Mini 1088: Cookie Thief Mafia (Game Over)

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Darox »

Sigh.
Furcolow did not claim neighbouriszer, he claimed neighbour.
Neighbours are not masons.

I know he sucks at writing anything legible but please, try to keep up.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by andrew94 »

i cant even read wtf he is saying
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.5

drmyshottyizsik (2): andrew94, Elleran
Darox (1): RobCapone
Elleran (1): drmyshottyizsik
Llarmarble (1): lewarcher82
RobCapone (1): Furcolow

Not voting: Llamarble, PoisonIvy, Darox, Stigmata, Zed, Kublai Khan

With 12 people alive, town needs 7 votes to lynch someone.

Managed to snipe the first post!
Failed. :( -mod
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i do not KNOW their alignment, but it is IMPLIED one of them is scum
furthermore, we can't be investigated like i've said

i don't believe it was a good idea to reveal this given the reactions from you guys
i thought you all would take me in as a hero tbh
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by andrew94 »

what alignment is girls club? i would seriously be confused if i was the cop and checked you (if you are what you said)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Post by Furcolow »

im just like a protoss probe sent off into another base early in the game
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Post by Darox »

That would imply you are:
- Important
- Useful
- Effective
The only common element you share is:
- Annoying for the other player(s) to deal with.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote: my cookie sista rob

VOTE: PoisonIvy
Reasoning:
The way when investigated, people get "girl's club", and the way Poison Ivy said "DURR U ARE TEH GF" (as seen here in this post. That's not what I'm going to start with, though. I'm going to start with PoisonIvy planting some seeds for more ivy... Perhaps I should call her Poison Cutzu for "Priscilla" is the villain indeed. I am going to be pissed if you all do not follow me on this one, because I have proof read this post multiple times and continue to add to it's legitimacy. PI is VERY DOWN to lynch. Read how she is addressing andrew, and calling people VI already. Town would say something more ambiguous such as what darox has been saying. Read this quote from her big post addressing andrew:
PoisonIvy wrote:
Andrew94
. You look like you're fishing asking lewarcher specifically for his view on me from my "nulltelling situation". Without giving any stance on it yourself! :D What pray tell was my nulltelling situation. And what i deduced, was obvious, Elleran is a VI or scum.
Either one im content with ridding. Or was that not clear?
First, Poison Ivy mentions something to Andrew94. Note how I bolded his name.
Next he mentions "VI"s, or village idiots. I'm one of these. I know these. It takes one to know one.
Andrew94 is a VI.
He the king of VIs.
Next, PoisonIvy bolds a statement about a willingness to lynch VIs (even if they are town is implied)
that's clear to me indeed.

Next, PoisonIvy addresses my claim, the most important part of the game, lastly.
Save the best for last, I suppose.
PoisonIvy wrote: However my belief, now, is that furclow could be a godfather who returns a result of "Girls Club" when investigated. Because we do not return Club Scouts or Cookie Thieves.
Unvote
PoisonIvy is SURE that I'm a godfather.
When did i even MENTION the gf? I am a blue. I am going to be either forming a town alliance, or dying to get poisonivy lynched. POISON IVY MUST BE A GODFATHER. I DID NOT EVEN FATHOM THE POTENTIAL FOR THAT. LYNCH POISON IVY OR IM GOING TO DISOWN YOU ALL!!! GODFATHER DAY 1 LYNCH, INITIATED. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. SCUMMY NOMINATED POST PLZ.

For the glory of the cookie is infinite, and must be praised and maintained in our land. There is not only scum in our midst, but my brethren cookies, scum in the GIRL'S CLUB. We really need to come together as a town. Zed, I feel a need to extend a response to this:
Zed wrote:heh.
unvote

Elleran doesn't stick out to me as particularly scummy. Nothing he did bothers me as of right now, I find his play pretty much nulltell as of right now.

The Darox wagon was ridiculous, in my opinion. There was no reason for him to go to to L-2, even if he was on his own wagon... which I still don't see a reason for. I see it's been asked already, so I'll wait for that answer.

Furc, you should not be sharing that kind of information on day one. First, it's stupid play. If we listened to you and lynched RobCapone and Poison Ivy and they were town, I'd want to lynch you. We don't even know if you're interpretting your Role PM correctly, because you said it just gives you an impression. And why couldn't you just hold onto that information and try to prove that they are scum when you can instead of just saying "hey, I think think these guys are scum! :vote:" That's just... it makes no sense.
I'm starting to see how what I have tried to get going could be misinterpreted as something "scummy", but we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me. I would be hit in the night by the last one, though, if we didn't hit scum today. You see, the girl's club gets a nametrack/roleblock we vote to get 1 person to use. It keeps people in a room, and we get their name (or at least one of us does). Possibly we all do, but from my reading it feels like we pick 1 person, and they get all the information. If we lynch scum in one of them, since I'd bet my fucking life poisonivy is the GodFather, it would keep them from getting this information in case all of us get the information from the one we pick (through the mod), and picking 1 is only just to see if they die (paranoid gun owner, anyone?).

