BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:26 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Whatever. We need to get through day1 somehow and if you guys would rather play bandwagon to claim instead of looking at suspicious people, feel free to just pile on and string me up.

I'm not going to play the stupid random bandwagon-claim game with you guys because it's pretty stupid and a waste of my time, I came here to actually vote according to my suspicions and what other people do, not "hey why not?" let's wagon him!

You guys can go ahead and lynch me.

You won't get a claim out of me with a random bandwagon.

I'd give you guys some extra advice on what to do after I get lynched, but frankly a town that's wants to play randomwagon won't really need it so I'm not going to waste my time to type up any for you.

Good luck.
awesome. Refusing to claim makes me pretty sure you're not the doc or the cop, and with you now having a greater likelihood then anyone of being scum, I'm happy lynching you.
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:29 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Your refusal to use logic and constant spewing of crap only slightly annoys me now, I somewhat expect you to play crappy like this.

I could almost say I'm disappointed.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:32 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Your refusal to use logic and constant spewing of crap only slightly annoys me now, I somewhat expect you to play crappy like this.

I could almost say I'm disappointed.

please explain how I am refusing to use logic....

I'm voting you because your defensiveness with very few votes seemed suspicious to me.

Last time I saw a guy utterly refuse to claim, he was scum.

Combine the two, and I like my vote even more now. Hell, if you like I'll claim along with you.
Vesuvan
Vesuvan
Goon
Vesuvan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:30 pm

Post by Vesuvan »

This sucks - I can't make my really long posts (TM), though I guess that makes some people happy...

Unvote, Vote: Peacebringer
for good reason. :/
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:45 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Iammars, simulposting sucks, it's day 1 and if you guys really want to play bandwagon into claim over and over until we're out of roles and the mafia is laughing all the way to the bank, then that type of play would be valid. But frankly jumping on with a crapreason like that is still suspicious as Crunk.
naw, I am all for lynching you cause your unhelpful as town and dangerous as scum
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:54 pm

If any1 is unhelpful to the town, it's you and BJ, don't make me dig up every game where u've !@#$ed the town at some point by making some retarded playmistake, you and I both know how many there are.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:20 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If any1 is unhelpful to the town, it's you and BJ, don't make me dig up every game where u've !@#$ed the town at some point by making some retarded playmistake, you and I both know how many there are.
this confirms it, your scum.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:21 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

sorry that is you're scum
Jabroni2000
Jabroni2000
Goon
Jabroni2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:21 pm

Post by Jabroni2000 »

Pooky, many of the votes on Page 4 mention Brian as well.

Your utter ignorance of this frankly obvious fact makes me ready to lynch you right now.

We could argue about Day 1 tactics till the cows come home, but all of your "I vote for who I'm suspicious of" is utter bullcrap. Because you don't find suspicions without forming bandwagons. Otherwise the game stalls and doesn't get started. As for refusing to claim, you should just vote for yourself now, because like it or not, youre gonna have to claim eventually.

Now, according to your own logic, you say that "why not?" votes are better than saying "I'm not on the other wagon, so I'm on this one." But neither vote explains anything more than the fact that they're voting for the person. If you're such an advocate of using logic in Day 1 votes, where is your suspicion on these people?

In both games I've played with you, all you do is say we have no logic against you whenever anybody casts any glance of suspicion your way. When BabyJesus makes a good point, the fact that you're overly defensive and refuse to claim, you just say it's "not logical" simply because you don't like it. It's getting old. Suck it up.
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:34 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I'm as big a fan of a random pooky lynch as anyone, but I really don't at all understand the reason behind the bandwagon. Basically, a bandwagon started up for no reason at all, Pooky attacked someone who was blindly bandwagon voting with scummy looking logic. Because of that BJ attacked Pooky for "being defensive". Here are the posts where the Pooky wagon started:
Flying Dutchman wrote:Good morning all.

