NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Lynch unsight or foilist for god sake.
They are clearly on the same team.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Parama »

vezokpiraka wrote:Lynch unsight or foilist for god sake.
They are clearly on the same team.
Vezo gets it d(''d)
Since this is 110% true
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

Fourth vote count of day 3.

Battle Mage (0):
CryMeARiver (0):
Dr. Robotnik (0):
Dry-fit (0):
Faraday (0):
foilist13 (0):
Leafsnail (0):
Lowell (0):
Midnight's Sorrow (2):
Super Smash Bros. Fan, Leafsnail

Nachomamma8 (0):
Nikanor (0):
Parama (0):
Pomegranate (1):
Dry-fit

SerialClergyman (0):
Socrates (7):
Lowell, Nachomamma8, Dr. Robotnik, Unsight, foilist13, Pomegranate, Battle Mage

Super Smash Bros. Fan (0):
Unsight (5):
Nikanor, vezokpiraka, Parama, Socrates, Midnight's Sorrow

vezokpiraka (0):

Not Voting (5):
Faraday, CryMeARiver, SerialClergyman

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch someone.

The back up mod should do her job once in awhile. :smile:
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:48 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Players from the socrates wagon switch to unsight.
If unsight flips scum we got socrates scum and foilist scum to lynch tomorrow.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Faraday »

nacho's vigging looks even poorer in the light of some recent posting.

eh unsight's seemed mildly townish up to now. I'll read IT later and see what the story is I guess.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 am

Post by foilist13 »

How many people still have MS high on their scum list?

Over the last few days the major wagons that have yet to result in lynches, and are still alive, are
(this is from memory, so tell me if I forgot any)

1) Dr Robotnik
2) MS
3) Socrates
4) Unsight (newest one on the list)

Obviously we as a town find these four people to be the scummiest, so I think we need to focus our attention and come to a consensus on one of these four (as we are already along the lines of doing). SpyreX was killed last night presumably because he was a power player. Look at what he was trying to do. He created a death list and a death squad, and clearly that was dangerous. While I'm not the biggest fan of the death squad bit, I do think the death list could be extremely useful.

Of the four major wagons (granted, undight has yet to become a major wagon, but current sentiment brought me to put him on this list), I am inclined to support the Socrates wagon due to the evidence I've already stated. However, I would support any of these for the sake of focusing the town.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:13 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Look foilist is backing up.
He wants to put unsight there just so he doesn't look in the same scum team as he after he flips scum.
Please lynch them.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

So vezo. What do you think about your remaining monk and mason buddy? Think they could be the 'ones'??
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Regarding the four bandwagons, I'm willing to support either a Dr. Robotnik's bandwagon, a Midnight's Sorrow's bandwagon, or a Socrates's bandwagon, although I prefer to lynch Midnight's Sorrow ToDay. I would be very uncomfortable with an Unsight's lynch, thought.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Unsight »

"How many people still have MS high on their scum list?"

I do.

On Day 2, I've believed for a while now that Midnight's Sorrow is scum from his own scummy play as well as the interactions between him and Parama. So far Parama has taken a couple opportunities to list Midnight's Sorrow as a suspect yet refused to say why, not see understand the case on someone he himself suspects, and apparently really didn't like my vote. Unfortunately for Parama, his attempts to buddy with me have and continue to fail--which is why Parama is now on my wagon after 2 full days of calling me things like a "brick wall" and "dumb town."

The extent of Parama and Midnight's Sorrow's interaction is a love/hate scumbuddy relationship where Parama wants to look good if the wagon happens, but not actually push the wagon himself.

That's why I was still pushing Midnight Sorrow's lynch at the end of yesterday and why my first vote today was Midnight's Sorrow. I'm 99% sure that if Midnight's Sorrow or Parama flips scum, the other will also flip scum. And the only reason I'm not still on Midnight's Sorrow's wagon is that Socrates is basically guaranteed scum IMO as of nhammen's flip. Regardless of the lynch order, I'm fairly certain that's three scum nailed right there.
Games are meant to be fun.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 am

Post by foilist13 »

@Super Smash Bros Fan: Would you be willing to support a Socrates wagon now? That seems to be the most prominent wagon with several people off the wagon having voices serious suspicions.

@Vezopiraka: You said earlier you wanted to lynch Unsight today and them Socrates tomorrow. Would you be willing to reverse that order?

@Parama: You too voices suspicion of Socrates and Unsight. Would you be willing to go after Socrates today and Unsight tomorrow?

@Faraday: I recall (not 100% sure on this one, I may be thinking of someone else) you pointing out Socrates as scum several times. Why are you not voting him now?

