Mini 1088: Cookie Thief Mafia (Game Over)

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Furcolow wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:@furcolow:

First of all, please quit making personal attacks

Second, since you're basing a lot of your case on stuff PoisonIvy said in the QT (i.e. "godfather", "won't stick neck out") before the game started, why did you first vote for RobCapone when you started playing in game?
read my posts, word for word, then tell me if you still need to ask that
Yes, I do. Your case on PoisonIvy is crap. And you switched your vote away from RobCapone (though you claimed to be more suspicious of him at the time you claimed) before RobCapone ever posted.

If we're lynching one of the neighbors today, I'd vote for Furcolow.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:57 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.9

drmyshottyizsik (1): andrew94
Darox (1): Llamarble
PoisonIvy (3): Furcolow, lewarcher82, Elleran
Furcolow (1): PoisonIvy
Stigmata (1): drmyshottyizsik
Zed (1): Kublai Khan

Not voting: Darox, Stigmata, Zed, RobCapone

With 12 people alive, town needs 7 votes to lynch someone.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:35 am

Post by andrew94 »

andrew94 wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:@drmyshottyizsik - why did you vote for Stigmata?
@PoisonIvy - Why is Stigmata's dropping out of the game diabolical?
RobCapone wrote:Since I missed what was quoted from the QT and not sure what all I can say, furc was the one who suggested we should work together and ivy and I were talking before game started, furc happened to not want to share any information or really discuss options. he was just concered with making sure allignments were not known
@PoisonIvy - Is this accurate?

Hey look! Zed made her third post only 45 minutes after I made a "Where's Zed?" post. So busy yet so actively scanning the thread...

vote: Zed
zed always is like this. not very active.
you fail for trying to push the wagon off your buddy
also @ furclow and crew

what are your names
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

@furcolow. You never contibuted anything after that! ps. i have been gifted with this thing you seem to be grappling with called COMMON SENSE which i why i mentioned the POTENTIAL of their being a god father and being careful to use our power to investigate one (under the belief we recieved innocent guilty but was wrong we only recieve names).
Secondly. You have ignored the fact you've more or less said your willing to lynch both me and rob,
we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me.
And i take EVERYTHING into consideration.

Furcolow is not pink. He has said we was BLUE. Girl scouts are PINK.

@Elleran so on a scale of 1-10 how much am i ACTUALLY scum? And could you BREIFLY explain why.

@Andrew. I think your scum. The things you have wrote about me, without a substantiated vote is enough to influence people to vote me without actually committing yourself to my wagon.

@Lewarcher. Me and Furcolow will gladly pursue each other to a lynch regardless of the fact that we dont know each others alignments. Also, Andrew is very likely scum. There is something offsetting about him, i cant quite put my finger on it but what ill construct something tomorrow the day after. Whenever i gets time! lol.

@general. Rob has spoke nothing but the truth. And he quite frankly has appeared to have had nothing to gain. I *was/am in the frying pan and he came in and has tried to bail me out, even though in the QT i did say i would not do the same if one of them landed themselves in hot water, at expense to himself. ie. people questioning him etc calling him anti town, and inactive etc. I am the one with the most votes and most likely for the noose and he has stood his ground in outlaying the sequence of events in QT even to his own disadvantage furcolow claiming misrep etc. I like him (rob. you shouldnt need to ask).

Furcolow keeps refering to his meta. BUT THERE'S NO GAMES UP ON HIS DAMN WIKI IF ANYONE EVEN WANTS TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS "cognitive process". and i use the term lightly. But all his "You dont understand my game" is bollix.

Secondly if your are town, prepare to quit.

@Andrew. Ive already disclosed mine. Pretty Priscella.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Ps. my english is an abomination this game. :( there is something most wrong here. :lol:
Queen Of Clubs.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Zed »

Elleran wrote:I like Furcolow's case against Poison.

Poison seems to be scummunicating with Andrew and Llamarble. Although there is no clear sign that Andrew and Llamarble are scummunicating back, Poison really seems to be trying to push the other two to act more.
If you like the case so much, why didn't you vote for her right there?
Also, I want to see more from Zed. He hasn't been addressed to and he hasn't addressed anyone else (except me).
This is untrue. I addressed three players in my post, the three who were getting the most attention. If you're going to accusse me of not talking about anyone, plase make sure it is true.
Furc wrote:her bringing up the godfather in both the quicktime
You can't prove this. If you want us to lynch Poison Ivy, present evidence that we can prove on our own. I'm not just going to take your word for it. Yes, I know she has admitted to mentioning the godfather, but you saying something isn't helpful if I can't go read it myself.

