Mini 1088: Cookie Thief Mafia (Game Over)

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Darox »

Addendum: Having extra cookies only makes sense as a scum role.

Each person had 1 cookie. There are no spares, or people would not have had to leave. Thus, the only place to get extra cookies would be by stealing them from the cookie basket.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.14

drmyshottyizsik (1): andrew94
Darox (1): Llamarble
PoisonIvy (3): Furcolow, Elleran, lewarcher82
Furcolow (1): PoisonIvy,
Stigmata (1): drmyshottyizsik
andrew94 (3): RobCapone, Darox, Kublai Khan

Not voting: Zed, gzapsa

With 12 people alive, town needs 7 votes to lynch someone.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Elleran »

andrew94 wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:I'd rather hear your backstory. The neighbors are investigation imune because their investigate as "Girls Club" instead of Club Scouts or Cookie Thieves. What about you?
because this guy rolefished me
You didn't need to reveal your role to answer his question. :(

*Sigh*...

Whatever. It happened. Let's move on.
Helloran Elleran
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Llamarble »

My vote actually was on poison.
Darox remains very suspicious to me.
He kept up the contribution refusal for a long time, and now that we're getting near deadline he says he supports the most popular wagons.
It smells extremely strongly of coasting scum.

Ivy's defense is impressing me, she is looking like indignant town.
I'd believe triple town GCs if there is a lot of scum power, or if there are 3 scum + a neutral role like SK,
which would take a lot of town power to balance.
Andrew's claim makes that seem a bit more likely.

Andrew is looking like he may have botched up a fakeclaim; his role description sounds really weird - extra lives and looking like a third party on investigation.
Given the number of noninvestigable GCs, his investigation result probably accurately describes his role.
And if he actually is a third party, lynching him is good since those (SK, etc) are not our friends.
Saying "I disclosed my role because X rolefished me" is ridiculous.
The correct response to rolefishing is to refuse to give details and call out the player for rolefishing.
Trying to use another player's statements as an excuse for your claim is not pro-town.
The claim you made is also extremely sketchy, it's essentially "I'm an unlynchable miller, nobody touch me I'm town fo sho."
"And the scum will leave me alone too due to extra lives..."
Extra lives sound and an unaligned investigation result sound a lot like an SK to me.

Unvote ; VOTE ANDREW

If he actually fails to die for some reason, then this is just like a no-lynch, which would let our town PRs do some night actions and give us information based on who voted him.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by andrew94 »

Darox wrote:Addendum: Having extra cookies only makes sense as a scum role.

Each person had 1 cookie. There are no spares, or people would not have had to leave. Thus, the only place to get extra cookies would be by stealing them from the cookie basket.
are u dumb?
stealing from cookie basket = that person dies.
no1 has died ?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by andrew94 »

Llamarble wrote:.

Andrew is looking like he may have botched up a fakeclaim; his role description sounds really weird - extra lives and looking like a third party on investigation.
Given the number of noninvestigable GCs, his investigation result probably accurately describes his role.
And if he actually is a third party, lynching him is good since those (SK, etc) are not our friends.
Saying "I disclosed my role because X rolefished me" is ridiculous.
The correct response to rolefishing is to refuse to give details and call out the player for rolefishing.
Trying to use another player's statements as an excuse for your claim is not pro-town.
The claim you made is also extremely sketchy, it's essentially "I'm an unlynchable miller, nobody touch me I'm town fo sho."
"And the scum will leave me alone too due to extra lives..."
Extra lives sound and an unaligned investigation result sound a lot like an SK to me.

Unvote ; VOTE ANDREW

If he actually fails to die for some reason, then this is just like a no-lynch, which would let our town PRs do some night actions and give us information based on who voted him.
are you saying if i fail to die, then im town?
i think you made a case that im scum/sk, now everyone can just 'o hes not gonna die anyway. vote andrew blah blah blah'
and im not a miller or unlynchable, im 'no alignment' because the cookie is blank for my first 2 lives
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I don't think we should lynch you because you say you won't die,
I think we should lynch you because your claim makes you sound not town aligned.
You failing to die wouldn't rule you out as a multilife SK.
Investigating as something other than town makes you at least a pseudo miller if you're town aligned,
and millers are dangerous to town anyway since we can't investigate them.
I think you figured having outed investigation immune players already made you less likely to be lynched for revealing your investigation status.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Post by Darox »

Sup Llamarble, good to see you're jumping on to support the most popular bandwagon.
I notice I am vote #2 on said wagon.

My favourite part is how you basically tell me off for coasting and then mimic my response to Andrew.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Kublai Khan wrote:Are you serious, Zed? Re-read 302 & 322.
QFT:
Zed seems to be unable to understand anything I have written.
Still Zed is no noob. If Poison were to ever flip scum, scumpoints for Zed. Quite a lot of them.

about andrew: are you something similar to a n-shots bulletproof? How may lynches/kills can you survive? And does your survival imply that someone else dies? Just answer this very directly, please.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

well, i doubt llamarble and KK are scum together, which were 2 of my FoS with PI
I don't see llamarble following KK on an andrew wagon
RobCapone starting this wagon, if andrew is scum, makes me 100% certain PI is town
well not 100%, as people bus... AGar did it in Holy Orders recently, which really confused the hell out of me

Regardless of which one of them is scum, Rob or Poison, they will kill me tonight
Poison would kill me because I will get her lynched
Rob will kill me because he could implicate poison

i need to catch up on the last few pages, i may post again if anything important pops up
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Furcolow »

PoisonIvy wrote:Furcolow if anyone in the neighbors should be lynched its YOUUUUUUU.

