Mini 1088: Cookie Thief Mafia (Game Over)

PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Elleran wrote:Poison seems to be scummunicating with Andrew and Llamarble. Although there is no clear sign that Andrew and Llamarble are scummunicating back, Poison really seems to be trying to push the other two to act more
sorry if i've mistaken you for think they're scum but scumcommunicating i considered a) i need to be scum to do. b) implies they are scum to act as i say. Which, they have not. I would not mind only i am not telling them where to place their vote. Im asking for input to the situation. Input which has not been sufficent to my liking as im being shoved to the noose because what? Im a neighbor that is outspoken and somewhat aggressive in their views that are not the norm. Brilliant. Well at least there is some scope for town to investigate my wagon once lynched.

I made reference to llamarble because he posted under me (or near enough after me) not commentating on something that im sorry(but not really), for me seems pretty huge. And PLEASE! Im a better scum than that, firm believer if your going down, you tackle those who are tackling you, not dragging your team mates down with you. But this however is subject to a WHOLE lotta WIFOM.

Llamarble and me are not accomplices. Hell i dont even have any read on llamarble at this point. Ah...... all the scenario's but no knowledge in anything. I think someone is bitter.
Not that it matters much come the flip. Im losing the will to argue with all the stupid in the air. LeSigh. You are constructing a "case" of nothing.

Well done son. ((sarcasm))
Queen Of Clubs.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Darox »

lewarcher82 wrote:
Darox wrote: Try to find a soft claim please. Let me know when you find it. I'll be waiting.
I am withholding information by not telling you my role or any other hidden mod details.
I notice this because I analysed your behaviour according to your gentle suggestion:
You should be more concerned with my displayed actions than my inscrutable thoughts
Say what you like, if I were mafia and you were town I would steal your cookie n1.
Are you saying you
didn't
get a role pm? How are you playing in this game?

Riddle me this.
Which roles have the least to lose from lots of negative attention?
Hint#1: None of them are scum.
Hint#2: One of the roles is only included in bastard games, and the remainder range from very rare to incredibly common.
Llamarble wrote:1.
Content:
Most important: Discussion of your beliefs about the alignments of other players and explanations for said beliefs.
Oh hey, I'm doing that. See if you can spot it.
Llamarble wrote:2.
I don't want to hear your thoughts so I can sheep you, I want to hear them so I can read you.
If they happen to be well formed and give me ideas, so much the better.
This is much more important than avoiding perturbing other players so you can see if they keep up whatever behavior you think you see,
particularly since players' reactions to being called out for scummy actions tend to be telling.
The type of information I referred to you withholding is the type mentioned above;
That's the important information because we use it to actually figure out who the scum are.
Why not read what thoughts I have already given out, rather than these nebulous super thoughts that I have obviously used to deduce the entire setup of the game?
Kublai Khan wrote:@Darox: The "I'm going to sit back and observe other people's behavior and contribute nothing of my own" strategy nonsense is something that used to be drummed out of people in newbie games. Is this not the case anymore? At worst, you're coasting scum, and at best you're a townie that's distracting everyone. I'm leaning towards the latter, but it's such a fine fucking line right now.
You're exactly right, although I don't know about the newbie games, having not played in one in over two years. They seem to have instead adopted the "This is the divine list of scumtells. If someone does something that kinda looks like something on the list, they are definitely scum." strategy.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.8

drmyshottyizsik (1): andrew94
Darox (1): Llamarble
PoisonIvy (3): Furcolow, lewarcher82, Elleran
Furcolow (1): PoisonIvy
Stigmata (1): drmyshottyizsik

Not voting: Darox, Stigmata, Zed, Kublai Khan, RobCapone

With 12 people alive, town needs 7 votes to lynch someone.

Managed to snipe the first post! Failed.Success...? Close.....
Getting further.... -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mod I've 3 votes on me not 2.
=) lol.

huh, I swear it said 3 when I clicked 'submit'. -mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Of Clubs.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Darox »

You can post an empty post to snipe it and then edit in the vote count.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@drmyshottyizsik - why did you vote for Stigmata?
@PoisonIvy - Why is Stigmata's dropping out of the game diabolical?
RobCapone wrote:Since I missed what was quoted from the QT and not sure what all I can say, furc was the one who suggested we should work together and ivy and I were talking before game started, furc happened to not want to share any information or really discuss options. he was just concered with making sure allignments were not known
@PoisonIvy - Is this accurate?