[quote="Kublai Khan"Hey look! Zed made her third post only 45 minutes after I made a "Where's Zed?" post. So busy yet so actively scanning the thread...

[/quote]

Because I definitely sat here refreshing the page until you mentioned me name, yep. If you read my post you would have noticed that I said multiple people asked to hear more from me. If you read my post you would have noticed that I said I logged on to skim the thread. But thanks for reading the part where I said I'm a girl, I appreciate that.

Right now, I am most wary of PoisonIvy. The cases made against her make sense, for the most part. But they are being presented by no one I find worthy of any kind of trust, so I'm not going to vote there just yet.

And I've been looking at this thread for about an hour now, so time to get some stuff done.
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by andrew94 »

i have decided to disclose that i am also investigation immune. if someone were to check me, it would be revealed as 'no alignment'.

so, 4 investigative immune ppl...
wtf...
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Darox »

andrew94 wrote:i have decided to disclose that i am also investigation immune. if someone were to check me, it would be revealed as 'no alignment'.

so, 4 investigative immune ppl...
wtf...
What did you think you stood to gain from this?

Also, showing up as 'no alignment' is very different from what reportedly happens to the neighbour group.
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Elleran »

Furcolow wrote:if she flipped town i would almost be willing to quit playing mafia completely
You don't need to make such ridiculous comments. This kind of post is more AtE than real evidence.
PoisonIvy wrote:@Elleran so on a scale of 1-10 how much am i ACTUALLY scum? And could you BREIFLY explain why.
If 1=SUPER TOWN and 10=ABSOLUTE SCUM, then I give you about 7 or 8. I really do believe that you were either bussing or accusing Llarmarble with a malicious intent.
Kublai Khan wrote:If we're lynching one of the neighbors today, I'd vote for Furcolow.
I'd vote PoisonIvy.
Helloran Elleran
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by andrew94 »

i am saying that it is likely that one of the 3 neighbours is scum.
or as everyone was saying, a godfather
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I read through the posts of / cases against Ivy, Rob, and Furcolow.

Furcolow's acting has been decent if he's lying.
It bothers me a lot when players do that sort of "I'M INNOCENT I PROMISE LOOK AT MY META" ATE garbage;
since I would hate to lose to scum doing that I want to lynch anyone who does that,
but unfortunately often when I see people doing that stuff they turn out to be town.
On the other hand him having town meta doing this makes it more likely he'd do the same thing as scum.
Him finding ATE from poison scummy is just sickeningly hypocritical due to the massive volleys of it he is launching.
But my read on him is not scum this game, elevating the probability one of the others is scum.

Some of the case presented so far against poison seems silly.
The GF thing doesn't seem like a big deal to me; she speculated that a scum in the GC would be investigation immune and thus GFlike,
which simply makes sense.
ATE is a null tell and we've seen way more of it from Furcolow regardless.
I'm not scum, so that connection-business is meaningless.
But there are legitimate points to be made against her.
She wants to lynch VIs (Furcolow, Elleran) just to get them out of the way.
Scum do push VI mislynches because VIs are not as good at defending themselves and typically give off scumtells even as town.
She has supported her Furcolow vote by explaining why she believes his actions make sense if he is gambiting scum.
If a town player votes somebody who has claimed some role-related action, they have a reason for thinking it's a scum gambit, which she gave.
But she gave said reason long after her initial vote, which I don't see town logic behind.
If I were town-Ivy, I'd think Furcolow was bad because he outed the GCs, but not particularly scummy, so I wouldn't vote him.
Later, after discussing the scumgambit possibility and giving reasons for my belief in it, I might vote Furcolow.
ScumIvy immediately votes Furcolow because she sees him as primary alternative to her own lynch, then works out the logic fully later.

Rob looks pro-town/genuine for the most part, but I want to know where his vote goes and who he finds scummiest / why.

Andrew has repeatedly asked the GCs to disclose more role information. Fishing for role information helps scum.
He is also sending accusations at various players and then not mentioning them again.
Town care about getting accurate reads, so if they see something scummy they will keep it in mind and vote based on it.
Scum try to point out false scumtells given off by other players so they make them more likely to be lynched,
but they have no incentive to stick with a particular target unless it looks like they are a good lynch candidate.
He has vote parked on drshot, which is no better than not voting.
His play reminds me of Darox in his scummy unwillingness to commit any real reads to anybody.
No alignment makes him either a miller variant, scum GF variant, or third party.

