Mini 1088: Cookie Thief Mafia (Game Over)

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:10 am

Post by FakeGod »

Vote Count 2.4
(no change)

"Bump" -mod

Furcolow (1): Elleran
Darox (1): drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik (2): Darox, Llamarble
don_johnson (1): Furcolow

Not Voting: andrew94, Zed, don_johnson, RobCapone, lewarcher82

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch someone.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Furcolow »

actually, when i gave a list of the 3 people i suspect the most, i realized the person i'm voting isn't even on there.
i am pretty sure my disliking of darox and elleran comes from questioning. darox actually feels genuine, however. the d's threw me off. obviously, if i believed he was scum, i wouldn't answer his question after pretty much openly refusing to. however, when i read what he said more closely, i realized i could give flavor and allow you all to still have the same opinion of it... except a little more concrete.

flavor can be faked.

anyways, in my previous post, when i typed i'm suspicious of darox you can replace that with don_johnson
i feel like stigmata was distancing here:
Stigmata wrote:
vote Elleran

dictionary.com wrote: sarcasm
noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
I don't think sarcasm is the word you are looking for. Why did you vote him?
into a quick unvote seen here:
Stigmata wrote:Apologies for my absence; I've been busy lately.
Kublai Khan wrote: It was obviously a flippantly sarcastic taunt. It was in quotes. Why did you consider it worthy of a vote?
I found it rather inobvious and confusing, actually. Elleran's original vote appeared to me to be a fairly lame attack on drmyshottyizsik, but he later clarified it to be a vote made from little substance because he had no particular opinion on any of the players. This seemed strange because I would've thought he'd had some opinion on drmyshottyizsik's vote (OMGUSing and tossing andrew94's vote back at him,) regardless of whether he found it scummy. My vote was placed to get Elleran's attention, potentially start an informational bandwagon and because it seemed right in my gut. That said, the wagon on him has been revealing and I don't find his reactions scummy.
unvote

RobCapone wrote:Since rvs seems to be over

unvote
Sigh, this is a waste of a post and a pet peeve of mine. Why aren't you voting either of the people you say you find suspicious later?

...Now why are you voting Darox? I can't follow your thought process.
andrew94 wrote: what role pm impression?
FoS
. Why did you ask this?

I also dislike Darox's posting as a whole.
Darox, what did you expect to gain by self-voting?

Mod: Please prod Zed.

Done. -mod
He then busts rob's balls about voting darox (scumcoaching 101), while seeking a way to wiggle himself onto the wagon. Also, when he is replying to KK about his scumbuddy Elleran, he typed "because he had no particular opinion on any of the players. This seemed strange because I would've thought he'd had some opinion"

Why do you feel your slot felt Elleran's slot should have "had some opinion" that the rest of us didn't have?
informed majority much?

that's why i'm voting don johnson
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

gzapsa wrote:Hello, I'll be replacing stigmata
gzapsa wrote:@ Kubla Khan, sure

VOTE Zed
gzapsa wrote:
UNVOTE

Still processing the posts and taking it all in...
But poison speaks sketchily, almost like a gesture
this guy really helped a lot, too
true town player right here
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

don_johnson wrote:one of these three is scum:

shotty
darox
andrew.

simple wagon analysis tells us that. what is "girl's club"?
shotty .... VI
darox .... VI
andrew .... king of VIs

why u pushin on VIs and not includin' me????
i feel so left out!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

don_johnson wrote:after the first few pages i can certainly agree that elleran might be scum. if you are convinced that rob is scum, though, you should be pushing that lynch as a robscumflip more or less confirms you, right? did the mod guarantee you that there was scum in the girls club, or are you guys just "neighbors" with a saucy thematic title? it seems people are playing "outguess the mod" here. does anyone have a case on someone else based on something other than set-up speculation? moving on...
he agrees elleran might be scum? rob is scum?
OMG IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS POST LOL
IT PROVES MY POINTS SO MUCH
ELLERAN + DON JOHNSON + ROB SCUMTEAM
BOOK IT
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

im willing to vote any of the 3 above, and i would hammer the fuck out of them
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:43 am

Post by don_johnson »

furc: are you always this jumpy?

i was three pages in and said i agreed that elleran "may" be scum. thats not an outright accusation, nor did i follow it with a vote. you were the one who said robcapone was scum, not me. i simply pointed out that you were accusing him and not voting him. that seemed odd to me because if you are scum and he is town then you know this, and you know further that lynching him turns the spotlight on you. so instead of going after him, you seem to be flailing around and attacking a replacee in a slot that has largely consisted of low content flakes. when i am caught up i will place a vote, flesh my suspicions a bit, etc. until then, whatever. have we played together before? you're pretty annoying, kind of like FATE without the caps lock...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Elleran »

Furcolow wrote:I don't feel the need to answer you whatsoever. I do not know your goals are for the town. Your "scumhunting" and questionasking feels very forced to me.
@Furcolow: I don't understand you at all. You already said that you are completely sure that either you or Rob is a scum. Yet, you follow his lead or at least agree with him. My question was why not vote Rob if you are town and you know that Rob is a scum? How is explaining this feel forced?

