NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Suspense. So, where's the mod when you need him?
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Ythan »

By the way I'm not reading 90 pages. If anyone has a problem with this, replace into an 80+ page game yourself. If you think something important to a line of inquiry just tell me where it is and I'll check it.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Hmm. Too bad I'm not scum, or half of you guys that have already posted would seem like geniuses~
Maybe it's because you're inherently very anti-town. Haven't read the thread yet but this seems like a pretty likely explanation for any such griping you may be doing.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Kinda like you weren't convinced by the Foilist wagon?
[/quote]
This doesn't actually mean anything. Good try, at least it almost looks like a contribution.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Hmm.

Now that I think about it, while she isn't lying, what she points out is probably something everybody gets. I was thinking the whole role pm had to do with, and worded, just for VT, but something makes me pause at that.
Something you didn't share in the same post you hinted at it because you're just wasting time.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

*whistles a merry tune until the Mod gets here*
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

If the day is over then can whichever scum group doesn't own MS please kill him thanks.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Hmm. You'd think they would have by now. Especially seeing how many people have consistently thought me scummy.

But as you can see from past night phases. They're too busy taking out Town :roll: Don't know if that's a well thought out plan or not yet. I guess we shall see.
W/L/O
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Ythan »

I don't think you're smart enough to be sarcastic so I'm going to consider that a scum claim.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 pm

:roll:
W/L/O
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm not sure it's a modkilled. Everyone could have changed their sig then copy pasted the PM and send it to themselves.
It's easy. We still need more votes on unsight.

unvote
Vote unsight
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Vezo wrote:Everyone could have changed their sig
But then they would be obvious about it if they did that, now wouldn't they?
W/L/O
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Third vote count of day 5.

BlazezRb (0):
Dry-fit (0):
Leafsnail (0):
Lowell (1):
Super Smash Bros. Fan

Midnight's Sorrow (1):
Unsight

Nachomamma8 (0):
Nikanor (0):
Parama (0):
Pomegranate (0):
RichardGHP (0):
Super Smash Bros. Fan (0):
Tubby216 (0):
Unsight (7):
Parama, Tubby216, Nachomamma8, Pomegranate, Lowell, RichardGHP, vezokpiraka

vezokpiraka (0):
Ythan (1):
Leafsnail

Not Voting (5):
Ythan, Nikanor, BlazezRb, Dry-fit, Midnight's Sorrow

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch someone.
Deadline for day 5 is wednesday, august 11th 2010, 9.30 am GMT+1

Unsight has announced V/LA during weekends.

Pomegranate has announced V/LA during weekends.

BlazezRb hasn't posted since the day began and will be prodded. Due to nightfall, this prod won't have any effect. I'll be keeping a close eye on his activity though.

Unsight wrote:My PM is identical to the one on page 1. The "l" in Michel's signature lines up with the "t" in second "the" in the last sentence. Anyone else with at VT PM can confirm that.
rule 09 wrote:09. Do not quote any private conversations with the mod inside the thread.
Do not discuss formatting of such conversations either.
The reason for this rule is to avoid players trying to get themselves confirmed based on things that should have no influence on the game. Yet that is exactly what Unsight was trying to do here.

When a modkill happens, the decission of whether day ends or not depends on the alignement of the modkilled player. Basically, modkills shouldn't be used to gain an advantage. To avoid players drawing a modkill "to gain an extra lynch", day will end if a pro-town player is modkilled. To avoid players drawing a modkill "to prevent discussion from happening", day continues if an anti-town player is modkilled.

The weather steadily worsened. The citizens put on their warmest clothing and gathered in the village square for another day of discussion. They ignored the pouring rain. They ignored the thunderstorm that got ever closer. They were standing in the middle of the village. What was the worst that could happen?