Hey look! Zed made her third post only 45 minutes after I made a "Where's Zed?" post. So busy yet so actively scanning the thread...

vote: Zed
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

@Kublai Khan: Because i loathe dropper outters. It stalls the game. And what? Because of a mod correction. LAME.

Rob was accurate. Me and him chatted awhile. Discussed things like when we should come out and speculated over the set up.
Furcolow more or less came in, said his understanding was that we were all masons or lovers and finished up with asking if we wanted to work together and wished us good luck.

Please dont tell me we've another dropout? :(
Queen Of Clubs.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i said that BEFORE you all "chatted"
blatant misrepresentation of
time
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i didnt CHECK it until it was closed
and i didnt even read your 2000 word post until after i saw how you were acting in-thread
i originally thought it was rob (hence why i voted him), but then i saw your scumslip, ate, and omgus

your scumslip was mentioning knowledge noone else had (implying you're the godfather here)
your AtE was the "I'm innocent." after complaining and begging people to not listen to me
your OMGUS was voting me whenever I made a case on you as opposed to
real
scumhunting
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:
Elleran wrote:Poison seems to be scummunicating with Andrew and Llamarble. Although there is no clear sign that Andrew and Llamarble are scummunicating back, Poison really seems to be trying to push the other two to act more
sorry if i've mistaken you for think they're scum but scumcommunicating i considered a) i need to be scum to do. b) implies they are scum to act as i say. Which, they have not. I would not mind only i am not telling them where to place their vote. Im asking for input to the situation. Input which has not been sufficent to my liking as im being shoved to the noose because what? Im a neighbor that is outspoken and somewhat aggressive in their views that are not the norm. Brilliant. Well at least there is some scope for town to investigate my wagon once lynched.

I made reference to llamarble because he posted under me (or near enough after me) not commentating on something that im sorry(but not really), for me seems pretty huge. And PLEASE! Im a better scum than that, firm believer if your going down, you tackle those who are tackling you, not dragging your team mates down with you. But this however is subject to a WHOLE lotta WIFOM.

Llamarble and me are not accomplices. Hell i dont even have any read on llamarble at this point. Ah...... all the scenario's but no knowledge in anything. I think someone is bitter.
Not that it matters much come the flip. Im losing the will to argue with all the stupid in the air. LeSigh. You are constructing a "case" of nothing.

Well done son. ((sarcasm))
1) you not telling them who to vote doesn't clear you from being scum
2) you being an "aggressive neighbor" (which you are not, you are actually a BLATHERING idiot... i'd know one, trust me) does
NOT
clear you the same way it doesn't clear me
3) you are asking for information as opposed to analysis - scummy
4) " Im a better scum than that, firm believer if your going down, you tackle those who are tackling you"
so you're admitting you OMGUS as scum? Who is your vote on again? The person making a case on you?
book it
case closed
you're welcome
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:
furcolow 128 wrote:
i do not KNOW their alignment
, but
it is IMPLIED
one of them is scum
furthermore, we can't be investigated
like i've said

i don't believe it was a good idea to reveal this given the reactions from you guys
i thought you all would take me in as a hero tbh
Why would towns opinion matter to you? ie. Who wants INSTA town cred? Mafia. The legitamately smart thing to do was to wait and see throughout the course of the day if either me or rob was scummy. Instead you came in with guns blazing. This quote gives me the bite frost.

Andrew asks what alignment are we exactly and Furcolow responds with
Im just like a protoss probe sent off into another base early in the game
Weirdest answer ever. Paragraphing, we have our own identities. Essentially i am a cookie scouts but we are also members of the girls club, i cannot speak for rob or furocolow. But upon investigation, we are shown as girl scouts. Neither cookie scouts or cookie theives.
furcolow wrote: (regardingmy distaste for VI's) Town would say something more ambiguous such as what darox has been saying.
because solid viewpoints are a serious danger to town (sarcasm)

My thoughts with VI's is damage limitation. Your in lylo with an idiot who gets excuse after excuse, and someone reasonably sane. You may as well fip a coin.
andrew wrote:Next, PoisonIvy addresses my claim, the most important part of the game, lastly.
Save the best for last, I suppose.
Ivy wrote: However my belief, now, is that furclow could be a godfather who returns a result of "Girls Club" when investigated. Because we do not return Club Scouts or Cookie Thieves.
PoisonIvy is SURE that I'm a godfather.
When did i even MENTION the gf? I am a blue. I am going to be either forming a town alliance, or dying to get poisonivy lynched
Could be. Is not definate. And GIRL SCOUT MEMBERS ARE NOT BLUE THEY'RE PINK!!!! What do you mean you are blue?
furocolow wrote:SCUMMY NOMINATED POST PLZ.
he's obsessed with his own gratification.

