NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Unsight »

You can repeat that post as much as you like but you're still wrong and you're still scum for your association with Midnight's Sorrow which I explain here:
Unsight wrote:"How many people still have MS high on their scum list?"

I do.

On Day 2, I've believed for a while now that Midnight's Sorrow is scum from his own scummy play as well as the interactions between him and Parama. So far Parama has taken a couple opportunities to list Midnight's Sorrow as a suspect yet refused to say why, not see understand the case on someone he himself suspects, and apparently really didn't like my vote. Unfortunately for Parama, his attempts to buddy with me have and continue to fail--which is why Parama is now on my wagon after 2 full days of calling me things like a "brick wall" and "dumb town."

The extent of Parama and Midnight's Sorrow's interaction is a love/hate scumbuddy relationship where Parama wants to look good if the wagon happens, but not actually push the wagon himself.

That's why I was still pushing Midnight Sorrow's lynch at the end of yesterday and why my first vote today was Midnight's Sorrow. I'm 99% sure that if Midnight's Sorrow or Parama flips scum, the other will also flip scum. And the only reason I'm not still on Midnight's Sorrow's wagon is that Socrates is basically guaranteed scum IMO as of nhammen's flip. Regardless of the lynch order, I'm fairly certain that's three scum nailed right there.
Games are meant to be fun.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Unsight »

Faraday wrote:Sorry been like forgetting about this game and stuff.

I don't object to the Socrates wagon, but my gut is tingling now despite my head saying lynch lynch lynch. It feels like it's going to be a mislynch.
You were more active in both Mafia 110 and Mini 939. What's going on?

Who are your top 3 suspects and why?
Games are meant to be fun.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Parama »

Unsight wrote:
You can repeat that post as much as you like but you're still wrong and you're still scum for your association with Midnight's Sorrow which I explain here:
You haven't proved me wrong, and let me dissect your supposed scumlinks for you to show why you're reaching and misrepping.
Unsight wrote:On Day 2, I've believed for a while now that Midnight's Sorrow is scum from his own scummy play as well as the interactions between him and Parama. So far Parama has taken a couple opportunities to list Midnight's Sorrow as a suspect
That's SpyreX's list of people to lynch from. I was just following it.
Unsight wrote:yet refused to say why
Invalid because I never listed him as a suspect.
Again invalid, because you're making lazy assumptions and not realizing that that wasn't my scumlist though it shared some similar suspects.
Unsight wrote:Unfortunately for Parama, his attempts to buddy with me have and continue to fail
Wow, that's not buddying at all.
All three can be explained by the fact that I found your play stupid and anti-town but not especially scummy. Just really, really dumb. How does that make it buddying? It's actually somewhat insulting towards you <.< And I'm not going to take the "dumb" part back even though I've taken back the "town" part.
Unsight wrote:--which is why Parama is now on my wagon after 2 full days of calling me things like a "brick wall" and "dumb town."
Haha.
Unsight wrote:The extent of Parama and Midnight's Sorrow's interaction is a love/hate scumbuddy relationship where Parama wants to look good if the wagon happens, but not actually push the wagon himself.
I do not approve of a MS wagon at this point. If it happens I'm staying off it.

So uh, yeah. Die scum etc. your supposed scumlinks are all wrong stop misrepping etc.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Nikanor: So you're saying it is a null tell, correct? The problem is that requires him to be a poor player, which based on his earlier play he is not. Reread him in iso, he is not incompetent. That means he has either lost interest in the game (not an insignificant possibility), or is trying to lurk away the wagon on him. That leaves the possibilities of disinterested town or scum.

@Anyone voting me: Please post simple bullet points outlining the case against me, if you can. I don't want anything comprehensive, I expect to get to that later. Just simply put up what you think I'm scummy for, be it lurking, one scum tell or another, or anything else, but do it. This wagon is idiotic and I intend to prove it or be proven wrong.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

I'd like someone to outline the case on Unsight. So far, I do not see a solid case on him and I'd like to be proven otherwise.
Socrates wrote:It should be obvious that I am just a townie.
How is it obvious? You haven't even claimed yet, plus most people are gearing for your lynch in some way or form. Additionally, you are one of my scum reads.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Parama »

Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:
It'd evidence, but I wouldn't call it a case.

(It's my scumday and I don't get a cake. This is a cruel world.)
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Parama »

'tis lynchable tbh
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Parama: You are pissing away all your credibility as we speak. You really don't have any left since every time a suspicion pops into your head you declare that person scum beyond all doubt. A nice example is SSBF D1. Why don't you suspect him now?

Nhammen was another. You were more certain of him than of anyone else yet. Look how he flipped, town. I can't fathom why anyone listened to you.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Parama »

Do you want me to have no faith in my reads at all then?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Nikanor »

foilist wrote:@Nikanor: So you're saying it is a null tell, correct? The problem is that requires him to be a poor player, which based on his earlier play he is not. Reread him in iso, he is not incompetent. That means he has either lost interest in the game (not an insignificant possibility), or is trying to lurk away the wagon on him.
That leaves the possibilities of disinterested town or scum.
@Bolded: Yes, that's what I'm saying. Thanks for the back-up, chief.

foilist, my biggest and best point against you is that in one post you said that you weren't going to vote for Socrates, then proved why he must be scum based on role information, but still didn't vote for him. That is consistency for the sake of consistency, and it is scummy. The icing on the cake is that you said that you were going to wait to see what Socrates had to say, but then voted him without hearing the case on Unsight that Socrates had promised.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by foilist13 »

What Socrates was going to come up with was refering to defense. I could care less about his case on unsight when deciding whether or not to vote for him.