Quite a bit, as all of a sudden a bolt of lightning struck in their midst. Poor Unsight was incinerated on the spot. That's when the villagers ran. With the weather worsening, most took cover in their houses as soon as they could. A brave party of individuals visited Unsight's house first to do a quick check of his belongings, but couldn't find anything of interest. Following the example of the others, they went home too.

Unsight has been modkilled day 5. He is now dead. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Day 5 has ended, it is now night. Night 5 will last at least till Friday, the 16th of july, 10 am GMT+1.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

BlazezRb didn't pick up his prod, so I'm going to look for a replacement.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:30 am

AGar replaces BlazezRb.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Apologies for the delay, had an unexpected busy day yesterday. Nightscene coming up shortly.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Allthough most citizens were hiding safely from the storm, some took the risk of venturing outside. Leafsnail, for example, had his religous duties to attend. Having complete faith that he had nothing to fear from such a storm, he bravely went outside.

His faith didn't protect him from the horrible attack that came that night, though. When the weather cleared next morning, and the citizens went outside again, they found him lying in the middle of the street, claw and bite marks all over him.

Leafsnail has been killed night 5. He is now dead. He was a pro-town monk.

Night 5 has ended, Day 6 has begun. Deadline for day 6 is thursday, august 12th 2010, 11.00 am GMT+1

First vote count of day 6.

AGar (0):
Dry-fit (0):
Lowell (0):
Midnight's Sorrow (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
Nikanor (0):
Parama (0):
Pomegranate (0):
RichardGHP (0):
Super Smash Bros. Fan (0):
Tubby216 (0):
vezokpiraka (0):
Ythan (0):

Not Voting (13): Ythan, Nikanor, AGar, Dry-fit, Midnight's Sorrow, Parama, Tubby216, Nachomamma8, Pomegranate, Lowell, RichardGHP, vezokpiraka, Super Smash Bros. Fan

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch someone.
Deadline for day 6 is thursday, august 12th 2010, 11.00 am GMT+1

Unsight has announced V/LA during weekends.

Pomegranate has announced V/LA during weekends.

Vezokpiraka has announced V/LA till next monday.

Parama has announced V/LA from 17th till 24th of july.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 am

Post by AGar »

Ok. Oi oi.

I read most of the thread. I'm not reading 90 pages word for word, I don't have that kind of time for mafia, I doubt anyone does.

@Ythan - Did you read any of the thread or did you not read anything at all?

RichardGHP is uber-scummy for refusing to read the thread and simply asking for a recap while simultaneously claiming unpressured.

Pom is coasting. Also, likely scum with foilist, who's only comments on her were basically "You can't read her, but that's her meta." Bull.

Parama confuses me.

VOTE: Pomegranate
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

vezokpiraka, the death of your monks and masons have confirmed you as town as realistically as possible. Please for our sake us, help the town. We need everyone who is a townie here.

Town:
vezokpiraka
Tubby216

vezokpiraka is litterally confirmed townie. Tubby216 is likely townie as well.

Scums:
Lowell
Midnight's Sorrow
RichardGHP
Ythan
??? {Either Dry-fit, Parama, Nachomamma8, Pomegranate, Nikanor, or AGar}

The first four people I have mentioned have commited numerous scummy actions and needs to die. The fifth scum I really don't know who fits best. If I had to take a stab, I'd say Parama, but I'm not completely sold that he's scum (Then again, so is everyone else on the bracket). Either way, one of Lowell, Midnight's Sorrow, RichardGHP, or Ythan needs lynching ToDay.

Vote: Lowell

HoS: Midnight's Sorrow, RichardGHP, Ythan

@Everyone: Who do you think are the remaining five scums?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Ythan »

AGar wrote:@Ythan - Did you read any of the thread or did you not read anything at all?
I've read everything since I joined and will read anything to which I am directed in order to play the game. But I'm not reading 80+ pages. I'm here to fill a slot to keep the game workable.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I feel like finding town will be much harder than finding scum now. Just saying.