He argues that outting us 5pages in was okay. He had no reading whatsoever!! The least he could have done was let the day wear on before shouting his lip off.
furcolow wrote:we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me.
So BOTH me and rob are going down now. Hm! Furcolow you rascal! ;) You sound like you have this all planned out!
furcolow wrote:Why would I do this as scum? I would want 3 girls club left to hide in
Town. Cred. If you are town which is what i was coming in to the game thinking, you have essentially JUST OUTTED US TO THE MAFIA AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE PICKED OFF ONE BY ONE ANYWAY!!!!
Re: what i said in quicktopic. I viewed the mafia to have an unfair disadvantage if one of them was in our girl scouts. They'd site us for our power and try to veer us away from them. The added difficulty with our club is that we do not know each others alignments and if days had proceeded we would eventually be arguing over investigations and paranoia could present in game problems. I may not have stated it as clearly as that but it seemed logical that with this th mafia would too have some powers in their arsenal. But well done for "Teamwork" (sarcasm) Furocolow. Like you were suggesting (not sarcasm)

Lewarcher..... :r why am i the blonde poison? Ps. im just a lil outspoken. And sincerely, wrong wagon but oKay. Secondly you speak of getting this neighbourhood stuff "dealt" with today. Is this automatically reaching a neighbour lynch?
furocolow wrote:I was very sad, when, at first I thought I was scum. THEN I READ MY WIN CONDITION/ROLE/HIDDEN MESSAGE in my personal pm
hidden message? and why would you initially think you were scum? :S

re: not reading. college + job does not always afford me suffiecent time to analyse much. So i skim. But i do go back over and try to clear up.
And im still all for the VI lynch but things are proving a bit more substantal so i may yet shift my vote.

Andrew im getting a slight scum smell from you. Tis only slight but im only watching.
You continue to rolefish Furcolow. Whose ego is so big i cant imagine if he misses that post.

The ONLY ONLY time i mentioned a godfather is when in our QT i said we should be careful with our investigation if anyone was screaming "IM MAFIA" too loudly. I seen an attempt of it in Flash Mafia and was wary. This was when i believed that our investigation was guilty/innocent. Again. one of my spectacular displays of reading. (sarcasm)

More of furocolow's rants. Im quickly losing interest.

Stigmata's back out is diobolical. But i dont necessarily want to vote him for it.

I like Rob's analysis. But thats probably because i feel now as if i have a chance at being heard and i had an auld giggle at it too. Very witty. And i agree with the whole Darox vs. llamarble.

Elleran totally disregards Rob's input.
@Elleran. Lemme get this straight. You are doubtful of Llamarble because i told him to hurry up and vote. And you are suspect of andrew because i am suspect of andrew? Right?

Furcolow declares blatant mis rep on rob's part, so that's 2people against 1. Well call me stupid but 2 people scum in a neighbour hood with an name investigation result on say "Copper Clive" or "doctor david" +1kill, seems pretty effed up. The chances of it are miniscule!
furocolow wrote:rob capone blatant misrepresentation of me from the quicktime
sorry i don't trust neighbors
i was seeing how you all would react
you reacted like a Village Idiot (which you are, rob), and PoisonIvy acted like scum (which she is, rob)
Seeing how he would react to what? Your lies?!

Sorry lewarcher but i dont control his actions. However i can honestly say whether you want to believe me or not, i didnt look a his answers. Half the time now i find myself immediately skimming by his jargon.

lol. mod note. :lol:

Again my question. How do we resolve the neighbourhood issue. Im still going to be pissed at him for outting us. And he will consistently attemt to lynch me. I mean, its gonna be hopeless for town if the two of us are left at lylo!!

Re: Darox. He's been here since o8. Im sure he's picked up a few things during his 2years here. Continuously Darox?

I think for now, he's biding his time and oddly im okay with that.