Now that 4 players have claimed investigation immunity, lynching one of the 4 gives us the same 1/4 chance as lynching everyone else.
But although it's painful to say so, I don't think Furcolow or (for now) Rob are scum and I don't see Andrewscum revealing his special investigation status (maybe he actually does flip scum and this is a gambit to avoid investigation?) as very likely. That leaves good odds of hitting scum on an ivy lynch, and since she's also had some scummy actions I'll place vote L - 3.
Unvote; Vote Poison

Players who are not voting should be voting somebody;
not saying anything relevant or voting (Darox!) makes it hard to read you and thus is pro-scum.
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Elleran »

Llamarble wrote:I'm not scum, so that connection-business is meaningless.
Yeah, I've explained that even if you aren't a scum, Poison may be using you to take votes away from her. I find her relationship TO you more meaningful than your relationship back to her.
Helloran Elleran
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Oh hai wagon!

Watch me gain speed. :D

@llamarble. Yes i voted Furcolow because as i correctly intrepretted, one of the neighbours was at the time set to be hanged to "sort this neighbours thing". And i genuinely did dislike his actions. He asks if we are all working together in the QT and without any thought, consideration or reference outs us. Consequently you've picked the wrong neighbour to vote for but town can tidy that up for you afterzzzzzz.

ALSO. You've blatantly mis repped me and my vote on furcolow. I did not vote him immediately after he outted us, instead i gave him the opportunity to make some sense of his action, requested an explanation and what i recieved did not at all make me happy. My vote was accompanied not because he had outted us, although that was reason enough imho but i also stated iso 6.he was taking the possibility of there being mafia in our neighbours wayyyy to seriously. And the fact that while i am a pink girl scout in my pm, he claims to be blue.

You essentially claim to be voting me because i voted furcolow = bad reasoning considering you were not aware i actually had reasons behind my vote when i placed it.

Furcolow case:
1. admitted to wanting to be seen as town like a hero for the disclosure of the neighbours. Then goes onto a speech about hanging both rob and I.
2. is "blue scout" not a pink girl scout.
3. He is a real VI and i dont think i have the patience to continue with him. Nor him I.
4. He plans to kill both rob and myself, and that town will follow him in their lynching.
5. He mis repersented the QT conversations. Which he has now claimed rob and i are in ca-hoots.
6. He has answered none of my questions which i will restate at the bottom of the page. *
7. He keeps refering to his meta "oh i play like this as town" and "when im scum i put alot more effort in blah blah blah" but he has NO RECORDED GAMES on his wiki.
@Llamarble, have you played with furcolow before then?

CASE ON ANDREW. ((save you doing some incompetant work later))
1.)Addresses other people in control of conversations,(specifically lewarcher) about problems with other people (Ivy)
2.)When Elleran was in the firing line, stuck up for him under "he's promoting discussion with his "random" style. Which in fairness imo was just stubborness. (re:elleran..... town-ish vibe of late) but he has consistently defended Elleran, without much real need.
3.) is for a policy lynch on shotty. How is this different from a VI policy lynch.
4.) accuses kublai khan of being my scum buddy without any case or opinion of a case in his posts.
5.) role fishing kublai khan "what is your role pm impression" and the neighbours "what are your names"
6.) i want him to explain where his disclosure of investigation immune comes from.

@Andrew im not utterly convinced you're scum. Just a vibe but since you've requested a name from the neighbours. What is YOUR name? - i find it of the utmost importance you answer this and consider for a moment. Neighbours recieve your name. Not your alignment.

QUESTIONS TO FURCOLOW
1) For what purpose did you disclose us? I dont believe that bullshit about me mentioning Godfather in the QT because that was under a TOTALLY different context of how we could use our night ability.
2) Your blue. Wtf!? Im pink. Girl scouts are pink. Not blue. And you have to be a girl to be in girl scouts.
3) "I'm playing this game as if I'm a townie and there is a GF amonst the Girl's Club and a spy within." please explain this quote.
4) why did you ignore lewarcher's request we go in order of returning his questions?
5) Why is instant town cred so important to you? if you are town instead of revealing the neighbours you could have scum hunted, you could have ACTUALLY tried to find scum instead of just waddling round ratting us out and getting a town neighbour (myself killed off).
6) "we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me. " explain this quote. Its like you want both rob and myself dead.
7) why did you speak of teamwork in the QT. But upon entering into the game voted Rob and then claim when i mentioned we try to avoid investigating the godfather in the QT, you found me scummy. All this does not add up.