So... Let's lynch Pom!
Vote: Pomegranate
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Ythan »

Would it be too much for me to ask for each player to briefly outline a case when they first vote today? Links will be even better.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@Ythan: I will re-cap my case on Lowell.

Lowell scumminess is off the wall. I am disappointed that he hasn't been lynched yet, especially since he is the best lynch for ToDay. Let's begin.

First off, he is the absolute worst case of active lurking. Out of everyone here, he has produced the least amount of contents in this game and shows a lack of motivation to actually participate, especially as of late. That's just the iccing, thought.

ISO: 3 and ISO: 4 are major contradictions of each other. In ISO: 3, he express dislike of my bandwagon. Then in ISO: 4, he basically said look at how hard I was trying, but I was still going to be lynched. Him saying he's basically unlynchable while not doing nearly as much set bells ringing as well.

He's done a ton of bandwagoning without good reasons. First example is ISO: 11 where he votes nhammen, litterally saying "good enough for me." Absolutely hated this. Others moments include:

ISO: 35: Votes Shrinehme because he thinks a Socrates lynch wasn't going to happen Day 2. This is ridiculous, we had plenty of time before the deadline to decide on a lynch, so I don't see why he should have voted shrinehme in the first place.

ISO: 50:Votes foilist13 because he agrees with other people. Doesn't bother to give his own explanation on why he voted for foilist13. Since foilist13 flipped scum, I assume he was trying to gain town cred with very little effort put into it.

ISO: 53: Votes Unsight for the same reason. This is worse then the foilist13's vote because Unsight flipped town. The vote for Unsight really does sound like it's out of the blue. Let's get to Lowell's other scum tells:

ISO: 15 gives me scum vibes. He said since nhammen wasn't being lynched, he switched his vote to sevis so he could be early. Is he trying to avoid suspicion? Sounds like it from this post.

ISO: 30 is another noticeable contradiction. Look at #1497 in where I explain why the contradiction is scummy.

Let's look at Lowell's push for Socrates's lynch. Day 3, all he basically said why "Let's lynch this guy!". He puts almost no effort toward trying to get him lynched, he basically let other people do the work for him. And this is coming from someone who thought Socrates was obvious scum. What little work he put into the Socrates's lynch Day 3 didn't pay off, Socrates was town. Therefore, he basically wasted an entire day that he could have used to look for other scums or at least try to further convince people that Socrates was scum.

I don't like how Lowell deliberately put off making contents in ISO: 41, where he said he will not scum hunt until tommorow. Just because you think a person is obvious scum does not mean you can't be wrong and it definently doesn't excuse you from not scum hunting. Socrates gets lynched. You'd think Lowell would come through with his promise. But he didn't. All he did Day 4 and Day 5 was basically vote for the biggest bandwagon, which is downright scummy.

I'd also like people to note that Lowell has also put near-zero effort toward defending himself. When criticism is brought against them, he either ignores it or make a face-palm worthy post.

This guy is scum and I have absolutely no doubt about it. This is the perfect example of what a scum is. He doesn't try, he's scummy as hell, he has active lurked throughout the entire game, and I'm absolutely shocked that people have basically ignored him throughout most of the game.

This isn't just a post for Ythan, this is a post that is outright stating this:

I want this guy dead and I want him dead as soon as possible.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Ythan »

Lowell always active lurks and is woefully anti-town. If we're not near lylo then he is never a bad lynch.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by AGar »

Ythan. So you haven't even gleaned the thread at all? Mmk. I understand not reading 80+ pages. But reading nothing prior to your entrance is kinda retarded.

SSBF, your case to me is moot. Lowell is an anti-town player by meta.

Anti-town != pro-scum

Pom is a better lynch. She's coasting. Minimal interaction with foilist. That's my case.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Vote:Pomegranate

Bandwagon is a go~
W/L/O
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Poll: Who would you say has done more this game- Pom, Lowell, or Dry-Fit?

•Pom
•Lowell
•Dry-Fit
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

^Scum.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”