This bandwagon on Lying Brian looks like pure crap to me.... I'm better off with

OMGUS Vote: Pooky
PeaceBringer wrote:unvote, vote pooky. I can go for a pooky lynch here
StevieT92 wrote:vote pooky Why not? Also I don't really think Brian is scummy here
I really don't like this "random bandwagon to a claim" BS on day one. If you think someone is looking scummy, vote for them. If enough people think someone is looking scummy, and the person can't defend themselves, then lynch them. Don't vote for someone just because you want them to claim, on the theory that we'll keep going until we hit a basic townie or someone with a claim that dosn't make sense; that's just lazy, and leads to good guys getting lynched without the scum having to make any effort at all.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:40 pm

Actually Jabroni, your vote on me was the only one to mention brian. There's a damn big difference between jumping on a bandwagon while mentioning brian and what every1 else did.

Seal it!??

I'll call BS on that PB, tell me what games I've been unhelpful to the town in where I was town, hell you list them out and link them and if I can't find more that apply to YOU, then I'll ask for a replacement in all my games with you so you can get someone who'll be more helpful than me, heck maybe they'll even follow you around like sheep.

Don't expect me to defend myself against general broad statements like he's unhelpful as town usually so we should lynch him and never let him get a chance to be town.

I'm really tired of your BS frankly.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:59 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Actually Jabroni, your vote on me was the only one to mention brian. There's a damn big difference between jumping on a bandwagon while mentioning brian and what every1 else did.

Seal it!??

I'll call BS on that PB, tell me what games I've been unhelpful to the town in where I was town, hell you list them out and link them and if I can't find more that apply to YOU, then I'll ask for a replacement in all my games with you so you can get someone who'll be more helpful than me, heck maybe they'll even follow you around like sheep.

Don't expect me to defend myself against general broad statements like he's unhelpful as town usually so we should lynch him and never let him get a chance to be town.

I'm really tired of your BS frankly.
I'm not voting you because you are generally unhelpful. I am voting you because I found your initial defensiveness unusual. Your actions since have done nothing to convince me you are town, so my vote stays. I don't know if you're scum or not. But you have yet to convince me.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:04 pm

sigh BJ,

just because I put more effort into this game than you, just because I actually care about the game no matter what role I am, just because I don't think claiming should be taken lightly.

Doesn't make me scum.

I don't think you'll care tho, you don't take this game very seriously, heck maybe if I found some owls you'll be happy?
Jabroni2000
Jabroni2000
Goon
Jabroni2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by Jabroni2000 »

EDITED

Flying Dutchman wrote:Good morning all.

This bandwagon on Lying Brian looks like pure crap to me.... I'm better off with

StevieT92 wrote:
vote pooky
Why not? Also I don't really think Brian is scummy here

RUBBISH! RUBBISH! RUBBISH!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:47 pm

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Good morning all.

He says he is better off OMGUS voting than crapbandwagoning, this statement makes no connection between the bandwagons, heck he's the first person to vote me, that's not even jumping on a bandwagon!

StevieT92 wrote:

vote pooky Why not? Also I don't really think Brian is scummy here

He's the third person to vote me, he votes by saying why not?(essentially random) he adds in as a side comment later that he feels that Brian isn't scummy, those 2 statements have nothing to do with each other, he could put them in different posts and the meaning would be the same
jabroni wrote:I don't buy into the Brian bandwagon.

Thus, I vote: Pooky
you on the other hand CONNECT the two statements with a THUS, you bandwagonning pooky is a DIRECT result of you not buying the Brianwagon, if you think the brianwagon is full of crap, why don't you vote who you think the person on the wagon who is scummiest to you is and label those points out? What the heck does the Brian wagon have to do with the Pookywagon other than that at the time pooky was the next runner up on the votecount? This isn't a bilateral system of voting with only 2 candidates!
Jabroni2000
Jabroni2000
Goon
Jabroni2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:18 pm

Post by Jabroni2000 »

You're right. It's not. But voting for someone else at this point is like voting for Nader.

It's like saying "I'm not voting for Bush, thus I vote Kerry." There are
two
bandwagons. Sure, I could abstain from the vote, but so could anyone else who voted for you. I wanted to vote, and between the two, I chose yours.