Llamarble. Darox is a waste of a vote.
I love instant town cred
ever read star aligned II? I replaced into a slot that had earned town cred early in the game
there is an ongoing game i won't talk about where i have town cred
i'm not saying i'm an amazing player as town, but i am very good at confirming myself
i don't care to get town cred as mafia. in a game like this, where the only people who know me are VIs (andrew, shotty[he's less of a VI, he's actually a fairly good player as scum... don't know his town meta... played 2 games with him and he was scum both times... i was town both times like i am here... and we are 1-1]), so if I was scum I would NOT have to play this way. I could influence both you and Rob to do what I want while not defending you all from mislynches... JUST LIKE YOU DESCRIBED IN YOUR QT POST.

I disagree that I should have waited. I obviously shouldn't have. I wanted to get a reaction out of you, and it worked. It wouldn't have mattered, though, considering how bad your reactions have been with Llamarble, and how much he is pushing on VIs.

Is there a reason you're quoting shit that is outdated I said numerous pages ago? Or are you grasping at straws... because it's the latter for sure.

I am not a "Cookie Scouts" either, I am a SCOUT not a SCOUTS. hence why I'm like a protoss probe SCOUTING another base. "weirdest answer ever"? moron.

when you say "My thoughts with VI's is damage limitation. Your in lylo with an idiot who gets excuse after excuse, and someone reasonably sane. You may as well fip a coin. "
you are admitting you are anti-town wanting to lynch town
you don't flip a coin
you base it upon who is SCUM not who is SCUMMY
the fact you don't know the difference, when I know you do, and you are pushing policy, is indication that
you are scum

i SUGGESTED teamwork, sure, but you said something like "i will not stick my neck out for you all if you all are getting lynched" so i abandoned any concept of sticking together I had. I would have told you, but the topic was locked before I could get a lengthy post.

In Holy Orders I COMPLETELY DISTRUSTED AND LYNCHED MY NEIGHBOR AS TOWN. I am doing this now.
town cred? lynch me guys, and then when I flip scout lynch poison ivy for being a cookie thief.

"Could be. Is not definate. And GIRL SCOUT MEMBERS ARE NOT BLUE THEY'RE PINK!!!! What do you mean you are blue? "
Actually, mine is blue. I doubt yours is pink. It is guaranteed to be red.. book it
you will flip red, not pink or blue.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@furcolow:

First of all, please quit making personal attacks

Second, since you're basing a lot of your case on stuff PoisonIvy said in the QT (i.e. "godfather", "won't stick neck out") before the game started, why did you first vote for RobCapone when you started playing in game?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Furcolow wrote:i didnt CHECK it until it was closed
and i didnt even read your 2000 word post until after i saw how you were acting in-thread
i originally thought it was rob (hence why i voted him), but then i saw your scumslip, ate, and omgus

your scumslip was mentioning knowledge noone else had (implying you're the godfather here)
your AtE was the "I'm innocent." after complaining and begging people to not listen to me
real
scumhunting
the problem with this is your last post on the QT was a day and a half before it closed and you were posting in regular intervals before that, so all of a sudden once you bring it up you stop checking? seems awfully convenient.

and furclow, have you thought about the fact that what if you are wrong and neighbors is all town, you just have put the rest of town in a very bad disadvantage and have taken away a special power that would no longer be available to them, and for what? so you can have town cred? :roll:

there are other ways to earn town cred, it's called SCUM HUNT and from what I can tell reading your meta, you don't have a good track record of it.
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Elleran »

@Darox: I'm curious. You haven't voted (except yourself, which I take it that it wasn't serious) throughout the whole game so far. What do you consider a vote to be and what would you use it for? You seem to have suspects in mind but you seem reluctant to actually place a vote. Is there a reason for that as well?

@Poison: You never said any specific instruction. You basically said "step up your playing style". I don't necessarily find it relevent whether Llama actually took this advice or not (if he is even a scum) because that's beside the point. My accusation stems from the fact that I observed a one-sided conversation take place and inferred some possible scenarios.
Helloran Elleran
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I will even go one further Elleran

@Darox, you haven't even attempted to begin scum hunting yet, how are you helping town?

also you said that furc was
Darox wrote: Annoying for the other player(s) to deal with.
how would you react if you were accused of being annoying for others to deal with, because quite frankly your play so far this game matches that exact phrase.

you are annoying to deal with and eventually that IS going to lead to you getting lynched because you aren't doing anything to help.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by andrew94 »

Kublai Khan wrote:@drmyshottyizsik - why did you vote for Stigmata?
@PoisonIvy - Why is Stigmata's dropping out of the game diabolical?
RobCapone wrote:Since I missed what was quoted from the QT and not sure what all I can say, furc was the one who suggested we should work together and ivy and I were talking before game started, furc happened to not want to share any information or really discuss options. he was just concered with making sure allignments were not known
@PoisonIvy - Is this accurate?