Also. Im good for lynching VI's Day1 and have made no secret of this, but furcolow is willing to lynch on the basis myself and rob are neighbours, just like him. Furcolow who at first was WILLING to work with as a team. That notion has gone up shit creek. But im the danger here.

So STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS!!! L-3!! L-3! Who here can give me L-2 for this girl scout's town head?
Will you do it before she's justly answered?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

On a side note. Lewarcher82 being out of action is a bummer.

Secondly......

Mod: i think its time a replacement got sorted for Stigmata.
:(

Do not worry. I have asked a friend of mine to join in the game. He agreed, and created a ms account, which is appending approval.
Soon as he gets the green light, I'll put him in the game.

-mod
Queen Of Clubs.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 am

Post by RobCapone »

I definitively don't agree with this Ivy wagon, furclow is the one who has been the one scummiest in my mind.

Vote: furclow
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

New plan:

Let's keep all three neighbors alive and instead direct their investigation target.

I think we're going about it all wrong. Given the most probable scenario of there being 1 scum amongst the trio, why are we risking lynching a townie-neighbor? If don't lynch any of them today, then the 2 townies in the group can out-vote/bully the third into going along with the target we agree to in-thread.

I can't think of an immediate downside to doing this..

Thoughts everyone?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:25 am

Post by andrew94 »

i think your trying to protect poisonivy
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

So we'll just mark andrew94 down as being anti-investigation.

Anyone else?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:31 am

Post by RobCapone »

andrew has been anti-scum hunting all game.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:50 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Ok I am back. First of all Darox, in my quick post from my phone I obviously wrote "scum" but meant "townies"... I can articulate a little more. You say that pr's and scum don't want to attract attention. This is a platitude, and as evrry platitude it is obviously true. However, this does not imply (fallacia consequentis) that attracting attention is good for who is not pr or scum. It is true that VTs are some time more brave than prs, cuz they are not afraid to get mislynched or nk'd and they cam scumhunt. However, the way these btave and active VT's attract attention is BY SCUMHUNTING, and you are definitely not doing it. You are attracting attention by being rude towards players who ask you to be more active; by lurking and by refusing to discuss the game.

Enough for Darox. I am moving to more interesting stuff.

We are starting from the assumption that we now possess information about the role of the neighbours, and surprisingly andrew decided to share with us his own power: being investigation immune. Why did he do that? It is evident. If he gets investigated and cop receives no results, he will likely assume a third party or a GF. BY claiming first, he tries to look pro-town.
My considerations run as follows:

1) There are two kind of cops. Role cops and alignment cops. Immunity to role cops and immunity to alignment cops are two different things.

2) What is the reason why the neighbours are investigation immune? Is there an external cop? Probably not. Probably the mod wanted to prevent the neighbours to investigate themselves and clear themselves.

3) Are they role-investigators or alignment-investigators? An answer to this point may be extremely interesting, since they already claimed to be able to collect information about players, they can be so nice to tell us what kind of information?

3a) are they immune to the same kind of investigation they are able to carry out? This is a corollary to point 3, that will make the answer to point 2 unquestionable.

3b) is andrew immune to the same kind of investigation the cops can carry out?

4) why would a single player - andrew - be investigation-immune? Did the mod want to make him a half-miller? Unlikely. More likely, he is a pr, a GF or a third party. Point 3b) is particularly important here, because if there is an alignment cop, then andrew is either mafia or pr (he cannot be a third party, cuz alignment cops normally return a "not mafia" result on third parties, so his power would be superfluous). If the cop is a role cop, then andrew could easily be a serial killer, a survivor or a fool.

In conclusion, since
the neighbours
already made a 99% claim, we need them to tell us what kind of information would they be able to collect.

We also need
andrew
to tell us what kind of investigation he is immune to, assuming he knows it.

mod: is it a good idea for your friend to start with a mini theme closed-setup game, if this is his first experience on ms? I apologise, but I am not completely comfortable with this idea
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Furcolow »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:@furcolow:

First of all, please quit making personal attacks

Second, since you're basing a lot of your case on stuff PoisonIvy said in the QT (i.e. "godfather", "won't stick neck out") before the game started, why did you first vote for RobCapone when you started playing in game?
read my posts, word for word, then tell me if you still need to ask that
Yes, I do. Your case on PoisonIvy is crap. And you switched your vote away from RobCapone (though you claimed to be more suspicious of him at the time you claimed) before RobCapone ever posted.