Also... This:
Furcolow wrote:
don_johnson wrote:after the first few pages i can certainly agree that elleran might be scum. if you are convinced that rob is scum, though, you should be pushing that lynch as a robscumflip more or less confirms you, right? did the mod guarantee you that there was scum in the girls club, or are you guys just "neighbors" with a saucy thematic title? it seems people are playing "outguess the mod" here. does anyone have a case on someone else based on something other than set-up speculation? moving on...
he agrees elleran might be scum? rob is scum?
OMG IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS POST LOL
IT PROVES MY POINTS SO MUCH
ELLERAN + DON JOHNSON + ROB SCUMTEAM
BOOK IT
How does this proves your point at all? You quoted a question posed by Don to you and you say that this suddenly confirms your points. I am basically saying the exactly the same thing Don is asking. Why do you not vote for Rob if you know that he is a 'confirmed' scum? To me, this seems extremely unproductive if you are really a townie.

@Don: Why do you think I am scum?
Helloran Elleran
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Furco

Reading furco is 99% inference and 1% English grammar. However, here is what I
think
happened:

1) he thinks that his PM implies that 1 of the GC's is scum;
2) he first thought it was rob; then he moved to poison. I thought I have found a scumslip by poison. Kublai Khan agreed. Some other players did not completely agree, but agreed enough to attempt a poison lynch. Poison hardly defended. She was lynched and flipped town.
3) now furco moves against rob again; then he changes his mind after rob posts his own report. The report is confirmed by the player who was investigated.

therefore, a question for furco can be formulated as follows: to what extent do you think your PM
implies
that rob is scum? Did any particular event make this implication weaker or doubtful?

shotstik

What is shotstick doing? He is confirming the result of rob's investigation. All I can conclude is that rob and shotty cannot be both scum. However, if shotty were a serial killer or something - which would be very fitting given his flavour name - we would have no way to know. He could not kill, even if he wanted to, because he was jailed. The situation is stalling. His reference to eating his own cookie is something we must think about. And I am asking a question to Darox and Llamarble.
If he is scum, the statement that he was close to eat his own cookie is:
1) a joke, which he will now try to use to prove he is a suicidal role or
2) a brilliant strategy he used in order to prepare his defense in case his name was discovered?

Elleran

dude, you have been here since day 1, while DJ just joined the game. It is normal for him NOT to know that furco explicitely stated that he had the impression his PM IMPLIED someone in the GC was scum. This is different from saying he is completely sure rob is scum. Furco is chaotic and it is hard to understand what he says, but you should know, like any of us, that furco has no proofs to be completely sure of what he says. If he had any, we would all be voting rob right now... therefore, why are you dwelling on this point? It is evident to me that he changed his mind in the post in which he said he believes rob. You can ask him why, and this is what DJ did and I just did above in this post. But using the argument of furco "not voting his confirmed scum" sounds weird coming from someone who has been here the whole day 1, and furco is so annoying that he is the perfect target for scum to try an easy VI lynch.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

guys I am like a tree stump, but i deside when i die
#freeShotty
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:10 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

so for now we appear to have a role whose role is dying, a role who is a name-cop, names that are evidently misleading, which make the name-cop unuseful, a role who is like a terminator who won't die unless shot 3 times and a weak voter, who cannot vote during the day that follows the death of a misterious player X.

In this kind of situation, the only possible strategy for town is to assume that they are on lylo every day and try to always lynch scum. We cannot afford any informative-lynch, in my opinion. The setup is too unpredictable.

@everyone: do you think furco should reveal the name of the special player whose death would case him to lose his right to vote?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:06 am

Post by andrew94 »

1) name as in flavour name or role name

2) how do you know shotty was jailed?? if i missed it before, please show me

3)elleran looks sus
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

1) Name as in player name, if he knows it.

2) I used "jailed" as synonym for "blocked". The GC's said they close someone in a room in order to get their name, blocking him/her and investigating him/her at the same time. It is nothing new, but I am not gonna find the quotes for you. It is a known fact so far, so do your legwork :-P

3) actually, a little, yeah.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:29 am

Post by andrew94 »

yea i thought the gcs said they investigate and block, which is not a jailkeep = =
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:30 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

correct: we don't know if they protect, which makes the difference between block and jk.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Llamarble »

On Shotty:
"Hungry Harold" sounds like a scum name.
He could either have thought up his fakeroleclaim in pregame or been given a fakeclaim PM by the mod,
which would explain his "cookiecrumb" move yesterday.
I doubt it was a joke which turned into a claim because his name matches up well with it.
It's possible he's town, but as Lewarcher said this would imply:

"a role whose role is dying, a role who is a name-cop, names that are evidently misleading, which make the name-cop unuseful, a role who is like a terminator who won't die unless shot 3 times and a weak voter, who cannot vote during the day that follows the death of a misterious player X."

Occam's razor suggests Shotty is probably just scum.
Then names are not misleading (Daring Drew wasn't very scummy sounding) so the name cop is useful and there's no role whose role is dying,
which would take care of much of the weirdness. Furc or Andrew of course could also be lying.