@MS and Nikanor: Would you be willing to switch to the Socrates wagon for today, then return to Unsight tomorrow?

For those of you who accept this arrangement, I will support an Unsight wagon tomorrow unless something else significant comes up.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Parama »

Unsight: MS is less scummy than several others, and I don't know the case too well anymore but I remember it being weaker than my case on foilist or the case on SevShrine. So sure I may be defending him, and if he flips scum I'll probably take the fall for it, but tbh there's scummier people in this game.
Foilist: No.
Hey guys, Foilist is trying to get the Unsight voters to join the Socrates wagon. Scumbuddy of Unsight, so very obvious.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 am

foilist13 wrote:@Super Smash Bros Fan: Would you be willing to support a Socrates wagon now? That seems to be the most prominent wagon with several people off the wagon having voices serious suspicions.
Not yet. I have scummier people I want to deal with, like Midnight's Sorrow. While I wouldn't mind a Socrates lynch Day 3, I prefer a lynch on Dr. Robotnik or Midnight's Sorrow over Socrates instead. I do want him gone before Lylo, that's for sure, but I will only support a lynch on him under one of two conditions:

1. Socrates is the only lynch that's going to happen.
2. He becomes my top suspect.

I'm not going to switch my vote yet just because nhammen said he blocked Socrates. We don't know if nhammen actually blocked Socrates or if Socrates was town that was saved by a doctor. nhammen saying that he potentially blocked Socrates is evidence, but not proof.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

SSBF, it
is
D3.

Real post later.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

[quote="SSBF"]nhammen saying that he potentially blocked Socrates is evidence, but not proof.
Nhammen was a protown roleblocker. Why would he lie?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
SSBF wrote:nhammen saying that he potentially blocked Socrates is evidence, but not proof.
Nhammen was a protown roleblocker. Why would he lie?
I don't think that SSBF is saying that nhammen may have been lying, but that the roleblock is not proof that Socrates is scum, but rather evidence.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gotcha.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Can we come to some kind of a consensus please?

Robotnik doesn't have a wagon as yet today, so we can narrow it to MS, Socrates, and Unsight. Most of the people who suspect Unsight suspect Socrates and visa versa. Socrates is the bigger wagon today, and with good reason, so lets narrow it to MS and Socrates. (Gasp!! Oh no!! He threw out Unsight! He MUST be Unsight's scumbuddy!!)

Ok, Can everyone pick between MS and Socrates or give a good reason why we should switch ONE of those names to either Unsight or Dr Robotnik. We need to narrow this down to 2 and then to 1. This pattern of random accusations that slowly lead up to a lynch has gotten us two mislynches already. Time to stop.

Of the two wagons, I support a Socrates lynch, but I'd be happy to switch to get us moving.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm adamant on a Socrates lynch.

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 pm

So glad that Midnight's Sorrow is a choice. Midnight's Sorrow should die ToDay. There's no excuse for him living this long.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Faraday »

@Faraday: I recall (not 100% sure on this one, I may be thinking of someone else) you pointing out Socrates as scum several times. Why are you not voting him now?

still thinking mostly. I don't like the people who've had some sort of fucking epiphany overnight due to nhammen's flip. he obviously wasn't going to be lying about his role (i.e. ) scum blocker so I want to re-read the people who were 'it's not conclusive yesterday' and are voting him today.

other than that he's still pretty high up on my suspect list but there doesn't seem to be any rush.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by foilist13 »

What is your suspect list?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Actually, Faraday, it was possible that nhammen was a mafia doc, or his scum team didn't submit a kill last night, that there was a kill-immune godfather... I felt like the wagon on nhammen day 1 was going to go through if he didn't claim vanilla townie, so the roleblocker claim was setting up for the mislynch the next day. I also felt Dr. Robo was extremely scummy yesterday, so my aim was to push his lynch and kill nhammen during the night.

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Nachomamma8 wrote:Dr. Robo was extremely scummy yesterday, so my aim was to push his lynch and kill nhammen during the night.
If you've thought that Dr. Robotnik was so scummy, why didn't you choose to Night Kill him instead of nhammen?
Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I'm not going to bother throwing up reasons why you shouldn't vote for me at this points, but Socrates is the most obvious choice, and even with seven votes he isn't really defending himself.

I do find it suspicious that SSBF says he finds four people scummy, including Socrates, but won't vote for him unless A) He's close to being lynched (Which he is) or B) A bandwagon against anyone else doesn't form (Unsight has a little one, but Socrates still dwarves that one). I'm wondering why SSBF is still pushing for MS or myself, where we have a much better chance evidence wise of getting scum by lynching Socrates.
snoPING AS usual I see

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”