Can you please link me to the post where I said I would not vote Socrates, because I don't recall ever having said that.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Parama: I think you need to put a whole lot more thought into them than you have previously, and I expect everyone else not to put any faith in them at least for the time being.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Tenth vote count of day 3.

Battle Mage (0):
CryMeARiver (0):
Dr. Robotnik (0):
Dry-fit (0):
Faraday (0):
foilist13 (4):
Nikanor, Leafsnail, Socrates, Parama

Leafsnail (0):
Lowell (0):
Midnight's Sorrow (1):
Super Smash Bros. Fan

Nachomamma8 (0):
Nikanor (0):
Parama (1):
Battle Mage

Pomegranate (1):
Dry-fit

SerialClergyman (0):
Socrates (7):
Lowel, Nachomamma8, Dr. Robotnik, Unsight, foilist13, Pomegranate, vezokpiraka

Super Smash Bros. Fan (0):
Unsight (0):
vezokpiraka (0):

Not Voting (4):
Faraday, CryMeARiver, SerialClergyman, Midnight's Sorrow

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch someone.

vezokpiraka has announced Limited Access from the 26th of june till the 3rd of july.

Unsight has announced V/LA during weekends.

Pomegranate has announced V/LA during weekends.

Battle Mage has 10 more hours to respond to his prod.

Dr. Robotnik didn't post in the last 48 hours and will be prodded.

SerialClergyman didn't post at all since the 12th of june. I've been kind on him for 2 weeks as requested, prodding him now.

Still looking for a replacement for CryMeARiver.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Vote:Pomegrante
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Parama »

foilist13 wrote:@Parama: I think you need to put a whole lot more thought into them than you have previously, and I expect everyone else not to put any faith in them at least for the time being.
Okay, now I've got some pretty awesome reasoning for voting you.
1. My original case
2. Nikanor's case
3. What you just did-
That being, attack me and my credibility directly instead of my arguments as soon as I switch from Unsight to you. You were perfectly happy leaving me alone when I wasn't a threat to you, but now that I've shifted you've freaked out. I don't even care what your response to this post is, nothing is going to convince me you're town.
And why shouldn't people put faith in my reads? Considering I was the one who got the Socrates train going, and considering that the Unsight-foilist-Pome team makes more sense than any other logic presented thus far in mafia 114, why are you telling people to ignore my posts? There's no pro-town motive for that.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Dr. Robotnik
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 am

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Look at all those prods. Including mine.

Socrates still hasn't said anything to convince me of his innocence at this point
snoPING AS usual I see
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Faraday »

Unsight wrote:
Faraday wrote:Sorry been like forgetting about this game and stuff.

I don't object to the Socrates wagon, but my gut is tingling now despite my head saying lynch lynch lynch. It feels like it's going to be a mislynch.
You were more active in both Mafia 110 and Mini 939. What's going on?

Who are your top 3 suspects and why?
it's summer time.

HMM top 3?

Socrates
BM
Pom

Actually Pom's flying under the radar massively, I don't really remember anything from her in regard to who she suspects or who she thinks is town or anything. Maybe that's my fault.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

/in FTW. Parama, Faraday and Lowell are all acceptable lynches. But because nobody has any interest in lynching any of them atm, and i seem to have jumped into a game with a backlog of lynch candidates that we need to get through before anyone else is considered, i'm actively lurking till then. Or until it's my turn to be lynched- seeing as i'm starting to feature on that list now. :D

If anyone wants to give me a good reason why my suspects are TOWN, please do so. I am following, and will try and bump the thread every 48 hours if need be.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 am

Post by foilist13 »

@Parama:

1) Like I said before, post bullet points. I don't even remember what the case was, but I recall it being useless.

2) Nikanor's case is limited to one tell, and that one is under question.

3) There certainly is pro-town motive. I haven't seen anything at all that I consider useful from you, yet people gravitate towards your confidence. That makes you a wild card, something which is exceedingly dangerous to the town especially in Lylo where you don't need to convince anyone of your random certainties.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Parama »

ITT foilist misreps me.
My suspicions aren't random and they're quite well-founded, thank you.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Leafsnail »

foilist13 wrote:@Parama:

1) Like I said before, post bullet points. I don't even remember what the case was, but I recall it being useless.

2) Nikanor's case is limited to one tell, and that one is under question.

3) There certainly is pro-town motive. I haven't seen anything at all that I consider useful from you, yet people gravitate towards your confidence. That makes you a wild card, something which is exceedingly dangerous to the town especially in Lylo where you don't need to convince anyone of your random certainties.
Hey, foilist, I'm voting you as well. You're forgetting to try and undermine me.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why is everyone so convinced socrates is town, again?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Parama »

I'm not exactly convinced he's 100% town, but I think he's more likely town than the trio of scum I've caught.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Parama: You literally refuse to support them when they are attacked, so how would we know?

@Leafsnail: You aren't as random and don't sound as good

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”