In closing, by lynching the Godfather, you keep information
in our hands and out of theirs

Why would I do this as scum? I would want 3 girls club left to hide in
However, I am not hiding. I am rising up against this challenge.

Vote Poison Ivy guys
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:17 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

The Blonde Poison wrote: Lewarcher82. I stated clearly that while Elleran may be a VI, i dont like playing with confusing players.
When did I ever deny it?????????
Lewarcher. Where is Llamamarbles contradiction? I believed i have missed it.
I just say that his speculations about mafia teams and pregame-talk seem to be as premature as Elleran's statement about Shotstick being town. I also explained that it is no big scumtell, but it is all I have (had) to work on.
I didnt find shotsick's reaction overly shocking
I did not either. But I can believe that Elleran did. Did I ever say I FoS'd Shotstick? Dun think so.

All in all, I find your statements far confusing than my activity. But whatever.

Now I move one.
The Blonde Poison wrote: We're all neighbours.
woaaaaah, didn't see that coming. LoL.
Seriously, let me just make a comment on this. Mods in 50% of cases use unconfirmed-alignment-neighborood in order to create paranoia. And in the other 50% they actually put a mafia/third party inside them.
Frankly I want an explanation to his actions before anything else.
It was so evident he was claiming neighbour, that I would not commit myself to thinking his softclaim is necessarily scummy. Bad claim, I agree. But scummy? Maybe. Maybe not.
Furcolow wrote: Here is how: When investigated, girl's club members will not be aligned as a cookie thief or a cookie scout
they will be "girls club". I know my alignment, and by my behavior you all should have it indicated that I am pro-town at this point, even if my concept is above a lot of your heads and appears anti-town. If you knew my meta, you would realize I don't put in nearly this much effort when I am scum, and I am a blathering idiot. I don't know why this is, and even if you consider me an asshole as town, I am way worse as scum and this is not my scum meta. I was very sad, when, at first I thought I was scum. THEN I READ MY WIN CONDITION/ROLE/HIDDEN MESSAGE in my personal pm, which i guarantee is different from theirs. Because we show up as "girls club", i am fucking certain one of those two with me (rob, ivy) are scum, hence why I'm voting rob.
Mmmh... so the point is - if I got this right - that you guys are an investigation-immune 3-player neighborhood, which may imply if one of you is scum, he/she is practically a GF. Interesting point. But not conclusive.
andy wrote: and with 12 people, a 3 ppl mason town group seems imba
actually, this is a very problematic point. 3 confirmed innos would give us 1/3 chance of hitting mafia on day one. But they are neighbours, not masons, so even if they are in fact all town, we would not know it. And this balances things a little.
what alignment is girls club? i would seriously be confused if i was the cop and checked you (if you are what you said)
yeah, it is one of the most bastard modding moves I have ever seen. Three investigation immune players, but they are not all mafia, or perhaps no one is mafia. Like having a group of GF's but knowing some are town. Bad bad bad.
the low Furco wrote: Reasoning:
The way when investigated, people get "girl's club", and the way Poison Ivy said "DURR U ARE TEH GF" (as seen here in this post. That's not what I'm going to start with, though. I'm going to start with PoisonIvy planting some seeds for more ivy... Perhaps I should call her Poison Cutzu for "Priscilla" is the villain indeed. I am going to be pissed if you all do not follow me on this one, because I have proof read this post multiple times and continue to add to it's legitimacy. PI is VERY DOWN to lynch. Read how she is addressing andrew, and calling people VI already.
Mmmh. Undetectable mafia = GF. What is your point? I am seriously unable to see it.

ANALYSIS IN THE NEXT POST
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:21 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Furcolow you are taking your role pm. WAY too seriously. Litterally as a matter of fact and if you want to pursue, me, will only result in a townie lynch. But reasoning to you - is ilk to only spur you on and give you the sense of worth you are so depraved of.

You're a blue? FYI girl scouts are pink.

You then go on to say Zed calling you scummy for your actions is understandable. However if im to interpret you as being Godfather for such a stupid move im the "Sister cookie" you will move your vote to despite me having contributed more than rob because i disagree with your actions. CLEVERRRRR....

Ps. this special power that seems to be interpretted Furcolow has is a power we all share. I just left it out because is not necessary to disclose but can work so long as there is at least one neighbour alive. I dont feel comfortable disclosing it, but furcolow probably would. Ask him.