Hey look! Zed made her third post only 45 minutes after I made a "Where's Zed?" post. So busy yet so actively scanning the thread...

vote: Zed
zed always is like this. not very active.
you fail for trying to push the wagon off your buddy
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

I have internet access from my phone, but it is expensive as hell, just a quick post. I have no time to read all, but there are 2 things that i need to specify.

Darox: attracting attention can be bad for scum if it makes em get votes during day. Your argument is not valid and you are (were?), in fact, being voted. Mafia is a cooperative game, u cannot base yo game on mechanics only, especially in a closed setup.

@whoever asked it: well, I thought that dealin with the neighb meant lynching one, but now I am no so sure, since my questions revealed nothin and the bad perspective of mislynching is indeed very bad...

Sorry for the bad formatting, this shit is tiny.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:01 am

Post by Darox »

Reading comprehension helps a lot in this game.

I specifically pointed out scum as an entire group who has a lot to lose from gaining undue attention.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Furcolow »

Kublai Khan wrote:@furcolow:

First of all, please quit making personal attacks

Second, since you're basing a lot of your case on stuff PoisonIvy said in the QT (i.e. "godfather", "won't stick neck out") before the game started, why did you first vote for RobCapone when you started playing in game?
read my posts, word for word, then tell me if you still need to ask that
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:
Furcolow wrote:i didnt CHECK it until it was closed

real
scumhunting
the problem with this is your last post on the QT was a day and a half before it closed and you were posting in regular intervals before that, so all of a sudden once you bring it up you stop checking? seems awfully convenient.

and furclow, have you thought about the fact that what if you are wrong and neighbors is all town, you just have put the rest of town in a very bad disadvantage and have taken away a special power that would no longer be available to them, and for what? so you can have town cred? :roll:

there are other ways to earn town cred, it's called SCUM HUNT and from what I can tell reading your meta, you don't have a good track record of it.
ok? you have been anti-town and contributing nothing all game
my strategy is very viable
get your head out of your ass and wake up to who the real scum in our club is
if you really are suspicious of me, you have no idea of my meta WHATSOEVER so don't act like you do
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Furcolow »

honestly, guys, if poison ivy is not scum i offer myself up for lynch
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 am

Post by RobCapone »

Furcolow wrote: ok? you have been anti-town and contributing nothing all game
if you really are suspicious of me, you have no idea of my meta WHATSOEVER so don't act like you do
I may not be super active but I HAVE been contributing to the game. I pointed out the fact that you brought up working together and got ivy and I taking and you decide to clam up, you have mis-led these people into believing things that just aren't true.

and you don't know what I know about your meta. I know you like to claim power roles when you are VT and you pull all kinds of antics. I also know that you are often referred to as a VI and you purposely cause town to fail, which I feel you are doing now.

and my head is out of my ass, I believe you could be the scum in our club more than Ivy is.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:06 am

Post by RobCapone »

Furcolow wrote:honestly, guys, if poison ivy is not scum i offer myself up for lynch
wow really and if ivy were lynched, you woudn't start back peddling or anything? I doubt it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

if she flipped town i would almost be willing to quit playing mafia completely
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:
Furcolow wrote: ok? you have been anti-town and contributing nothing all game
I may not be super active but I HAVE been contributing to the game. I pointed out the fact that you brought up working together and got ivy and I taking and you decide to clam up, you have mis-led these people into believing things that just aren't true.

and you don't know what I know about your meta. I know you like to claim power roles when you are VT and you pull all kinds of antics. I also know that you are often referred to as a VI and you purposely cause town to fail, which I feel you are doing now.

and my head is out of my ass, I believe you could be the scum in our club more than Ivy is.
your head is up your ass if you believe that
you don't know my gamewhatsoever
and you are blatantly misrepresenting what i am doing
perhaps you two are both scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”