Who outted us all, openly expressed your expectation to be welcomed as a "hero" by town, misrepped the QT to put me in a bad light, disregarded requests to let me explain myself first(lewarchers questions), is okay with lynching both myself and rob, should i REALLY continue??? I mean the whole notion that he wants to kill us BOTH can only be considered anti town because he DOES NOT / SHOULD NOT know EITHER of our alignments and did not even wait til he got some sort of reading from us before he went guns blazing.

And FFS you outted us BIG DEAL
*COUGH*
but did you for a SECOND consider that, by revealing our power you narrowed down the role range for scum to target. ie. "VVVVVELL...... Rob is a neighbour not a doctor cant be arsed NKing him. LETS SEE IF WE CAN HIT A POWER ROLE!!! Mkay guise? Kay. :D " ----> hypothetical scenario.

Yah.........outting information = "benefit of town", WELL PLAYED!!

I can TOTALLY see that's how i OMGUS'd you. ((sarcasm)) :roll:
i didn't misrepresent anything, and if the mod hadn't edited my post away you were pretty much caught as scum on day 1, so stop blathering and start congratulating good play.

i didn't "out" us all to be anti-town. The town needed to know about this aspect of the game. I know nothing of your roles, but the way that my PM is worded it had me suspecting who the mafia would be out of you two. I figured it was rob because you posted a wall of text, but then I actually READ what you said and responded to it in the thread. It sucks it was deemed "an unfair advantage" for the town and removed - whatever - c'est la vie.

i DID NOT misrep the QT
I wish the mod would let me quote it directly, so that people could see.
Ask the mod if YOU can quote it directly.

"is ok with lynching both you and rob" um... no... I'm up for lynching you OR rob, and the way rob has been playing I am not ok with lynching him. He started a wagon on someone who is a VI, sure, but lynching Andrew is pretty pro-town from my perspective as he is likely scum-VI if both Llamarble/KK aren't scum like I had originally expected. I am happy with Rob's play so far. If you flip town, though, I pretty much know he is scum unless the moderator is trying to WIFOM fuck me.

didn't wait on me getting a reading from you all? I voted rob, which can be used to get a reading... and then I GOT A READING FROM YOU, SO I SHIFTED MY VOTE. If it was rob complaining on this point, he would have a valid point, but you? Hell no. I would have lynched rob BEFORE YOU ACTED LIKE YOU DID.

we ARE a power role
and it is a role that is POWERFUL
we can get names AND roleblock essentially if my interpretation is correct
i KNOW i'm town, and i don't want to risk scum having this ability
why the fuck shouldn't i have outted that information?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

RobCapone wrote:Go fish

Ok seriously I agree with elleran, good old fashioned scum hunting is fun

Andrew I have already said your actions made no sense

To me you saw furc trying to get town cred so you followed, same with shotty eating his cookie

You are narrowing down people helping mafia identify who to target, this is anti-town behavior even if you guys turn out to be town.
I hadn't really considered this, because I know and you know that whichever is the scum between you/poisonivy will want to eliminate me/the person who is not scum because they want our roleblock/name garnishing ability.

I don't know what's so important about names, but for that matter Andrew was namefishing IIRC.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:12 am

Post by Furcolow »

why is poisonivy alive?

i am not letting this bandwagon die.
WE NEED TO HAVE 2 TOWN PR IN THE GIRLS CLUB... that way we get 2 nights to get scumnames/roleblock scum potentially AT THE LEAST. If scum don't hit Rob/I (if poisonivy gets lynched[SHE WILL FLIP SCUM DAMMIT]) then we actually could lose one.. like we could use that time to lynch me because I can be a detriment to the late game... scum would then be able to hit rob and take away the ability, though, I hadn't thought of that...

hmm
ASSUMING poisonivy will be lynched, and will flip scum, which I am pretty fucking sure of on both accounts as I don't see the town giving in to an easy wagon on a VI that is in no fucking way scum... SK, maybe, scum, no chance. Andrew is NOT being coached here.

but, assuming she is lynched, they will either hit both rob and I in succession one way or the other Furcolow->rob(n2), or Rob-> killing me night 2 (more likely imo as I'm written off as a VI a lot) or they will dismiss our ability as town-aligned roleblocking/namechecking isn't quite as powerful as it is in scumhands.