Looks like there's two wagons.
Vote Furcolow

I need to head into town but there will be more coming.
Queen Of Clubs.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Bein fooled by a Furco-trick would kill me, since he is apparently unable to put his own thoughts in a readable written form. However, I am leaning towards the option of giving this stuff a shot. I explain:

- there is no way we can ignore this information;
- mafia will not ignore it as well;
- mafia is unlikely to hit a town-neighbour, because they will want to use our paranoia to their advantage.
- therefore, it is better to address the question now.

So let us say that we lynch one of the three. Which one?

Rob has posted very short posts. He seems to pay a lot of attention, tho, since he is the one the noticed the mod's mistakes in votecount. Therefore, his playstyle may qualify as borderline-lurking.
On the other hand, Poisonivy is showing some features of aggressive scum. She wrote a very aggressive post about Elleran early in game. She declares that she would be content with lynching a VI, which is VERY ANTI-TOWN. Pressing on a VI has 2 advantages for scum: 1) you get town to mislynch with minimal risks; 2) if teh VI is a PR he may claim. Moreover, she seems inclined to alter and misquote, unless she is able to explain me this:
lewarcher82 wrote:
The Blonde Poison wrote: Lewarcher82. I stated clearly that while Elleran may be a VI, i dont like playing with confusing players.
When did I ever deny it?????????
I believe that a wagon on her may at least provide us with some information, based on her reaction, and she may actually be the right lynch (meaning she may really be scum).

In simpler words, I think that it is worth voting one of the three, and Poison is imo the best candidate.

Poison speaks of two wagons. Fine, let's make them look like real wagons then:
vote: Poisonivy
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 am

Post by Llamarble »

Well, at least any cop now knows who not to waste investigations on, which helps.
Also masons are powerful because they enable confirming players as town, which neighbors apparently do not,
so all-town neighbors is not unreasonable.
I'd say being a girl clubber is a null tell for now.

Anyway, it's time to get back to scumhunting.
Here is scum #1:
VOTE: Darox
Town are typically indignant when wagoned. You were not.
Scum laugh at their wagons because they hope they will go away and they are afraid of agitating town against them. This describes your behavior exactly.
You have continued to refuse to make any scumhunting gesture of any kind despite being called out for it.
This is an unrealistic level of anti town VI play,
so I believe you are scum lntentionally acting like a VI in hopes that other players will say "oh, he's just a VI."
Your antagonism and self vote fall into the same pattern.

"I was just making fun of the wagon on myself. Also making fun of random votes and the people who wanted me to make one.
Also to see what people would do in reaction."

The third reason you give here gave me a strong impression of being made up and tacked on after the fact.
If you were honestly seeking reactions when you self voted, you would have commented on reactions to it.
You have not.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:35 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Why may i ask lewarcher82. Have you automatically taken Furcolows side?
Not that my feelings are hurt or anything. But strong town read based on your previous games.

My reaction? I was just outted as a neighbour and accused of being scum by mod-fate. Lol. Anyway. Wrong lynch candidate. Bring on the flip. But do pay attention to Andrew94.
In other news: Furcolow just overtook Elleran in the VI stakes.

Llamarble! Get your ass in gear and stop wasting your vote or are you delibrately avoiding the recent outbursts?
Queen Of Clubs.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

PoisonIvy wrote:Why may i ask lewarcher82. Have you automatically taken Furcolows side?
Not that my feelings are hurt or anything. But strong town read based on your previous games.

My reaction? I was just outted as a neighbour and accused of being scum by mod-fate. Lol. Anyway. Wrong lynch candidate. Bring on the flip. But do pay attention to Andrew94.

Llamarble! Get your ass in gear and stop wasting your vote or are you delibrately avoiding the recent outbursts?
Yes, you can naturally ask why, and you can also ask if I am 100% committed to this vote. I am not, but I stick to the idea that this neighborhood stuff must be dealt with today, or it wil become an even bigger issue. I had originally edited my post without casting a vote; then I clicked on preview and I saw you were voting furco, so I decided to put a second vote on your head. This, and naturally all the comments on your playstyle I have made in my post. None of those comments is a conclusive argument, and I have no idea about your meta, so I am not committing myself to those reads either.

However, I want ask you one question. Assuming you and furco are both town neighbours, your PM's should be similar or identical. WITHOUT REVEALING THE CONTENT OR BREAKING ANY RULE, tell me: do you agree that something in it seems to suggest one of you is scum? Y/N.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:Furcolow you are taking your role pm. WAY too seriously. Litterally as a matter of fact and if you want to pursue, me, will only result in a townie lynch. But reasoning to you - is ilk to only spur you on and give you the sense of worth you are so depraved of.

You're a blue? FYI girl scouts are pink.