If we're lynching one of the neighbors today, I'd vote for Furcolow.
marking you down as buddy #3
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:26 am

Post by RobCapone »

All the neighbors get is the person's name and that person is essentially roleblocked

Abdrew's claim was unnecessary and suspect, especially since he has not been scum hunting

If it is decided to leave neighbors alone for day 1, I'd suggest an Andrew lynch, but for now my vote on furc is still a good one
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:28 am

Post by RobCapone »

Furc, how does him thinking you are scum, make him scum?

That's pure omgus
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:@furcolow. You never contibuted anything after that! ps. i have been gifted with this thing you seem to be grappling with called COMMON SENSE which i why i mentioned the POTENTIAL of their being a god father and being careful to use our power to investigate one (under the belief we recieved innocent guilty but was wrong we only recieve names).
Secondly. You have ignored the fact you've more or less said your willing to lynch both me and rob,
we could gain much-needed potential mislynches by quicklynching the other "girl's club" with me.
And i take EVERYTHING into consideration.

Furcolow is not pink. He has said we was BLUE. Girl scouts are PINK.

@Elleran so on a scale of 1-10 how much am i ACTUALLY scum? And could you BREIFLY explain why.

@Andrew. I think your scum. The things you have wrote about me, without a substantiated vote is enough to influence people to vote me without actually committing yourself to my wagon.

@Lewarcher. Me and Furcolow will gladly pursue each other to a lynch regardless of the fact that we dont know each others alignments. Also, Andrew is very likely scum. There is something offsetting about him, i cant quite put my finger on it but what ill construct something tomorrow the day after. Whenever i gets time! lol.

@general. Rob has spoke nothing but the truth. And he quite frankly has appeared to have had nothing to gain. I *was/am in the frying pan and he came in and has tried to bail me out, even though in the QT i did say i would not do the same if one of them landed themselves in hot water, at expense to himself. ie. people questioning him etc calling him anti town, and inactive etc. I am the one with the most votes and most likely for the noose and he has stood his ground in outlaying the sequence of events in QT even to his own disadvantage furcolow claiming misrep etc. I like him (rob. you shouldnt need to ask).

Furcolow keeps refering to his meta. BUT THERE'S NO GAMES UP ON HIS DAMN WIKI IF ANYONE EVEN WANTS TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS "cognitive process". and i use the term lightly. But all his "You dont understand my game" is bollix.

Secondly if your are town, prepare to quit.
when you said "Furcolow is not pink. He has said we was BLUE. Girl scouts are PINK" you said your scout thing was in blue...
@Andrew. Ive already disclosed mine. Pretty Priscella.
apparently common sense doesn't imply an understanding of the English language, grammar, or how to do anything properly.

The real question is WHY WAS THE GODFATHER ON YOUR MIND, and the answer to that is: BECAUSE YOU ARE IT.
I didn't even have any thought towards it, I figured one of us was just a goon, and didn't really piece together the connotation of it. I doubt rob did either. You know why? Because we're not it.

I *WAS* willing to lynch either of you. I was willing to lynch rob. I am mildly suspicious of him, because you could just be bad, but I am fairly certain that due to your ability to softly push VI/policy lynches, and your flailing around in the thread and OMGUS/tunneling of your attackers that you are in fact scum. THAT is why I won't vote rob. In fact, he's at like #5 on my list, kind of middle of the road, and I'm not certain about him. He would be higher if you weren't scum, but I am fairly fucking sure you are, and he will be confirmed town to me when you flip scum... so no, i am not wanting to lynch rob NOW. quit bringing up old points that are outdated and irrelevant.

girl scouts...?
i'm in the GIRLS CLUB which is pink
i believe you are mistaken here... probably because you're scum
but yea.. i am a girl... who is a scout... and my shit is both pink and blue
your shit is both pink and red
why do you even have to get into colors?
i don't care if your logic is better than mine, either
my logic is good enough to have pegged you as scum, and has earned the most votes on someone who is scum
when you flip scum i am going to win a scummy
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:Furc, how does him thinking you are scum, make him scum?

That's pure omgus
someone who would take the time to be pro-town would read up on the situation/games we've played before he would be willing to lynch me unless i was openly attacking his ally

since he is willing to vote the most pro-town of the neighbors, i am going to believe he has to be anti-town or a liability to the town. we will deal with him after poisonivy. if he still wants to raise his voice at me after we put the noose around her neck and she flips scum (which I promise, she will) we will deal with him accordingly if need be.

However, we have bigger fish to fry. I'm going to need you to trust me here, rob. If I am mislynched (somehow, but it is not unlikely considering how noob this town is), DO NOT vote with her on who to use the power... vote for yourself... don't let her get names because they can use names against us I am pretty sure.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”