ANOTHER REASON to lynch one of us is it takes majority for the ability to be used.
I KNOW i'm town, so I can stalemate the ability. Assume both Rob and PoisonIvy are scum, and we lynch one, I can vote for myself to use the ability. Rob, if town, would vote with me probably so at least one of us gets to use it because there is NO WAY i'm bussing poisonivy and I'm pretty sure we can agree on that. If scum, he would possibly stalemate me and have neither of us use it as the votes would be split on who we send to use the ability. If they are both scum, they could both vote for each or the other and I would be S.O.L. on preventing them from finding out my name, or finding out someone else's name and roleblocking them (if it roleblocks....) it said they "will be constricted to their room" or something, but I can see a watcher not having that alter their result. IDK.

I'm not entirely sure how it is balanced, so this is all speculation, but if there is only ONE scum in the girl's club like I suppose there is I am pretty damn sure it is PoisonIvy based upon her reaction and even her shifting color speculation.

If there aren't any scum in the girl's club, I am just going to do a giant facepalm, possibly enlisting a friend to help me with a third-party one.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Darox wrote:Why would there be a blank cookie?
The premise of the game is that each person has a named cookie, which is why people have to leave if their specific cookie gets eaten. If there are blank cookies floating around it why would anyone get removed?
I thought about it and I think I know how it works flavor-wise, but I don't want to influence andrew94's answer.
gzapsa wrote:
UNVOTE

Still processing the posts and taking it all in...
But poison speaks sketchily, almost like a gesture
What's your progress so far? When can we expect you to be up to date?

Also, why did you place a vote in the middle of the day, without knowing the reasons behind it?

@Furcolow: At this point we'll only get one investigation/roleblock out of your group (unless your roleblock is successful). Scum will NK one of you or Rob tonight, then the other the next night. So Day 2 is the only day you can provide information. There's no reason not to lynch PoisonIvy today. I think the only thing stopping us right now is andrew94's scummy play.

A 2-shot unkillable miller is a stupidly powerful town role to have in a mini.

Generally, I think that if we lynch andrew94 today, we're able to test his claim. Scum aren't likely to try to kill him instead of one of the neighbors, so if he's legit, then he'll have two extra lives for later. PoisonIvy can then be tomorrow's lynch. Only difficulty is if PoisonIvy can ruin the neighbor's PR targetting.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

KK wrote: @Furcolow: At this point we'll only get one investigation/roleblock out of your group (unless your roleblock is successful). Scum will NK one of you or Rob tonight, then the other the next night. So Day 2 is the only day you can provide information. There's no reason not to lynch PoisonIvy today. I think the only thing stopping us right now is andrew94's scummy play.
you forget that, if poison is town and rob/furco is scum; the non-scum neighbour who survives today's lynch will be immediately NK'd, and tomorrow the scum neighbour would be the only neighbour alive. This is way we have to really think about this shit before we lynch PoisonIvy.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 am

Post by RobCapone »

Yes, I'm worried that if we lynch 1 the rest will be picked of quickly and gc was a waste

It's better to allow all 3 to go into night 1 to see what happens and if we can all agree on somebody
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:38 am

Post by andrew94 »

lewarcher82 wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:Are you serious, Zed? Re-read 302 & 322.
QFT:
Zed seems to be unable to understand anything I have written.
Still Zed is no noob. If Poison were to ever flip scum, scumpoints for Zed. Quite a lot of them.

about andrew: are you something similar to a n-shots bulletproof? How may lynches/kills can you survive? And does your survival imply that someone else dies? Just answer this very directly, please.
my survival does not imply that someone else dies. im not bulletproof or unlynchable, i just have extra lives
basically: the first and 2nd time i die, it will say , andrew94, odd olivia(colourless, aka black) , has died. but im still alive?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:39 am

Post by andrew94 »

@kublai khan, how the heck am i supposed to know why there are blank cookies etc.

and IM NOT A MILLER.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

mmmh... I must admit that it would be weird to have a mafia who must be linched 3 times to get rid of him... and if you were a survivor or a SK, you would be way too strong; if you were a jester, you would be too weak... I am thinking that, if we do not wanna lynch PoisonIvy, we might perhaps to test your power by making you lose one of your lives... but I am not sure yet.

The roles in this game are so weird that I am starting to be a little worried that there may be some bastard modding.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 am

Post by RobCapone »

Fakelord said in sign ups there would be mo jesters or VI type roles
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:47 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

RobCapone wrote:Fakelord said in sign ups there would be mo jesters or VI type roles
mo = *no?
Fakelord = *FakeGod?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:48 am

Post by RobCapone »

Lol yes
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:00 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

@Llamarble: a player with three lives cannot be a sk in a mini game. It takes 3 days to kill him, plus x days to eliminate x mafias, so if the mafias were, say, 3, it would take 6 nights to eliminate all of them. 6 nights with 2 kills per night means 12 deaths. And this is assuming we never mislynch. Therefore what you say is absurd. I wonder if you just did not thought about the maths, or if you are just trying to build a case against andrew.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I keep going it over and over in my head and this story by andrew still makes no sense to me

There are no Jesters or other silly roles as the mod said this during sign ups, so a player who is town but comes back with no result, seems right along with those kind of roles the mod said wouldn't be in the game. And if he does have an extra life, than what are we losing if we lynch him?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by andrew94 »

^ you lose one of my lives and learn that my name is odd olivia when i 'flip'
thats all

also: im pretty sure i said my 3rd life check would return as town