've noticed I'm in a very sarcastic mood today...
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Sevis/Shrine is scum.

This slot has done far more genuine scum tells then most of the people being voted for today. He posts have been nothing
but
Anti-Town, almost always contradicting of themselves. Several people have been down his back last D-1, and now, now that a NP has gone by, these very same people(Sanzing Vi of course :roll:) are suddenly having cold feet on this slot. A slot that they were so sure was scum last DP. Add to the fact that YET again this slot is going to get away, this slot is seeing so much resistance for being lynched, it isn't even funny. Especially when all anyone has to do is ISO the slot to figure out that he is the answer to this DP's question.
I've been considering joining this wagon, but I am giving the replacement a few RL days so that I have enough posts to get a good read.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Parama wrote:ALSO.
Guys, we are lynching out of
{Midnight's Sorrow, Shrinehime, Timeeater, Nhammen} today. Stop playing Lynch all Lurkers and DO SOMETHING FFS.
Why should we be limited to lynching them? In my experience claiming that a certain group of players are the only lynch choices is a scum tactic.

I do agree with you about pomegranate though. I don't remember one protown post coming from her.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@nhammen: This was primarily referring to yesterday, where several people commented on you doing exactly what I described. This is not the primary reason you are on my list however. I think you should be lynched because I don't trust your claim, but if it proves true it would strongly discredit socrates.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Alright, as much as I want MS to DIAF, this is just too obvious.

Unvote
Vote: Shrinehme

Pack your bags Shrine scum, its time to go.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord and dry-fit comes out a swingin' with a big wiffer.

Looks like he's gonna fall on that sad side of things.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Socrates »

Whoo.

unvote, vote:Shrine
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm holding for hammer but I approve of this.
Show

Proud member of BaM
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by foilist13 »

They're both on my scum list. If the robotnik wagon isn't going to pick up anymore steam I'll hit up the shrine wagon. I'll say that will happen once shrine's wagon exceedes robotnik's.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Faraday »

WE SHOULD LYNCH SOCRATES GUYS. WHY WON'T ANYONE LYNCH SOCRATES.

I think Robotnik's slightly better than SHRIN having read back but I'm good with either so let's get this done so I can go to my masonry and LOL DISCUSS stuff.

If we have a vig they best be fucking shootan tonight. There's enough targets ofr 6 vigs so ship up and shoot
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Leafsnail »

MS is making awesome arguments against Shrine, and is definately not relying on the words of a dead townie to make his case. And he's definately not creating a strawman by talking about NK WIFOM repeatedly.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”