Also, "Why not?" is not "essentially random." "Why not?" is "I don't have a reason, don't question me." The fact that you're going from saying
Pooky wrote:
Actually Jabroni, your vote on me was the only one to mention brian. There's a damn big difference between jumping on a bandwagon while mentioning brian and what every1 else did.
The fact that you go from saying nobody mentioned Brian to having to defend against two people mentioning Brian tells me you didn't read... which, to me, says that you had a defense set up already, to hell with what people are actually saying. If your going to nitpick over one word ("thus"), then I'm going to nitpick over the
two sentences
you posted.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:28 pm

FD didn't jump onto a bandwagon, he started it, Stevie jumped on but he had it in an entirely different clause without making a connection.

Voting for Bush/Nader? Margin between my wagon and the next closest one in the VC can't even be compared to the margin between Nader and Kerry.

That statement is a ridiculous misrepresentation of how the game of mafia works, I really have nothing to say to you if you honestly think that bilateral representation in American politics is also shown in Mafia games, the difference in margins and the votes controlled by each player is just so astronomically different.
Vesuvan
Vesuvan
Goon
Vesuvan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:57 pm

Post by Vesuvan »

Damn restriction!

Pooky's defensive, but not all that scummy IMO.

Jabroni's full of it (false dilemma, etc). Peacebringer is probably scum. Not sure on BabyJ.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:36 pm

Post by Phoebus »

Vote Count

6 Pooky (Flying Dutchman, PeaceBringer, Stevie T92, Jabroni2000, Baby J, TonyMontana)

3 LyingBrian (Fritzler, Gonzo, SpamWise)
3 TonyMontana (LyingBrian, Nanookthewolf)
2 Flying Dutchman (Monty, PookyTheMagicalBear)
2 illumina (Zu Faul, Micigante)
2 Jabroni2000 (Pooky, Fritzler)
1 PeaceBringer (Vesuvan)
1 Blackberry (Iammars)
1 Monty (PeaceBringer)
1 Gonzo (Jsexton)
1 No Lynch (illumina)

13 Votes to lynch

Please unvote before re voting. Preferably, with your previous votee's name included. For now, Tony's vote has been logged without unvote. It won't happen again.

And let's keep the cussing in Jessica Alba's bedroom please. It's too early to be talking dirty.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Vesuvan
Vesuvan
Goon
Vesuvan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:04 pm

Post by Vesuvan »

Thinking it over a little more and which of the most suspicious people is more likely to be scum,
Unvote: Peacebringer, Vote: Jabroni
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:46 pm

Post by halo freak »

InHimShallibe replaces StrykkerVerde
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:19 pm

and what about my 2 sentences are you going to nitpick about?

I'm sorry you feel that me calling you on ur BS counts as nitpicking about "one word" perhaps the next time I see that your statement against me is BS i'll automatically assume that you didn't mean to actually say it and in my mind change one word around so that your craplogic makes sense. Perhaps that's how the game of mafia is meant to be played, perhaps craplogic should be assumed to be correct logic with slight word choice errors.
Jabroni2000
Jabroni2000
Goon
Jabroni2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:37 am

Post by Jabroni2000 »

Or complete and utter BS- the fact that you really THOUGHT nobody mentioned Brian while voting you, when in all actuality two people did- should simply be bought by the whole town, and the fact that you quickly CHANGED YOUR POSITION after I called BS, should simply be ignored.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:47 am

I'll call your BS on that, FD didn't jump on a bandwagon as I accused you of doing, he STARTED THE BANDWAGON!

Stevie's VOTE did not mention the brianwagon, his post however did(and in an entirely circumstantial manner, he made no connection between the 2 bandwagons in his post)
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:53 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Pooky, maybe give me a good reason to NOT vote you....why should I believe you are pro-town? All you're doing is is "Wah, wah, craplogic, Pooky bandwagons suck"

It's day one, so of course there's an element of randomness in any bandwagon.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”