I find it reasonable that if there are both a name cop and an alignment cop then there will be players who mislead each,
but presumably they are somewhat useful for finding scum or there would be no reason to include them.
Therefore Shotty's name being Hungry Harold makes him likeliest to be scum and gets my vote.
Or maybe there's a PR that can only operate if it knows its target's name?
Also for all we know there may not be an alignment cop at all, in which case the name cop should be pretty reliable.
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Elleran »

lewarcher82 wrote:
Elleran

dude, you have been here since day 1, while DJ just joined the game. It is normal for him NOT to know that furco explicitely stated that he had the impression his PM IMPLIED someone in the GC was scum. This is different from saying he is completely sure rob is scum. Furco is chaotic and it is hard to understand what he says, but you should know, like any of us, that furco has no proofs to be completely sure of what he says. If he had any, we would all be voting rob right now... therefore, why are you dwelling on this point? It is evident to me that he changed his mind in the post in which he said he believes rob. You can ask him why, and this is what DJ did and I just did above in this post. But using the argument of furco "not voting his confirmed scum" sounds weird coming from someone who has been here the whole day 1, and furco is so annoying that he is the perfect target for scum to try an easy VI lynch.
I understand that Furcolow is a hard one to take well. I am not going for an easy lynch, but merely asking why Furcolow is not following through with his suspicion that Rob is scum. One of the main reasons why Furcolow voted Poison was because of his Role PM evidence (that he never really supplied...).

Meh, but I get your point. Rob is not a confirmed scum to me (which is why I am voting Furcolow currently). The point of my question was to get the information of why Furcolow was not voting for someone for the same reason as he did yesterday.

For now, I will vote Shotty, who I believe is the most scummy right now.

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik[/qote]
Helloran Elleran
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Elleran »

Oops...

EBWOP:
Unvote
, VOTE: drmyshottyizsik
Helloran Elleran
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by RobCapone »

furclow, why did you not want to discuss other options in the Qt last night, why did you just accept shotty?

as much as I hate your play furc, I like your points about elleran and don, it is very possible one if not both of them could be scum, I particularly didn't like how elleran just believed andrew's claim when most everyone else didn't, just seems weird that she was so sure he is telling the truth while the rest of us have doubt
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

At everyone
- what is scummy about me, besides the mod's terrible name for me.
#freeShotty
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

@shotty: you were a lazy poster during day 1, meaning you were not very active and most of your posts were very short. However, this is not a strong scumtell. Would you consider suiciding right now in order to prove your claim? If not, why?

@furc: by all means, give us your damn flavour justification for your weak-voter feature, and answer rob.

All in all I would like both living GC's to give us their flavour names, since getting to know them would be nearly-impossible.

@everyone: who would be in favour of an early mc, who is against, and why.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Furcolow »

don_johnson wrote:furc: are you always this jumpy?

i was three pages in and said i agreed that elleran "may" be scum. thats not an outright accusation, nor did i follow it with a vote. you were the one who said robcapone was scum, not me. i simply pointed out that you were accusing him and not voting him. that seemed odd to me because if you are scum and he is town then you know this, and you know further that lynching him turns the spotlight on you. so instead of going after him, you seem to be flailing around and attacking a replacee in a slot that has largely consisted of low content flakes. when i am caught up i will place a vote, flesh my suspicions a bit, etc. until then, whatever. have we played together before? you're pretty annoying, kind of like FATE without the caps lock...
we've played in like 4 games together
at least 3
i can provide links
this proves to me the type of player you are - inattentive and unhelpful to the town
YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WE PLAYED 4 GAMES TOGETHER?
FAIL TOWN IS FUCKING FAIL

AND I GAVE MY FLAVOR, LEWARCHER, IDIOT
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:
Elleran

I understand that Furcolow is a hard one to take well. I am not going for an easy lynch, but merely asking why Furcolow is not following through with his suspicion that Rob is scum. One of the main reasons why Furcolow voted Poison was because of his Role PM evidence (that he never really supplied...).

Meh, but I get your point. Rob is not a confirmed scum to me (which is why I am voting Furcolow currently). The point of my question was to get the information of why Furcolow was not voting for someone for the same reason as he did yesterday.

For now, I will vote Shotty, who I believe is the most scummy right now.

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik[/qote]
"IM NOT GOING FOR AN EASY LYNCH ON FURCOLOW"
"IM VOTING FURCOLOW"
THIS GUY IS SCUM
I WOULD VOTE HIM IF IT WASNT OMGUS
actually
fuck that
only scum are cautious

unvote: don_johnson
vote: elleran

reasoning: even is don johnson is scum, he won't find any good information. He's a flake.
if elleran is scum, however, he is actually somewhat dangerous
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elleran wrote:Oops...

EBWOP:
Unvote
, VOTE: drmyshottyizsik
i didnt see this
still, you're going for an easy lynch
i am almost willing to lynch shotty just to see your alignment, but there is this thing called bussing
im glad i didnt omgus you
nice you took your vote off me
i was going to anyways
does that count for anything
i bet youre really loving me right now elleran
you scummy fuck
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:13 am

Post by RobCapone »

Furc, answer my fucking question
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”