You then go on to say Zed calling you scummy for your actions is understandable. However if im to interpret you as being Godfather for such a stupid move im the "Sister cookie" you will move your vote to despite me having contributed more than rob because i disagree with your actions. CLEVERRRRR....

Ps. this special power that seems to be interpretted Furcolow has is a power we all share. I just left it out because is not necessary to disclose but can work so long as there is at least one neighbour alive. I dont feel comfortable disclosing it, but furcolow probably would. Ask him.

Looks like there's two wagons.
Vote Furcolow

I need to head into town but there will be more coming.
The ending of your statement lets me realize you didn't even read my post, but wanted to OMGUS me anyways. I already felt "comfortable disclosing it", but i guess
you didn't read that.

Anyways, this is blatant OMGUS, so so far you have been guilty of:
1) Having too much information
2) Pushing lynches on VIs
3) Not reading
4) Openly talking about your role which noone expected to even be in this game

Yeah, I'm happy with my vote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:Why may i ask lewarcher82. Have you automatically taken Furcolows side?

FoS LLamarble if PoisonIvy flips scum
seems like "buddy, help me" to me, and an appeal to a mafia member to stick up for her. It could be her as scum buddying town, but I'm leaning towards scummy from null on this one.

Her middle paragraph here really solidifies the point I've been making of her being scum and trying to get VIs lynched.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:06 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Furco, you are making me have a bad time staying on your wagon. Seriously, what is the matter? It takes 10 minutes to read two lines of your posts, and besides, even if I am voting her, I do not see how PoisonIvy ever showed to have too much information.

Points 2 and 3 are fine, I agree.

Point 4: WTF? It is you who claimed furco. We all undrestood you were claiming neighbor, what else could you have been? This is basic logic. You really cannot see?

Poison buddying with Llamrble: possible.

Where the hell is Rob? He better post really soon.

@Darox & Shotstick: please, write a long post and comment on the last events. Otherwise, you are nothing but a burden. Seriously.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:36 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

No. There is nothing in our pm that is aside from the usual stuff that we are neighbours, do not know each others alignments and if someone is mafia when investigated they will show up as a girl scout. Not a scout or thief. I cant say much more, please read between the line of how this has all come out. Im innocent.
Queen Of Clubs.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Furcolow »

AtE obvious scumtell above
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I may have seen something. And I may be wrong. Please, elaborate, furcolow.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Furcolow »

Edited out... -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Furcolow »

3rd paragraph is poisonivy's post, not mine. i forgot to erase that, sorry. i was just copying pasting for reference, i didn't mean to directly quote a neighborizer, and if that's illegal then i ask for mod forgiveness and editing out of that

-thanks

WARNING: Don't directly quote anything that others shouldn't have access to. (includes role PMs, any PMs from me, night QTs, so on.)
This happens again, and you will force me to modkill. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:41 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

mod: I wait for you to rule. Did furco break any rule? I do not see anything in the ruleset about quoting neighbour-talk

I implied no quoting rule to anything that other players didn't have direct access to. (which includes role PMs, any other PMs from me, Night QTs, results of Night Actions, etc.)

I'll go and make the rule explicit. -mod

I will have questions to ask to both of you. But I am waiting for mod now. Also: there are a lot of things I do not understand in your post. Linguistically, I mean.

mod: if you do not modkill him, is it allright for me to interrogate him about this post, as long as I do not ask him to literally quote any parts of the neigh-talk?

I have no problems as long as no one directly quotes
anything
from the QT. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Furcolow wrote:I'm playing this game as if I'm a townie and there is a GF amonst the Girl's Club and a spy within.
Interesting choice of words. I alone suggested a godfather, wtf is this about a spy? o.0 are you talking about in pre game chat because i NEVER said ANYTHING like that. :/ In fact are you even allowed to talk about that?!?

And where did i mention anything about a godfather here before you outted all of us?!

WTF>?!"?"??" You have totally mis repped those quotes!! *

No i wasnt and will not stick my neck on the line, because while there was a possiblitity of you being town which was the impression i'd started with, if you make yourself look like an ass, which has materialised, i wouldnt and dont want to be associated with someone whose a clear cut candidate for a lynch, let alone a neighbour who i dont know is innocent or not.

PS. way to tell mafia MORE INFORMATION. *FACEPALM*

*mod can i actually refute whats been put to me as a case or what???

Furcolow isn't allowed to directly quote from QT, but he can still attack you based on anything that may have been said in the QT. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Of Clubs.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 am

Post by andrew94 »

@poisonivy why 'pay attention' to me.

so @furclow, your saying you guys have a roleblock?

poison is just saying 'your misreping my posts'
we dont know if those said posts actually exists.
please make a case not based on outside talk

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”